PDA

View Full Version : Beach Bars with chicas ''working there''

Sidney
09-02-2011, 10:49 AM
Seems to me these chicas are ''B-Girls'' seeking drinks and salidas for daytime sex. Any opinions?:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

naptime
09-02-2011, 12:16 PM
never really hung out at any of them.

just the black box and toms place.

and we know how hard robert tried with milandi to no avail.

tom place, no one ever came across to me as wanting to be salidad.

DCIronman
09-02-2011, 12:17 PM
In my experience, any chica that works at a bar that allows you to salida them, is "open for business".

If the bar is the type that doesn't do salidas, then YMMV. It will depend either upon whether or not the chica likes you, or the size of your wallet. Some chicas working at the beach bars won't go with tourists for whatever reason. Others are just picky about who they go with.

If there's no salida, then you shouldn't automatically assume she's a working girl. But if you want her, you also shouldn't hesitate to throw on the charm a bit and test the waters. Who knows? It's Sosua after all.:wink:

el toro
09-02-2011, 01:35 PM
In my experience, any chica that works at a bar that allows you to salida them, is "open for business".

If the bar is the type that doesn't do salidas, then YMMV. It will depend either upon whether or not the chica likes you, or the size of your wallet. Some chicas working at the beach bars won't go with tourists for whatever reason. Others are just picky about who they go with.

If there's no salida, then you shouldn't automatically assume she's a working girl. But if you want her, you also shouldn't hesitate to throw on the charm a bit and test the waters. Who knows? It's Sosua after all.:wink:

Everyone there is negotiable (unless firmly told otherwise). Some will tell you no once and you go see them again before they close up the bar and they'll tell you si vamos. Y por ultima damme leche.

JD426
09-02-2011, 02:04 PM
My question would be why even focus on the chicas who have a legit daytime job at the Beach Bars, no matter how hot she is .. Why not make friends with them (tip them nicely) , and make friends with the owners as well , SO that when a HOTTIE walks by they can help you break the ice with her, esp if ones spanish is weak.. Obviously they are going to tell the hottie walking by what a great guy you are, and that they know you a Long time, bla bla ...
To me, as a Visitor (not an Expat) , this would be a much better strategy than hitting on the chica working there, and maybe ruining her Gig & making it unpleasant for me to return to a beach spot I enjoy.. Also it provides entertainment for the guys there when we hit on passerby's. whereas when you hit on the girls serving the drinks, it may make it awkward. I know they are all available.. but there are so many "softer" targets..
But you guys who living there, maybe its different for you and its the thrill of the chase or something ..

el toro
09-02-2011, 02:10 PM
My question would be why even focus on the chicas who have a legit daytime job at the Beach Bars, no matter how hot she is .. Why not make friends with them (tip them nicely) , and make friends with the owners as well , SO that when a HOTTIE walks by they can help you break the ice with her, esp if ones spanish is weak.. Obviously they are going to tell the hottie walking by what a great guy you are, and that they know you a Long time, bla bla ...

To me, as a Visitor (not an Expat) , this would be a much better strategy than hitting on the chica working there, and maybe ruining her Gig & making it unpleasant for me to return to a beach spot I enjoy.. Also it provides entertainment for the guys there when we hit on passerby's. whereas when you hit on the girls serving the drinks, it may make it awkward. I know they are all available.. but there are so many "softer" targets..
But you guys who living there, maybe its different for you and its the thrill of the chase or something ..

Some guys (self included at times) just want to holla at everything directly because they feel they can have them in Sosua and it's fun. However, I do understand how your networking approach could work--especially to overcome the language barrier for some.

Sidney
09-02-2011, 02:18 PM
One, that I was seeing occasionally said to me that she could leave the job anytime for sex. She was conspiculously absent the other day. And 2 other guys were waiting for her. And, I have known the shady owner for 8-9 years. So it seems that ''she is on the menu""!:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

DASBOOTY
09-02-2011, 02:28 PM

Exactamente.

There are dozens of bars in town. One can go to these bars during the day, chat with the barmaids, offer to buy them something to drink, and feel them out to see if it may lead to something more.

Visiting bars/chatting with barmaids during the day gives an added dimension to Sosúa (to go along with the massage salons/suck shacks and the ladies of the night).

It is not as if I intentionally go to these bars to try to pick up barmaids. First and foremost, I like to go to these places to have a few frosty presidentes and chill. If the barmaid is open to conversation, then it provides me with a great opportunity to get to know about her (and to work on my Spanish as well).

And if it leads to some extra-cirricular activity........well that is a bonus:D.

gdogg
09-02-2011, 02:45 PM

Some guys like a challenge after shooting the barrel fish. Your idea makes more sense and has helped me over the years.

JD426
09-02-2011, 02:55 PM
Exactamente.

There are dozens of bars in town. One can go to these bars during the day, chat with the barmaids, offer to buy them something to drink, and feel them out to see if it may lead to something more.

Visiting bars/chatting with barmaids during the day gives an added dimension to Sosúa (to go along with the massage salons/suck shacks and the bar girls of the night).

It is not as if I intentionally go to these bars to try to pick up barmaids. First and foremost, I like to go to these places to have a few frosty presidentes and chill. If the barmaid is open to conversation, then it provides me with a great opportunity to get to know about her (and to work on my Spanish as well).

And if it leads to some extra-cirricular activity........well that is a bonus:D.

Yes, but Even in Sosua, there are SOME Bars and restaurants where a little more discretion is required, some where its VERY or almost impossible (usually where the owner is a Female and always watching her employees, thats a hint) ,
and others where its WIDE OPEN, pay the salida, walk out with chica.
..Its does not take more than a trip or 2 to know which is which, but as you also said there are restaurants for example where the lines are more fuzzy, and if you put the time in it will most likely pay off for you.
Unfortunately there are also guys who confuse this little charade of discretion with "oh i just bagged me a Non Pro" ...Fine, if thats what a guy wants to believe, more pleasure to him.
However, if a barmaid or waitress is refusing your advances for like the 10th time, guess what, that job is more important to her than your couple pesos..
Guys should recognize that subtle cue, most do, some dont..

disclaimer:
we're all just talking here.. noone is being sigled out here or specifically mentioned.

DCIronman
09-02-2011, 03:30 PM

That's why I said throw on some charm, not offer her pesos. I understand that some guys don't know how to flirt without being obnoxious. But it doesn't have to be awkward. And dominicanas, especially the attractive ones, are used to being flirted with. They've been hit on by dominican guys as soon as they started to develop. It's a natural part of they're lives. It's only awkward if you make it so. And if they are interested, most chicas won't have any problem responding in kind.

I've been fairly successful with barmaids, waitresses, and store clerks with just some light flirtation. If she responds to it, cool. If not, you let it go. No sense in wasting opportunities though. Barmaids need pinga too.:rofl:

DCIronman
09-02-2011, 03:32 PM
Yes, but Even in Sosua, there are SOME Bars and restaurants where a little more discretion is required, some where its VERY or almost impossible (usually where the owner is a Female and always watching her employees, thats a hint) ,
and others where its WIDE OPEN, pay the salida, walk out with chica.
..Its does not take more than a trip or 2 to know which is which, but as you also said there are restaurants for example where the lines are more fuzzy, and if you put the time in it will most likely pay off for you.
Unfortunately there are also guys who confuse this little charade of discretion with "oh i just bagged me a Non Pro" ...Fine, if thats what a guy wants to believe, more pleasure to him.
However, if a barmaid or waitress is refusing your advances for like the 10th time, guess what, that job is more important to her than your couple pesos..
Guys should recognize that subtle cue, most do, some dont..

disclaimer:
we're all just talking here.. noone is being sigled out here or specifically mentioned.

Well said. If I'd read this, I wouldn't have even typed that last post.

getrhythm
09-02-2011, 04:40 PM
never really hung out at any of them.

just the black box and toms place.

and we know how hard robert tried with milandi to no avail.

No knock on Robert per se, but sometimes it doesn't hurt to be a bit younger, good looking, and in decent shape - like Milandi's Swiss novio clearly was...

Seville
09-02-2011, 05:24 PM
No knock on Robert per se, but sometimes it doesn't hurt to be a bit younger, good looking, and in decent shape - like Milandi's Swiss novio clearly was...

All other things being equal, or maybe even not equal, why wouldn't a chica prefer a younger guy in better shape? makes perfect sense.

BigLongBeach
09-02-2011, 05:35 PM
JD hit is on the head and answered his own question... A lot of dudes do it because they want to say they fucked a non hooker.

That's cool and all but dont kid yourself they are running a game too.

To be honest i flirt with everyone in dR. from the second i get off the plane. I kick it to the girls who gives me he visitors card, the one who stamps my passport, the girls in duty free, the girl at the rental car counter, the waitress, bartender, i think you get my point.

BigLongBeach
09-02-2011, 05:40 PM
to answer the original question what do i think about bar girls:

I think that you are on vacation, you should take every opportunity to talk to girls, flirt with girls, and network with girls. You should also do it discretely, and with respect.

You dont want to get someone in trouble with their boss, boyfriend, husband, brother, etc. because you are being a over confident ass

weyland
09-02-2011, 06:35 PM
I understand that some guys don't know how to flirt without being obnoxious.

An English gentleman rarely has to resort to flirting to win a maiden's heart:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=25747&d=1315002584

On the rare occasions that doesn't work my Plan B is to expose myself, grunt and drool.

Seville
09-03-2011, 01:33 AM

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=25747&d=1315002584)

On the rare occasions that doesn't work my Plan B is to expose myself, grunt and drool.

I just wish you wouldn't do that when we are at a restaurant together.:(

DASBOOTY
09-03-2011, 09:58 AM
All other things being equal, or maybe even not equal, why wouldn't a chica prefer a younger guy in better shape? makes perfect sense.

Sure, it makes sense. But then, a lot of younger guys don't have a lot of cash to spend on the younger chicas.

If the chica can't find a younger guy with cash, then she has two options:

A younger guy with no cash, or

An older guy with cash

Me thinks, they tend to go with option no. 2 (especially in places like the DR :lol:).

And besides, an older guy can control certain things, like being in good shape through diet and excercise.

DCIronman
09-03-2011, 10:01 AM
Sure, it makes sense. But then, a lot of younger guys don't have a lot of cash to spend on the younger chicas.

An older guy with cash

Me thinks, they tend to go with option no. 2 (especially in places like the DR :lol:).

And besides, an older guy can control certain things, like being in good shape through diet and excercise.

Actually, they tend to do both, at least in the DR they do. They'll fuck older gringos for cash. But they save their heart for some broke-ass young tigre, and fuck him for free.

DASBOOTY
09-03-2011, 10:22 AM
Actually, they tend to do both, at least in the DR they do. They'll fuck older gringos for cash. But they save their heart for some broke-ass young tigre, and fuck him for free.

I know that. The 18-20 year old chicas in particular.

But after her tiguere(s) abandons her and their bambino to go look for his next adventure, then she starts looking for the older gringos with cash.

Case in point, one of my regulars:

25 years old, had a bambino when she was 19 and claims the father died in a car accident (prolly abandoned her), and was living with a tiguere about a year and a half ago.

Well, now it appears she has had her fill of tigueres and wants to win the gringo lottery.

I found out recently that she 'almost' got married to a guy from Canada (he backed out of it).

This is just one story, but I think one will find a lot of these kinds of 'stories' in Sosúa.

DASBOOTY
09-03-2011, 11:31 AM

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=25747&d=1315002584

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sidney
09-03-2011, 11:51 AM
Milandi ain't lookin too good--extreme skinny! :mad:

blazaveli
09-03-2011, 12:43 PM

That's real talk. They'll take it how they can get it but they have desires and wants also outside of just money so it works to their advantage keeping all of these options open.

getrhythm
09-03-2011, 01:44 PM

An older guy with cash

And besides, an older guy can control certain things, like being in good shape through diet and exercise.

My point exactly. A pro may prefer to fuck you or me, but in the end, she'll literally fuck anyone for cash. Whereas a 'non-pro' has a few other options. Meaning that if you're going to play in this arena, physical attractiveness can actually come into play. In which case, working out and keeping in shape/making a good presentation - while it won't get you there by itself - can at least get you on the playing field.

Jimmydr
09-03-2011, 01:48 PM

An older guy with cash

Why would she leave the campo for a young guy with no cash when there are so many young guys in the campo with no cash?

DASBOOTY
09-03-2011, 02:11 PM
Why would she leave the campo for a young guy with no cash when there are so many young guys in the campo with no cash?

Then, she should just stay in the campo.

Jimmydr
09-03-2011, 02:12 PM
Then, she should just stay in the campo.

These guys that think that they are special need to go into the campo and see how special they are.

DCIronman
09-03-2011, 03:48 PM
I know that. The 18-20 year old chicas in particular.

But after her tiguere(s) abandons her and their bambino to go look for his next adventure, then she starts looking for the older gringos with cash.

Well, now it appears she has had her fill of tigueres and wants to win the gringo lottery.

If you believe this, then I've got some beachfront property in Montana to sell you.

They never stop fucking these guys. While they're looking for that gringo to take them out of the game. And yes, even after they've found their golden gringo. They still give up the the toto to these cats. Never forget that the shiftless tigre is the one she actually loves. And when he eventually leaves her, there's another ready to take his place. And she'll open up her heart (and her thighs) to him.

Of course, they'll tell you otherwise. But then, why wouldn't they.

DASBOOTY
09-03-2011, 04:04 PM
If you believe this, then I've got some beachfront property in Montana to sell you.

They never stop fucking these guys. While they're looking for that gringo to take them out of the game. And yes, even after they've found their golden gringo. They still give up the the toto to these cats. Never forget that the shiftless tigre is the one she actually loves. And when he eventually leaves her, there's another ready to take his place. And she'll open up her heart (and her thighs) to him.

Of course, they'll tell you otherwise. But then, why wouldn't they.

They can have their tigueres!

I don't go there to marry chicas, I go there to have sex with them.