PDA

View Full Version : Murder-suicide in a Sosua hotel

gmalet
09-27-2011, 07:28 PM
http://www.dominicantoday.com/dr/local/2011/9/27/41082/Murder-suicide-in-a-Sosua-hotel

Santo Domingo.- Three foreigners, including 10 year old girl, were found dead in Sosua, northern Puerto Plata province, in what Police say was a murder-suicide.

The bodies of the victims were found in the residencial Casa Linda, in Sosua, where reportedly the German man was found hanging, and the Venezuelan woman and her daughter had sings of strangulation.

The authorities said it was a murder suicide, but there’s been no official statement.

The German reportedly also shot his wife several times, and then his daughter, a dog and a cat.

gdogg
09-27-2011, 07:33 PM
DAYUM!!

blazaveli
09-27-2011, 08:31 PM
Damn thats crazy. When did this go down? Hopefully not while I was staying there last week.

Coolie High
09-27-2011, 08:35 PM
http://www.dominicantoday.com/dr/local/2011/9/27/41082/Murder-suicide-in-a-Sosua-hotel

Santo Domingo.- Three foreigners, including 10 year old girl, were found dead in Sosua, northern Puerto Plata province, in what Police say was a murder-suicide.

The bodies of the victims were found in the residencial Casa Linda, in Sosua, where reportedly the German man was found hanging, and the Venezuelan woman and her daughter had sings of strangulation.

The authorities said it was a murder suicide, but there’s been no official statement.

The German reportedly also shot his wife several times, and then his daughter, a dog and a cat.

Yeah thats crazy! In Casa Linda too. Was it that serious to kill ur wife, kids and the dog...SMH

eastcoastallstar
09-27-2011, 08:58 PM
Sometimes People Just Snap! Damn Shame!

questner
09-27-2011, 09:03 PM
Tres extranjeros fueron encontrado muertos en el interior del hotel Casa Linda de Sosúa, entre los muertos figura una menor de diez años de edad, hasta el momento se desconocen las causas de sus muertes.

Oficiales del departamento de investigaciones criminales en compañía del médico legista de Sosúa, proceden en estos momentos a levantar los cuerpos sin vida de tres extranjeros que fueron encontrados muertos en Casa Linda, las victimas que aún no han sido identificadas son de nacionalidad venezolana y alemana. En el interior del baño de la habitación fue encontrado el cadáver de un alemán (ahorcado), las autoridades presumen que se trato de un triple suicidio, ya que la madre y la menor presentan signos de que fueron estranguladas.

El ciudadano alemán dejó una carta y enveneno cuatro cachorros en la habitación de la menor. Por lo que es evidente que el estranguló la señora y la menor.

gmalet
09-27-2011, 09:06 PM
I don't know when it happened. They just posted it 7 hours ago on the online newspaper.

I hear about this shit every day in Chicago... but in Sosua????

Robert did you hear anything out there?

Oh well no Country is immune to this crazy bullshit. When the economy is as bad as it is now I'm sure we will hear more and more.

Jimbo44
09-27-2011, 11:06 PM
So who fucked a Venezualen lately down there. Perhaps her esposo discovered her secret live?? :confused:

damaja
09-28-2011, 12:46 AM
I wonder what villa that happened in. I always stay in Casa Linda and I sure don't want to stay in whatever villa that happened in. Maybe it's the superstitiousness in me.

I'm shocked. I just wouldn't expect something like that to happen there. Rest in Peace to the the victims of this tragic event and rest in piss to the perpetrator. I don't see any justification for killing children under any circumstance.

hugrad95a
09-28-2011, 07:46 AM
Damn, thats fucked up sounds like dude snapped....

MyTio
09-28-2011, 01:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzxIjaJ3PbQ

FritoBandito
09-28-2011, 02:14 PM
Man, when Dominican press show a murder scene, they show all the graphic details.....something I find a little unsettling with the Dominican news........:(

.....you would never, ever see reporting like this on the 6:00 p.m. news in the U.S........there would be so many viewers calling in to complain, it would be unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!

MrHappy
09-28-2011, 02:16 PM
Man, when Dominican press show a murder scene, they show all the graphic details.....something I find a little unsettling with the Dominican news........:(

.....you would never, ever see reporting like this on the 6:00 p.m. news in the U.S........there would be so many viewers calling in to complain, it would be unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the DR. Try watching the nightly news on noticiassin......

givengo440
09-28-2011, 03:48 PM
from the locals I talk to the last few days everyonse seems to be upset/disturbed/saddened by the murder suicide. From what I understand this happened Tuesday (he hung himself) but the German guy killed the wife and/or the daughter on Saturday. Now sure how good the details are but this is what's being told to me.

eastcoastallstar
09-28-2011, 04:59 PM

Shit look at a Puerto Rican News Paper, You see brains blown the fuck out.

One of my best friends from Cali Colombia told me, that at one time the murder rate was so high, they would post pictures of the dead the night before so the families could identify the victims.

America is too liberal to show the real deal.

Bhutto,BhuttoGolly
09-28-2011, 08:20 PM
It reads here that he "poisoned 4 puppies".
Damn! LOL

Tres extranjeros fueron encontrado muertos en el interior del hotel Casa Linda de Sosúa, entre los muertos figura una menor de diez años de edad, hasta el momento se desconocen las causas de sus muertes.

Oficiales del departamento de investigaciones criminales en compañía del médico legista de Sosúa, proceden en estos momentos a levantar los cuerpos sin vida de tres extranjeros que fueron encontrados muertos en Casa Linda, las victimas que aún no han sido identificadas son de nacionalidad venezolana y alemana. En el interior del baño de la habitación fue encontrado el cadáver de un alemán (ahorcado), las autoridades presumen que se trato de un triple suicidio, ya que la madre y la menor presentan signos de que fueron estranguladas.

El ciudadano alemán dejó una carta y enveneno cuatro cachorros en la habitación de la menor. Por lo que es evidente que el estranguló la señora y la menor.

eastcoastallstar
09-28-2011, 08:28 PM
It reads here that he "poisoned 4 puppies".
Damn! LOL

He was really pist.

damn, we're fucked up.

FritoBandito
09-28-2011, 09:49 PM
Shit look at a Puerto Rican News Paper, You see brains blown the fuck out.

One of my best friends from Cali Colombia told me, that at one time the murder rate was so high, they would post pictures of the dead the night before so the families could identify the victims.

America is too liberal to show the real deal.

I was thinking about going to Ecuador, but then I read crime was really bad there.

They only have a 1% murder conviction rate, so out of a 100 reported murders, on the average, they solve one.....you can basically get away with murder there........

People carry around their laptops in grocery bags, because theives will snatch and run with laptops they see on the street. A lot of crime against foreigners, too..........:(

gdogg
09-28-2011, 11:33 PM
Dr. Salazar is a friggin' STAR!! Quincy ain't got nothing on him.
:iconTU:

ROVER
09-29-2011, 12:05 AM
I was thinking about going to Ecuador, but then I read crime was really bad there.

They only have a 1% murder conviction rate, so out of a 100 reported murders, on the average, they solve one.....you can basically get away with murder there........

People carry around their laptops in grocery bags, because theives will snatch and run with laptops they see on the street. A lot of crime against foreigners, too..........:(

I hear Guayaquil is really rough but Cuenca is good.

gmalet
09-30-2011, 06:26 AM
Here is the AP Report

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jBo6AzLgOzGeBgEf1wMEXiDY1B_w?docId=909bb176d6324d2391181bc6846a6e4c

DomRep police: Man kills wife, daughter, 3 pets

SANTO DOMINGO, Dominican Republic (AP) — A German man killed his wife, young daughter and three family pets and then hanged himself in an upscale residence in a tourist city, police said Wednesday.

The bodies were found at the couple's home in Sosua, a coastal city north of the capital popular with German citizens. The family had been living there for about two months, said police spokesman Jesus Cordero.

He identified the dead as Roman Buchenauer, 31, his Venezuelan wife Rosmery Rivas, 29, and their 9-year-old daughter, Natalia. Police said Buchenauer's passport listed him as being from Altotting, a town in Bavaria.

Forensic expert Freddy Salazar said the deaths likely occurred on Monday.

Police said the man had poisoned his dog and two cats and placed the animals' bodies next to his daughter.

They said he left a brief note describing his love for his wife and daughter, as well as financial problems apparently caused by his grandfather.

Police said the man left behind a $4,000 Chopard ring, a $2,000 Cartier watch and a $700 Louis Vuitton bag and ordered that someone sell the items to pay for the family's funeral costs.

The German Embassy in Santo Domingo said it did not have information about the case.

Kerstin Gruber, who identified herself as Buchenauer's sister when contacted by The Associated Press, declined to comment except to say she wanted to fly his body back to Germany.

She had posted a plea online in May asking if anyone knew about him, stating the family had been out of touch with him for a long time. She said they lost contact with him while he was in Venezuela.

Copyright © 2011 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.

gmalet
09-30-2011, 06:28 AM
"he left a brief note describing his love for his wife and daughter, as well as financial problems"

Like I said in my earlier reply. In this economy we will see more and more of this crazy shit. People can't cope in tough times.

Gladiator
09-30-2011, 01:58 PM
"he left a brief note describing his love for his wife and daughter, as well as financial problems"

Like I said in my earlier reply. In this economy we will see more and more of this crazy shit. People can't cope in tough times.

That would be consistent with him killing the dogs and then putting them on the bed next to the kid because she liked them (as the guy in the video said), an indication of a killing based on love rather than hate - always in his sick mind, of course.

Jimmydr
09-30-2011, 02:22 PM
Here is the AP Report

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jBo6AzLgOzGeBgEf1wMEXiDY1B_w?docId=909bb176d6324d2391181bc6846a6e4c

DomRep police: Man kills wife, daughter, 3 pets

SANTO DOMINGO, Dominican Republic (AP) — A German man killed his wife, young daughter and three family pets and then hanged himself in an upscale residence in a tourist city, police said Wednesday.

The bodies were found at the couple's home in Sosua, a coastal city north of the capital popular with German citizens. The family had been living there for about two months, said police spokesman Jesus Cordero.

He identified the dead as Roman Buchenauer, 31, his Venezuelan wife Rosmery Rivas, 29, and their 9-year-old daughter, Natalia. Police said Buchenauer's passport listed him as being from Altotting, a town in Bavaria.

Forensic expert Freddy Salazar said the deaths likely occurred on Monday.

Police said the man had poisoned his dog and two cats and placed the animals' bodies next to his daughter.

They said he left a brief note describing his love for his wife and daughter, as well as financial problems apparently caused by his grandfather.

Police said the man left behind a $4,000 Chopard ring, a $2,000 Cartier watch and a $700 Louis Vuitton bag and ordered that someone sell the items to pay for the family's funeral costs.

The German Embassy in Santo Domingo said it did not have information about the case.

Kerstin Gruber, who identified herself as Buchenauer's sister when contacted by The Associated Press, declined to comment except to say she wanted to fly his body back to Germany.

She had posted a plea online in May asking if anyone knew about him, stating the family had been out of touch with him for a long time. She said they lost contact with him while he was in Venezuela.

Copyright © 2011 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.

Sounds like Granpa lost all the family money and this trust fund kid was broke?

eastcoastallstar
09-30-2011, 05:28 PM
Sounds like Granpa lost all the family money and this trust fund kid was broke?

That could be true....The one thing I know about Rich Folks is, they rather die than be broke and have to work for theirs.