PDA

View Full Version : After One Club

el toro
09-06-2011, 03:59 PM
I haven't made it to this place yet and am not finding any current intel--I did search.

My rookie wing is coming in about 3am and I thought this would be a good place to go at that hour. Hell with that sleeping and starting fresh in the morning on the rookie trip.

My dick usually leads me and chica(s) back to the room well before 3 so I haven't thought much about going there to this point.

So is After One kind of like a continuation from the Classico's party and is it open most nights or to limited occasions. Any info. would be much appreciated.

TNT72
09-06-2011, 04:19 PM
I haven't made it to this place yet and am not finding any current intel--I did search.

My rookie wing is coming in about 3am and I thought this would be a good place to go at that hour. Hell with that sleeping and starting fresh in the morning on the rookie trip.

My dick usually leads me and chica(s) back to the room well before 3 so I haven't thought much about going there to this point.

So is After One kind of like a continuation from the Classico's party and is it open most nights or to limited occasions. Any info. would be much appreciated.

I believe it's open 7 nights a week. Not positive on that though. As far as a continuation of Classico's, yes. But, it's also the chicas from all the other spots that didn't get picked up, and a lot of the bartenders and wait staff now that they are off work.

el toro
09-06-2011, 04:44 PM
I believe it's open 7 nights a week. Not positive on that though. As far as a continuation of Classico's, yes. But, it's also the chicas from all the other spots that didn't get picked up, and a lot of the bartenders and wait staff now that they are off work.

Good to know. Guess I'll have to pace myself my second night and just say no at Classico's, or avoid it all together so I'll be able to begin the rookie training when he arrives. Sometimes it's challenging, but can be a lot of fun showing the rookie the ropes.

papirazzi
09-06-2011, 05:33 PM
Good to know. Guess I'll have to pace myself my second night and just say no at Classico's, or avoid it all together so I'll be able to begin the rookie training when he arrives. Sometimes it's challenging, but can be a lot of fun showing the rookie the ropes.

EL Your in SU?

el toro
09-06-2011, 05:59 PM
EL Your in SU?

Not yet. I arrive on the 14th. Too bad you cancelled on us. Next time brah.

TNT72
09-06-2011, 06:00 PM

So your second night, the one with the rookie, is Thurs the 15th?

OOOHHHHHH!!!!!!! That's our last night!!!!! May just be there with you to see his face!

SeaWeed
09-06-2011, 06:04 PM

OOOHHHHHH!!!!!!! That's our last night!!!!! May just be there with you to see his face!
run el toro........run like hell :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

jose1234
09-06-2011, 06:18 PM

That ought to be fun!

el toro
09-06-2011, 06:45 PM

Yup. You'll be wifed up by 3am maybe but if u guys are looking for the unchosen straggler hoes well see u.

jose1234
09-06-2011, 07:01 PM
Yup. You'll be wifed up by 3am maybe but if u guys are looking for the unchosen straggler hoes well see u.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

TNT72
09-06-2011, 07:04 PM

There's been more than one occasion, where the "wife" went to After1 with me to continue partying. I'm the guy that will take sand to the beach, and I'll take pussy to the afterhours bar!!:wink:

el toro
09-06-2011, 07:09 PM
I do too sometimes because that's the one place you can take a date with you and still flirt with otther girls and she won't leave or get too upset as long as she knows she's getting hers from you.

JD426
09-06-2011, 07:49 PM
Where else can you possibly go to watch chicas competing to work the dance pole, while you are sipping drinks with your Favorita , and its considered perfectly "normal" entertainment at 4 am..

TNT72
09-06-2011, 07:51 PM
Where else can you possibly go to watch chicas competing to work the dance pole, while you are sipping drinks with your Favorita , and its considered perfectly "normal" entertainment at 4 am..

With your Favorita knowing you fucked one of the pole dancers, and grinding the hell out of you to make her jealous!!

Jefe
09-06-2011, 08:17 PM
I'm usually well settled in at that hour, but after reading this thread, you can bet your ass that I'm gonna forego the sandman long enough to watch this sideshow, at least once, while I'm there. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Irie
09-06-2011, 08:17 PM

I'm in toro with the rookie. there until the 18th and would be cool to see his damn face when he gets there! :biggrin:

Wishing you were there too Ryatt. I'm thinking you may have initiated this shit. Lol!

Dvdmdz
09-06-2011, 08:27 PM

i was just there before the storm....open every night right after classicos..stays open till 7am....sun was out everytime i went....great time...lots of lose chikas, bartenders and waitresses off-duty....i took my chikas there after classicos most of the time, i also picked up one or two hoes there.....lol....good music,,,lots of left over chicks to pick from.....i was there with and without a wingman...good time!

No Worries
09-06-2011, 08:44 PM

Also underage girls can get into Afterone while it is much more difficult for them to get into Classicos. On any given night, they are all over the place, especially swinging from the pole!

There is a reason why so many hoes are in AO, many arent that good looking to get picked up at the other spots. I wasnt too impressed wih the talent up in there.

TNT72
09-06-2011, 08:51 PM
Also underage girls can get into Afterone while it is much more difficult for them to get into Classicos. On any given night, they are all over the place, especially swinging from the pole!

There is a reason why so many hoes are in AO, many arent that good looking to get picked up at the other spots. I wasnt too impressed wih the talent up in there.

It's really a hit or miss spot. Some nights, there are so many hotties, you'll have a hard time picking one. Other nights, not so much. Kinda like Classico's.

JD426
09-06-2011, 09:05 PM
It's really a hit or miss spot. Some nights, there are so many hotties, you'll have a hard time picking one. Other nights, not so much. Kinda like Classico's.

sort of like THS ??

TNT72
09-06-2011, 09:08 PM
sort of like THS ??

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

That alien rocked my world every time!! More so this year. Last year, she was kinda new to the game.

naptime
09-06-2011, 09:16 PM
sort of like THS ??

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

MyTio
09-06-2011, 09:22 PM
I hate After One the place is full of some low life especially in that bathroom alway skids hanging out their

el toro
09-06-2011, 10:04 PM
Wow 7 fuckin am closing. I'm scared to see how bad the raggedy unchosen ones look hittin the streets at that time.

I'm hyped to see this spot. Guess ill hybernate a few hours so I can deeper into the am. Thanks for all the info.

el toro
09-06-2011, 10:09 PM
I'm in toro with the rookie. there until the 18th and would be cool to see his damn face when he gets there! :biggrin:

Wishing you were there too Ryatt. I'm thinking you may have initiated this shit. Lol!

Are you on the late jfk flight on the 15th? If so I can see if we can get u from the airport. I'm riding with Ricks brother in law to pick him up.

TNT72
09-06-2011, 10:10 PM
Wow 7 fuckin am closing. I'm scared to see how bad the raggedy unchosen ones look hittin the streets at that time.

I'm hyped to see this spot. Guess ill hybernate a few hours so I can deeper into the am. Thanks for all the info.

That's why I love Redbull! And I never drink it here!

questner
09-06-2011, 11:40 PM
Entrance 100 peso one national drink included (beer, glass of soda).
Peak time: 3 am to 4 am (you have been warned)
Crowd: VERY mixed
Worth a try: absolutely

papirazzi
09-07-2011, 12:03 AM
sort of like THS ??

I met this there:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/62004d93737b9e045.jpg

and she was a straight FREAK!!!!!!!

papirazzi
09-07-2011, 12:05 AM
I hate After One the place is full of some low life especially in that bathroom alway skids hanging out their

skids..... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

DASBOOTY
09-07-2011, 12:20 AM
skids..... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I second that....................frickin' hilarious:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Gutter Meat
09-07-2011, 01:18 AM
Are they currently charging 100 pesos to get in ???

Irie
09-07-2011, 09:45 AM
Are you on the late jfk flight on the 15th? If so I can see if we can get u from the airport. I'm riding with Ricks brother in law to pick him up.

no, i'm actually flying in the 10th. i meant i'm game to take that first stroll on PC or AfterOne with your rookie friend. i'm sure we'll meet up when you get in.

el toro
09-07-2011, 11:14 AM
no, i'm actually flying in the 10th. i meant i'm game to take that first stroll on PC or AfterOne with your rookie friend. i'm sure we'll meet up when you get in.

Sounds good. I'll stroll over to Rockies for lunch when I arrive on 9/14 and see who's there and be at Winners Circle for a few to start the night.

el toro
09-07-2011, 11:15 AM

I was wondering the same thing, but figure 200 pesos tops.

TNT72
09-07-2011, 11:16 AM
Sounds good. I'll stroll over to Rockies for lunch when I arrive on 9/14 and see who's there and be at Winners Circle for a few to start the night.

I'm headed to the Capital for the 14th. I'll have to catch up with you on the 15th.

el toro
09-07-2011, 11:20 AM
I'm headed to the Capital for the 14th. I'll have to catch up with you on the 15th.

No doubt. I wish I could have booked for the Villa Party, but the flights when I first checked were higher that week and I have to leave mid-week usually for business reasons.

Pepp-1
09-07-2011, 08:48 PM
Yeah After One is where the after party is following Classicos. Lots of Reggae Ton blaring, unless you a true die hard and can do all nighters party without any kind of nap, then AO is the place. BTW the chicas are still full of energy and even drunker.

No Worries
09-07-2011, 10:19 PM

Yep, its still 100 pesos to get in. And the assholes steal all of the paper out of the bathroom and sit outside on a wooden chair to try and charge you 50 pesos for a paper towel!

TNT72
09-07-2011, 10:29 PM
I met this there:

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/62004d93737b9e045.jpg)

and she was a straight FREAK!!!!!!!

Ryatt, why is it that every time I see a picture of this chica, I think of....Snowstorms, Snow sleds, Snowmen, Snow shovels, and......................

SNOWBALLS?????????

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

papirazzi
09-08-2011, 12:17 AM
Ryatt, why is it that every time I see a picture of this chica, I think of....Snowstorms, Snow sleds, Snowmen, Snow shovels, and......................

SNOWBALLS?????????

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I must be a FREAK Magnet!!! Dogs & Snowballs....WTF is gonna happen next?

jose1234
09-08-2011, 12:29 AM
I must be a FREAK Magnet!!! Dogs & Snowballs....WTF is gonna happen next?

I guess nothing for a while... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I guess that is kinda cruel...

papirazzi
09-08-2011, 01:49 AM
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

JD426
09-08-2011, 02:41 PM
search "after one sosua" on you tube...
and watch what/who comes up.
LOL

TONYTNT40
09-08-2011, 03:04 PM
LOL

Dont tell me............. Jar Jar Gabor?

el toro
09-08-2011, 03:11 PM
LOL

Some decent unchosen talent. Some of those girls look real thirsty.

jose1234
09-08-2011, 03:17 PM

They can rotate on my pole...

DASBOOTY
09-08-2011, 08:31 PM
Yep, its still 100 pesos to get in. And the assholes steal all of the paper out of the bathroom and sit outside on a wooden chair to try and charge you 50 pesos for a paper towel!

That is why, before one goes out for the night, when you grab some cash out of the safe................also break-off a few sheets of paper from the toilet roll in your washroom and stuff it in your pocket:rofl:.

DASBOOTY
09-08-2011, 08:39 PM

That is true.

For a lot of these chicas, it is their last chance to make some money for the night, or go home empty-handed.

For the monger it is good, he might be able to pick up a decent chica for a bargain:iconTU:.

el toro
09-09-2011, 04:11 PM
That is true.

For a lot of these chicas, it is their last chance to make some money for the night, or go home empty-handed.

For the monger it is good, he might be able to pick up a decent chica for a bargain:iconTU:.

That's American logic that I'd like to believe, but we've been so wrong trying to think that supply/demand, economy, opportunity etc..logic applies in DR. :surprised:

DASBOOTY
09-09-2011, 06:32 PM
That's American logic that I'd like to believe, but we've been so wrong trying to think that supply/demand, economy, opportunity etc..logic applies in DR. :surprised:

Sadly, you may have a point. The main logic I have witnessed down there appears to be.........................plain old greed!

Gutter Meat
09-09-2011, 10:23 PM
Well took off from JFK last night on Jet Blue's 11pm flight to POP. There were a total of 20 people on the flight. Got to New garden at 3am and headed to After One till about 4:30. It was still pretty crowded when I left.

Just finished having New gardens Friday night dinner beffet for 600 pesos. Baked lasagna, stir fried beef, breaded chicken, rigatoni four cheese, soute potatoes, and saffron rice.

el toro
09-09-2011, 10:32 PM
Well took off from JFK last night on Jet Blue's 11pm flight to POP. There were a total of 20 people on the flight. Got to New garden at 3am and headed to After One till about 4:30. It was still pretty crowded when I left.

Just finished having New gardens Friday night dinner beffet for 600 pesos. Baked lasagna, stir fried beef, breaded chicken, rigatoni four cheese, soute potatoes, and saffron rice.

Good to know Gutter. Have a great trip

Sidney
09-11-2011, 08:40 AM
That is true.

Or make a big mistake! Hard core ho's hang there. To help avoid mistakes, try to observe Sid's ''learned the hard way'' rule. Never take a new chica after midnight!:biggrin:

el toro
09-11-2011, 01:27 PM
Or make a big mistake! Hard core ho's hang there. To help avoid mistakes, try to observe Sid's ''learned the hard way'' rule. Never take a new chica after midnight!:biggrin:

I understand that philosophy but my thirst for new ones overrules and seeing how I haven't kept in contact with any chicas since last trip I'm starting with a clean slate. I may have to interview any chica my rookie wants to pick up from there to be safe. Maybe let him do her on my couch instead of his room but on the otherhand he'll have to learn to swim sometime.

PapiQueRico
09-11-2011, 02:05 PM
LOL

Shit, I think I was there last night................

Naw, but Sunrise looked very similar :)

snoozer
09-11-2011, 02:16 PM

Seems to me that almost $ 16 for a lasagna and chicken buffet is a bit steep. You could get a better meal for half that at La Costera.

DCIronman
09-11-2011, 10:11 PM

Dude, I've never ever picked up my TLN chica before midnight. Never.

Hell, I generally don't even leave the villa/room until 11pm. And I don't even start looking seriously for a chica until 1am, at the earliest.

Different strokes for different folks I guess.:rolleyes:

el toro
09-11-2011, 10:27 PM

Hell, I generally don't even leave the villa/room until 11pm. And I don't even start looking seriously for a chica until 1am, at the earliest.

Different strokes for different folks I guess.:rolleyes:

I'm usually looking, selecting, qualifying and just enjoying the night up til at least one myself as well.

SeaWeed
09-13-2011, 09:39 AM

many times if you don't pick up a Chica by midnight you are left with shit.....trust mi

DCIronman
09-13-2011, 10:28 AM
many times if you don't pick up a Chica by midnight you are left with shit.....trust mi

I beg to differ. I haven't been to Sosua since Feb. 2010, so I can't speak for the current situation. But it used to be that Classicos didn't even start jumpin til around midnight. And the really fine chicas wouldn't even show up on the strip until then.

Granted, there are few dimes in Sosua. But I never really had any problems finding an 8+ after midnight.

You guys that don't like Classicos probably can't relate to this.

yayow
09-13-2011, 10:35 AM
Was planning on checking out AFTER One,but never made it there. Met chica in Classicos Saturday, Danced quite a bit wirh her, got good chemistry going, asked what she wanted, she opened w/ 3,500 rd, I told her she could do better than that in a jokingly manner. She then said 3,000 and I said 1,500 would be better, she agreed. Suggested we go to After One, she suggested we go to cama, I felt it would be ln my best interest to let her win that one, :lol:

Next night my knee and back felt like shit, also got killed in casino, headed to hotel planning on calling it a night. When she called and said she wanted to spend the night for free! Thought about it for about half a second, said it sounded like a plan, and let her have her way with me, again.

I think I will put her in the rotation.:mrgreen::mrgreen::corky::rofl::rofl::rofl: She earned it.

el toro
09-13-2011, 11:05 AM
Was planning on checking out AFTER One,but never made it there. Met chica in Classicos Saturday, Danced quite a bit wirh her, got good chemistry going, asked what she wanted, she opened w/ 3,500 rd, I told her she could do better than that in a jokingly manner. She then said 3,000 and I said 1,500 would be better, she agreed. Suggested we go to After One, she suggested we go to cama, I felt it would be ln my best interest to let her win that one, :lol:

Next night my knee and back felt like shit, also got killed in casino, headed to hotel planning on calling it a night. When she called and said she wanted to spend the night for free! Thought about it for about half a second, said it sounded like a plan, and let her have her way with me, again.

I think I will put her in the rotation.:mrgreen::mrgreen::corky::rofl::rofl::rofl: She earned it.

Sounds like a winner--at least for now my dude. Enjoy. Let me know if you're around this week in SU. I arrive tomorrow.

DASBOOTY
09-13-2011, 12:28 PM

Thanks for the report:iconTU:.

And how would you rate the chica action in Classicos on Saturday night?

yayow
09-13-2011, 12:58 PM
Thanks for the report:iconTU:.

And how would you rate the chica action in Classicos on Saturday night?

Was about the same as I recalled, was the only night I went to Classicos, and spent most of the time with the chica I met, didn't spend much time walking around scoping out the general population after she and I hooked up, but the place was pretty crowded, didn't see much however in Latinos was pretty empty, or whatever it's new name is.

JD426
09-13-2011, 01:21 PM
How was the music in Classicos ?, last time they Effed up both my fri and sat night with that shitty music they repeat like 5x, nothing much to dance to at all... Im not paying 200 pesos to NOT dance any more. They need to get some DJ's in there that know how to spin some music. If the dance floor is empty for like 4 songs in a row, your doin it wrong. just my .02.

yayow
09-13-2011, 01:40 PM
How was the music in Classicos ?, last time they Effed up both my fri and sat night with that shitty music they repeat like 5x, nothing much to dance to at all... Im not paying 200 pesos to NOT dance any more. They need to get some DJ's in there that know how to spin some music. If the dance floor is empty for like 4 songs in a row, your doin it wrong. just my .02.

Chino was the DJ Saturday night, and he played good music, people were on the dance floor just about every song he spun. I have known him since he was just a kid, used to go with him to Santiago on occasion back in the day prior to living there, also had him prepare me some music for my private enjoyment. Don't know if he spins all the time now, but he was the one Saturday night.

JD426
09-13-2011, 01:45 PM
Well Then Im glad they got a new DJ. I will be looking forward to hearing him do his thing.
. cause the one in July sucked ass... A good DJ makes a huge difference in the overall atmosphere ...

canobacon
09-13-2011, 09:40 PM
Kicked it at AO a couple of times this past week, and my general observation is that it can be a real hit or miss type spot. At times, you can find the dime-piece chicas (some who were taken early in the night for ST and are looking to make a few more pesos before the night is through or may just be coming off of work at a local bar), and then you have the ones where any extended look in their general direction will make your ballsack run for cover and will guarantee a bit of reflux from that night's dinner.

Either way, if you haven't been, it's definitely worth your while to at least check it out!

foxracing
09-14-2011, 03:38 PM
i wanted to go on the weekend to after one but everynight got distracted. Finally made it on a monday, and the only hot girls (3 or 4) were already paired up. some really and i mean really uglys up there. If you havent been its a worth a shot to go once and see how you like it.

sporthobbyist
10-06-2011, 04:31 AM
My last trip I hit AO on many nights.
Most of the time I grabbed a chica for rock bottom prices.

keep in mind alot of these girls DID not get anything at Classicos/Latin and are destined to go home with nada, and with even less from the drinks they bought.

I took quite a few for TLN for 1000 and even one for 500.

The selection is hit or miss. Sometimes you find some really decent girls.
and as far as that pole that was mentioned??? last trip the gay dudes were using it!!!??
Not a pretty sight!

eastcoastallstar
10-06-2011, 05:24 AM

keep in mind alot of these girls DID not get anything at Classicos/Latin and are destined to go home with nada, and with even less from the drinks they bought.

and as far as that pole that was mentioned??? last trip the gay dudes were using it!!!??
Not a pretty sight!

Can I see a picture of the chick you got for 500 pesos Please.

dquick
10-06-2011, 07:23 AM

Not a pretty sight!

The thing about After One is that the best chicas in there, already finished their TLN session from Classicos, then made an excuse to leave their gringo. (Or maybe late night ST was the agreement up front.) My last trip, I approached a girl that I usually see in Classicos and she did not seem a bit interested in working. I picked another very good looking chica, but she got back to the room and initially fell to sleep. I had to wait until the chica got some rest before getting any. Maybe she had worked earlier that night too.:confused:

Now I do believe it is possible to pick up a decent chica for a discount price, but this gets harder on the weekend. And week days in After One is very hit or miss on chica quality. But you might just catch that 10 who needs some pesos and has not worked that day.

My point is that After One should not be your primary plan any night. It is just a final destination after a good day of mongering.

el toro
10-06-2011, 02:24 PM
The thing about After One is that the best chicas in there, already finished their TLN session from Classicos, then made an excuse to leave their gringo. (Or maybe late night ST was the agreement up front.) My last trip, I approached a girl that I usually see in Classicos and she did not seem a bit interested in working. I picked another very good looking chica, but she got back to the room and initially fell to sleep. I had to wait until the chica got some rest before getting any. Maybe she had worked earlier that night too.:confused:

Now I do believe it is possible to pick up a decent chica for a discount price, but this gets harder on the weekend. And week days in After One is very hit or miss on chica quality. But you might just catch that 10 who needs some pesos and has not worked that day.

My point is that After One should not be your primary plan any night. It is just a final destination after a good day of mongering.

I went there for the first and only time this last trip in September and it seemed like a miss night as opposed to a hit night. Most of the chicas when I got up close reminded me of streetwalkers. They look good from the car, but when you stop you can tell they're fucked up. They mostly looked like drug addicts or old (in comparison). None made me think they were the hot bar staff that just got off work or Classico girls that just did some ST and came back out.

wtf7301
10-06-2011, 03:05 PM
Dont tell me............. Jar Jar Gabor?

That chick takes every opportunity to shake it. Went to visit a friend that was staying at d'piero and guess who's associated is hanging out the pool twerking it.

sporthobbyist
10-08-2011, 12:59 AM
Can I see a picture of the chick you got for 500 pesos Please.

I got her one night. not my first choice. Not my body type, but at that time of night and at that price she was a good pick.
Then she kept trying to get me any night I was in AO.
One late night she backed that ass up to me with a short skirt on and leaned back and said
"I have no panties on!"
Then took my hand and put it on her chocha.
For the 500, I should have taken her again. But it is not all about the money. I like variety more then anything. She did stay till the early afternoon and was I was able to do the morning pop. No one and done, even though I bargained her down.

We never went to AO as a primary choice. We always spent the night in Classico or merengue. But if you do not pickup and/or still want to drink, AO is the only choice in town
and the post that says the girls are streetwalker/addicts???
They are the same girls in Classico/Merengue/Latina????!!!
Go to any of those bars at closing and watch the migration of putas to AO. There is a mass exodus walking down the street and most of the girls DO NOT even have the 100 pesos to get in. they will all take less, or go home broke.

I have pics of two other 500 putas(these were not from AO) and a few 1000 ones. But do not want to add them to a thread about AO. But I am also way too lazy for another trip report. i did quite a few about Sosua already. maybe I will just do a pic only TR?

FritoBandito
10-27-2011, 12:45 PM
Not what I wanted to hear, but my friend in Sosua has told me that After One disco went smoke-free a short time ago. He said that the guards will walk through to make sure you don't smoke...... :mad: DAMMIT :mad:.....I'm not a regular smoker, but I like to have a cigarette or 2 when I drink.....at least that can't be a line for the chicas now to get your attention........"un cigarillo, por favor, mi amor....."

Trib
10-27-2011, 04:24 PM
Im cool with it cuz my lungs are fucked after a night out. Im about to each his own but happy to hear it.

You could just ask the chica to come outside and smoke with you :) tienes cigarillo? Tienes fofado/fuego? Vamos a fumar juntos lol!

But seriously thanks for the info!

FritoBandito
10-27-2011, 09:42 PM
:mad:This cramps my style, and all I can say is I don't like my style cramped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

MrHappy
10-28-2011, 06:42 AM
Not what I wanted to hear, but my friend in Sosua has told me that After One disco went smoke-free a short time ago. He said that the guards will walk through to make sure you don't smoke...... :mad: DAMMIT :mad:.....I'm not a regular smoker, but I like to have a cigarette or 2 when I drink.....at least that can't be a line for the chicas now to get your attention........"un cigarillo, por favor, mi amor....."

It's the law; I'm surprised After One got away with it as long as they did.

FritoBandito
10-28-2011, 12:10 PM
It's the law; I'm surprised After One got away with it as long as they did.

What law????? :confused: There's no ban against smoking in public establishments in Sosua that I know of.....

WickedWillie
10-28-2011, 12:26 PM
What law????? :confused: There's no ban against smoking in public establishments in Sosua that I know of.....

Ley 48-00. Been in existence for 11 years since June 2000 and covers every public place in the country including Sosua bars.

FritoBandito
10-28-2011, 12:32 PM
Ley 48-00. Been in existence for 11 years since June 2000 and covers every public place in the country including Sosua bars.

Really???? Obviously the law is very loosely enforced on the North Coast then......the only place where I've seen Dominicans follow the rules on the smoking ban is Santiago........

WickedWillie
10-28-2011, 12:36 PM
Really???? Obviously the law is very loosely enforced on the North Coast then......the only place where I've seen Dominicans follow the rules on the smoking ban is Santiago........

You should get out more!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Are you surprised that laws aren't enforced in the DR??????

FYI last time I read it's a RD$48,000 fine for the bar owner for a smoking violation. Good pay day for the cops if they ever decided to take action.

FritoBandito
10-28-2011, 12:43 PM
You should get out more!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Are you surprised that laws aren't enforced in the DR??????

FYI last time I read it's a RD$48,000 fine for the bar owner for a smoking violation. Good pay day for the cops if they ever decided to take action.

I've been from Puerto Plata to Nagua, on the North Coast, all over Samana, and from Santiago to Jarabacoa to Sabaneta.....and the only place I saw the ban enforced was Santiago......so I've been through a large part of the DR.......

It's kind of like the Volstead Act, prohibition, in the US in the '20s.....there's a law on the books, but basically most of the country flaunts the rules......:lol:

MrHappy
10-28-2011, 01:26 PM

Well, I can tell you for the most part, most Dominicans do not like smokers. Girls are more than happy to tell you your breath stinks.

I've been sitting in front of colmados, and watched folks leave because somebody started smoking a cigarette.

I can't remember the last time I was in an establishment where smoking was permitted, even before the law was enacted.

sporthobbyist
11-02-2011, 10:33 PM
Fucking great!!!!??
I do not mind smoking outside of Classicos.
But going outside of AO??? Being attacked by annoying Moto guys. You have to fight them off with a stick when you leave, now you get to see them all night long.

Trib
11-13-2011, 09:42 PM
Fucking great!!!!??
I do not mind smoking outside of Classicos.
But going outside of AO??? Being attacked by annoying Moto guys. You have to fight them off with a stick when you leave, now you get to see them all night long.

OMG I was at after one with a friend that drank more then he should of that night. We were taking a break from the volume of the music and I wondered out loud how to get rid of the motos and the harassment. Don't get me wrong those dudes are just trying to earn a living and I respect that.

A euro tourist who just asked for a light (friend smokes) said "just piss on them or use a fire hose" My friend started to open his zipper!!! I laugh so hard I blew snot out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dquick
11-14-2011, 07:37 AM
Hmmmm. So After One is enforcing the no smoking law. I wonder if they are also going to enforce the law against chicas "powdering their nose" in the bathroom. Or maybe stop the rampant sale of "party favors".

Of course not. If they did that, they would loose most of their dominican clientel.