PDA

View Full Version : 09/2011 - The schedule for September 9th - 14th in Sosua

naptime
09-06-2011, 02:57 PM
mornings 9-1 at rockies for breakfast.

afternoons 11-6 at the blackbox

evenings predinner drinks 4-9 at rockies

evenings dinner.. 7-10 restaurant of the day.

nighttime 9-1 winners circle

pre late night 10-1 latinos

late night 11-3 classico

early morning 2-6 after one

you know.. if anyone ever wanted to put a hit out on us.. we sure as fuck wouldnt be hard to find !!

Jimmydr
09-06-2011, 03:00 PM
you know.. if anyone ever wanted to put a hit out on us.. we sure as fuck wouldnt be hard to find !!

In Sosua, never!

TNT72
09-06-2011, 03:02 PM
I just started twitching! I feel pressure to be at a certain place at a certain time!! Damn you Nap, I can't handle the pressure of having a schedule while in Sosua!!

adios
09-06-2011, 03:10 PM
i will be there 1 day earlier... :corky:

Mr. Smooth
09-06-2011, 03:13 PM
You mean that you guys are only going to sleep 4 hours a day? After drinking all day and night, being out till 6am? I couldn't do it.

I need my beauty sleep, at least 7 hours a night anyway. Plus a little relaxing time in the room on most late afternoon's or early evenings.

Jimmydr
09-06-2011, 03:15 PM
You mean that you guys are only going to sleep 4 hours a day? After drinking all day and night, being out till 6am? I couldn't do it.

Its a major ingredient for maximum DRAMA!

TNT72
09-06-2011, 03:17 PM
We don't do After1 every night. And there's usually a day or 2 that I don't make it to the beach until 1 or 2. But, we run ourselves pretty ragged through the week. If I wake up feeling like shit, "getting normal" is only 1 muy fria away!!

TNT72
09-06-2011, 03:18 PM

The major ingredient is massive amounts of booze!!

naptime
09-06-2011, 03:22 PM
schedule edited to allow for looser timing to alleviate any high blood pressure.

naptime
09-06-2011, 03:24 PM

I need my beauty sleep, at least 7 hours a night anyway. Plus a little relaxing time in the room on most late afternoon's or early evenings.

i have never been to after one like trey and coach. but yeah. 4-5 hours is the norm for me. both there and at home.

down there, i usually leave and go back to the room when classico closes. then spend some time fucking and taking pictures, enjoying the company, etc..

usually asleep by 5 or 6 and then out to breakfast around 10.

sometimes an early evening nap after the beach, before dinner. for about an hour.

unfortunately i usually fuck that up by fucking instead.

my normal fuck schedule. is once when i wake up. a predinner fuck, and a late night fuck after the club.

when time permits, i usually do an afternoon blowjob too.

but i get plenty of sleep at the beach and at dinner. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

TNT72
09-06-2011, 03:25 PM
schedule edited to allow for looser timing to alleviate any high blood pressure.

Whew! Thanks.

Jimmydr
09-06-2011, 03:30 PM

Any ISOC in town should try to get here at least once.

gmalet
09-06-2011, 03:44 PM
Rockys is tradition.

jose1234
09-06-2011, 03:50 PM
Blackbox still has good chicken soup and wings... Winners Circle still has the same barmaids and music videos and banos...LOL You guys are making me want to go there tonight. That one barmaid at winners circle was trying to get me to take her out after they closed last time I was there... I don't know here name...the shorter one... She has a great attitude and speaks some English... Beer is always freezing cold there too...

JD426
09-06-2011, 03:56 PM

I totally concur with Nap.
I only sleep for 4-5 hours in Sosua as well, Its quite do-able & feels very natural there for some reason. Maybe the booze puts me into a deeper Sleep. :rofl:
8 hours of sleep is way too much, u will just be tired and waste vacation time. But I DO power nap ( 1.5 hours) some evenings.
I dont understand guys who need to sleep til noon. 6- 10, Im good.

Oh wait,, you guys have a Daily "schedual " ???
ok, Chu Talkin Krazzzyy now...:rofl:

Seville
09-06-2011, 05:27 PM
Blackbox still has good chicken soup and wings... Winners Circle still has the same barmaids and music videos and banos...LOL You guys are making me want to go there tonight. That one barmaid at winners circle was trying to get me to take her out after they closed last time I was there... I don't know here name...the shorter one... She has a great attitude and speaks some English... Beer is always freezing cold there too...

Honestly, I can do without Winner's Circle. I really don't see the attraction. The music is loud and bad; the service terrible.

papirazzi
09-06-2011, 05:30 PM
My Schedule goes like this..............SMOKING..........DRINKING..FUCKING...FUCKING SOME MORE....SMOKING.....FUCKING....DRINKING....MORE FUCKING.............................eating..FUCKING..DRINKING..............

papirazzi
09-06-2011, 05:31 PM
Honestly, I can do without Winner's Circle. I really don't see the attraction. The music is loud and bad; the service terrible.

Maybe this time around you guys should mix it up between Merengue and Winners Circle

SeaWeed
09-06-2011, 06:01 PM
Maybe this time around you guys should mix it up between Merengue and Winners Circleguess nobody goes to ElFlow anymore....that place was hot two years ago....outstanding bartenders

naptime
09-06-2011, 06:05 PM
My Schedule goes like this..............SMOKING..........DRINKING..BABYSIT THE WINGMAN...FUCKING...ARGUE WITH THE WINGMAN....FUCKING SOME MORE....ARGUE WITH A BITCH FOR TWO HOURS ON THE PHONE AND MISS THE SUPERBOWL... SMOKING.....THROW A NEW CHICK OUT ON THE STREET CRYING AND TURN HER HARDCORE INSTANTLY.... MORE FUCKING....... MORE WINGMAN BABYSITTING....... GET CAUGHT UP IN SOME OF TNT'S DRAMA.... MORE SMOKING..... MORE DRINKING..... ARGUE WITH THE WINGMAN...... MORE FUCKING...... MORE DRINKING...... CLOWN ON A WINGMAN'S HICCUPS FOR 7 HOURS.... MORE SMOKING........DRINKING....MORE FUCKING.............................eating..FUCKING..DRINKING..............

I took the liberty of updating your schedule to something more attainable.

papirazzi
09-06-2011, 06:06 PM
guess nobody goes to ElFlow anymore....that place was hot two years ago....outstanding bartenders

I always avoided that spot...some of those dudes have the higher ground IE. Packing heat...and when they mix that with the wrong kind of beverage, it's a recipe for disaster

naptime
09-06-2011, 06:06 PM
guess nobody goes to ElFlow anymore....that place was hot two years ago....outstanding bartenders

i don't mind el flow during the day. chilling out front at a table.

but night time.. just do not like the vibe i get there.

i dont even like walking through it to get from rocky's to latinos.

never had a foul experience or anything... just dont like the vibe. makes me tense.

jose1234
09-06-2011, 06:08 PM
Maybe this time around you guys should mix it up between Merengue and Winners Circle

Yes, I think the gang will walk over to hide a way once and possibly CMP too...

Wherever the gang is will be the place to be... :iconTU:

TNT72
09-06-2011, 06:11 PM

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You forgot, "Passions chica stalking me at Winners Circle and calling me from guys bathroom, crying"!!

WickedWillie
09-06-2011, 06:14 PM
The town is ready, even this bitch was desparate to get to Sosua:rofl::rofl::rofl:

http://www.dominicantoday.com/dr/local/2011/9/5/40803/Naked-woman-halts-traffic-on-busy-bridge

Apparently she was led away saying, 'Drama, that boy knows nothing about drama. Wait till I get my hands on him'

TNT72
09-06-2011, 06:17 PM
The town is ready, even this bitch was desparate to get to Sosua:rofl::rofl::rofl:

http://www.dominicantoday.com/dr/local/2011/9/5/40803/Naked-woman-halts-traffic-on-busy-bridge

Apparently she was led away saying, 'Drama, that boy knows nothing about drama. Wait till I get my hands on him'

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Was that short-hair, after I bailed. Leaving her with Kiko, so I could take JarJar home to fuck???

TNT72
09-06-2011, 06:19 PM
I can tell all ready. This trip is going to HURT!!!!!

I've been amp'd for weeks about this one! And with all the guys in town!!!!! (damn you Ryatt, your screwing up the whole Wolfpack being together!)

And my original wingman, adios. And the new guys I'm looking forward to meeting!!!!!

OH FUCK............WickedWillie, will you go ahead and put me on the liver transplant list with you?

Jimmydr
09-06-2011, 06:20 PM

I've been amp'd for weeks about this one! And with all the guys in town!!!!! (damn you Ryatt, your screwing up the whole Wolfpack being together!)

You may get replacements from Santo Domingo.:iconTU:

papirazzi
09-06-2011, 06:24 PM

The link is broken :mad:

JD426
09-06-2011, 06:26 PM

who you calling nobody ? Its still a great spot. Im a motherfuckingvip there. LOL
The guys who bring you buckets of ice and drinks are the best, and when a super drunk crazy lady literally started throwing punches, the security guys showed tremendous restraint and just laughed at her & walked her away , noone roughed her up at all. Noone even spilled a drink.. I enjoy the excitement that anything can pop off there at any moment.

WickedWillie
09-06-2011, 06:26 PM
The link is broken :mad:

mmm was working a few mins ago, now the whole Dom Today site is fucked up. Aren't you a techy wizzkid???

papirazzi
09-06-2011, 06:29 PM

And my original wingman, adios. And the new guys I'm looking forward to meeting!!!!!

OH FUCK............WickedWillie, will you go ahead and put me on the liver transplant list with you?

I'm more pissed than you :mad: I wanted to be there....It sounds like it's going to be another good adventure, but work has me BEAT THE FUCK DOWN...
I'm going to have to live vicariously through you and Nap...so make sure you report as soon as you get back..

papirazzi
09-06-2011, 06:29 PM
mmm was working a few mins ago, now the whole Dom Today site is fucked up. Aren't you a techy wizzkid???

Power must be out! :rofl:

naptime
09-06-2011, 06:30 PM
now the whole Dom Today site is fucked up. Aren't you a techy wizzkid???

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

blazaveli
09-06-2011, 06:31 PM

She tried the same thing on me back in May. I took her name and number down. Its in my D.R. Blackberry back in the crib. If you want her info I can give it to you. She was decent looking from what I recall.

TNT72
09-06-2011, 06:31 PM
I'm more pissed than you :mad: I wanted to be there....It sounds like it's going to be another good adventure, but work has me BEAT THE FUCK DOWN...
I'm going to have to live vicariously through you and Nap...so make sure you report as soon as you get back..

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

If that's what your counting on, you better get your ass down there!!!

Plus, there's gonna be a couple of suprises for everyone!

papirazzi
09-06-2011, 06:33 PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

If that's what your counting on, you better get your ass down there!!!

Plus, there's gonna be a couple of suprises for everyone!

:rofl: Oh yeah I forgot....I won't see that report until FUCKING XMAS!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

naptime
09-06-2011, 06:34 PM
so make sure you report as soon as you get back..

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

did you not see that it just took me FIVE MONTHS to finish a 4 day weekend report !!!!!!

but hey.. you can count on me....

i've got a touchpad... i'll give you access to my evernote account so you can see my daily entries :rofl:

TNT72
09-06-2011, 06:41 PM
:rofl: Oh yeah I forgot....I won't see that report until FUCKING XMAS!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I may not finish this one until late January!!!

papirazzi
09-06-2011, 06:41 PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

did you not see that it just took me FIVE MONTHS to finish a 4 day weekend report !!!!!!

but hey.. you can count on me....

i've got a touchpad... i'll give you access to my evernote account so you can see my daily entries :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

TNT72
09-06-2011, 06:44 PM
She tried the same thing on me back in May. I took her name and number down. Its in my D.R. Blackberry back in the crib. If you want her info I can give it to you. She was decent looking from what I recall.

Dickhead doesn't need her number. He can just stop by anytime he wants!!:mad:

WickedWillie
09-06-2011, 06:49 PM
Power must be out! :rofl:

Expert IT diagnosis then????

jose1234
09-06-2011, 06:51 PM

Thanks but no. Appreciate the offer. I can stop there any time and talk with her. :iconTU:

jose1234
09-06-2011, 06:58 PM
Dickhead doesn't need her number. He can just stop by anytime he wants!!:mad:

Yep :lol::lol::lol::lol:

papirazzi
09-06-2011, 06:59 PM
Expert IT diagnosis then????

They need a good generator & UPS (uninterruptible power supply) :rofl:

TNT72
09-06-2011, 07:00 PM
i have never been to after one like trey and coach. but yeah. 4-5 hours is the norm for me. both there and at home.

down there, i usually leave and go back to the room when classico closes. then spend some time fucking and taking pictures, enjoying the company, etc..

usually asleep by 5 or 6 and then out to breakfast around 10.

sometimes an early evening nap after the beach, before dinner. for about an hour.

unfortunately i usually fuck that up by fucking instead.

my normal fuck schedule. is once when i wake up. a predinner fuck, and a late night fuck after the club.

when time permits, i usually do an afternoon blowjob too.

but i get plenty of sleep at the beach and at dinner. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Huh? You? Asleep at dinner? Noooooooooooooo..............

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=21015&d=1309633113

Irie
09-06-2011, 08:10 PM

Shit....Screw the liver, my thoughts are drifting towards finding a good brain surgeon in a couple of weeks! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'll be lucky to have enough cells left to find my sorry ass's way back to the airport! :corky:

jose1234
09-06-2011, 08:44 PM
Shit....Screw the liver, my thoughts are drifting towards finding a good brain surgeon in a couple of weeks! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'll be lucky to have enough cells left to find my sorry ass's way back to the airport! :corky:

Remember to write down on a piece of paper where you parked your car and put that in your wallet or someplace it will not be lost...can't finding ones car when returning to the states has happened before...:lol::lol::lol: I wonder who???

hugrad95a
09-06-2011, 08:53 PM

You know Ryatt, that was a pretty good description.

TWITTER AND FACEBOOK ARE DIABLO....lol:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

TNT72
09-06-2011, 08:53 PM
Remember to write down on a piece of paper where you parked your car and put that in your wallet or someplace it will not be lost...can't finding ones car when returning to the states has happened before...:lol::lol::lol: I wonder who???

Don't have to worry about it this time. I've got the "Dick" with me that puts it in his phone!!

TNT72
09-06-2011, 08:54 PM

No. Ryatt es El Diablo!!!!:rofl::rofl:

FritoBandito
09-06-2011, 09:05 PM

afternoons 11-6 at the blackbox

evenings predinner drinks 4-9 at rockies

evenings dinner.. 7-10 restaurant of the day.

nighttime 9-1 winners circle

pre late night 10-1 latinos

late night 11-3 classico

early morning 2-6 after one

What?!?!?.....no Caparinas after "After One????"......you lightweight......LOL..........:lol:

fishhunter
09-06-2011, 09:07 PM
The major ingredient is massive amounts of booze!!
I thought I read somewhere that you had cut back!

TNT72
09-06-2011, 09:10 PM
What.....no Caparinas after "After One????"......you lightweight......LOL..........:lol:

Nap made that schedule. I am usually found at Caparinas a few times through the week. It's unbelievable how many times I eat a day down there!

TNT72
09-06-2011, 09:11 PM
I thought I read somewhere that you had cut back!

I usually party my ass of for the first few days, pull a TNT, then slow down for the rest of the vacation. I have reason to believe that I will put on the brakes , on Monday.

fishhunter
09-06-2011, 09:15 PM
It worked fine for me. I think I know the short redhead. Seems like someone TNT72 dragged in one day after the beach.

hugrad95a
09-06-2011, 09:29 PM
How about since everyone has a new F'n tablet, that you guys skype a few minutes from the Villa so Ryatt and I (lol) can see the drama that yall are causing. .

TNT72
09-06-2011, 09:31 PM
It worked fine for me. I think I know the short redhead. Seems like someone TNT72 dragged in one day after the beach.

Huh? I've only drug two chicas home from the beach. Fior, and you asked for her number (did you call her?), and Snookey2. Neither were short red heads.

naptime
09-06-2011, 10:42 PM
How about since everyone has a new F'n tablet, that you guys skype a few minutes from the Villa so Ryatt and I (lol) can see the drama that yall are causing. .

I got you !

pm me your Skype info

papirazzi
09-06-2011, 11:41 PM

Hu I haven't been on either in awhile..shit is DESTROYING my FEMALE relations! lmao

Mr. Smooth
09-07-2011, 04:48 AM

From reading many of the Sosua posts in the past several months, it seems that Rumba has gained the momentum with regards to where guys are spending their early evenings hanging out, chica watching and drinking their pick of poison.

I liked El Flow but it can appear to be a little over the top with all the rats going back and forth seeking out their cheese. Unless that has been cleared up a bit in recent months.

The atmosphere at Rumba OTOH, is kick back, relaxing, offers more room on the sidewalk to maneuver around and get tables together if you are rolling with more than a few dudes at the time. In addition, it looks to be a cleaner and, at least to me, a safer looking place to park your ass, hairy or not, for awhile.

And the 60 peso Cuba Libre is a magnet for me as well!

sicpup71
09-07-2011, 05:31 AM
pussy you can sleep when your dead!!! oh and i really need a trip.

naptime
09-07-2011, 10:58 AM
pussy you can sleep when your dead!!! oh and i really need a trip.

well... GET YOUR ASS DOWN THERE !!!!

JD426
09-07-2011, 11:52 AM
From reading many of the Sosua posts in the past several months, it seems that Rumba has gained the momentum with regards to where guys are spending their early evenings hanging out, chica watching and drinking their pick of poison.

I liked El Flow but it can appear to be a little over the top with all the rats going back and forth seeking out their cheese. Unless that has been cleared up a bit in recent months.

The atmosphere at Rumba OTOH, is kick back, relaxing, offers more room on the sidewalk to maneuver around and get tables together if you are rolling with more than a few dudes at the time. In addition, it looks to be a cleaner and, at least to me, a safer looking place to park your ass, hairy or not, for awhile.

And the 60 peso Cuba Libre is a magnet for me as well!

Exactly what you said... Definitely the new IT spot, imo also... the guy who owns it is from NYC, I met him ,he usually just sits next door by the food with the Biker guy. Seems like a nice dude, and they will remember your name and face. Definitely Introduce yourself, and if you ever have a problem, they will straighten it out.
His goal is to take places like Merengue down a couple notches. Hes got the Food right next door too, you can get a snack or meal anytime,which was smart esp since the street vendors were shooed out, so there is NO reason to leave . When I spoke with thim, he said that was his whole plan, "you drink, you gotta eat too, and I got drink specials too, they dont " ..
The place is gaining huge momentum..but its a diff vibe than El Flow for ex, where real local dominicans hang out just to chill ie not working perhaps. Strangely enough, I find the lack of room at El Flow, kind of comforting, dont know why, must be from riding the filthy NYC trains all those years . Its deliciously GRIMEY, LOL ... but yes, Rumba is definitely making a Major impact .

naptime
09-07-2011, 11:58 AM
i hate the loud music at rhumba. can't even talk to anyone.

of course, its like that at winners circle too.

thats one of the things i like about rocky's and the hideaway. you can actually carry on conversations.

JD426
09-07-2011, 12:37 PM
i hate the loud music at rhumba. can't even talk to anyone.

of course, its like that at winners circle too.

thats one of the things i like about rocky's and the hideaway. you can actually carry on conversations.

Every place has a completely different Vibe, thats what makes Sosua so NOT boring.
I agree Hideway has huge potential But they need to find their Niche, and Fast. and then go for it full bore. Dont half ass it, or you're dead in Sosua..
Bic Boner , myself, mr Bill From Wales (a NG regular) and a couple other guys from the NG found the place when it was the "Hideway Cafe" where they had REALLY good BURGERS. The young guy "pete"? & his family were from Georgia.. But Good Burgers and selling a couple beers, was obviously not enough to make a living on PC , so I guess they sold it to the current owners. The way its tucked away in the back, and then opens up as u walk in , is very unique.

Jimmydr
09-07-2011, 12:39 PM
But Good Burgers and selling a couple beers, was obviously not enough to make a living on PC , so I guess they sold it to the current owners. The way its tucked away in the back, and then opens up as u walk in , is very unique.

Same ole story, over and over.

naptime
09-07-2011, 01:10 PM
Every place has a completely different Vibe, thats what makes Sosua so NOT boring.

beautiful words.

and at some point or another, on every trip, you can find me in all the different places.

quiet, loud, extreme, laid back.. i like it all at different times.

Mr. Smooth
09-07-2011, 03:06 PM
beautiful words.

and at some point or another, on every trip, you can find me in all the different places.

quiet, loud, extreme, laid back.. i like it all at different times.

Funny, but I did not see the Hideaway on your itinerary for your trip. I did see you schedule about 12 hours a day in Rockys! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I can imagine that all of us who are there in the next several days will be hanging at all the PC joints.

I agree with jd. There are many different places for all tastes. For the short run anyway, Sosua ain't boring. And after a year, for Robert, the place still seems to work for him too!

Jimmydr
09-07-2011, 03:07 PM
I agree with jd. There are many different places for all tastes. For the short run anyway, Sosua ain't boring. And after a year, for Robert, the place still seems to work for him too!

No place is really boring if you have a nice place to live, nice weather, good food and a large supply of women to bang.

naptime
09-07-2011, 03:08 PM
Funny, but I did not see the Hideaway on your itinerary for your trip. I did see you schedule about 12 hours a day in Rockys! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I can imagine that all of us who are there in the next several days will be hanging at all the PC joints.

that's a revolving schedule so no one feels stressed by the need to be anywhere at any given time.

i will not be at any place for any extended period of time except the beach. i stay down there ALL DAY.

but, even that has no hardened schedule :)

Ack416
09-09-2011, 12:53 AM
booked my flight this morning. I'll be landing at POP around 1pm, and will make it a point to find your asses.

papirazzi
09-09-2011, 02:11 AM
booked my flight this morning. I'll be landing at POP around 1pm, and will make it a point to find your asses.

DAMN that ticket cost you a grip!!!!!

Ringspun
08-11-2013, 01:56 PM
Hi, First time in Sosua and meeting up with another BM for first few days, anyone out there wanna meet up for a drinking buddy please PM or Post.

Probably will eat at New Garden and Rockies? I hear thats where all the mongers go?

Thanks!

weyland
08-11-2013, 02:15 PM
Hi, First time in Sosua and meeting up with another BM for first few days, anyone out there wanna meet up for a drinking buddy please PM or Post.

Probably will eat at New Garden and Rockies? I hear thats where all the mongers go?

Thanks!
Why did you post this in a thread about Naptime's schedule two years ago?

Good places to meet other members are Rocky's for last breakfast (ask Rick the manager to introduce you) and adjacent bars on the beach: Ruby's Volkan Bar and Herman's Siempre Sol, in the afternoons. I think they are casitas #143 and #144 but if not those numbers are close enough for you to find them.

Jimmydr
08-11-2013, 02:17 PM

Good places to meet other members are Rocky's for last breakfast (ask Rick the manager to introduce you) and adjacent bars on the beach: Ruby's Volkan Bar and Herman's Siempre Sol, in the afternoons. I think they are casitas #143 and #144 but if not those numbers are close enough for you to find them.

With no trip report access, there isn't many topics available to look at.

Ringspun
08-11-2013, 07:06 PM

Thanks dude, this was the only area I found people asking bout wingmen or drinking buddies...

Jimmydr
08-11-2013, 07:18 PM
Thanks dude, this was the only area I found people asking bout wingmen or drinking buddies...

You need to subsribe

Ringspun
08-12-2013, 03:23 PM
You need to subsribe

I have before, but couldn't find how nowadays... just want 1 months or so as only going out in a few weeks as a one off.

Jimmydr
08-12-2013, 05:43 PM
I have before, but couldn't find how nowadays... just want 1 months or so as only going out in a few weeks as a one off.

I only do one or two year subscriptions now. I no longer deal with paypal.

Old school
08-14-2013, 05:15 AM
I can't renew my subscription?? I got my email telling me it was time to renew. When I click the link in the email, I get a message thst says " no subscritions are available for me?? Probably screwing up something with my poor computer skills..?? Has anyone else had this problem.??

JDR
08-14-2013, 07:39 AM
I can't renew my subscription?? I got my email telling me it was time to renew. When I click the link in the email, I get a message thst says " no subscritions are available for me?? Probably screwing up something with my poor computer skills..?? Has anyone else had this problem.??

You need to e mail me at Jdrent97@gmail.com