PDA

View Full Version : The Baffling Bewildering Ballad of Bandito.......

FritoBandito
09-09-2011, 12:39 AM
When will Frito Bandito ever return to the DR????? This year or next year? Today, tomorrow, next week, or never? :confused:

Where does he stay????? What does he look like????? Will he "beat" up another chica and throw her out of his room, only to have 8 cops show up to extort him for $100?????? :confused:

Where does he go to party? What restaurants does he eat at???? What kind of chicas does he like?????? Is he into perverted and kinky sex???????? :confused:

Could Frito Bandito be in town, even as we speak, pulling a "robbery" on your puta???? Who's that over there???? Could that be him????? What was that shadow that just slipped around the corner.....Frito Bandito?!?!?!?

The answer, my friend, is........................................:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

DASBOOTY
09-09-2011, 12:52 AM
Where does he stay????? What does he look like????? Will he "beat" up another chica and throw her out of his room, only to have 8 cops show up to extort him for $100?????? :confused:

This question...............I am eagerly awaiting to have answered:rofl::rofl::rofl:!

FritoBandito
09-09-2011, 01:01 AM
This question...............I am eagerly awaiting to have answered:rofl::rofl::rofl:!

Not if I can f**cking help it!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully the first and last time it'll happen!!!!!!!!!!!

And that's the only question I will answer.......the rest I take the 5th on...on the grounds that I might incriminate myself........:gives:

naptime
09-09-2011, 03:32 AM
hmmmm :confused:

is he bigger than a breadbox?

FritoBandito
09-09-2011, 01:47 PM
hmmmm :confused:

is he bigger than a breadbox?

European or Asian variety????

European:

Asian:

eastcoastallstar
09-09-2011, 03:25 PM
When will Frito Bandito ever return to the DR????? This year or next year? Today, tomorrow, next week, or never? :confused:

Where does he go to party? What restaurants does he eat at???? What kind of chicas does he like?????? Is he into perverted and kinky sex???????? :confused:

Could Frito Bandito be in town, even as we speak, pulling a "robbery" on your puta???? Who's that over there???? Could that be him????? What was that shadow that just slipped around the corner.....Frito Bandito?!?!?!?

The answer, my friend, is........................................:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

you forgot this question

Does anybody give a fuck?

JD426
09-09-2011, 03:29 PM
"How to win friends, influence people and who to place on your no fly list "
By Eastcoastallstar
soon to be on the NY TIMES best seller list.. at a bookstore near you.

:rofl::rofl:

FritoBandito
09-09-2011, 03:31 PM
you forgot this question

:wtf1::gives::wtf1::gives::wtf1::gives::wtf1::gives:

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

P.S.
Does this mean that you want to cancel your subscription to my fan club???????????

eastcoastallstar
09-09-2011, 03:46 PM
"How to win friends, influence people and who to place on your no fly list "
By Eastcoastallstar
soon to be on the NY TIMES best seller list.. at a bookstore near you.

:rofl::rofl:

It may beat The Davinci Code in sales.

but it's comforting to know you follow me and my posts.

deezl
09-09-2011, 04:44 PM
I for one, would really like to know when FritoBandito will be in town.

So that I might plan my schedule accordingly...

Take that as you will.

:lol:

XXX
09-09-2011, 05:00 PM
you forgot this question

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=25081&d=1314560974
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=23546&d=1313020881

FritoBandito
09-09-2011, 10:21 PM
I for one, would really like to know when FritoBandito will be in town.

So that I might plan my schedule accordingly...

Take that as you will.

:lol:

Oh Christ, another New Yorker who wants to "whack" me while I'm in town......why do people hate me so much, God????? :(

Is it because I'm beautiful, rich stud-muffin????????

gdogg
09-10-2011, 04:32 AM
Oh Christ, another New Yorker who wants to "whack" me while I'm in town......why do people hate me so much, God????? :(

Is it because I'm beautiful, rich stud-muffin????????

Or it could be the opposite, he may just want to avoid you altogether. Who knows?

:dontknow: