PDA

View Full Version : My trip to Santo Domingo

Cheeno
05-23-2005, 10:38 AM
Hi guys,

Here is a summary of my recent trip to Santo Domingo.

I am going to type this ASAP because a girl is using another computer right next to me. :wink:

#1. I took a cab and went to Casa Teresa. Their # is 566-0864. This is one of the very few places that is still open. I went there at 3am. There were 6 girls to choose from. There were only 6 because they said they were closing. I chose a girl named Raiza. She is around 5'7" about an "8" and has this flirty look. They first wanted 25000 pesos for two hours. But I got it down to 2000 pesos. I couldn't go lower. I was tired, it was my last night here, and I wanted to get laid.

She did a very good job. But she wanted a tip so I gave her 300 pesos. She wanted more but I said no. Her English is pretty good. Good enough for a very basic conversation in English.

Do I recommend her? Yes. But she does hassle you about tips.
Her cell is 975-0027.

I have to take a shit so I will be right back.......it must be the food from the El Conuco. Damn it.

#2.

sjaak
05-23-2005, 10:45 AM
Good info. I think the asking for propinas is a constant in Santo Domingo, kinda logical as the girls get only 500 of the 2000. So a phone number to arrange something outside working hours could be valuable!

JD
05-24-2005, 12:31 AM
Good info. I think the asking for propinas is a constant in Santo Domingo, kinda logical as the girls get only 500 of the 2000. So a phone number to arrange something outside working hours could be valuable!

I agree. In the capital expect to be hassled about a tip.

NWO,

Thanks for the information,

Cheeno
05-24-2005, 10:51 AM
You are very welcome! :)

prtyr2
05-25-2005, 01:35 PM
Wow. Raiza is at Teresa now? She was a Remington chica. She used to be great. Has become more hardened. The fist night I went out with her, my buddy grabbed another girl from RP. We went to Fantasy to dance and flirt and Raiza stayed til 4:30 in the afternoon.

She does talk dirty in english which is a trip as well. Nice little body.

RSMMAN
10-24-2005, 12:55 PM
prtyr2 HOW IS EVERYTHING IN SANTO DOMINICAN REPUBLIC ,SANTO DOMINGO AFTER ALPHA HIT I HEAR FLOODING 8O

THIS PIC IS FOR ALL I.S.O.C. MEMBERS FROM CANADA
http://img434.imageshack.us/img434/9360/canadaday4re.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Cheeno
10-25-2005, 03:40 AM
Raiza does talk dirty in English. For example, "Give me a hard fuckie."

I said, "Huh? No entiendo" :D

But Patricia is a MUCH prettier, MUCH nicer, and MUCH cooler, and MUCH bustier!!!

Patricia > Raiza

prtyr2
10-25-2005, 10:51 PM
When I first met raiza she had perfect perky titties and a nice body. 2-3 years of drinking and partying every night wears a girl down. I gotta hand it to her. . . .the cell number has been the same for years. . . .

I used to be afraid to go to remington as she would be insanely jealous. . . . .too funny. . . .she took a few months off and I did 2-3 other RP chicas during that time. . . .when I walked into RP with a buddy. . . . .she went balistic. . . .he was rolling.

She was like "you fuck other chica"! ha ha ha ha. . . .I had to take her out that night to "apologize".

Cheeno
10-25-2005, 11:24 PM
I agree with you prtyr2--she does get pissed off easily! lol :)

She knew that I met another girl from the same place. So she took my English--Spanish book!!! She said, "Chino you crazy man!" "You fuckie everybody!"

I said, "Uhhhh, no YOU are crazy!" :D

LM
10-25-2005, 11:33 PM
Hi guys,I have to take a shit so I will be right back.. Damn it.

Thank's for letting us know.....so I take it you took a shit at...let me guess...around 10:39am 10:40am :lol:

Other than that it looks like you had a good time.....you coming to Sosua Thanksgiving weekend?

Cheeno
10-25-2005, 11:38 PM

Thank's for letting us know.....so I take it you took a shit at...let me guess...around 10:39am 10:40am :lol:

Other than that it looks like you had a good time.....you coming to Sosua Thanksgiving weekend?

That's right sickboy! lol :grin:

Sorry but I cannot go to the DR during Thanksgiving. My mother is visiting me..............SHIT!!! :x

But I will go in December. Will you be going in December? :grin:

LM
10-25-2005, 11:45 PM

Sorry but I cannot go to the DR during Thanksgiving. My mother is visiting me..............SHIT!!! :x

No in December I'm going to the Netherlands for 2 weeks, it's my uncles 50th wedding anniversary. I will be back to the Dr around end of Jan. beginning of Feb. for the big Canadian shootout....I think

Cheeno
10-26-2005, 12:01 AM

No in December I'm going to the Netherlands for 2 weeks, it's my uncles 50th wedding anniversary. I will be back to the Dr around end of Jan. beginning of Feb. for the big Canadian shootout....I think

Congratulations to your uncle's 50th anniversary!!! :grin:

Do not forget to stop by Amsterdam's "Disneyworld" :D