munch
01-01-2007, 12:39 AM
How did you hear about our forum?
Search Engine

If a referral, through a search engine, or other please specify
google

Marital status?
Single & Happy

Have you ever known the pleasures derived from financially procured female companionship?
Hell Yes!

Have you ever visited the Dominican Republic before?
Not yet

Do you have a special message for Jayman?

-----------------------------------------------------
Have you ever traveled to any other countries for mongering.

Russia, Holland, Germany, Costa Rica, Brazil.

------------------------------------------------------
Please feel free to add any other details.

I am planning a trip to the dr in the very near future, and this site is just so incredibly full of information, thanks much and any advice I can get would be appreciated.

------------------------------------------------------

blacksultan
01-01-2007, 12:40 AM
Are you munch or buttmunch. Either way welcome and happy new year. Get your ass down to the DR and get your chocha on!!!!!!!

Apos
01-01-2007, 12:53 AM
welcome munch!

if you have a sense of humour you'll get along just fine.

do some research and ask questions...we're usually here to answer :)
Are you munch or buttmunch. Either way welcome and happy new year. Get your ass down to the DR and get your chocha on!!!!!!!

weyland
01-01-2007, 07:27 AM
Welcome to the site Munch. Ask questions, but try to research any topic you want to ask about first by using keywords in the "Advanced Search" function.

I am very interested in your mongering experiences in Russia. Would you like to tell us anything about those? In 2004/5 I made three trips to Latvia to monger (7 weeks in all) but I usually chose Russian girls once there. It was always my ambition and expectation to monger in Moscow but when the oil price rose I got priced out and I suppose I will never be able to afford to go there now. :boohoo: