PDA

View Full Version : ‘Bad romance’ hurts thousands of net singles

Gladiator
09-28-2011, 01:00 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-15093293

There are so many suckers in the world...

Kennilingus
09-28-2011, 01:12 PM
There are so many suckers in the world...

Last night I was on MFC talking to my favorite Russian ... we've been chatting for months ... I've been waiting for the shoe to drop ...

A month ago she was telling me about the losers sending her money, laughing about how easy it was ... Then last night she told me about her hereditary heart problem ... leaving the door open ...

Rather than walk thru the door I told her to take her top off so I could take the closest look possible at her heart ... she did ... and it was end of topic.

The cam girls are just E-Whores ... same game as the regular whores, and yeah I can see where alot of saps probably lose their everything on dreams and promises!

knotty
09-28-2011, 01:17 PM
It is so easy for these scams to get going it is not even funny. Shit, these girls on DIA will ask you for money within the first few minutes of speaking.

MrHappy
09-28-2011, 02:44 PM
It is so easy for these scams to get going it is not even funny. Shit, these girls on DIA will ask you for money within the first few minutes of speaking.

I've lost count of how many girls I've met on messenger, who have used "can you buy me an orange card" as their opening question.