PDA

View Full Version : Update Boca Chica

Dark Knight
05-23-2005, 09:47 PM
I am going to visit the DR first time in June. I've heard there was a big closedown of bars in Boca Chica. I am flying into Santo Domingo. Is Boca Chica still worth a visit or should I stay in Santo Domingo?

JDR
05-24-2005, 08:44 AM
Why go there when you can do the North? Its proven a success!

Dark Knight
05-24-2005, 05:57 PM
I am flying to Santo Domingo for business, than I have a few days off, so the South wasn't really a choice. I guess I'll try to make the best out of it. Any suggestions for discotecas, bars in Santo Domingo where I could meet some freelancers (I prefer freelancers over pros).
I speak Spanish, so any place is fine. Give me some tips, I'll post some pictures after return. Thanks!

sjaak
05-24-2005, 06:29 PM
There was a similar question just four days ago: http://news.insearchofchicas.org/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=3763

Dark Knight
05-24-2005, 08:10 PM
There was a similar question just four days ago: http://news.insearchofchicas.org/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=3763

Thank you. I read the answer, but did not tell me much. What does it mean in SD "where the locals hang out???" I there a high possibility to find freelancers there? Any particular bar / club where chances are good?

Jasmor
06-02-2006, 01:07 PM
Oliver,
just a quick note to advise you that hanging out in S.D from 6.00pm EL CONDE...you will defenitely find your chica (model style).

(I live in Boca Chica....but don't want to compare the 2 places....)

There are few bars where all the chicas (freelancher) are waiting and are not classified as street pros.....which is a big difference with the scrubs you might find.....

The majority are working girls (with proper job) but looking for their gringos in order to have a proper relationship.....and eventually to be invited abroad.

THIS IS MY ADVICE!!!! 80% of what a dominican girl tells you is false.....

that can be from putas to cattolicas/cristians or whatever!!!

To succeed you have to play the same game!!! Remember.....we are in control of the situation as we are foreign and we carry the money!!!

Ps. If you pass by Boca Chica......and want to have a nice cold presidente....PM me.....I am more than glad to give out infos....

Regards...Jasmor

continentalmike
06-04-2006, 08:14 AM
It's good to see some info from the South