PDA

View Full Version : Need a wingman ~ from 13 september to many days

emperorshin
09-13-2011, 07:33 PM
Hi everybody, my name is daniel, im 29 years old and hablo espanol :mrgreen:
From tonight i'm in santo domingo. I need a wingman because im alone and boring about talk only whit chica. Anyone interesed to take some beer and make a friendship?

Thanks in advance!

emperorshin
09-26-2011, 11:45 AM
Isoc fellowship, it's possible to drink a cerveza whit a new friend? :mrgreen:

is not possible i'm only one here in Santo Domingo! :confused:

Jimmydr
09-26-2011, 11:52 AM
Hi everybody, my name is daniel, im 29 years old and hablo espanol :mrgreen:
From tonight i'm in santo domingo. I need a wingman because im alone and boring about talk only whit chica.

Thanks in advance!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jimmydr
09-26-2011, 11:54 AM
Isoc fellowship, it's possible to drink a cerveza whit a new friend? :mrgreen:

is not possible i'm only one here in Santo Domingo! :confused:

Doesn't look possible.

SeaWeed
09-26-2011, 01:20 PM
Doesn't look possible.they are all migrating from Sosua down to Santo Domingo....all because of you Jimmy.....lol

Jimmydr
09-26-2011, 01:22 PM
The Key to success is posting trip reports and getting involved. Most of us are not interested in just meeting for a beer with an unknown member.

emperorshin
09-26-2011, 01:32 PM
The meeting for a beer is just begin of the trip for make a good report with an older member. And i think and hope a new friendship is not made only with a high post counter.

Thanks anyway for reply.

Jimmydr
09-26-2011, 01:34 PM
The meeting for a beer is just begin of the trip for make a good report with an older member. And i think and hope a new friendship is not made only with a high post counter.

Thanks anyway for reply.

We were just there for 5 days and met with about 5 other board members. Active people seak out other active people.

Seville
09-26-2011, 03:31 PM
We were just there for 5 days and met with about 5 other board members. Active people seak out other active people.

And the National Police seek out message board owners. Be very careful sharing a back seat in a moving car with Jimmy.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Jimmydr
09-26-2011, 03:32 PM
And the National Police seek out message board owners. Be very careful sharing a back seat in a moving car with Jimmy.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Never drive with BLB in the Capital:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Seville
09-26-2011, 03:36 PM
Never drive with BLB in the Capital:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Truer words were never spoken. Get out of the car and kiss the ground.:rofl::rofl:

BigLongBeach
09-26-2011, 06:34 PM
Truer words were never spoken. Get out of the car and kiss the ground.:rofl::rofl:

Hey.... i only got pulled over 3 times this trip...! and i only paid 300rd total to get out of these traffic incidents.

Hey at least i didnt hit any mottos, streetwalkers, food carts, or trucks....!

DASBOOTY
09-26-2011, 10:34 PM
The Key to success is posting trip reports and getting involved. Most of us are not interested in just meeting for a beer with an unknown member.

I think this is the same guy who started a thread complaining about poor service from the now (in)famous Ashely at Passions, and how she had hairs on her tits, and a hairy a-hole (although I did not notice any of these things with her:rofl:).

As I remember that was a very popular thread. So, he has some involvement here.

That being said, I am not in SD now so I can't meet him for a beer.

Jimmydr
09-27-2011, 09:04 AM
I think this is the same guy who started a thread complaining about poor service from the now (in)famous Ashely at Passions, and how she had hairs on her tits, and a hairy a-hole (although I did not notice any of these things with her:rofl:).

As I remember that was a very popular thread. So, he has some involvement here.

That being said, I am not in SD now so I can't meet him for a beer.

He has 12 posts here.