Latin Lover
12-31-2006, 01:48 AM
How did you hear about our forum?
Search Engine

If a referral, through a search engine, or other please specify
Google

Marital status?
Single & Happy

Have you ever known the pleasures derived from financially procured female companionship?
Hell Yes!

Have you ever visited the Dominican Republic before?
Not yet

Do you have a special message for Jayman?
Nice Video's...Can you say twister...

-----------------------------------------------------
Have you ever traveled to any other countries for mongering.

Yes, Indonesia(Bali)

------------------------------------------------------
Please feel free to add any other details.

I will add a little trip report about Bali later. I have had friends who went to Sousa and told me all about the chicas there. Now I really want to go and see and have some of the fine ladies for myself.

I have been reading this forum for the last few days and really liked what it has to offer. I just signed up for a 6 month paid subscription because of what I have read.

I am not sure how much I can add until I go to DR but I hope I can add to the forum.

------------------------------------------------------

weyland
12-31-2006, 04:33 AM
Hi Latin Lover
Welcome to the board. We look forward to hearing about Bali.
Which hemisphere are you from?

SJG
12-31-2006, 11:09 AM
I am not sure how much I can add until I go to DR but I hope I can add to the forum.

Everyone has something unique that they bring to the board. Welcome, and I look forward to hearing about your trip to Bali and future trips to the DR. There is a lot of great info here to help you plan a trip.

Latin Lover
12-31-2006, 11:55 AM
I updated my profile....

I am from Queens, NY. I have done alot of mongering here and in a few other cities.

JimmyDR I am glad I found you on this forum. I followed your post on WSG which lead me to do search for more forums like the DR forum there(how I found this place).

SJG
12-31-2006, 11:57 AM
Queens? Too bad you just missed an outing in Queens, you could have met some of us. Glad to have you aboard!

Latin Lover
12-31-2006, 12:14 PM
Damn, I hope to make it next time you have an outing near me.

the_Jayman
12-31-2006, 07:19 PM
glad to hear you enjoyed the vids ! ! welcome to our little corner of the Internet . . .

(hey jimmy . . . how bout usin his subsription money to buy me some new thongs ? ? )

Jimmydr
12-31-2006, 07:38 PM
glad to hear you enjoyed the vids ! ! welcome to our little corner of the Internet . . .

(hey jimmy . . . how bout usin his subsription money to buy me some new thongs ? ? )

Not a prblem at all.

BBplays
12-31-2006, 07:51 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
GAWD! what a thought...Jayman in thong!
I'm sure i misinterpreted the use of the thongs!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

the_Jayman
12-31-2006, 07:51 PM
I NEED NEW THONGS ! ! !

:eek: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :eek: :eek: :eek: