PDA

View Full Version : PLAN B restaurant(located between Europa Hotel and CMP)

Sidney
08-31-2011, 05:35 PM
Good, inexpensive bar foods like Spagetti, Chile Con Carne, and Mexican specialties. Most under 200 pesos. A nice bar and 1 pool table. Some seating to watch the action on P.C.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

bronxbomber718
08-31-2011, 05:55 PM
was a nice looking bartender working there too...don't know if she's still there but I'll find out in 2 weeks :biggrin:

Trib
08-31-2011, 06:07 PM
Great place for a stop while walking to or from passiones and the main strip. The hot bartender was there in early aug but you know how things go ;)

QueGuapo
08-31-2011, 09:27 PM
I used to fuck Judi when she worked there and then she started working to the other bar of the same owner of Plan B. the other bar ( I don't recall the name) is about three or four hundred feet from Plan b going towards Classico, and it's on the other side of the road. Anyway Judi is not the best looking chica, but nice juicy boobs, she is great in giving a bj and she likes it in the ass.... I think it's a pretty good combination right there.....

TNT72
08-31-2011, 09:28 PM
I used to fuck Judi when she worked there and then she started working to the other bar of the same owner of Plan B. the other bar ( I don't recall the name) is about three or four hundred feet from Plan b going towards Classico, and it's on the other side of the road. Anyway Judi is not the best looking chica, but nice juicy boobs, she is great in giving a bj and she likes it in the ass.... I think it's a pretty good combination right there.....

I like the way you think!!:iconTU:

el toro
09-01-2011, 12:02 AM
Good to know. I now have 3 places on my list of places to eat. Rockies, Mua Mai, and this Plan B. I quit eating at Bailey's just because that's the only place I ate during one trip and it just seems like every gringo's spot.

Gutter Meat
09-01-2011, 12:13 AM
Is it on the same side as Europa ?

bronxbomber718
09-01-2011, 12:28 AM
Is it on the same side as Europa ?

Yes, with a green awning I believe

gdogg
09-01-2011, 03:40 AM
Yes, with a green awning I believe

Is this the old "Don Quixote's"? Attached to Europa?

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1554&d=1148533046

(old inside shot)

Mr. Smooth
09-01-2011, 05:19 AM
If this is the same place I'm thinking of, I was there in June. A square shaped bar, pool table in the rear, 3-4 chicas working inside the bar, one who's name is Milagros, tall, dark and muy flaca, who used to work as a bartender at Merengue for the previous couple of years.

During my visits I never saw her go with anyone, though I tried a few times, so I figured her to be taken care of by a WU novio.

Nice bar, definitely worth a stop if you're headed in either direction on PC.

DASBOOTY
09-01-2011, 09:45 AM
Good to know. I now have 3 places on my list of places to eat. Rockies, Mua Mai, and this Plan B. I quit eating at Bailey's just because that's the only place I ate during one trip and it just seems like every gringo's spot.

el toro, Plan B has good food (the chilli con carne anyway) but it has a very limited menu and I didn't think the helpings were that big.

I recommend Romanoff restaurant on 16 de Agosto (same street as the Sosúa municipal building) for good food with big servings. As a bonus, there are usually 2 or 3 cute bartenders working there.

Jimmydr
09-01-2011, 09:51 AM

Thats too bad. I have about 40 places in Meddy that I like to eat and the list keeps growing.

DASBOOTY
09-01-2011, 09:51 AM
If this is the same place I'm thinking of, I was there in June. A square shaped bar, pool table in the rear, 3-4 chicas working inside the bar, one who's name is Milagros, tall, dark and muy flaca, who used to work as a bartender at Merengue for the previous couple of years.

During my visits I never saw her go with anyone, though I tried a few times, so I figured her to be taken care of by a WU novio.

I remember her. I wondered what happened to her.

Not very friendly chica. Possible self-tipper - I bought a cerveza from her once at Merengue club for 100 pesos. Gave her a 200 peso bill and she didn't return my change:icontd:. That was the last time I ordered a beer from her.

QueGuapo
09-01-2011, 11:38 AM
Another good place ( I believe way better than Plan B regarding food) is La Costera, which also close to plan B. They have very good food and the prices are great.

mho
09-04-2011, 10:00 AM
If this is the same place I'm thinking of, I was there in June. A square shaped bar, pool table in the rear, 3-4 chicas working inside the bar,
one who's name is Milagros, tall, dark and muy flaca, who used to work as a bartender at Merengue for the previous couple of years.

She is available...For a super flacca, her body is flawless. YMMV with her and if she only dabbles part-time, then it might not be worth the effort.

dukes1963
09-04-2011, 10:45 AM
I concur about the Romanoff, I eat there quite a bit. They have some good curry dishes-kind of a nice change of pace. Very reasonable also

Mr. Smooth
09-04-2011, 02:05 PM
She is available...For a super flacca, her body is flawless. YMMV with her and if she only dabbles part-time, then it might not be worth the effort.

Yeah, of all the bartenders I have met in my trips to Sosua, Milagros is the one I wanted the most. I actually have spent a bit of time with her off hours, at the various apartments she had been living in. She was always nice and polite to me. Just talked to her as a friend and not a puta.

On this upcoming trip, I'll stop in at Plan B to have a beer, say hello and gauge her interest. Like you said though, probably not worth the effort.

But you are most certainly correct about her body, if you like em thin, she is flawless!

DASBOOTY
09-04-2011, 02:16 PM
Yeah, of all the bartenders I have met in my trips to Sosua, Milagros is the one I wanted the most. I actually have spent a bit of time with her off hours, at the various apartments she had been living in. She was always nice and polite to me. Just talked to her as a friend and not a puta.

On this upcoming trip, I'll stop in at Plan B to have a beer, say hello and gauge her interest. Like you said though, probably not worth the effort.

But you are most certainly correct about her body, if you like em thin, she is flawless!

On my next trip I plan to make the rounds of the bars in that one area: Four Roses, Domino, Plan B, Bar Romanoff and maybe Cuba Libre. I don't like to spend too much time at these places during the day if the weather is nice.

But if it rains all day (or for days on end) then I tend to spend more time at these places.

Mr. Smooth
09-04-2011, 02:27 PM
On my next trip I plan to make the rounds of the bars in that one area: Four Roses, Domino, Plan B, Bar Romanoff and maybe Cuba Libre. I don't like to spend too much time at these places during the day if the weather is nice.

But if it rains all day (or for days on end) then I tend to spend more time at these places.

Going back to my first trip in 2007 when I discovered that area, I have always made a point of spending time in and around those bars in the evenings due to the more relaxed, subtle, atmosphere. Usually have some quite attractive and accomadating ladies who work and hang out there and it offers a nice respite from all the PC noise along the main drag.

DASBOOTY
09-04-2011, 02:45 PM
Going back to my first trip in 2007 when I discovered that area, I have always made a point of spending time in and around those bars in the evenings due to the more relaxed, subtle, atmosphere. Usually have some quite attractive and accomadating ladies who work and hang out there and it offers a nice respite from all the PC noise along the main drag.

Yeah, I know what you mean.

I went a couple of times to Domino in July in the evening. Met up with vewdew and his favorita and we had a few drinks. It was quiet and relaxing there (hot as hell though, no breeze:rofl:).

There were usually 2 or 3 working girls sitting at the bar, they would look over and smile to guage if there was any interest on my part, but would not hassle me.

psriches
09-04-2011, 08:50 PM
Is this the old "Don Quixote's"? Attached to Europa?

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1554&d=1148533046)

(old inside shot)NO GDOGG!!

Plan B is the old Hali Kali bar from 2004. The bar that light skin Yuby used to run!

mho
09-04-2011, 09:42 PM

I had a mixed time with her...last September? It could of/should of been better with her but that is life. She called me over as I was walking back on my last night in June, I will definitely stop by and say hi in a couple of weeks.

I have always liked spending time on the slower part of PC....only negative is that the walk + the heat can be a bitch at times.