PDA

View Full Version : Going solo in Sosua!

Jimmydr
05-08-2004, 01:54 PM
If you go to The Dominican Republic solo you are alone only as long as you want to be. Staying at The Palace well there are always guys around to team up with. Staying elsewhere, well you can stop by stall #66 on the beach and there are many stopping by there as well. Lots of mongers stay at The Europa, at times as many as a dozen. There are mongers at The Blue Dolphin alot of times. Bullshitting is what we do best!!! :D

While hanging out, if you ask around you will always find 2-3 others that will split a taxi to the clubs in Puerto Plata. :?

Andy
05-09-2004, 04:25 AM
My answer is sometime. Of course i prefer to travel with friends. But maybe some days during the trip I leave our company and I am going to PP or SD for hunting alone. Not bad results uaually!

Jimmydr
09-21-2004, 07:35 PM
Let me tell you all, I wake up, I go over to Rockies and sometimes there 2 or 3 or 4 other mongers there. I shoot the shit then move on. Walking back to my hotel, usually the Palace, sometimes Europa I pass a monger or two along the way. At night, near the Domino Bar/ Four Roses, there may be 2-4 mongers there as well. I walk over to The Shark Bar and there are mongers there. Passions Massage, more mongers. I may land alone but I am never alone here. Its better to go it alone. You decide when, call the airline and buy the ticket.

Apos
09-21-2004, 07:51 PM
I'm with jimmydr, alone is better for me. I like my company and can always find someone if I want.

WSJ3
09-21-2004, 07:53 PM
My heart pumps no kool-aid.

I love to go solo in a foreign country. It is cool hanging out with friends but stalking prey like the Lions in the Serengeti makes you truly feel alive.

Jimmydr
09-21-2004, 07:54 PM

I love to go solo in a foreign country. It is cool hanging out with friends but stalking prey like the Lions in the Serengeti makes you truly feel alive.

Yea, if by chance there are two of them and you don't want both, you can get a friend real fast. :D

WSJ3
09-21-2004, 07:59 PM

Yea, if by chance there are two of them and you don't want both, you can get a friend real fast. :D

I will be sure to bring you along for one of my hunting trip, or perhaps I will just join you for one of yours JimmyDR.

Jimmydr
09-21-2004, 08:02 PM

I will be sure to bring you along for one of my hunting trip, or perhaps I will just join you for one of yours JimmyDR.

I have my rounds to make, it includes 4 new chicas I just met last trip.
2 of us is 10 times the trouble! :D

WSJ3
09-21-2004, 08:16 PM

Sharing is caring buddy.

Jimmydr
09-21-2004, 08:21 PM
We going to share, swap and the whole ten yards.

WSJ3
09-21-2004, 08:53 PM
We going to share, swap and the whole ten yards.

HELL YEAH.

gdogg
09-22-2004, 08:40 AM
Let me tell you all, I wake up, I go over to Rockies and sometimes there 2 or 3 or 4 other mongers there. I shoot the shit then move on. Walking back to my hotel, usually the Palace, sometimes Europa I pass a monger or two along the way. At night, near the Domino Bar/ Four Roses, there may be 2-4 mongers there as well. I walk over to The Shark Bar and there are mongers there. Passions Massage, more mongers. I may land alone but I am never alone here. Its better to go it alone. You decide when, call the airline and buy the ticket.

So true! You're never alone after you land. Only if you want to be.

Don Tomas
09-22-2004, 12:04 PM

I personally like following my own time table too.

WSJ3
09-22-2004, 01:25 PM
Walking on the beach on the weekends is a sure fire way to get some chica action.

Morpheus
09-22-2004, 01:33 PM
How about during the week? Where is a good place to find daytime action then. (Yeah, I'm a newbie - Oct. 2)

WSJ3
09-22-2004, 01:36 PM
How about during the week? Where is a good place to find daytime action then. (Yeah, I'm a newbie - Oct. 2)

Just walk around the town, but you should know that most of the chicas do not come out until night.

There are a ton of chicas hanging around the Palace so you could try that as well.

Carpe Diem.

Don Tomas
09-22-2004, 01:37 PM

Stop by the Palace or other known hangout for P4P chicas.

Stop in a bar or meet a chica on the street. Be a little more discrete, invite them to your hotel first then on the way back discuss P4P.

Morpheus
09-22-2004, 01:43 PM
I will be staying at the Palace. So, I can't get lost looking for them there. I am also looking forward to the bars and beach during the day for some action.

Thanks for the help.

WSJ3
09-22-2004, 02:56 PM
I will be staying at the Palace. So, I can't get lost looking for them there. I am also looking forward to the bars and beach during the day for some action.

Thanks for the help.

Thats what your brother mongers in arms are here for.

vak
09-22-2004, 03:15 PM
WSJ3
One of these days we need to go on a mission together in the DR. :twisted:

Jimmydr
09-22-2004, 03:20 PM
WSJ3

I got to see those pictures, hands and toys! :D

WSJ3
09-22-2004, 03:27 PM
WSJ3

No problemo Vak I will try and schedule my next trip to coincide with yours.

Morpheus
09-22-2004, 03:56 PM
Hooray for the Brotherhood of Mongers.

I'll do my best to take and post mucho pictures. Lurking on this board for a while has provided me with a lot of information and insight. HIDE THE CHICAS. I'm on my way!!

gdogg
09-22-2004, 04:34 PM

I got daytime action at the beach during the week too! Can't beat the beach!
8)

Jimmydr
09-22-2004, 04:36 PM

I'll do my best to take and post mucho pictures. Lurking on this board for a while has provided me with a lot of information and insight. HIDE THE CHICAS. I'm on my way!!

You will have a great time for sure!

Morpheus
09-22-2004, 04:38 PM
And I would like to apologize in advance to those of you who are visiting Sousa the week after me. The Chicas may all be tired and spent. But, if they have spent the money, they will no longer be tired.

gdogg
09-22-2004, 04:39 PM

It seems like just last month I was feeling like that. Hey wait, it WAS just last month!! Have fun dude!
8)

Jimmydr
09-22-2004, 04:41 PM
And I would like to apologize in advance to those of you who are visiting Sousa the week after me. The Chicas may all be tired and spent. But, if they have spent the money, they will no longer be tired.

$5 says first chica you meet you fall in love with and stay with the whole trip!

Morpheus
09-22-2004, 04:42 PM

It seems like just last month I was feeling like that. Hey wait, it WAS just last month!! Have fun dude!
8)

I am planning on having fun 3 - 4 times a day. And then, beer.

Morpheus
09-22-2004, 04:44 PM

$5 says first chica you meet you fall in love with and stay with the whole trip!

And that $5 could but me another part of a chica. It is one thing to fall in love, it is another thing to be stupid enough to act on it.

Jimmydr
09-22-2004, 04:44 PM

8)

Beer (Soda in my case) and chicas. Thats living :D

gdogg
09-22-2004, 04:48 PM

And that $5 could but me another part of a chica. It is one thing to fall in love, it is another thing to be stupid enough to act on it.

Smart man! Don't worry about Jimmy. He said the same thing about me, and I didn't fall in love. At least not with the first chica, that is!
:lol:

gdogg
09-22-2004, 04:49 PM

This cat is a quick study!

Morpheus
09-22-2004, 04:54 PM

Smart man! Don't worry about Jimmy. He said the same thing about me, and I didn't fall in love. At least not with the first chica, that is!
:lol:

Don't get me wrong. I may fall in love with her. But in a few hours, I will fall in love with someone esle, then someone else.....

I believe in sharing the love.

Morpheus
09-22-2004, 04:56 PM

This cat is a quick study!

I have played the sport often, just not in this stadium. :lol:

gdogg
09-22-2004, 05:01 PM
Don't get me wrong. I may fall in love with her. But in a few hours, I will fall in love with someone esle, then someone else.....

I believe in sharing the love.

Exactly how I do it! Have fun!

gdogg
09-22-2004, 05:03 PM

Prepare for a slight burnout around the third day. I was keeping up a similar pace, and on about the third day I needed a break from the chicas. It didn't last long, but it was well needed.

Morpheus
09-22-2004, 05:16 PM

Prepare for a slight burnout around the third day. I was keeping up a similar pace, and on about the third day I needed a break from the chicas. It didn't last long, but it was well needed.

"And the old bull said to the young bull: Why don't we walk down and fuck them all?"

I don't know if you recognize that punchline, but it fits your advice. I am sure litlle Pito Jr. will need a rest at sometime. But, as soon as he catches a couple winks, he'll want back in the game. I just have the feeling i will hate to spend any down time. Sadly, reality always wins out over fantasy.

gdogg
09-22-2004, 05:29 PM
Yes, I know the joke and it is what I was alluding to. But it won't matter once you get down there and see all of the chicas in the city. You WON'T be able to stop chasing. The break won't be planned. Pito jr will just say "no mas!" It's at that point you start working on a trip report.

Morpheus
09-22-2004, 05:43 PM
I have this vision of Pito, Jr. pulling me off of a bar stool to go chase a chica. And who says we aren't led around by our dicks???

gdogg
09-22-2004, 06:09 PM
I have this vision of Pito, Jr. pulling me off of a bar stool to go chase a chica. And who says we aren't led around by our dicks???

That's what is going to happen. You're not going to stop until HE gives out. That will be long after the rest of your body is exhausted!

Don Tomas
09-22-2004, 06:31 PM

That's what is going to happen. You're not going to stop until HE gives out. That will be long after the rest of your body is exhausted!

He is from Chicago, so he can fuck for 2-3 weeks straight! :shock:

Morpheus
09-22-2004, 06:49 PM

Yeah, baby! Like a hurricane, I leave evidence of my rampage. Bow-legged chicas and drained beer bottles everywhere. Oh, and maybe some ass-prints on the beach from where I fall down after too many El Presidentes.

Don Tomas
09-22-2004, 06:58 PM

Yeah, baby! Like a hurricane, I leave evidence of my rampage. Bow-legged chicas and drained beer bottles everywhere. Oh, and maybe some ass-prints on the beach from where I fall down after too many El Presidentes.

If you have done an entire weekend in Stone Park, the DR is a walk in the park. 8)

(non-Chicagoans: Stone Park is a suburb that boasts LEGAL 22-hour liquor licenses, and for those two hours you just buy the number of beers/whatever you require for that period at 5 minutes to close and they will gladly keep them on ice for you.)

gdogg
09-22-2004, 07:52 PM
WOW! Ok, I won't worry about the new guy anymore. I'll just worry about the poor chicas!
:cry:

Morpheus
09-22-2004, 08:49 PM
Between Melrose Park and Stone Park, there is a lot of education to be found for a B.S. in Mongery.

WSJ3
09-22-2004, 10:53 PM
When I saw your avatar chicalover...my first thought was "Now there is something you dont see everyday"

Great pic cuz.

Morpheus
09-23-2004, 01:31 AM
When I saw your avatar chicalover...my first thought was "Now there is something you dont see everyday"

Great pic cuz.

Geeeeez, I sure hope not!! :shock:

ravel456
09-26-2004, 05:08 PM
Always travel alone but as Jimmy says, you can always hook up with somebody and chase chicas, and if you are really hard up for company, call the General, of course, the general should only be called as a last resort.

fox mulder
10-29-2004, 03:57 PM
I agree with Jimmy on this one. I always land alone but I am never alone. I prefer this because I can have fun with the guys when I want to and I can also have some peace and quiet when I want to.

D_W_
10-29-2004, 05:18 PM
I've done it alone, in big groups, smalls groups and just one good friend.

One great friend is awesome...to me it beats all the other combinations.

jd_mine
10-29-2004, 06:06 PM
I've always gone alone, even the first time.
Once I'm there though I'm never really alone. Too many people to chat with.
I've thought about asking a friend along, but then at the same time I don't want the guy with me the whole time. I need to be able to do my own thing when I want to.

psriches
10-29-2004, 06:10 PM
I like to roll solo. It gives me that flexibility. Never have to feel obligated to do shit.........

knotty
10-29-2004, 06:23 PM
I think it's much better to do it alone. You're not obligated to that other person. You can come and go as you please.

cremaconpalo
10-29-2004, 08:22 PM
I always travel alone as well, and I like to hire a driver full time. 8)

WSJ3
10-29-2004, 08:40 PM
If you are hanging out in the city at night it is a good idea to roll with a posse especially if you are a newbie.

Strength in numbers.

Love Tiny Women
10-31-2004, 04:04 PM
Last time i went away on vacation was with my gf, but something tells me that thats not an option when going to DR. :lol:

I will probably be going there in spring and that will be on my own, hope to meet some mongers along the way to have a couple of beers with and have some privacy when I like.

WSJ3
10-31-2004, 04:33 PM
Last time i went away on vacation was with my gf, but something tells me that thats not an option when going to DR. :lol:

Don't bring sand to the beach my monger brethren...

continentalmike
10-31-2004, 06:04 PM
I usually go solo... visit my GF for a few days.. then rent a jeepeta and drive around the island solo to have my adventures.. come back to her and her family.. life is good

Jimmydr
10-31-2004, 07:48 PM

I will probably be going there in spring and that will be on my own, hope to meet some mongers along the way to have a couple of beers with and have some privacy when I like.

Check out the calandar, last week there were 50 of us in Sosua!

Love Tiny Women
11-02-2004, 05:36 PM
last week there were 50 of us in Sosua!

Hope there wasn't a shortage of chica then :lol:

WSJ3
11-02-2004, 05:41 PM

I don't think there was a shortage of chicas during hurricane season.

gdogg
11-02-2004, 05:43 PM
Anybody heard from chicalover since he's been back. Did he come back??
:shock:

WSJ3
11-02-2004, 05:44 PM

Maybe he is giving his pinga a chance to recover...I know I needed a few days before I wanted to start the fuckfest again.

LOL.

tomgueguen
11-02-2004, 07:04 PM
Love Tiny Women wrote:
Last time i went away on vacation was with my gf, but something tells me that thats not an option when going to DR.

don't go to the restaurant with your food......

gdogg
11-02-2004, 07:06 PM

Maybe he is giving his pinga a chance to recover...I know I needed a few days before I wanted to start the fuckfest again.

LOL.

He should have posted by now. It seems like over a month now. We may need to send a search party. I'm down...any more volunteers?
8)

knotty
11-02-2004, 08:49 PM

I don't think there was a shortage of chicas during hurricane season.

If there was any shortage, it was of men for the chicas. I like those odds.

knotty
11-02-2004, 08:51 PM
Love Tiny Women wrote:
Last time i went away on vacation was with my gf, but something tells me that thats not an option when going to DR.

don't go to the restaurant with your food......

bringing a girlfriend would be a waste of time here. You can have any for whatever time you need one.

Jimmydr
11-02-2004, 09:30 PM

There must have been over 700 chicas there!