PDA

View Full Version : 09/2011 - Santiago just sucks

Beavis
09-28-2011, 08:11 PM
Please stay away from here. Jcrew2020 and I just had a jacuzzi party with 6 Dominicanas that could be super models.

eastcoastallstar
09-28-2011, 08:24 PM
Please stay away from here. Jcrew2020 and I just had a jacuzzi party with 6 Dominicanas that could be super models.

BASTIDS....:mrgreen:

SeaWeed
09-28-2011, 08:36 PM
any pics?

jcrew2020
09-28-2011, 10:28 PM
It was nice meeting you. I am sure that we will have a lot of fun in Santiago. But you are right, Santiago suck for the average gringo!!!

jcrew2020
09-28-2011, 10:43 PM
Sorry, no pics. The last thing I think about when I am with 6 hot girls is taking pictures. I prefer to enjoy the moment.

Coolie High
09-29-2011, 04:53 AM

YAW BOTH can kiss those 6 models asses! Wait a minute :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: That’s ok enjoy Santiago while u can. Im getting my Spanish skills up and Ima have 10 big booty bitches and SMASH all 10. Fuck Ima recruit DCIronman and we going to turn this moutha out. Yo DC whatcha say, Im originally from Bmore. Lets make this 295 Baltimore-Washington parkway connection and showem how to really party in Santiago:rofl::rofl::rofl:

DCIronman
09-29-2011, 08:02 AM
I'm usually a bit more lowkey when in STI. But as long as you promise to fire Tattoo, I'll roll with ya Coolie.

MrHappy
09-29-2011, 08:20 AM

I know the feeling.

Jimmydr
09-29-2011, 09:49 AM
YAW BOTH can kiss those 6 models asses! Wait a minute :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: That’s ok enjoy Santiago while u can. Im getting my Spanish skills up and Ima have 10 big booty bitches and SMASH all 10. Fuck Ima recruit DCIronman and we going to turn this moutha out. Yo DC whatcha say, Im originally from Bmore. Lets make this 295 Baltimore-Washington parkway connection and showem how to really party in Santiago:rofl::rofl::rofl:

He don't run with Sosua Newbi's.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

DCIronman
09-29-2011, 10:07 AM
Well Jimmy, one thing I can definitely say about Coolie is that he isn't cheap. And he doesn't seem to be a weirdo. Those two things say that he has potential as far as I'm concerned.

If he can either tone down the stunting, or at least do it with a bit more discretion (but then it wouldn't really be stunting), and tighten up his spanish a bit, I think he could adapt to the Santiago scene. He definitely has the confidence and the swagger. That would actually serve him well with Santiaguerras. Like most Dominicanas, they really dig those things in a guy.

I'd be willing to hit up a few Santiago nightspots with him. He'll either sink or swim. It's up to him.

Jimmydr
09-29-2011, 10:08 AM
Well Jimmy, one thing I can definitely say about Coolie is that he isn't cheap. And he doesn't seem to be a weirdo. Those two things say that he has potential as far as I'm concerned.

After meeting a few 100 wacko's, weirdo's and all kinds, I assume they are that first, but thanks for saying a few kind words about him.

Beavis
09-29-2011, 03:38 PM
STI is an undiscovered paradise but if you are the loudmouth obnoxious type they would send you home from here in a wooden box. People are super friendly but the girls aren't ready to jump in the rack with every gringo they see. If you have some Spanish skills on the other hand they are quick to jump into a jacuzzi and from there the sky is the limit. 4 non seasoned travelers would not have much fun here. I now live here, moved into my house today.

gdogg
09-29-2011, 03:53 PM
I now live here, moved into my house today.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/34444cba2662609c2.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/34444c3a4fcd318fa.jpg

:wink:

eastcoastallstar
09-29-2011, 05:14 PM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/34444c3a4fcd318fa.jpg

that little motherfucker is pist off :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jimmydr
09-29-2011, 05:19 PM
STI is an undiscovered paradise but if you are the loudmouth obnoxious type they would send you home from here in a wooden box. People are super friendly but the girls aren't ready to jump in the rack with every gringo they see. If you have some Spanish skills on the other hand they are quick to jump into a jacuzzi and from there the sky is the limit. 4 non seasoned travelers would not have much fun here. I now live here, moved into my house today.

No its not. Many know about the place.

gdogg
09-29-2011, 05:22 PM
Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/34444c3a4fcd318fa.jpg)

that little motherfucker is pist off :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

That's me!! Actually I'm happy for him. I know he's not gonna waste the opportunity.

Coolie High
09-29-2011, 05:27 PM

If he can either tone down the stunting, or at least do it with a bit more discretion (but then it wouldn't really be stunting), and tighten up his spanish a bit, I think he could adapt to the Santiago scene. He definitely has the confidence and the swagger. That would actually serve him well with Santiaguerras. Like most Dominicanas, they really dig those things in a guy.

I'd be willing to hit up a few Santiago nightspots with him. He'll either sink or swim. It's up to him.

To be honest when ur the tallest and biggest on the hispanola island(I'm serious) no matter what it's going to be hard being lowkey..But I'm down! No man servant lol and a stronger Spanish game.

BTW Jimmy, Sosua Newbi????(In my cool Italion voice) FUCK OUTTA HERE:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Naw but seriously any smart man would know that the real beautiful honeys, (at a cheaper cost I might add) the true beauty of DR lies outside of Sosua. So to me I be retarded to not try and branch out and get with DC, Phoenix in STI or visit the campo site with Yayow. Knowledge plus new friendship equals good times and good mongering. I believe thats why u build this website.

Jimmydr
09-29-2011, 05:39 PM
Naw but seriously any smart man would know that the real beautiful honeys, (at a cheaper cost I might add) the true beauty of DR lies outside of Sosua. So to me I be retarded to not try and branch out and get with DC, Phoenix in STI or visit the campo site with Yayow. Knowledge plus new friendship equals good times and good mongering. I believe thats why u build this website.

I agree when its a good fit. Not everyone makes a good fit.

Coolie High
09-29-2011, 07:04 PM
I agree when its a good fit. Not everyone makes a good fit.

Yeah that's true like me and u for instance. U seem to be a cynical bastard and I'm smart ass so it might not work:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: BUT then again every cynical bastard I've ever met is usually very cerebral and cool as a fan once they get to know you.

In any case u can tell alot about a person just from this website. Just by how a person write and present themselves u get a pretty good indication of if they could fit ur style or not

Jimmydr
09-29-2011, 07:10 PM
Yeah that's true like me and u for instance. U seem to be a cynical bastard and I'm smart ass so it might not work:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: BUT then again every cynical bastard I've ever met is usually very cerebral and cool as a fan once they get to know you.

20 years of working with assholes and 13 years of meeting assholes on my trips can do that.

Beavis
09-29-2011, 07:21 PM
I actually did see a very obvious puta today right in front of the momument. Not too bad but I'm doing Ok.

Jimmydr
09-29-2011, 07:22 PM
I actually did see a very obvious puta today right in front of the momument. Not too bad but I'm doing Ok.

There are putas there?

uncle ruckus
09-29-2011, 09:23 PM

What part of the city are you living in? Congrats on the move.

JD426
09-29-2011, 09:44 PM

I asked him that in a PM too....
general area would be fine...
so we can find him at his watering hole, when in town.
:rofl:

and yes, BIG Congrats on the move... Santiago is quite the spot...central to eveything in the whole country. It would probably be my choice as well if i was able.
The only thing is the crime, which I hear is high right now..

Beavis
09-29-2011, 09:48 PM

Los Jardines Metropolitanos about 3 blocks from Chili's.

uncle ruckus
09-29-2011, 09:49 PM
I asked him that in a PM too....
general area would be fine...
so we can find him at his watering hole, when in town.
:rofl:

and yes, BIG Congrats on the move... Santiago is quite the spot...central to eveything in the whole country. It would probably be my choice as well if i was able.
The only thing is the crime, which I hear is high right now..

Only if you're a fugitive drug dealer that stole lots of money from your old boss. Also, the all but unannounced martial law in the city has apparently cooled things down.

uncle ruckus
09-29-2011, 09:50 PM
Los Jardines Metropolitanos about 3 blocks from Chili's.

Very nice! Easy P4P at the Almirante and some locals on Ave. Texas if you want to work for it.

DCIronman
09-30-2011, 12:04 AM
Hey isn't that pretty close to Plaza Internacional? And the El Caribe and Metro bus terminals. My buddy had an apartment near there on Calle General Perez. Nice and convenient area. I really wish my boy had kept that spot.

Enjoy the new place. Those non-pros are going to keep you so busy that I predict we'll be hearing a lot less from you on this board. That's generally how it goes with the Santiago expats. They find themselves doing less actual mongering as time goes by and they get used to the non-pro scene there.

Beavis
09-30-2011, 09:24 AM
Hey isn't that pretty close to Plaza Internacional? And the El Caribe and Metro bus terminals. My buddy had an apartment near there on Calle General Perez. Nice and convenient area. I really wish my boy had kept that spot.

Enjoy the new place. Those non-pros are going to keep you so busy that I predict we'll be hearing a lot less from you on this board. That's generally how it goes with the Santiago expats. They find themselves doing less actual mongering as time goes by and they get used to the non-pro scene there.

Right on the money bro. The non pros are so much more fun.

Jimmydr
09-30-2011, 09:32 AM

And more expensive and more possessive.

JD426
09-30-2011, 12:12 PM

If it were a question, I would take "chicas who have a real life, other than whoring with Gringos on Bacation for $400, Alex"..

And more expensive and more possessive.

not always ,but even if so, worth every peso..
if they are with you and then you stay for 3-5 more days in Sosua without them , they know it, and they dont even question it, and they never say "hey i saw you with so and so, or my friend saw you with... " , how would you rate that ? I make sure im seen on the strip with other chicas, if its gonna blow up, i want to make it easy for them to find me. If you are sneaking around, your not even a man.

Jimmydr
09-30-2011, 12:14 PM
If it were a question, I would take "chicas who have a real life, other than whoring with Gringos on Bacation for $400, Alex"..

The chicas with a real life, ones without kids are going to work 6 days a week so they have limited time. The ones with kids have even less time.

I know there are guys that sit around waiting, but I am not one of those guys.

Jimmydr
09-30-2011, 12:21 PM
not always ,but even if so, worth every peso..
if they are with you and then you stay for 3-5 more days in Sosua without them , they know it, and they dont even question it, and they never say "hey i saw you with so and so, or my friend saw you with... " , how would you rate that ? I make sure im seen on the strip with other chicas, if its gonna blow up, i want to make it easy for them to find me. If you are sneaking around, your not even a man.

Wait one minute. They are worth it but then you go off on your own for 3-5 days? So they are good enough for part of a trip but not the entire trip?

JD426
09-30-2011, 12:24 PM
Wait one minute. They are worth it but then you go off on your own for 3-5 days? So they are good enough for part of a trip but not the entire trip?
um...they might have a real life to get back to.. and i finish off my trip hanging out and drinking with my friends on the Strip , sometimes i even change my departure date ..we each roll different.. it works for me.

Jimmydr
09-30-2011, 12:27 PM
um...they might have a real life to get back to.. and i finish off my trip hanging out and drinking with my friends on the Strip , sometimes i even change my departure date ..we each roll different.. it works for me.

My point is that you can't have a trip with one regular chica because you will end up alone for most of it. You can find an unemployed chica but then she may want to hang around you 24/7 which may get boring. I have no correct way to handle this except a mix that has regulars and hookers in it.

Dr McGlovin
09-30-2011, 12:43 PM
Not everyone is capable of enjoying Santiago. I applaud their enthusiasm but it is a much different animal than the more tourist friendly areas. I read a lot of threads and, honestly, many posters have a hard enough time with English let alone a foreign language.

The best action there is with the non or semi pro's. I don't even go to Pasion or Ilusion anymore. I see much better talent in La Sirena or the malls. Every monger does their thing differently. To each his own.

Buena Suerte

Jimmydr
09-30-2011, 12:45 PM
Not everyone is capable of enjoying Santiago. I applaud their enthusiasm but it is a much different animal than the more tourist friendly areas.

Buena Suerte

I prefer the Capital over Santiago myself.

MrHappy
09-30-2011, 03:07 PM
I prefer the Capital over Santiago myself.

I lived in Santiago for 5 years.

They were some of the best years of my life(late 30's)

A different tush every night, and virtually "0" drama.

Those were the days..

eastcoastallstar
09-30-2011, 04:24 PM
If I could move to Santiago, I wouldn't even think twice about it. I love Santiago just as much as I love Brooklyn!!!!

uncle ruckus
09-30-2011, 04:49 PM
If I could move to Santiago, I wouldn't even think twice about it. I love Santiago just as much as I love Brooklyn!!!!

I feel the exact same way!

The Sage
09-30-2011, 04:57 PM
Mr Happy, why was Santiago different, was it you or the women that made it so? If the difference was the women, was it quality, quantity, attitude or some combination ot the three?

Those were the days..

TNT72
09-30-2011, 05:02 PM

Those were the days..

No entiendo!:corky:

Dr McGlovin
10-01-2011, 03:16 PM
I have maintained an apartment in Santiago for a little over two years now. Gurabo and Las Americas neighborhoods. I prefer Santiago far more than the Capital or any other city in this beautiful, backwards and crazy island I call my second home.

Top 10 Reasons Why I LOVE Santiago.

1. I love the fact that I am often the only gringo in sight.

2. 90% of the chicas I session with have never been with a gringo before. I love being their first

3. Many Dominicans will tell you that the most beautiful women in the country are from Santiago and the Cibao region.

4. These women often don't realize how gorgeous they really are because the competition in Santiago is FIERCE. Blancas con culos abound. It is akin to pretty girls outside of NYC can be an unpolished diamond but once inside Manhattan the game changes. Your look must be refined and sharp.

5. You will not see a Santiago beauty with a fat, ugly gringo in cargo shorts. Everyone is watching and the news travels fast.

6. Santiago is NOT a touristy city. The prices in Bars and restaurants reflect this.
(The Casa's are not included in this observation)

7. English is not spoken for the most part. This cuts down on the point and click mongers.

8. It just so happens that many of the Dominicans I know or employ are from the Cibao Valley. I even have the Santiaguerras in my factory in the same work station. They always smile when I say I'm about to visit again. If they only knew.

9. Puerta Plata is too small. La Capital is too large. Santiago, for me, is just the right size. The traffic is manageable. The police are not as quick to try and mistreat the tourists because there aren't as many around. The girls are not as jaded either.

10. There is REAL MONEY here. The first time I ate at Pez Dorado there was a brand new Maseratti in front. Second time Porsche Carrera 4S. No penniless beggars in front of this place.

There it is, in no particular order. Just something to do while in my office on a Saturday.

Monger well Gentlemen

Beavis
10-01-2011, 03:32 PM
I have maintained an apartment in Santiago for a little over two years now. Gurabo and Las Americas neighborhoods. I prefer Santiago far more than the Capital or any other city in this beautiful, backwards and crazy island I call my second home.

1. I love the fact that I am often the only gringo in sight.

2. 90% of the chicas I session with have never been with a gringo before. I love being the fir

3. Many Dominicans will tell you that the most beautiful women in the country are from Santiago and the Cibao region.

4. These women often don't realize how gorgeous they really are because the competition in Santiago is FIERCE. Blancas con culos abound.

5. You will not see a Santiago beauty with a fat, ugly gringo in cargo shorts. Everyone is watching and the news travels fast.

6. Santiago is NOT a touristy city. The prices in Bars and restaurants reflect this.
(The Casa's are not included in this observation)

7. English is not spoken for the most part. This cuts down on the point and click mongers.

8. It just so happens that many of the Dominicans I know or employ are from the Cibao Valley. I even have the Santiaguerras in my factory in the same work station. They always smile when I say I'm about to visit again. If they only knew.

9. Puerta Plata is too small. La Capital is too large. Santiago, for me, is just the right size. The traffic is manageable. The police are not as quick to try and mistreat the tourists because there aren't as many around. The girls are not as jaded either.

10. There is REAL MONEY here. The first time I ate Pez Dorado there was a brand new Maseratti in front. Second time Porsche Carrera 4S. No penniless beggars in front of this place.

There it is, in no particular order. Just something to do while in my office on a Saturday.

Monger well Gentlemen

Well there will be one more gringo here now but I think there is enough room for both of us, lol.

JuanElGriego
10-01-2011, 09:26 PM

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=28703&d=1317518593

Gringos in cargo shorts and socks-n-sandals need love too!!!!!!!!!

Oh wait, that's what Sosua is for.

Never mind. :p

Dr McGlovin
10-01-2011, 09:33 PM
Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=28703&d=1317518593)

Gringos in cargo shorts and socks-n-sandals need love too!!!!!!!!!

Oh wait, that's what Sosua is for.

Never mind. :p

jajajajaja

Exactly, not one Santiago dime in sight.:rofl:

Beavis
10-01-2011, 09:43 PM
That's sort of like the guy that yelled out at the bar, "All lawyers are assholes." The guy sitting across the bar yelled back "Hey I resent that statement." So he asked, "Are you a lawyer?" The guy said, "No I'm an asshole."

MrHappy
10-02-2011, 09:22 AM
Mr Happy, why was Santiago different, was it you or the women that made it so? If the difference was the women, was it quality, quantity, attitude or some combination ot the three?

Dr. McGlovin couldn't have said it better.

My time in Santiago was 25 years ago.

I was a manager in a Free Zone factory with 2800 employees, and a turnover rate of over 10% a month.

That's almost 300 new employees per month, and 95% of them were girls between the age of 18 to 25. I couldn't walk through the plant without tripping over them.

Most(if not all) of them were thrilled at the idea of having a crack at landing the young American buck that was one of the guys in charge.

Girls from the Cibao are much more in tune with the "the man is the man, and the woman is there to take care of the man" concept. Back then, even moreso.

No blackberries, no cel phones, no western union.... you get the picture.

There was never any "buy me this, I want that, what were you doing with XX last night" crap. Zero drama. They were happier than a pig in shit just being able to spend some time with the gringo.

Even today, you go out into the country around Santiago, and you run into some of the most beautiful, green eyed, long silky hair goddesses that you could ever hope to lay your eyes on.

The guys that are living in Santiago get it. They know exactly what I'm referring to.

MrHappy
10-02-2011, 09:23 AM
No entiendo!:corky:

Um.. that was a "zero"

I'll explain the whole "no drama" thing to ya one day when we have a few days of free time on our hands.. ROTF!

TNT72
10-02-2011, 09:28 AM
Um.. that was a "zero"

I'll explain the whole "no drama" thing to ya one day when we have a few days of free time on our hands.. ROTF!

Thanks Happy, but I wouldn't want you to waste your time and breath.:rofl:

I have no interest in "zero" drama. I have "zero" drama here at home right now, and I'm going CRAZY!!!!!

Hell, I've been trying to stir some drama up, and I keep striking out!!!!!

I just keep in mind though, drama is only a plane ticket away!:wink:

MrHappy
10-02-2011, 10:08 AM

I have no interest in "zero" drama. I have "zero" drama here at home right now, and I'm going CRAZY!!!!!

Ha ha.. great to see a man who knows what he wants, and goes for it!!!

Jimmydr
10-02-2011, 10:16 AM
Um.. that was a "zero"

You will need years to teach him.:rofl:

Jimmydr
10-02-2011, 10:17 AM

I keep my drama in the work place where it can have ripple effects all over the place.

Jimmydr
10-02-2011, 10:18 AM

Why is NY different then LA and both those places different than Miami? Every place is different.

dunedain
10-02-2011, 02:32 PM
This is a great thread and great view points of Santiago as well.:iconTU:

Dr McGlovin
10-02-2011, 02:47 PM
I'm wondering when J Crew will chime in on this topic. I bet he's in Cabarete sin internet.

jcrew2020
10-02-2011, 06:55 PM
Just got back from spending the weekend in Jarabacoa with my girlfriend.

My friend was in los jardines friday night. An suv with 5 girls and an old lady pulled up to him. She likes to cruise around the los jardines area with a couple of cute girls. My friend took her back to apartment and rocked her. 2,500 pesos for the girl and 1,500 the lady.

He calls the girl today and ask if she has a prima. She sends her hot young prima over today and they went to a cabana. 1,000 pesos for the original girl and 2,000 for the prima. He doesn't care about money. He lives in NY and enjoys spending time here banging hot girls.

If I was visiting for a short time, Santiago would not be my spot. This place takes work.

Beavis
10-02-2011, 09:30 PM
Yes and the thing that I have found here is alcohol is cheaper than food, hmmmmmmmmm??????? You can call a farmacia and they will bring you beer, lube, viagra, chips, batteries, and even stop and pick up a pizza if you ask them.

Dragonlorde
10-02-2011, 10:54 PM
Glad to read things still suck so good. I will be there in the area 1 - 7 Nov for our annual Nov cigar trip. Hope I have a time that sucked as good as yours. :rofl:

Corrado
10-02-2011, 11:29 PM
I love Santiago for the same reason as posted above.....Bigger than POP, but smaller than la capital. It has all of the amenities of a large city in the US. Out of town in pueblos like la vega, mao, and moca land is still inexpensive......... Best of all no "ballers" from "nwebay jyolk" making it rain trying to impress girls that live in shanties with no indoor plumbing, driving prices sky high.

Beavis
10-02-2011, 11:30 PM
If you have a pulse and a Spanish vocabulary of at least "Una mas cerveza, por favor senorita" you should have the time of your life. I actually saw 4 gringos tonight other than me in a city of 1 million people. It's getting crowded here.

Dr McGlovin
10-02-2011, 11:34 PM
It depends which places you frequent. The more locals you become friends with the deeper in the barrio you will find yourself.:iconTU:

Beavis
10-02-2011, 11:42 PM
I live in Jardines Metropolitanos, there aren't many parts of the hood here. We have a 150 lb. Bull Mastiff that does a pretty good job of keeping the Riff Raff under control here, lol.

Dr McGlovin
10-02-2011, 11:45 PM
Yes, you are in the high rent district.

Beavis
10-03-2011, 12:12 AM
I am paying a little more than average for RD but I am in a safe area with some good people next door and a big damn dog that scares the hell out of anybody that comes here. Not many Dominicans would even dare come thru the fence until he is restrained. My Bull Terrier will be joining him in December so I will live in the safest house in Santiago. At 2:00 am I can walk to the Colmado and buy a 6 pack then walk home without any worries. Or if I don't feel like the walk I will just call them and they will bring it to me. Of course I have to meet them at the entrance as they won't even think about entering the gate when they see my big ass dog.

Corrado
10-03-2011, 05:05 PM
I live in Jardines Metropolitanos, there aren't many parts of the hood here. We have a 150 lb. Bull Mastiff that does a pretty good job of keeping the Riff Raff under control here, lol.

I was going to purchase a female Rottweiler, almost that big. She was a very big girl at 145 lbs. Very sweet and caring, had lost her puppies in delivery and wanted someone she could take care of............... Then I found out what it cost to feed her. I could support 3 bambinos en cangrejo on what she ate.

gulfmariner
10-25-2011, 01:42 AM
Thanks for the information , I have been flying into STI on my way to the Puerto Plata area . (renting a car). next trip i will check into spending a day or two in town. sounds like my kind of place as i speak the language .

FritoBandito
10-25-2011, 09:30 AM
In the Santiago discos that won't let you in because you're wearing cargo shorts, are jeans sufficient????? Or do they require you wear slacks??????

Thanks..........

uncle ruckus
10-25-2011, 09:42 AM
In the Santiago discos that won't let you in because you're wearing cargo shorts, are jeans sufficient????? Or do they require you wear slacks??????

Thanks..........

jeans are fine.

mrblackluv
10-25-2011, 09:57 AM

Thanks..........

jeans are fine.

And so are sneakers..if you are wondering (and so inclined).

DCIronman
10-25-2011, 10:03 AM

Thanks..........
I'm curious. Do you wear shorts to discos and dance clubs in your hometown? Cause I don't know of any nightclubs here in DC that will let you in wearing shorts.

Gringos need to realize that Santiago is a regular city like NYC or DC. Except that Santiago is much more conservative than most large American cities. So don't dress like you're in Sosua.

dquick
10-25-2011, 12:32 PM
And so are sneakers..if you are wondering (and so inclined).

I was turned away from a Santiago club wearing jeans, tennis shoes and a nice t-shirt. I returned with a collar shirt, jeans and dress shoes. No problems. It may depend on the club, but dress like you would in a US city.

yayow
10-25-2011, 12:34 PM
Just got back from spending the weekend in Jarabacoa with my girlfriend.

My friend was in los jardines friday night. An suv with 5 girls and an old lady pulled up to him. She likes to cruise around the los jardines area with a couple of cute girls. My friend took her back to apartment and rocked her. 2,500 pesos for the girl and 1,500 the lady.

He calls the girl today and ask if she has a prima. She sends her hot young prima over today and they went to a cabana. 1,000 pesos for the original girl and 2,000 for the prima. He doesn't care about money. He lives in NY and enjoys spending time here banging hot girls.

If I was visiting for a short time, Santiago would not be my spot. This place takes work.

Now this sounds like fun, carry on :iconTU:

JD426
10-25-2011, 12:41 PM
I dont think its even so much the fact that they wont let you in (Santo Domingo or Santiago) . I just dont think a quality chica wants to be seen with a Gringo with Shorts (especially students) .. If you are in slacks you are presumed to be a little knowledgeable of the culture , and perhaps even there on business, which is obviously not a bad thing.
But any dude in cargo shorts even on the SD Malecon during the festival, will always be gawked at . You wear slacks when you dance, period.. unless you are in an AI with your gringa spouse acting all gringo on the dance floor ( we have all seen the videos, ...not pretty), or Sosua which is an animal all unto itself.
Its funny, since my first experiences were in Santo Domingo, I had to get used to NOT wearing slacks in Sosua at the discos, and I still bring 2 pair to this day, eventhough I dont take them out much. Jeans are a nice compromise.
You dont have to be a good dancer when you got on your slacks & shoes, but if you got shorts on ,even if you took Bachata lessons and are good ,it wont work as well.

The Sage
10-25-2011, 01:29 PM
Go to discos? How many ISOC members go to discos at home or for that matter Latin clubs? My guess would be less than 5%, if that. Typically if a guy can't dance he's not going out at home. Based on what I've seen in Sosua I think I need to reduce 5% to 1%. Know how to dress in a disco???? DC, you're being generous with that question. :rofl: :rofl:

I'm curious. Do you wear shorts to discos and dance clubs in your hometown? Cause I don't know of any nightclubs here in DC that will let you in wearing shorts.

Gringos need to realize that Santiago is a regular city like NYC or DC. Except that Santiago is much more conservative than most large American cities. So don't dress like you're in Sosua.

DCIronman
10-25-2011, 01:44 PM
Go to discos? How many ISOC members go to discos at home or for that matter Latin clubs? My guess would be less than 5%, if that. Typically if a guy can't dance he's not going out at home. Based on what I've seen in Sosua I think I need to reduce 5% to 1%. Know how to dress in a disco???? DC, you're being generous with that question. :rofl: :rofl:

Lol! You could be right Sage. I just automatically assumed that cats go out in the evenings. And know how to dress accordingly. I stand corrected.

yayow
10-25-2011, 01:50 PM

Most guys on the site are interested in one thing, and they don't want to work to hard for that one thing, that is why Sosua is such a popular spot, if those guys go to Santiago I suspect their modus operandi wouldn't change that much, just give them a map where the casas are, massage parlors, street walkers and let them be, by the way if you are going into those places wearing shorts is fine, because they don't care how you dress, just what's in your wallet, takes all kind, some do want to get more involved in the culture and meet non- hooker type of females, what you guys are saying would be helpful to those types of guys, definitely the minority on the site.

MrHappy
10-25-2011, 01:55 PM
Most guys on the site are interested in one thing, and they don't want to work to hard for that one thing, that is why Sosua is such a popular spot, if those guys go to Santiago I suspect their modus operandi wouldn't change that much, just give them a map where the casas are, massage parlors, street walkers and let them be, by the way if you are going into those places wearing shorts is fine, because they don't care how you dress, just what's in your wallet, takes all kind, some do want to get more involved in the culture and meet non- hooker type of females, what you guys are saying would be helpful to those types of guys, definitely the minority on the site.

Yeeeeaaahhhh!! what is this anyway, "In Search of Discos" or "In Search of Chicas?" lol

The Sage
10-25-2011, 02:07 PM
I think it's in search of a mongering style. Some guys do grab and smash because they lack the social skill to do anything other. The sad thing is because of that their attitude towards the potential pool of women reflects that inability to connect on more than a transactional basis. This phenomana sometimes premeates our discussions here. In my view compassionate mongering is a viable option. This is simply recognizing that sex has a spiritual aspect to it that has to be respected which demands the use of more of our social potential.

yayow
10-25-2011, 02:14 PM
I think it's in search of a mongering style.

By the way Sage, have you spent much time in Santiago, and if so, what are your impressions?

The Sage
10-25-2011, 02:25 PM
Haven't spent a lot of time there. In my opinion to fully take advantage of what's available you have to put in real time and have local connections. The town is not geared for the normal gringo in search of female companionship. Sadly to say (for some folks) I like our little beach town. When I leave LA, I want nothing to do with the big city. Also after 35 years of living in a coastal city I need the ocean within a short distance of where I am. Sosua fits that bill quite well.

By the way Sage, have you spent much time in Santiago, and if so, what are your impressions?

DCIronman
10-25-2011, 02:49 PM
Thing is though, to really enjoy the Santiago p4p scene to the fullest, you're going to have to step away from the point and click joints. I mean there are casas, car washes, and street walkers. But that's generally not where you'll find the finest chicas in Santiago. To experience the best chicas Santiago has to offer, monger have to put in a little more work. Going out to regular spots where semi-pros mix in with regular folk. Making friends with the locals, who in turn, introduce you to semi-pros. You have to mingle and blend.

That's why you have to talk about things like wardrobe and social skills when discussing the p4p scene in Santiago. Because you'll miss out on so much quality toto if you ignore or don't appreciate these aspects of your game. IMO you can't discuss mongering in Santiago and not talk about these things.

I've lost count of how many times I've read about mongers who go to Santiago and only do the point and click spots. Or try to go out in the evenings in beach wear, and get denied entry to regular clubs. Then they come to the conclusion the p4p in Santiago isn't all that. Lol!

The Sage
10-25-2011, 02:59 PM
I've said this for years, if you want to travel from Sosua to STI and only do the casas then you should simply go to Crystals in POP. Talent for the most part is fairly equal and service for the normal gringo will be superior with Crystals takeout.

DCIronman
10-25-2011, 03:06 PM
I've said this for years, if you want to travel from Sosua to STI and only do the casas then you should simply go to Crystals in POP. Talent for the most part is fairly equal and service for the normal gringo will be superior with Crystals takeout.

Good advice. Because the chicas in the Santiago casas have very little patience or sympathy for gringos who can't speak spanish. You'll get stuck with the pendejo price from the get go.

The Sage
10-25-2011, 03:17 PM
Don't forget about "the done and run". :lol:

Good advice. Because the chicas in the Santiago casas have very little patience or sympathy for gringos who can't speak spanish. You'll get stuck with the pendejo price from the get go.

DCIronman
10-25-2011, 03:49 PM

Well to be fair, TLN from a Casa is more of a gringo thing. The casas in Santiago service mostly locals. And the locals generally don't do TLN. If they take the chica offsite, a local will take to one of the cabanas conveniently located nearby, bang her for a couple of hours, then send her either home or back to the Casa.

That's what the chicas are used to. So you have to make sure they know that you expect them to stay all night, if that's what you want. This gets easier closer to closing.

eastcoastallstar
10-25-2011, 04:01 PM

I would have to agree with this assessment.

eastcoastallstar
10-25-2011, 04:03 PM

yeah, do not expect that lovey dovey TLN shit like from Passion's.:rofl:

The bitch will be like give your leche fool, I'm outta here.

FritoBandito
10-25-2011, 04:05 PM

No, but then again I don't live in a tropical climate, either......the only place I know of that has a dress code in Sosua is Classicos....and no tank tops for men allowed......

I ain't used to the heat in the DR, I wonder how Dominicans wear pants during the day.....my balls would be swimming in a sea of sweat!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess they're used to the heat.....shit, anything below 70 degrees and you see them wearing winter coats!!!!!! Hahaha.....I'd like to show them a winter in the snowbelt of PA.........

P.S.
I was wearing Rock Revival designer shorts when they turned me away....but shorts are shorts, I guess........:rolleyes:

gdogg
10-25-2011, 04:28 PM
yeah, do not expect that lovey dovey TLN shit like from Passion's.:rofl:

The bitch will be like give your leche fool, I'm outta here.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

JuanElGriego
10-25-2011, 08:02 PM
I was turned away from a Santiago club wearing jeans, tennis shoes and a nice t-shirt. I returned with a collar shirt, jeans and dress shoes. No problems. It may depend on the club, but dress like you would in a US city.

This!!!

While you'd be hard-pressed to find ANY spot allowing shorts, as dquick stated, some spots aren't allowing sneakers and t-shirts either, and they don't give a fuck if your sneakers and t-shirt cost $150 EACH. You would do well to do some homework on whatever spot you're heading to .... oh, and don't think this only applies to guys. While on line at a disco in Santiago, a Dominicana in front of us got denied entrance. While her attire was Classico-appropriate, it obviously wasn't for this place. That shit was brutal to watch.

TNT72
10-25-2011, 08:08 PM
This!!!

While you'd be hard-pressed to find ANY spot allowing shorts, as dquick stated, some spots aren't allowing sneakers and t-shirts either, and they don't give a fuck if your sneakers and t-shirt cost $150 EACH. You would do well to do some homework on whatever spot you're heading to .... oh, and don't think this only applies to guys. While on line at a disco in Santiago, a Dominicana in front of us got denied entrance. While her attire was Classico-appropriate, it obviously wasn't for this place. That shit was brutal to watch.

Did you take her home and wipe away her tears?

JuanElGriego
10-25-2011, 08:11 PM
Did you take her home and wipe away her tears?

If you saw the girls that were getting in the club compared to the one that got denied, they couldn't have paid you to get off the line and go console the chica.

FritoBandito
10-25-2011, 09:37 PM
I know I'll catch some shit for this, but when I visited Santiago last April, I didn't think it was all that. In fact, I wanted to go back to Sosua after about 24 hours of being there.

Dress codes in discos, can't smoke in most of the bars there......seemed like that town had just too many rules.......

I like Sosua where I can smoke in just about every bar there and wear whatever I want to wear........I'll go to somewhere like Samana before I go back to Santiago......

eastcoastallstar
10-25-2011, 09:49 PM
Frito needs his own section too.

The TMDIF

Too Much Damn Information Frito

No, but then again I don't live in a tropical climate, either......the only place I know of that has a dress code in Sosua is Classicos....and no tank tops for men allowed......

I ain't used to the heat in the DR, I wonder how Dominicans wear pants during the day.....my balls would be swimming in a sea of sweat!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess they're used to the heat.....shit, anything below 70 degrees and you see them wearing winter coats!!!!!! Hahaha.....I'd like to show them a winter in the snowbelt of PA.........

P.S.
I was wearing Rock Revival designer shorts when they turned me away....but shorts are shorts, I guess........:rolleyes:

JuanElGriego
10-25-2011, 09:53 PM
I know I'll catch some shit for this, but when I visited Santiago last April, I didn't think it was all that. In fact, I wanted to go back to Sosua after about 24 hours of being there.

Dress codes in discos, can't smoke in most of the bars there......seemed like that town had just too many rules.......

I like Sosua where I can smoke in just about every bar there and wear whatever I want to wear........I'll go to somewhere like Samana before I go back to Santiago......

No reason for you to "catch some shit".

You like what you like but you can like what you like without putting what someone else likes down in the process.

There's a difference between saying "i didn't enjoy such and such because it's not really my style/type of place, etc" and simply saying "that shit is wack, why would anyone go there" etc.

For example i could never spend a trip doing whorehouse runs in Medellin everyday, but i'm not gonna say "Medellin is wack, why would anyone go there" ... i simply say "it's not for me".

FritoBandito
10-25-2011, 09:59 PM
Frito needs his own section too.

The TMDIF

Too Much Damn Information Frito

Hey man, it's the truth, the whole truth and nothin' but the truth.......hehehe

When I take chicas back to my room, usually the first thing they say when they enter is: "Tu cuarto es muy frio!!!!!!"

What? I only have the AC turned up about halfway!

So I usually have to turn the AC down for them and then break out an extra sheet for them (because they're cold) and I'm sleeping in my underwear, with no sheets, and still sweating!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

FritoBandito
10-25-2011, 10:05 PM
No reason for you to "catch some shit".

You like what you like but you can like what you like without putting what someone else likes down in the process.

There's a difference between saying "i didn't enjoy such and such because it's not really my style/type of place, etc" and simply saying "that shit is wack, why would anyone go there" etc.

For example i could never spend a trip doing whorehouse runs in Medellin everyday, but i'm not gonna say "Medellin is wack, why would anyone go there" ... i simply say "it's not for me".

Well, then I'll say Santiago ain't my kind of town (sorry, Frank S....) from what I experienced.....

Sosua/Cabarete/Samana is more my style......

Different strokes for different folks.......

eastcoastallstar
10-25-2011, 10:37 PM
Is that before or after you drop kick the bitch?

b4 I 4get :rofl: there!

Hey man, it's the truth, the whole truth and nothin' but the truth.......hehehe

When I take chicas back to my room, usually the first thing they say when they enter is: "Tu cuarto es muy frio!!!!!!"

What? I only have the AC turned up about halfway!

So I usually have to turn the AC down for them and then break out an extra sheet for them (because they're cold) and I'm sleeping in my underwear, with no sheets, and still sweating!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

FritoBandito
10-25-2011, 11:03 PM

Hopefully next trip I won't meet another one of Satan's daughters........

........if I do, I may have to lay my healing hands upon her to feel the power of the holy ghost (me) and Frito-cize her ass......:lol:

Hoseman
10-26-2011, 08:26 AM
I know one thing I was not impressed with Passions it is too Dark there are only a couple of fine ones in there .I sat with one that was smokin it's was about 2am I asked her how much to go back to the Cabana she told me 5000 pesos for 2 hours and 300 Dollars till 12 needless to say she was not at my table much longer.

DCIronman
10-26-2011, 09:17 AM
I know one thing I was not impressed with Passions it is too Dark there are only a couple of fine ones in there .I sat with one that was smokin it's was about 2am I asked her how much to go back to the Cabana she told me 5000 pesos for 2 hours and 300 Dollars till 12 needless to say she was not at my table much longer.

It is very dark in there. That's why I always take any prospects to the outside bar so I can see them in the light before I salida them.

She hit you with the pendejo tax. I don't pay more than 3500 to take a chica from any of the Santiago casas. And that's for TLN. Next time just laugh in that ho's face and ask her to try again. Lol!

uncle ruckus
10-26-2011, 09:34 AM

If you don't like to haggle and negotiate, then Passion/Ilusiones/Casa Blanca isn't for you. She probably would've agreed to $3k TLN. They think that by default every guy that goes in there is a sucker. It's up to you to prove to them otherwise.

uncle ruckus
10-26-2011, 09:41 AM
It is very dark in there. That's why I always take any prospects to the outside bar so I can see them in the light before I salida them.

She hit you with the pendejo tax. I don't pay more than 3500 to take a chica from any of the Santiago casas. And that's for TLN. Next time just laugh in that ho's face and ask her to try again. Lol!

That's some advanced mongering shit that even most Dominicans don't think of. I prefer spending time in that outside cafeteria for the same reason. IME, it seems like the girl's guard goes down when she's outside compared when she's actually in the club. I hadn't thought about it from the aspect of getting a better look at them, I just notice that they're more relaxed when they're outside.

DCIronman
10-26-2011, 10:10 AM
That's some advanced mongering shit that even most Dominicans don't think of. I prefer spending time in that outside cafeteria for the same reason. IME, it seems like the girl's guard goes down when she's outside compared when she's actually in the club. I hadn't thought about it from the aspect of getting a better look at them, I just notice that they're more relaxed when they're outside.

Trial and error my friend. I've salidad a few and then didn't recognize them once I got them to the hotel. It was like, who the hell are you?!?! And what did you do with the dime piece I salidad?!?!

It's really, really dark in Pasions. Lol!

Jimmydr
10-26-2011, 10:11 AM

I always take them into the light and looked at their tummies.

orl
10-26-2011, 10:24 AM
Move the girls into the light, outside, relaxed? Nice. This advanced mongering advice is priceless. Everytime I log on, there is more to learn. It's like we have the jedi counsel throwing out nuggets on the daily....

Jimmydr
10-26-2011, 10:27 AM
Move the girls into the light, outside, relaxed? Nice. This advanced mongering advice is priceless. Everytime I log on, there is more to learn. It's like we have the jedi counsel throwing out nuggets on the daily....

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?356921-How-do-I-subscribe-and-which-one-do-I-want

subscribe and learn MORE:iconTU:

FritoBandito
10-26-2011, 11:44 AM

If you look at the parking lots at PlazaGomez Diaz and Passions in Santiago, you can tell the "rich" Dominicans hang out there. Both places had a parking lot full of new cars like Cadillac Escalades, Bmers, Porsches........I talked to one of the locals and he told me it was expensive, by Dominican prices, to get booty at Passions.......

And, yeah, it's too damn dark in there....I was tripping over chairs all the time because I couldn't see where the hell I was going......there were a couple of hotties in there but it ain't like you can't find the same quality (and cheaper) in Sosua.....

And Plaza Gomez Diaz, the girls who work at Passions go to the Plaza before they head over to Passions......

When my friend and I went there one night, the only table that was open was sitting directly in front of a HUGE dj speaker, about 2 foot from our table.

%^$#*^!, I couln't even hear myself think because the music was SO FUCKING loud!!!!! We stayed a few minutes and left, and I had a little bit of a head ache and my ears were buzzing from the music......felt like I just went to a Metallica concert and sat in front of the amps!!!! :mad:

uncle ruckus
10-26-2011, 02:48 PM
If you look at the parking lots at PlazaGomez Diaz and Passions in Santiago, you can tell the "rich" Dominicans hang out there. Both places had a parking lot full of new cars like Cadillac Escalades, Bmers, Porsches........I talked to one of the locals and he told me it was expensive, by Dominican prices, to get booty at Passions.......

And, yeah, it's too damn dark in there....I was tripping over chairs all the time because I couldn't see where the hell I was going......there were a couple of hotties in there but it ain't like you can't find the same quality (and cheaper) in Sosua.....

And Plaza Gomez Diaz, the girls who work at Passions go to the Plaza before they head over to Passions......

When my friend and I went there one night, the only table that was open was sitting directly in front of a HUGE dj speaker, about 2 foot from our table.

%^$#*^!, I couln't even hear myself think because the music was SO FUCKING loud!!!!! We stayed a few minutes and left, and I had a little bit of a head ache and my ears were buzzing from the music......felt like I just went to a Metallica concert and sat in front of the amps!!!! :mad:

That's why you go and sit below the canopy on the other side of the driveway entrance. I don't like Gomez Diaz to begin with, but when I go, I never stay by the bar area. I find a couple of girls I like and take them to the other side where we can have an actual conversation and dance in peace.

FritoBandito
10-26-2011, 03:37 PM
That's why you go and sit below the canopy on the other side of the driveway entrance. I don't like Gomez Diaz to begin with, but when I go, I never stay by the bar area. I find a couple of girls I like and take them to the other side where we can have an actual conversation and dance in peace.

Now that you mentioned it, that's where I went to smoke.....good place to watch all the chicas leaving with their clients to go to the rooms next door........

Rubicon
10-26-2011, 05:25 PM
I always take any prospects to the outside bar

IME, it seems like the girl's guard goes down when she's outside compared when she's actually in the club.

EXACTLY! Get 'em out of their environment, outside of their comfort zones, and by themselves. I've noticed many of them change their attitudes and tone of voice once they realize it's just you and them.

Hoseman
10-27-2011, 08:18 AM
If you don't like to haggle and negotiate, then Passion/Ilusiones/Casa Blanca isn't for you. She probably would've agreed to $3k TLN. They think that by default every guy that goes in there is a sucker. It's up to you to prove to them otherwise.No she did not think that my wingman who has lived here for 10 years and I have loved here for over 2 are more exprienced than most and have more options than most the only reason we were there was he was buying a new SUV when I say it is too dark I mean to see the little strip show they put on then all the girls will stand in front blocking your view they see the show every night what the fuck.

Hoseman
10-27-2011, 08:21 AM

She hit you with the pendejo tax. I don't pay more than 3500 to take a chica from any of the Santiago casas. And that's for TLN. Next time just laugh in that ho's face and ask her to try again. Lol!Actually me and my boy both laughed that when she got up and left..lol

MrHappy
10-27-2011, 08:39 AM
No she did not think that my wingman who has lived here for 10 years and I have loved here for over 2 are more exprienced than most and have more options than most the only reason we were there was he was buying a new SUV when I say it is too dark I mean to see the little strip show they put on then all the girls will stand in front blocking your view they see the show every night what the fuck.

Proofread, Proofread!!!!!!! LOL

Hoseman
10-27-2011, 08:40 AM
Proofread, Proofread!!!!!!! LOLok Weyland.lol

hugrad95a
10-27-2011, 09:44 AM
Keep your game tight if you go to Santiago....

http://7dias7noches.net/photo/gallery/dr/albums

http://detrasdelbonche.com/galeria09/index.php

http://detrasdelbonche.com/galeria09/albums/iniciodetemporadabeisbolinvernal%40estadiocibaoviernes14deoctubre2011/1.JPG

http://detrasdelbonche.com/galeria09/albums/viernes14%40dubaiclubviernes14deoctubre2011/IMG_4476.JPG

hugrad95a
10-27-2011, 10:21 AM

This goes for 95% of Latin America.. Dress conservatively when outside of Sosua...
http://7dias7noches.net/photo/photos/Dominican_Rep/2011/10/Game-Studio-Sabado-22-de-Octubre-2011-Santiago-RD-Miriam-Cruz/full_sized/game-studio-22-oct-65.JPG

http://7dias7noches.net/photo/photos/Dominican_Rep/2011/10/Monte-Bar-Domingo-9-de-Octubre-2011-Santiago-RD/full_sized/monte-bar-9-de-octubre-2011-23.JPG

http://7dias7noches.net/photo/photos/Dominican_Rep/2011/10/Monte-Bar-Domingo-9-de-Octubre-2011-Santiago-RD/full_sized/monte-bar-9-de-octubre-2011-9.JPG

dunedain
10-27-2011, 08:26 PM

:rofl::rofl:

dunedain
10-27-2011, 08:31 PM
Hopefully next trip I won't meet another one of Satan's daughters........

........if I do, I may have to lay my healing hands upon her to feel the power of the holy ghost (me) and Frito-cize her ass......:lol:

Great stuff frito!!!!

praguealchemist
11-30-2011, 04:32 PM
Actually I find Santiago women very beautiful, even deep outside the city in the rural areas it is incredible. I spent one night in a shack with a chica and if it wasnt for the mosquitos attacking, rain drops coming in through the metal roof's holes and pigs in the back making so much noise I'd stay longer. She lives in third world conditions, with electricity available for part of the day and only cold water available through one pipe. The living conditions were comparable to those of local chicas in Dar Es Salaam Tanzania when I was there last year. Despite this she the least pretentious, most giving and sincere chica I met here in my 15 days.

Jumbo mall in Santiago is a great place to meet nice Chicas and when you arrive on a caribe tours bus, try the express primavera cafeteria/restaurant for an excellent meal for the money. It's chinese run, with locals working and both chinese and local dishes available. 90 pesos for the meal of the day, huge portions and tasty. this place is located right across the street from the bus station. Santiago is wonderful, but the poverty I saw was eye opening.

uncle ruckus
11-30-2011, 09:19 PM
Actually I find Santiago women very beautiful, even deep outside the city in the rural areas it is incredible. I spent one night in a shack with a chica and if it wasnt for the mosquitos attacking, rain drops coming in through the metal roof's holes and pigs in the back making so much noise I'd stay longer. She lives in third world conditions, with electricity available for part of the day and only cold water available through one pipe. The living conditions were comparable to those of local chicas in Dar Es Salaam Tanzania when I was there last year. Despite this she the least pretentious, most giving and sincere chica I met here in my 15 days.

Jumbo mall in Santiago is a great place to meet nice Chicas and when you arrive on a caribe tours bus, try the express primavera cafeteria/restaurant for an excellent meal for the money. It's chinese run, with locals working and both chinese and local dishes available. 90 pesos for the meal of the day, huge portions and tasty. this place is located right across the street from the bus station. Santiago is wonderful, but the poverty I saw was eye opening.

Damn, comparing Santiago to Africa? I know almost every corner of Santiago and while the absolute worst parts of the city are deplorable, the vast, vast majority of the city is middle class by Latin American standards. Of course that might change as you go out to the campo, but there's a reason it's called the campo and not la ciudad.

praguealchemist
11-30-2011, 09:47 PM
yes, I believe my chica called it campo, or something like this. please keep in mind my spanish is minimal. It was deep of the main road along a muddy road in the area esanche sanchez or something like this.

Despite this poverty, my chica is bisexual and asked her friend, a hot 23 year old flacca neighbor if she wanted a threesome with us. Both the other chica and I were fine with it after meeting each other, but the other chica wanted 2000 pesos. It was my choice if I wanted to pay for her bus and motoconcho roundtrip to sosua for a day like lunch to lunch or 3 hours in a santiago cabana. It comes out to about the same money, but I get more time in my hotel if she travels to sosua. Maybe she would be happy with 1500 closer to christmas. She told me she has relatives in sosua so maybe that is where she heard about the 2000 price. Why do some guys pay so much money?

What I enjoy about my current chica is that she is willing to help me fulfill my desires and even told the other chica that she cannot be shy in the threesome. she would not tolerate it. Gotta love Paradiso. Enjoy gentlemen.

LJDMV
01-12-2012, 10:11 AM

Where are some good places to go there if you are in town (STI) for 1 night?

jcrew2020
01-12-2012, 10:22 AM
Finally going to be back in Santiago. I left in Nov to take a contract job. Wow, it is impossible to get laid in the US. Can't wait to be back in the DR!!!

uncle ruckus
01-12-2012, 11:15 AM
Where are some good places to go there if you are in town (STI) for 1 night?

Pasion, Ilusiones, or Casa Blanca for point and click. Ahi Bar, Vintage (after 2am), LVL, Montebar, Andy Ranch, H2O, Alambique, Puerta del Sol, Montezuma, etc. if you want to try for some semi/non-pro action.

psriches
01-13-2012, 01:31 PM
Pasion, Ilusiones, or Casa Blanca for point and click. Ahi Bar, Vintage (after 2am), LVL, Montebar, Andy Ranch, H2O, Alambique, Puerta del Sol, Montezuma, etc. if you want to try for some semi/non-pro action.Kelvin's car wash, etc for early evening activity.

uncle ruckus
01-14-2012, 12:02 AM
Kelvin's car wash, etc for early evening activity.

Interesting, I don't know that one. There's Gomez Diaz car wash close to Kaskada Park and a bunch of no name ones around the city.

elchino
03-18-2012, 03:48 PM
Yesterday was my first day in Santiago. I started out the night at around 9PM. Passed by Ahi Bar, but it was all groups sitting at tables drinking, seemed like an after work spot. I didn't want to be there by myself at a table so I left. Went to passion but it was too early it was empty so I went to illusions. Illusions was a bit better, I sat most of the time with this sexy morena, we drank a couple of presidentes, but after she left the women there kept asking me to go into the cabana for 3000 and they wouldn't stop. Then one girl kept hounding me to buy her a drink and she got mad when I didn't buy her a drink. WTF I thought I was back in New York for a second. lol. Are they always this pushy?

Anyway, I went to Passion, right away the security guy sits me with this hot Santiagera, bought her a Henesy, and I drank a presidente. Again she started with the Cabana talk, we dance a bit, but after she knew I wasn't gonna take her in the back for 3000 she wanted to leave but before leaving she asked for a tip. I wasn't going to give her a tip just for sitting with me after I bought her a drink already, but she called over the waiter, and the waiter said I had to tip her. Are tips obligated at Passion? Anyway I gave her 400 pesos I had in my pocket and she got mad, and wanted 1000. I finished my beer and left.

After passion I asked the taxi to take me to a place were I could find girls to dance with. He took me to this bar in the centro by the monument and I went to the bar. There were two older dominican guys sharing a beer there that would go out into the tables at take girls on the dance floor. I took one girl out to dance. The place was decent, but I wanted to check something else out so I left.

Headed over to Matum and posted at the bar in that place right outside the hotel, just chilled there and talked to the bartender until it closed. After it closed there was a girl standing there on the phone so I walked over and started talking to her, we smoked a cigarette and then after some small talk I asked her to come have a drink with me in the club inside hotel Matun. We went inside and had some drinks and danced a lot. I got good vibes, but she was getting a bit too drunk. Don't know if she was a working girl or semi-pro or just a normal girl. Anyway we were having a good time, drinking dancing and talking, but at this point it was 4:30AM and I had been drinking since 9 so I was a bit drunk too. I probably should have just asked her to come up to my hotel with me, but I was in the moment and I like dancing a lot so I was jut having a good time dancing with her, next thing I know she disappeared. I waited for her, for about 15 minutes, but it was geting late, so I went to my room ended up back at my place at 5AM.

Overall had a good time. No sweat I didn't get laid on the first night. I gotta start drinking presidente light. Can you drink the tap water in Santiago?

MyTio
03-18-2012, 05:07 PM
Can you drink the tap water in Santiago? no

elchino
03-21-2012, 04:27 AM
Day 5 update.

After my 5AM outing on the first night in Santiago, I woke up real late and hung over on Sunday. I finally got up around 2pm and regretted the fact that I had hot invited the girl I had met the night before at Matum. Cause I woke up with morning wood.

Anyway.. I woke up at 2 but I didn't get out of bed until about 5pm. I called I contact I had already made from online. Met her at 8PM... at 10 PM we were back in my hotel making out. tits in my mouth, rubbing her pussy. I wanted to fuck her, but I didn't have condoms so we just made out and dry humped until 11- 1130, then she had to go cause she had work the next day. I got this one in the sack, and what an ass... good lawd. Next time we go out, I'm slaying that ass...

After she left I had blue balls so I went to Passion. Posted at the bar, and a bunch of girls came up to me. Honestly the girls at passion aren't all that. I've seen better women walking the streets of Santiago doing their daily routine. I was at passion for about two or three hours. I liked one girl and asked her how much she wanted 6000 for TLN. finally i found one. 18 years old sexy, that took TLN for 3500. Took her home for the night. She was young and sexy bout lousy in bed... still busted a nut but not the best sex I've ever had.

Monday night I woke up late again cause Sunday was late night with the girl from Passion. I went out that night but everything was dead and I MEAN EVERYTHING. I went to every bar metioned here but all was dead. So I ended up on Illisions. I drank at the bar with some of the girls then a taxi driver I knew showed up with his cousin so I sat with them and we left at 4AM...

Tuesday came around. I moved into my new apartment. Got out of Matum. I decided to celebrate and meet another girl from online. Met her near the monument. She was cute and I would probably put her in the rotation in NY but with so many women here I'm probably not gonna call her back, except in extreme situations.

We went out to bar near the monument and then went to barlover. She ened up leaving early and I ended up dancing a lot and getting a bartenders number from Venezuela and and a girl that was at the bar that I know I'll hit soon...

I'll leave you with this song I danced to at barlover... Ohh I ended up meeting the manager of another bar there and some guy that architects hotels. We drank all night... I'm going back:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyTEKaF9Im0&feature=fvst

jcrew2020
03-22-2012, 01:50 AM
Usually sunday is a good night because Dominicans don't have to work and love to drink all day on sundays. Santiago is a great city but it takes a little time to find all the good places. Since I am going back to fort lauderdale, I will give you a few tips.

Monday Jazz night at Soho
Tuesday Best night ever Ladies night at game studio. ladies drink for free and 1/2 for guys until 10. The ratio has almost 50 to 1. no joke. (I was with my girlfriend, because I thought the place was going to be dead, I had to put her in cab and pretend that I was going home and then I return to Game Studios) A few guys showed up later but the ratio was incredible
Weds. Moma and Dubai both have ladies night

I prefer to go out during the week and leave the weekend for everyone else. Over nightclub has 300 pesos for guys and 100 pesos for girls on friday and sunday. Hottest nightclub is no longer Level. They just opened a new club called Veci. (where the old tribeca was) Saw a few girls from Miss Dominican Republic there on the opening night.

Best restaurants are Satay and Noah.

uncle ruckus
03-22-2012, 08:35 AM
Usually sunday is a good night because Dominicans don't have to work and love to drink all day on sundays. Santiago is a great city but it takes a little time to find all the good places. Since I am going back to fort lauderdale, I will give you a few tips.

Monday Jazz night at Soho
Tuesday Best night ever Ladies night at game studio. ladies drink for free and 1/2 for guys until 10. The ratio has almost 50 to 1. no joke. (I was with my girlfriend, because I thought the place was going to be dead, I had to put her in cab and pretend that I was going home and then I return to Game Studios) A few guys showed up later but the ratio was incredible
Weds. Moma and Dubai both have ladies night

I prefer to go out during the week and leave the weekend for everyone else. Over nightclub has 300 pesos for guys and 100 pesos for girls on friday and sunday. Hottest nightclub is no longer Level. They just opened a new club called Veci. (where the old tribeca was) Saw a few girls from Miss Dominican Republic there on the opening night.

Best restaurants are Satay and Noah.

Second most of this. I'm a big fan of the tipico bands, so usually I'll just go wherever La Banda Real, El Prodigio, or Yovanny Polanco are playing that night.

Mondays there's a live band at Pasion, so you get the combo of whores and live music. Wednesday there's live music at Over. La Banda Real plays every Friday night at Andy Ranch, which has the added bonus of a swimming pool and chicas in bikinis. Yovanny Polanco is at Montebar every Friday too. If you're in Santiago next week, Omega is going to be playing at LVL. Should be pretty crazy with tons of women there.

If you're in Santiago, your spanish is strong enough, and you're interested in getting the semi/non-pro local women, the live parties are where it's at IMO.

Passport Playa
03-22-2012, 08:57 AM
Got out of Matum.

Just out of curiosity, what was the hotel rate a Matum? Also, did you make a reservation in advance? I stayed at Hotel Los Jardines last week (which I liked) but looking to explore my options for my next trip. Any information you are willing to provide is greatly appreciated!

PP #1

elchino
03-22-2012, 01:56 PM
I made a reservation in advance. It was $67 per night. I heard its kinda slow right now so maybe reservations are not needed.

jcrew2020
03-23-2012, 10:30 PM
Second most of this. I'm a big fan of the tipico bands, so usually I'll just go wherever La Banda Real, El Prodigio, or Yovanny Polanco are playing that night.

Mondays there's a live band at Pasion, so you get the combo of whores and live music. Wednesday there's live music at Over. La Banda Real plays every Friday night at Andy Ranch, which has the added bonus of a swimming pool and chicas in bikinis. Yovanny Polanco is at Montebar every Friday too. If you're in Santiago next week, Omega is going to be playing at LVL. Should be pretty crazy with tons of women there.

If you're in Santiago, your spanish is strong enough, and you're interested in getting the semi/non-pro local women, the live parties are where it's at IMO.

You are right, but I am looking for rich dominican girls. Too easy to find barrio girls. You can find them anywhere.

Rooms are Matum are 2,000 pesos (around $50) Just tell them you stayed before and that you always pay 2,000 pesos.

dquick
03-24-2012, 12:09 AM
I made a reservation in advance. It was $67 per night. I heard its kinda slow right now so maybe reservations are not needed.

I was going to stay at Matum during my last trip to DR. When I read the check in form, it said there was a 800 pesos guest fee. When I asked the guy at the desk about it, he said that you have to pay that for any girl that come up to your room, even if she only stays 5 minutes. We ended up staying at Aloha Sol.

Did they enforce this rule while you were there? I never had a problem with Matum before this trip.

joeysterr
03-24-2012, 12:46 PM
I was going to stay at Matum during my last trip to DR. When I read the check in form, it said there was a 800 pesos guest fee. When I asked the guy at the desk about it, he said that you have to pay that for any girl that come up to your room, even if she only stays 5 minutes. We ended up staying at Aloha Sol.

Did they enforce this rule while you were there? I never had a problem with Matum before this trip.

Damn WTF!! Never had this problem before at Matum neither

uncle ruckus
03-24-2012, 02:26 PM
You are right, but I am looking for rich dominican girls. Too easy to find barrio girls. You can find them anywhere.

Rooms are Matum are 2,000 pesos (around $50) Just tell them you stayed before and that you always pay 2,000 pesos.

Why would you want that headache? The comemierda rich Dominican guys can keep their comemierda rich Dominican girls. The poor barrio girls are better in bed cause they have a goal that they're fucking towards.

psriches
03-24-2012, 04:31 PM
Damn WTF!! Never had this problem before at Matum neitherIs this a new policy?? I didn't have any problems with guest in December. :(

dquick
03-24-2012, 05:05 PM
Is this a new policy?? I didn't have any problems with guest in December. :(

I did question the guy at the desk. He said it was a new rule.

psriches
03-24-2012, 05:09 PM
I did question the guy at the desk. He said it was a new rule.Then i guess we have to take this hotel off our list of recommended hotels in Santiago. Alot of us have 4 or 5 different chicas come through during a stay.

Jimmydr
03-24-2012, 05:11 PM
Then i guess we have to take this hotel off our list of recommended hotels in Santiago. Alot of us have 4 or 5 different chicas come through during a stay.

Many more just have only one:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

DCIronman
03-24-2012, 05:15 PM
Then i guess we have to take this hotel off our list of recommended hotels in Santiago. Alot of us have 4 or 5 different chicas come through during a stay.

Shame. Oh well. Now that I've finally found a short term apt rental with the amenities that I require, I don't do hotels anymore when in Santiago anyway.

Still, that's weird. Never been to a hotel in Santiago that charged extra for a guest. La Capital, yes. But never in Santiago.:confused:

jcrew2020
03-24-2012, 07:31 PM
They are probably charging pesos now because Vintage nightclub is located downstairs and I am sure that guys were bringing a ton of chicas to their room everynight for an after party.

elchino
03-24-2012, 09:27 PM
I was there this past week at Matum. I brought two girls back to my room, they never said anything to me. Maybe if it's just one or two girls they won't say anything, but also I was nice to the staff. Say "buenas tardes" when you pass by, etc etc. Como le va? todo bien? Shake their hands. Or another reason why you might have gotten charged is because your a gringo. Although they consider most of us gringos even if we're latinos coming from the united states.

I had some conversations with the staff, they all seemed friendly. I would personally go back.

elchino
03-24-2012, 09:41 PM
Why would you want that headache? The comemierda rich Dominican guys can keep their comemierda rich Dominican girls. The poor barrio girls are better in bed cause they have a goal that they're fucking towards.

Rich girls have their pros and cons, poor girls have their pros and cons.

With rich girls you can be a little more sure they're not looking for a visa. Shit they're families probably own houses in Miami and they vacation in New York and Miami. They're often more educated, they probably know English, they could useful to get into certain social networks and make business contacts etc. They're gonna know people poor/middle class girls won't.

The cons for rich girls is probably that their gonna be high maintenance, and they might not be as old fashioned as the middle class or poor girls. A rich girl might not know how to cook, cause her family always had a helper in the house that does that, that's just one example. Rich girls might also be more feminist, but it will never compare to American feminists. Also when you hang with the rich crowd, they kinda don't want you to associate with the two other classes, they hang out with their people and in their spots and that's it. It's just the nature of the class society in latin america. This isn't just in DR by the way, it's just about every latin country.

Barrio/Poor girls might just want a Visa. Or for you to become her western union novio. She might know some shady people, or might live in a dangerous location. All things to consider. But then again, poor girls generally know their place when it comes to a relationship. they cook, they clean. You can tell a barrio girl "I'm going out!" and if asks where "don't worry about it!"... etc etc. There are some very nice barrio girls who will treat you like a king and will be very low maintenance.

I tend to not date either rich or poor girls, but go more towards the middle class girls. It takes time to find the places where each social class hangs out. But middle class girls, I think they have the best combination of traits from both social classes. That doesn't mean I would't date/bang a hot rich or poor girl if I thought she was worth the time.

To each his own, everyone is looking for something different.