PDA

View Full Version : Need a rental 10/17 - 10/24

ShowdoenAC
09-04-2011, 10:34 PM
Need a chica-friendly spot near Wyndham Tangerine in Central Cabarete. Previously stayed at Willie's spot in Ocean Dream but it is currently occupado. Ocean Dream would be ideal but anything in the area will be considered.

Jimmydr
09-05-2011, 08:44 AM
I suggest that you get started on reading.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?356921-How-do-I-subscribe-and-which-one-do-I-want

WickedWillie
09-05-2011, 10:24 AM
Get in contact with Tamara at www.oneclickcabarete.com (http://www.oneclickcabarete.com).

She is a rental manager and has many apts in Ocean Dream/Ocean One for rent.

blazaveli
09-05-2011, 11:28 AM
Need a chica-friendly spot near Wyndham Tangerine in Central Cabarete. Previously stayed at Willie's spot in Ocean Dream but it is currently occupado. Ocean Dream would be ideal but anything in the area will be considered.

Ocean Dream would be my recommendation. Only downside is that deposit is kinda steep.

ShowdoenAC
09-16-2011, 02:38 PM
Tamara prices are probably 40%+ higher than renting privately which makes sense since the rental place needs to get a cut. Problem is they don't have a weekly rate and she is probably unable to negotiate. Still looking for a private rental please PM if anyone is renting.

WickedWillie
09-16-2011, 07:42 PM
Tamara prices are probably 40%+ higher than renting privately which makes sense since the rental place needs to get a cut. Problem is they don't have a weekly rate and she is probably unable to negotiate. Still looking for a private rental please PM if anyone is renting.

Did you contact her and ask her or are you just going off the rates posted on the website?

FYI - Cabarete is seriously hurting for tourists right now, even Nikki Beach is closing up a couple of days mid-week. You will get a deal somewhere.:iconTU:

ShowdoenAC
09-17-2011, 11:36 PM
Yeah I've talked to her and she is pretty much quoting the web rates although her last email was 20% discount on nightly rate (which I would expect anyway booking a week). Her last email was $560 1-bedroom, $700 2-bedroom and neither place was near as nice as yours Willie. By contrast I am paying less than the one-bedroom price at the Wyndham Tangerine and that includes food and booze.

What are the other options for chicas? Love and Care still open? Are there closer Cabanas?