PDA

View Full Version : El Caucho Update as of 12/22/2006 !

dijinn
12-23-2006, 08:08 PM
Friends

I was in Boca Chica between 18-22 Dec 2006. Here is a quick update on our ISOC favourite El Caucho.

Prior to my trip, based on advice from one of my friends on WSG, I reserved a room at Costa Lunga, a full 15 days before. Their email on bocachicabeach.net did not work, so I called and made a reservation. I was not sure how much they understood and all that... So I called few days later and I was told that the room is in my name etc.. I was impressed.

Then I got to reading all articles about El Caucho and about Abbey and Frank. I was impressed by how they treat ISOC members and their trouble with Italian land lady etc.. Having learned that they are back in business...I really wanted to help them out by choosing to stay at El Caucho than at Costa Lunga! ..Welll that proved to be a big mistake!

When I decided to stay at El Caucho, I called and left a voicemail for Franceso..He never called back.. I also sent them a email using the latest address on their website.. I got a response from Francesco..( See below)

Hello, hope you are well, sorry I missed your call.....my phone doesn't ring when charging battery. However, I confirm all your requests (room + airport pickup)..... I hope I will be able to come to the airport as well to welcoming you.
In the mean time...take care of yourself and see you on the 18th.
Best regards,
Francesco

When I saw the email, I was flattered to learn that Francesco was going to come and recieve me personally!..

So I was on Delta to DR on 12/18/2006. Delta serves the crappiest food I have ever eaten on a plane on that route. I arrived at SDQ and kept looking for a driver with my name on a card!.. After spending 1 hour I got tired and rented a local cab and went to El Caucho.

There was a skinny receptionist and weird buzzboy in the office. When I mentioned about my reservation, the skinny one acted like a dope and said there were no rooms for me. I insisted that Francesco made a reservation and she tried calling Frank and got no response. She finally said she will give me a room and told that weirdo buzzboy to take me to a room. He showed me a room and it looked like a dump. I did not like it... The skinny one kept looking at computer..I was thinking that the hotel was totally filled up with guests and they are finding it very hard to accomodate me and the reality was that there were no guest ready rooms to allocate. There were 4 guests at the hotel including me. I was thinking of taking a cab back to Cost Lunga but was not willing to do so as it might hurt Frank and Abbey.(I did not know at this point that Frank and Abbey were no longer associated with El Caucho). The skinny one talks with weirdo in Spanish and he takes me to two other rooms and I did not like them. By the time I came back I see a change in skinny's attitude. Looks like Frank had talked with this one and she told the weirdo to take me to another room..The room looked ok with AC, and two refrigerators and no safe deposit box. So I asked skinny about safe deposit box and she said she will get it by tomorrow. (I kind of had a Plan B for a situation like this and had brougt a suitcase with built in lock.) I said ok and checked into the room. The weirdo would not even get my suitcase. I have to mention one bizzare incident here. While I was going through this hassle with skinny one at the office room, the weirdo got a hammer from somewhere and kept banging at a locked room leading from office to the back of the office. It was so noisy and he kept on doing it while I was trying hard to negotiate with the skinny one.

After I checked into room, I realized that both the refrigerators dont work. There was a big crack in front wooden door and anybody could see into bedroom action. The time was almost 4pm and I really wanted to go out and get a chica and fuck.

The safe deposit box never came .. I went to office again and I saw a lady called Josefina (current manager of El Caucho). She is a nice lady and she explained that hotel was shut down for 3 months and she is trying very hard to get it back to running again. I was impressed with her openness and decided that I would put up with that room without safedeposit box, without hot water.

I went to an internet place in WU premises and shot off a strong email to Frank.. See his reply below

XXXXX,

I am terribly sorry for what has happend to you, I had very bad personal issues (family) and I was unable to be present. However I gave instructions to the administration at the hotel about your airport pickup (flight details) and I am now shocked to have read your bad experience.
As per this accident you are the first one to know that I am not involved with the hotel and make sure that both I.S.O.C and W.S.G will know about it.
Tomorrow I will talk to you personally and again...I am very sorry!
Regards,
Francesco

When I read about it, I did not know what to make of it as I have decided to stay at El Caucho only for the sake of Frank and Abbey. Meanwhile, Josefina showed me another room, where the tV was not in the frame but on side table... I was not even sure whether any of the stuff works..so I told her I would prefer to stay where I am...The refrigerator and the AC would make strange noises in the night and I could not sleep all the 4 nights.

Josefina turned out to be one nice person... She is very affectionate and would hug me at the drop of a hat...She has a nice set of rack and I did mind she hugging me. I stayed in El Caucho all 4 nights. Here are the final comments on the hotel...

Pro:

- No problem with getting chicas into hotel
- gate keeper would check Cedula and keep it with him
- Josefina is one hell of a nice person
- Has inhouse chicas who start at a minimum of 2000 pesos for ST and they
all live in the premises
- a good liquor store nearby and a farmacy right infront of hotel
-Beach is very near.

Cons:

- Add an additonal 1000 pesos to your budget for Motoconchos as this is very far from Duarte.
- Some of the chicas inhouse dont honor the commitment. One girl decieved me and never showed up at my room at 12am...I had to settle for not so good looking chica with nice tits and butt
- The hotel needs lot of maintainace and one needs to be understanding and put up with any shortcomings.

I had to give this information to our members so that they can expect what they get when they make an option . Also Frank has advised me to let ISOC know about his involvement in El Caucho. Not sure about Abbey at this point.

ajax718
12-23-2006, 08:27 PM
Thanks for the update. When I was in Boca Chica last summer, I did not stay there because of bad things I heard from reliable sources. I will not go into detail because I could not personally confirm them.

When I am in Boca, I stay at El Candil: close to the action and the Nightman I have come to known.

Bug Boy
12-23-2006, 08:33 PM
I am very disappointed to read this, because what separated El Caucho from the rest of the Hotels was the way that it tends to the needs of its guests.

The hotel was never that great as far as structural quality, but they made up with it with their attentiveness to your needs..For instance if they didnt have a girl that you liked, they would ask you your type and bring about four or five back to choose from.

Thanks for the update, Do you have a review to add of Costalunga or El Candil?

kammakaze1
12-23-2006, 10:44 PM
Very true, we are not anymore associated with the hotel.

Manigault is right...due to problems with management We will not be there anymore and we are looking for something else..!

Sorry guys...

Merry Christmas to all the members

Abbey and Frankie

Cuba Libre
12-24-2006, 10:41 AM
comments on the hotel...

Pro:

- Has inhouse chicas who start at a minimum of 2000 pesos for ST ...
2000 for a ST, shouldn't that be listed as a con?

MisterPink
12-24-2006, 10:46 AM
Some guys think $2500 is a bargain,
I just pay half price when this becomes the going rate.

Happy Holidays,

mp

blacksultan
12-24-2006, 10:50 AM
Very true, we are not anymore associated with the hotel.

Manigault is right...due to problems with management We will not be there anymore and we are looking for something else..!

Sorry guys...

Merry Christmas to all the members

Abbey and Frankie

Damn, And I was planning to stay there too.

kiddfrost
12-24-2006, 02:02 PM
I would have got another room, from somewhere else.... But Thanks for the Pros and cons... Do you have any pictures of the place???

dijinn
12-24-2006, 02:14 PM
El Caucho girls are highly inflexible when it comes to price. That is why I used to get girls from Duarte for 1000 bucks for ST ( dos leche`). I had to pay 2000 only once as the bar girl at El Caucho cheated me as she did not show up at 12am when she finishes her job. I could not go to Duarte at that time and had to pay 2000 to another girl

SJG
12-24-2006, 03:14 PM
Sorry to hear about your bad experience. I have been thinking of visiting the South. I'll have to do more research before I take the plunge. Thanks for the warning about El Caucho. It seems to have gone the way of the Palace in Sosusa.

We had it real rough in the North during Thanksgiving in Sosua. Our Hotel (the New Garden) was perfectly maintained, the staff was friendly and accomodating, rooms where cleaned every day, everything worked, the pool was beautiful, the chicas where plentyful, ST was RD$500 to RD$1500, TLN was RD$1000 - RD$2000. Every room had AC and a safe. They cooked us meals and arranged for delivery of beer, water, and soda from their own distributer all for US$45/night. Everything we could have wanted was within walking distance - The Discos, Rocky's, Bailey's, Bon Ice Cream, the Beach, coffee shops, cigar shops. I didn't ride a moto the entire time I was there.

dijinn
12-24-2006, 04:28 PM
SJG

Because of our bad experience, myself and another ISOC member Mr.D have made lot of research on hotels and found that Costa Lunga is the best of all the hotels.. Rooms are big, chica friendly ( yes you can get more than one) and very well maintained.. Very close to action.

Infact Mr. D had to move out of El Candil as the hotel was not good.

If you make reservation at Cost Lunga ...you will be all set.. and my favourite restaurant with American food is DAPATHAN'S.( OUTSIDE VERSION OF ILSA BONITA). You can get the best and cheapest food at Dapathan's

elsucio
12-24-2006, 04:53 PM
SJG

Because of our bad experience, myself and another ISOC member Mr.D have made lot of research on hotels and found that Costa Lunga is the best of all the hotels.. Rooms are big, chica friendly ( yes you can get more than one) and very well maintained.. Very close to action.

If you make reservation at Cost Lunga ...you will be all set.. and my favourite restaurant with American food is DAPATHAN'S.( OUTSIDE VERSION OF ILSA BONITA). You can get the best and cheapest food at Dapathan's

Sorry your experience was not so good, have been going to BC for around 6 years and although i prefer Cosatlunga over others am curious at to what your friends issue was with El Candil, have stayed there several times (usually when i cannot get a 1st or 2nd floor room at Costalunga) and have always enjoyed my stay at El Candidl.

Bug Boy
12-24-2006, 04:57 PM
Sorry your experience was not so good, have been going to BC for around 6 years and although i prefer Cosatlunga over others am curious at to what your friends issue was with El Candil, have stayed there several times (usually when i cannot get a 1st or 2nd floor room at Costalunga) and have always enjoyed my stay at El Candidl.

What is the benefit of getting a 1st or 2nd floor room?

elsucio
12-24-2006, 05:11 PM
What is the benefit of getting a 1st or 2nd floor room?

I am a lazy fart and don't like walking up 3 flights of steps.. ;-)

Cuba Libre
12-25-2006, 02:14 PM
I am a lazy fart and don't like walking up 3 flights of steps.. ;-)Plus, the rooms on the first floor are two bedroom apartments. And only one person checks in, they charge the same rate as for the one bedroom apartments.

elsucio
12-25-2006, 06:44 PM
Plus, the rooms on the first floor are two bedroom apartments. And only one person checks in, they charge the same rate as for the one bedroom apartments.

That is true also, my preference is 1st floor in the back. It is a little quieter and also you can unlock iron doors in back and the pool is right there. Still curious as to other gentlemans issue with El Candil, have always had good experiences there as well...

dijinn
12-26-2006, 04:17 PM
Mr. D mentioned that there was lot of noise where his room is situated and also the bed was very thin and not comfortable. More importantly he mentioned that the staff at El Candil are behaving strange when one gets a girl. He did not like it at all.

blacksultan
12-26-2006, 06:04 PM
SJG

Does costalunga have a website or a telephone number??

elsucio
12-26-2006, 06:14 PM

Has email that they hardly ever respond to, have the office number and Marios cell number in my office rolodex, will post it tommorow if no one else chimes in, note the girls in the office speak very little english

blacksultan
12-26-2006, 06:32 PM
Has email that they hardly ever respond to, have the office number and Marios cell number in my office rolodex, will post it tommorow if no one else chimes in, note the girls in the office speak very little english

Does mario speak english pretty well? I will buzz him on the cell. Now he doesnt have a problem with bringing more than one chica in the rooms?

Apos
12-26-2006, 06:40 PM
here ya go :)

Costa Lunga Residence Club.
Avenida del Sur #3
Boca Chica
809- 523-6883
Cellular: 809-545-1309
30-85/night. Air, kitchen, pool, bar, restaurant, airport transportation, 3 blocks from beach.
costalunga@BocaChicaBeach.net
(costalunga@BocaChicaBeach.net)http://www.costalunga.net/

blacksultan
12-26-2006, 06:45 PM
here ya go :)

Costa Lunga Residence Club.
Avenida del Sur #3
Boca Chica
809- 523-6883
Cellular: 809-545-1309
30-85/night. Air, kitchen, pool, bar, restaurant, airport transportation, 3 blocks from beach.
costalunga@BocaChicaBeach.net
(costalunga@BocaChicaBeach.net)http://www.costalunga.net/

Good looking bro, thanks alot.

Hopefully they will respond.

Apos
12-26-2006, 06:47 PM
Good looking bro, thanks alot.

Hopefully they will respond.de nada :)

elsucio
12-26-2006, 07:56 PM
Does mario speak english pretty well? I will buzz him on the cell. Now he doesnt have a problem with bringing more than one chica in the rooms?

Yes Mario speaks enough English to take care of you, also Miguel in the evenings speak a tiny bit enough to make reservations anyway(he can also give you the 411 on some of the chicas, whether they are bad news or not), . I have never had a problem with 2 chicas in room at same time. Have done it many times. Mario lives in one of the apartments with his family but as long as you don't get too out of hand you will have a great time. Have spent many a nights chillin on patio out front with friends and chicas drinking Presidentes and having fun

Bug Boy
12-26-2006, 09:07 PM
http://bocachicabeach.net/images/hotels/costa_lunga_room_small.jpg

Guys please tell me that the room has been updated since this pic that I got from their website. That looks like a twin bed there.

elsucio
12-26-2006, 09:13 PM
http://bocachicabeach.net/images/hotels/costa_lunga_room_small.jpg

Guys please tell me that the room has been updated since this pic that I got from their website. That looks like a twin bed there.

Every room I stayed in had at least a queen size bed.

dukes1963
12-27-2006, 02:35 PM
Hello-
I am the person mentioned earlier that moved from El Candil. I had reservations for 12/13-12/26. Petteri was very professional emailing and picked me up personally at SDQ. I always stayed at El Caucho before, but this time I was spending 2 weeks I wanted a larger room and I had friends (non mongers) who stayed there and had a great time.

My problem was there is a large construction project going on right behind the hotel. The jackhammers started at 9am and went until 6pm. I was in Unit C-Literally only about 30-50 yards away from me.

I am a General Manager at an oceanfront hotel in North Carolina-so I am aware that things come up that are not the hotels fault. I was sitting at the pool monday morning 12/18 reading my book and was coming to the realization that the noise was not going to cease and I had another 8 days there. I talked to Petteri and told him of my unhappiness-I explained I knew it was not the hotels fault-but I was looking for something more quiet.

I walked down to the El Caucho and told the manager that I have stayed there many times before and would like to look at some rooms. I always stayed in #25 but I guess the A/C was not working but #26 was open. I checked it out and everything was fine. She was very professional and courteous-she offered me coffee and drove me back to El Candil so I could pack.

I informed Petteri that I was going to check out-I asked for a credit on my Visa-but I could tell he did not really want to do that. He counter offered with a voucher to use my 8 nights at another time. I was happy with that because I am in BC a few times every year.

I go to pack and bring my bags down-I drop off one of my business cards for Petteri and pick up my voucher at Reception. I am waiting for my taxi and I believe it was Giuseppe one of the owners came to me and was very rude. He says I know you are leaving because you are going to stay with your chica-I told him I found a quieter hotel. He kept on saying your going with your chica. He says your lucky you even got that voucher because we know you are lying. I have worked in the travel business for 20 years-Cruise ships and hotels. I have never been talked to like that in my life. I informed him I manage a hotel and he goes I know who you are. I told him I do not like being called a liar.

My taxi comes and I am REALLY PISSED at what just happened. I get settled in at the El Caucho and email Petteri that I will not be able to accept the voucher because I have never been talked to like that and I do not want to stay where I am not a valued guest. I called my bank and had a charge back form faxed to me and started the charge back procedure. I received an email back from Petteri and El Candil saying it was the owner who was calling me a liar-I do not care who it is-I will not be talked to that way.

I will write more later about my 2 weeks in BC

Cuba Libre
12-27-2006, 03:23 PM
Yes Mario speaks enough English to take care of you, also Miguel in the evenings speak a tiny bit enough to make reservations anyway(he can also give you the 411 on some of the chicas, whether they are bad news or not), . I have never had a problem with 2 chicas in room at same time. Have done it many times. Mario lives in one of the apartments with his family but as long as you don't get too out of hand you will have a great time. Have spent many a nights chillin on patio out front with friends and chicas drinking Presidentes and having funGood info on the Costalunga, except I would not trust Miguels judgment on the chicas.

Also, if you make the reservation through Miguel, (1) ask him to repeat back to you the dates of the reservation. (2) Call up a few days later to make sure he wrote the reservation in the book correctly.

Miguel is an okay guy, but he often makes mistakes.

Cuba Libre
12-27-2006, 03:28 PM
Does mario speak english pretty well? I will buzz him on the cell. Now he doesnt have a problem with bringing more than one chica in the rooms?If you plan on having multiple chicas overnight, you might want to reserve one of the two-bedroom apartments. If you check in as a single person, they charge the same price (or at least they do for me) as they would for the single room.

elsucio
12-27-2006, 05:46 PM
Good info on the Costalunga, except I would not trust Miguels judgment on the chicas.

Also, if you make the reservation through Miguel, (1) ask him to repeat back to you the dates of the reservation. (2) Call up a few days later to make sure he wrote the reservation in the book correctly.

Although I would never use Miguel to find me chicas I have in the past had him steer me away from a chica or two that was later to be founded from other people to been justified. I agree I would follow up on the reservation as his english is poor. Good info on the 2 bdrooms, one thing i noticed though is that usually one bedroom does not have AC but the chicas don't seem to like AC anyway.

dukes1963
12-28-2006, 03:09 PM
Hola-
I just returned from a 2 week vacation in Boca Chica-I had a great time. This was my 4th trip there over the past 2 years. As mentioned in an earlier post I always stayed at El Caucho, but due to management change and wanting a larger unit I chose El Candil. The hotel was very nice but construction going on right behind the hotel with lots of noise all day long. Personally I liked to El Candil-but the way I was treated when I checked out-I will not be staying there again.

I walked down to the El Caucho just to see how it looked-as soon as I walked in I felt like I was home again. They showed me a few rooms, I got one where everything worked (Lockbox, refrigerator, TV, and hot water) It was unit #26. I would still recommend El Caucho-staff is very attentive-I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND-checking your room before you pay.

My days were pretty simple-wake up-walk down to Duarte Street and have breakfast at Dapathan Restaurant-I love their german potatoes. From there I would go to Playa Vista, rent a chair and read. Peter as always was very accomodating-he has a new worker Randy from the USA who is very nice. For lunch I would go to Isla Bonita and get a salad or hamburger. The day manager Carmen is very helpful, she speaks a little english and will help you whenever she can.

Late afternoon-early evening-everybody moves down to the Boat House-I enjoyed listening to the classic rock they play there-kind of a nice break from all the latin music. I met a great group of guys from Norway that go down each Christmas-I have a Norwegian last name-so I was included in their group. There were also a group of guys from Bermuda that were fun. THere were not many Americans in BC over Christmas. I did meet "Symbiologist" from the board-we had a few drinks and would walk down to the disco.

All the action is still in front of Route 66 at night. I found a girl I liked the first night-and put her on lockdown for a week. We would meet at the disco and then walk down and have dinner either at Dapathan or Italy Italy. I enjoy Italy Italy-especially the waitress named Norma-she is tall and kind of stocky-she is very attentive and allowed me to variate off the menu and special order meals.

Since I had my girls lined up already-I really did not spend any late night action at the Disco checking out the action. I did hear the old Burbajas Disco re-opened Dec 23, but I did not check it out.

Everybody always says Christmas is dead in BC-I would say the only night that is dead is Dec 24, that is the big family day for the girls. Dec 25 the beach was very busy with families and girls from SDQ.

I realize this is a north coast board-but I'm going back to BC!!!! Ciao

Beads
12-28-2006, 03:18 PM
what was the problem with checkout? please explain. also any more details of the trip?

Kevy
12-28-2006, 03:20 PM
what was the problem with checkout? please explain. also any more details of the trip?

Read post #27

Kevy
12-28-2006, 03:20 PM
Hola-
I just returned from a 2 week vacation in Boca Chica-I had a great time. This was my 4th trip there over the past 2 years. As mentioned in an earlier post I always stayed at El Caucho, but due to management change and wanting a larger unit I chose El Candil. The hotel was very nice but construction going on right behind the hotel with lots of noise all day long. Personally I liked to El Candil-but the way I was treated when I checked out-I will not be staying there again.

I walked down to the El Caucho just to see how it looked-as soon as I walked in I felt like I was home again. They showed me a few rooms, I got one where everything worked (Lockbox, refrigerator, TV, and hot water) It was unit #26. I would still recommend El Caucho-staff is very attentive-I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND-checking your room before you pay.

My days were pretty simple-wake up-walk down to Duarte Street and have breakfast at Dapathan Restaurant-I love their german potatoes. From there I would go to Playa Vista, rent a chair and read. Peter as always was very accomodating-he has a new worker Randy from the USA who is very nice. For lunch I would go to Isla Bonita and get a salad or hamburger. The day manager Carmen is very helpful, she speaks a little english and will help you whenever she can.

Late afternoon-early evening-everybody moves down to the Boat House-I enjoyed listening to the classic rock they play there-kind of a nice break from all the latin music. I met a great group of guys from Norway that go down each Christmas-I have a Norwegian last name-so I was included in their group. There were also a group of guys from Bermuda that were fun. THere were not many Americans in BC over Christmas. I did meet "Symbiologist" from the board-we had a few drinks and would walk down to the disco.

All the action is still in front of Route 66 at night. I found a girl I liked the first night-and put her on lockdown for a week. We would meet at the disco and then walk down and have dinner either at Dapathan or Italy Italy. I enjoy Italy Italy-especially the waitress named Norma-she is tall and kind of stocky-she is very attentive and allowed me to variate off the menu and special order meals.

Since I had my girls lined up already-I really did not spend any late night action at the Disco checking out the action. I did hear the old Burbajas Disco re-opened Dec 23, but I did not check it out.

Everybody always says Christmas is dead in BC-I would say the only night that is dead is Dec 24, that is the big family day for the girls. Dec 25 the beach was very busy with families and girls from SDQ.

I realize this is a north coast board-but I'm going back to BC!!!! Ciao

Thanks for the report Dukes, always nice to hear about other areas.

Beads
12-28-2006, 03:27 PM
Read post #27

Thanks. definitely do the chargeback on them. let them fight with the credit card company for their money. they will lose and either lose credit card rights or have to eat the loss like they should have in the first place. Being nasty lost them more money in the long run as im sure you wont be back and some people reading your report will probably be turned off also.

Another instance of poor customer service in the DR.

MisterPink
12-28-2006, 03:36 PM
I never really cared for the way Giuseppe and Petteri gave their approval or dissaproval of every chica you bring in there during the day.

Although Candil is 100% guest friendly, management is a little too "hand's on", in more than one way!

I prefer Costalunga.

mp

blacksultan
12-28-2006, 04:58 PM
Good info on the Costalunga, except I would not trust Miguels judgment on the chicas.

Is this because he hooks up mongers with broke down bitches or what?

dukes1963
12-28-2006, 06:54 PM
Thanks Mr Pink-
I was not sure if I was paranoid or what-but I could definately tell that Petteri and Giuseppe would prefer not to have the girls during the day. Angel the security guard was nice-I would usually bring him a Coca Cola-and he would get me in ASAP. Glad I am not the only one that felt the El Candil advertises as 'chica friendly' but they do have some issues.

I did check out the Costalunga-Mario showed me a nice 2 room unit for April $40 per night-taxes included. Looks like I'll be at Costalunga next time

blacksultan
12-28-2006, 06:59 PM
Thanks Mr Pink-
I was not sure if I was paranoid or what-but I could definately tell that Petteri and Giuseppe would prefer not to have the girls during the day. Angel the security guard was nice-I would usually bring him a Coca Cola-and he would get me in ASAP. Glad I am not the only one that felt the El Candil advertises as 'chica friendly' but they do have some issues.

I did check out the Costalunga-Mario showed me a nice 2 room unit for April $40 per night-taxes included. Looks like I'll be at Costalunga next time

I dont need nobody in my business with the chicas. Costlunga is moving to the top of my list.

lonesoul
01-06-2007, 12:39 PM
To Abbey & Francesco formerly of El Caucho: I'm not on here every day and I just saw your post that you are no longer associated with the hotel. It saddens me to hear this, since you have treated me like family during my stays there and helped to make the experience very enjoyable, not only for me, but for many of the guys here on ISOC.

I'm planning to be there by mid-March and I'll look for you then. I'm sure that from all of us who have had the pleasure of your friendship and hospitality in the past, we wish to thank you.

It was nice to have known a bunch of guys who followed their dreams. I'd love to see you guys team up again and create another great place. Be well, stay safe.

bpl0116
01-07-2007, 01:07 AM
they should rent out sosua palace and run that place.they would do one hell of a job with that place.