PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Sosua...

bosshogg
09-07-2011, 08:08 PM
Has anyone been down for Halloween? If so how was it? The Dream Team will be down there and were trying to see whats up with it...

Seville
09-07-2011, 08:32 PM
The Dream Team???

papirazzi
09-07-2011, 08:41 PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Jimmy That DOOR IS OPEN AGAIN!!!!!

SeaWeed
09-07-2011, 09:56 PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Jimmy That DOOR IS OPEN AGAIN!!!!!
sure is........

davemaryland
09-07-2011, 10:06 PM
gwill83, I have been down for the last 2 years now with NNJDave and a few more members. I have a blast. I like a good costume party. Passions has the chicas all in costume and Classico has a contest. I will have to book this year trip after I get back from next week trip. Maybe I will see you down there. I will be looking like this again.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/108204d85fc0634f37.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/108204d84a14d65455.jpg

sopranostingray
09-07-2011, 10:14 PM
I've always wondered about men who like to dress as women for halloween. It's just not right.

blazaveli
09-07-2011, 10:53 PM
The Dream Team???

So exactly what is the dream team :confused: :confused:

Seville
09-07-2011, 11:10 PM
I've always wondered about men who like to dress as women for halloween. It's just not right.

But it makes me laugh.:wink:

deezl
09-07-2011, 11:24 PM

You haven't seen 'not right' until you've seen Naptime's costume.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Seville
09-07-2011, 11:29 PM
You haven't seen 'not right' until you've seen Naptime's costume.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah, he dresses up like a giant penis with a smirk on his face.:biggrin:

jose1234
09-07-2011, 11:52 PM
But it makes me laugh.:wink:

Which means, you like it because you get an erection.

DASBOOTY
09-08-2011, 01:16 AM

He must be slowing down. He usually is right on top of these kind of posts.

I remember when I got my first row of :rofl:'s from Jimmy.......man, did it sting:rofl::rofl::rofl:!

papirazzi
09-08-2011, 01:51 AM
:rofl: But your good now Das...we all have to learn one way or another

eastcoastallstar
09-08-2011, 01:58 AM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/108204d84a14d65455.jpg

what the fuck is wrong wit you:confused:

papirazzi
09-08-2011, 02:12 AM
Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/108204d84a14d65455.jpg)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: you killing me!!!

dquick
09-08-2011, 05:48 AM
I was thinking about coming Halloween weekend. But then I woke up this morning, opened up the forum for my morning chica fix and saw THIS!

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=26183&d=1315474921

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

I am going back to bed.

DASBOOTY
09-08-2011, 12:49 PM
So exactly what is the dream team :confused: :confused:

'Dream team' refers to the collection of NBA super stars/all-stars on the U.S.A. Olympic teams that win the gold medal in mens' basketfull at the Olympics.

Some great studs have played on these teams: Magic, Bird, Jordan, Bryant, Wade etc.

Hence the name dream team.

I guess the guy who started this thread means that him and his group are the 'dream team' version of mongers in Sosúa.................:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.

MrHappy
09-08-2011, 12:52 PM
'Dream team' refers to the collection of NBA super stars/all-stars on the U.S.A. Olympic teams that win the gold medal in mens' basketfull at the Olympics.

Some great studs have played on these teams: Magic, Bird, Jordan, Bryant, Wade etc.

I guess the guy who started this thread means that him and his group are the 'dream team' version of mongers in Sosúa.................:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.

C'mon, all joking around aside now, who in the world would come up with that ridiculous analogy?

I wonder what he really meant....

bosshogg
09-08-2011, 02:13 PM
The Dream Team???

The 92 Dream Team to be exact!

JD426
09-08-2011, 02:18 PM
Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/108204d84a14d65455.jpg)

He does it just so you guys can have a good laugh...nuthing wrong with that..

I dunno, u gotta be pretty secure to do it... I did it just ONCE for Halloween, and it aint easy,cuz some guys are Phobic about putting on a wig, as a joke. Maybe cuz like Bob Cat Goldthwait used to say,, " i hate you cause you look gay, and I hate you cause youre so attractive... "... LOL

Hey wheres that video of NAP in Drag... I think that one is the best of all time..:rofl:

DaveMaryland..

Can you look up your girl Paola, and get Digits por Favor ... but we suspect a WU Novio may have taken her off the market for the time being.. see if you can get her New # from your contacts though..
Gracias..

bosshogg
09-08-2011, 02:18 PM
Lol @ all of you. I like this site already!

Jimmydr
09-08-2011, 02:22 PM
Lol @ all of you. I like this site already!

We have our good points, our great points and our bad points.

bosshogg
09-08-2011, 02:41 PM

You're pretty smart...

Jimmydr
09-08-2011, 02:42 PM
You're pretty smart...

That is FUNNY!

jacknback
09-08-2011, 06:29 PM
Then there is always OJs "Dream Team"

davemaryland
09-08-2011, 07:49 PM

I dunno, u gotta be pretty secure to do it... I did it just ONCE for Halloween, and it aint easy,cuz some guys are Phobic about putting on a wig, as a joke. Maybe cuz like Bob Cat Goldthwait used to say,, " i hate you cause you look gay, and I hate you cause youre so attractive... "... LOL

Hey wheres that video of NAP in Drag... I think that one is the best of all time..:rofl:

DaveMaryland..

Can you look up your girl Paola, and get Digits por Favor ... but we suspect a WU Novio may have taken her off the market for the time being.. see if you can get her New # from your contacts though..
Gracias

JD -- She is off the market. A guy from NY that know no Spanish. I seen Paola, the new husband to be and his translater friend in Sosua late June trip.

eastcoastallstar
09-08-2011, 07:52 PM

DaveMaryland..

Gracias..

Once is once too many, dressing like a woman is suspect behavior.

Halloween is like Christmas for xxxx, they can't wait to dress up all pretty...

Guilliani took every opportunity he could to put a dress on, watch a few years from now a book will come out about how Ole Rudy was taking it up the ass.

gdogg
09-08-2011, 08:21 PM

Guilliani took every opportunity he could to put a dress on, watch a few years from now a book will come out about how Ole Rudy was taking it up the ass.

Uh...is getting something stuck up your ass part of putting on a dress? Just wonderin'.

gdogg
09-08-2011, 08:28 PM
The 92 Dream Team to be exact!

I guess you guys are properly celebrating Mullin's HOF induction.
:iconTU:

eastcoastallstar
09-08-2011, 08:34 PM
Uh...is getting something stuck up your ass part of putting on a dress? Just wonderin'.

usually

gdogg
09-08-2011, 08:35 PM
usually

No wonder women are so moody. I never knew!
:iconTU:

deezl
09-08-2011, 09:16 PM

cross-dressers are generally strictly hetero.

the people who get really worked up and 'offended' by such behavior often wind up being the ones hiding in the closet.

just sayin'...

:lol::lol::lol:

eastcoastallstar
09-08-2011, 10:22 PM

the people who get really worked up and 'offended' by such behavior often wind up being the ones hiding in the closet.

just sayin'...

hmm, you seem to be an expert of the subject...trying to tell us something Deez.

bosshogg
09-08-2011, 10:36 PM
I say let the man do what he want to do. If him dressing as a woman for Halloween is his type of fun...who cares?!?!?! Do you and let him do him. Judging folks in 2011 is WACK!

Jefe
09-08-2011, 10:41 PM
Two of us guys dressed as girls for Halloween when we were 10. We got two houses up the street and some old fucker invited us in and proceeded to cop titty feels. We stole his whole bowl of candy and ran like hell, laughing our asses off. Went home straightaway with lesson learned and got out of that shit. Lesson still learned.... stay away from old near-sighted fuckers offering candy :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

JD426
09-08-2011, 11:05 PM

just sayin'...

I was trying to be subtle with the Bobcat Glodthwait quote, but since EC put it out there that if we ever put on a wig as a gag, we must be lookin to take it up the pooper, I would have to agree with you 100% about the closet theory.
:rofl::rofl: