PDA

View Full Version : Message from UnMEnXTC

BrooklynBeas
05-24-2005, 08:42 AM
Hey Beas.

Sorry to msg you this way, (as a reply) but it is the only way I can find to do anything today.

Whats with all the warning messages ie:
Warning: init_userprefs(modules/Forums/language/lang_vietnamese/lang_main.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/virtual/site150/fst/var/www/isoc/includes/functions.php on line 1466

Warning: init_userprefs(): Failed opening 'modules/Forums/language/lang_vietnamese/lang_main.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in /home/virtual/site150/fst/var/www/isoc/includes/functions.php on line 1466

Warning: init_userprefs(modules/Forums/language/lang_vietnamese/lang_news.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/virtual/site150/fst/var/www/isoc/includes/functions.php on line 1467

Warning: init_userprefs(): Failed opening 'modules/Forums/language/lang_vietnamese/lang_news.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in /home/virtual/site150/fst/var/www/isoc/includes/functions.php on line 1467

I tried to report in the report problems section, but could not seem to create a new post. Every time I clicked on report a problem it just brought me back to the prev. screen.

Very hard to see anyting today with all these messages. Looks like something got screwed up over the long weekend!

Regards

Mik

Hey DT can you help this foreigner out please :cry: :D

UnMEnXTC
05-26-2005, 04:18 PM
Hey thats better, thanks DT (or who ever fixed it today!)

Looks like even my reply this morning did not work! Much better now.

Mik