PDA

View Full Version : The rules of the House at Barba Negra, Costambar

steelydan4uk
12-14-2006, 08:45 AM
I have scanned the 'General Information' sheet currently given to residents by the management at Blackbeards, since it contains some useful information.:)

You will find the 'mamasan' Charo speaks very good English, and can resolve any communications difficulties when trying to find a girl to go along with your kinks (sorry, to 'suit your requirements'.......) :corky:

Have fun, and play safe!! maybe see you in March 2007....:)

Steely Dan

Jimmydr
12-14-2006, 09:27 AM
Nothing like rules when you are on vacation.

Phoenix
12-14-2006, 07:23 PM

Fuck Blackbeards! :icontd:

whynotme
12-14-2006, 07:45 PM
even with my magnifying glasses (old age) i can't read the rules.
but then again even if i could read them i would set out to break every one so maybe its a good thing i can't read them.:corky:

kiddfrost
12-14-2006, 09:24 PM
A Yo playboy I can't see it.

the_Jayman
12-14-2006, 09:54 PM
rules . . . oh no no . . there's no rules . . I'm gonna beat you with this bat . .

name that movie ! !

Apos
12-14-2006, 10:01 PM
Field of dreams :)
rules . . . oh no no . . there's no rules . . I'm gonna beat you with this bat . .

name that movie ! !what do i win?:rolleyes::rofl:

the_Jayman
12-14-2006, 10:06 PM
**ding **ding **ding ! !

outstanding . . .

you win unlimited Captain Morgan and Cokes this Saturday in Jersey . . .

Cuba Libre
12-14-2006, 10:29 PM
There really aren't many unreasonable rules. No drugs, no outside girls without cedulas, no outside food/drink in the common areas (that ones rarely inforced), no one under 18.

The rest of the rule sheet is actually helpful. Tells you the maximum rates for the chicas, tells you about Charo, restaurant hours, tours, etc.

Can't wait to get back there. A great place to hang for a day or two while on the North Coast.

Malo
12-15-2006, 07:51 AM
There really aren't many unreasonable rules. No drugs, no outside girls without cedulas, no outside food/drink in the common areas (that ones rarely inforced), no one under 18.

The rest of the rule sheet is actually helpful. Tells you the maximum rates for the chicas, tells you about Charo, restaurant hours, tours, etc.

Can't wait to get back there. A great place to hang for a day or two while on the North Coast.

We had beer deliveries in Sosua at the New Garden. I would say about 8 cases in 12 days. Saved about 8,000 pesos by doing that.

blacksultan
12-15-2006, 11:06 PM

At a place like Barba Negra you have some rules or the place will get fucked up real quick.

Cuba Libre
12-15-2006, 11:49 PM
At a place like Barba Negra you have some rules or the place will get fucked up real quick.I agree, and the rules that they have, I can live with.

blacksultan
12-15-2006, 11:50 PM
I agree, and the rules that they have, I can live with.

As well as the chocha!!!

leeway99
12-16-2006, 05:46 PM
As well as the chocha!!!

Yes.. All the chocha.

TMONEY
12-16-2006, 06:42 PM
The rules at Blackbeards help to increase the over all experience for everyone. The price control (girls) makes it easy to stay on budget. I have never had a problem with outside alcohol in the public areas. I am discrete about it and no one has ever bothered me about it. I like the place and it meets my needs. I feel safe and have always been treated very well by everyone. Any time I have had a problem it has been taken care of right away. I should add that each time I visit I explore Sosua and the surrounding areas more and more. In part because the other guests I have met have been great about taking me under their wing and dragging my ass out. Thanks guys!!

I_LOVE_CHICAS
12-16-2006, 07:15 PM
I like the way the rules were laid out to me upon check-in and never brought up again. They treat you like an adult.

Vincent Vega
01-31-2007, 11:46 PM
Hey, I'm 15 days out from DR! Spending a weekend at the palms in Sosua then heading to PP. Trying to decide between BB, FOD and something closer to town. What's the conventional wisdom. I'll have a car, but always prefer to walk once I have a buzz on. Any good ideas in PP?

Thanks!

continentalmike
02-01-2007, 01:59 AM
Hey, I'm 15 days out from DR! Spending a weekend at the palms in Sosua then heading to PP. Trying to decide between BB, FOD and something closer to town. What's the conventional wisdom. I'll have a car, but always prefer to walk once I have a buzz on. Any good ideas in PP?

Thanks!

BB, has most amenities on site and a good selection of girls too. It is far away from all other activities though and can feel constrained if you stay (too) long. If you have a car, that negates a major drawback of BB, which is its distance from any outside activities.

FOD, has a lesser selection of girls on the premises (according to my info) but is across from the Playa Dorada main entrance. The playa Dorada is a large tourist area, with a lot of facilities, inlcuding a small shopping centre a cinema and disco's... you can reasonable walk there imo

thunderstar
02-01-2007, 05:34 AM
Stay at FOD if you have a car.
Its perfect - if you want girls - tell the owner what you want and he will call some up for you.
Equally its private - if you want a day by yourself to catch some rays, read and chill its also perfect for that.
Its out the gate - turn left - 5 mins and you are at POP, or out the gate, turn right and 20 mins you are in Sousa, or out the gate, turn left and 15 mins you are in BBs!

Im staying at FOD for my next visit in May - ticks all my box's!

Have fun!

blacksultan
02-01-2007, 05:18 PM
Go to bb's, jump in the jacuzzi with a couple of chicas, and get your dick sucked. That is what I will be doing on February 18, 2007.

chlen
02-01-2007, 06:40 PM
These kinds of questions go over and over again and I don't know why is it hard to comprehend

If you are a just regular western tourist looking for just getaway fucking with plenty of girls to choose from in safe comfortable enviroment then go to BB.
If you want to "hunt", have wild "nightlife" and other unpredictable activities go to the hotels mentioned and have fun!

TMONEY
02-01-2007, 07:54 PM
I love BB's. I roll out of bed.. head downstairs.... find a girl or three... go to the jacuzzi....then up to my room.....then repeat as often as needed. I eat or drink to recharge for the next round. Oh the beach is nice.

blacksultan
02-01-2007, 08:42 PM
These kinds of questions go over and over again and I don't know why is it hard to comprehend

If you are a just regular western tourist looking for just getaway fucking with plenty of girls to choose from in safe comfortable enviroment then go to BB.
If you want to "hunt", have wild "nightlife" and other unpredictable activities go to the hotels mentioned and have fun!

Relax muthafucka, we like talking about this shit. I am monger and not a western fucking tourist. Chocha. Ill say it again. Chocha. If guys want to ask, lets talk.

chlen
02-01-2007, 09:56 PM
:icontd:
Relax muthafucka, we like talking about this shit. I am monger and not a western fucking tourist. Chocha. Ill say it again. Chocha. If guys want to ask, lets talk.

Sounds like a little bit offensive to me or it's just your "muthafuckin" style?

weyland
02-02-2007, 04:40 AM

Blacksultan was very naughty a few weeks back and I had to speak to him severely. Since then he has been good for a while, but looks like he is off his medication again. Oi! Blacksultan! Be nice to my friend chlen!

blacksultan
02-02-2007, 04:07 PM

It's my muthafuckin style.

blacksultan
02-02-2007, 04:08 PM
Blacksultan was very naughty a few weeks back and I had to speak to him severely. Since then he has been good for a while, but looks like he is off his medication again. Oi! Blacksultan! Be nice to my friend chlen!

i am ok weyland, just make sure that you are taking yours.:wink:

the_Jayman
02-02-2007, 08:31 PM
It's my muthafuckin style.

FUCK YOU ! ! !

guttaman
02-02-2007, 08:36 PM
Jayman, large bold faced FUCK YOUS' are limited to the Jayman section. Does someone need a time out ?????????????????????? Oh ya, FUCK YOU JAYMAN.