PDA

View Full Version : It can happen to you, really it can..............

Jimmydr
09-29-2011, 10:28 AM
I love when I read about some guy getting drunk and having a chica rob him and he goes on at first saying that she was bad but as we discuss it, it turns out he passed out drunk with the safe open.

The chicas in Sosua size everyone up and talk. There are guys that are pushovers and the chicas all know it. They know who can be conned out of more pesos, who they can walk out on and who will toss them out with only moto conch money.

They even talk about the guys that wife up and stick with one chica their entire trip. Those are the grand prizes of them all because they sneak out with an excuse and he waits for her to return.

My rant of the day.

More on Sosua

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?361804-Sos%FAa-is-one-of-the-few-places-left-where-a-guy-can-get-a-chica-for-a-reasonable-pric

wtf7301
09-29-2011, 12:37 PM
I've been on enough mongering trips to know to split up the places where I keep my cash just for these types of situations. But once in a while stupidity just happens. I don't blame it on the girl, it's on me if it happens. You don't wave red meat at a starving lion.

dquick
09-29-2011, 01:02 PM
This always amazes me. You are in a third world country and you do not have your valuables locked? Most of your money should be in a safe. If it is not a digital safe, hide the key. Be careful with laptops. A laptop lock is also a good idea.

Jimmydr
09-29-2011, 01:07 PM
This always amazes me. You are in a third world country and you do not have your valuables locked? Most of your money should be in a safe. If it is not a digital safe, hide the key. Be careful with laptops. A laptop lock is also a good idea.

Trade keys with your wingman.

deezl
09-29-2011, 01:14 PM
Why even bother leaving home if you're just going to go out and get shitfaced?

Just seems like a total waste of time, money and a perfectly good vacation.

Some people just invite trouble.

Jimmydr
09-29-2011, 01:16 PM

For some, drinking is a must, no matter where they are.

el toro
09-29-2011, 01:17 PM
I love when I read about some guy getting drunk and having a chica rob him and he goes on at first saying that she was bad but as we discuss it, it turns out he passed out drunk with the safe open.

The chicas in Sosua size everyone up and talk. There are guys that are pushovers and the chicas all know it. They know who can be conned out of more pesos, who they can walk out on and who will toss them out with only moto conch money.

They even talk about the guys that wife up and stick with one chica their entire trip. Those are the grand prizes of them all because they sneak out with an excuse and he waits for her to return.

My rant of the day.

More on Sosua

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?361804-Sos%FAa-is-one-of-the-few-places-left-where-a-guy-can-get-a-chica-for-a-reasonable-pric

From a chica perspective it's called knowing your market, customers and marks. Some guys are just thinking that it's just simply paying for sex or getting paid for sex and need to be reminded that it's real life business and a way of life not to be taken lightly.

For the monger it's called party responsibly or get caught out there.

My favorite thing I tell prospective visitors is "You can have a lot of fun but you can also get fucked up if you're not careful".

Nakom
09-29-2011, 01:29 PM

For some members at home they have jobs, responsibilities, and live busy lives. There is no time to go out and get shit-faced, and even if you make time, it is not practical because you have to get up early in the morning and live life.

For some, vacation is the time to let loose, relax, party, sleep in, and get some toto. No cares, no responsibilities, can get up whenever they want, ect. Do things you can not do at home - this is why some people take vacations. These are the times in thier lives when getting shit-faced and banging hoes is appropiate.

Getting drunk in a 3rd world country increases the risk of something bad happening to you, but it does not guarentee it, as another recent thread suggests. Go ahead and drink and enjoy your vacation (if that is your thing), but stay under control, and stay with your wingmen.

Now if you get to the point where you pass out in your room with someone you just met, you get what you deserve.

deezl
09-29-2011, 01:55 PM
For some members at home they have jobs, responsibilities, and live busy lives. There is no time to go out and get shit-faced, and even if you make time, it is not practical because you have to get up early in the morning and live life.

For some, vacation is the time to let loose, relax, party, sleep in, and get some toto. No cares, no responsibilities, can get up whenever they want, ect. Do things you can not do at home - this is why some people take vacations. These are the times in thier lives when getting shit-faced and banging hoes is appropiate.

Getting drunk in a 3rd world country increases the risk of something bad happening to you, but it does not guarentee it, as another recent thread suggests. Go ahead and drink and enjoy your vacation (if that is your thing), but stay under control, and stay with your wingmen.

Now if you get to the point where you pass out in your room with someone you just met, you get what you deserve.

Yeah, I get this, I'm not talking about getting a nice buzz going or partying and getting drunk with your friends - I'm talking about getting so blitzed that you're no longer in control and don't (or can't) take into consideration where you are and who you're with.

To me that just seems like a waste.

And to do it without any backup is really fucking stupid.

Jimmydr
09-29-2011, 01:55 PM
Yeah, I get this, I'm not talking about getting a nice buzz going or partying and getting drunk with your friends - I'm talking about getting so blitzed that you're no longer in control and don't (or can't) take into consideration where you are and who you're with.

Makes for some good reading. :iconTU::iconTU:

Nakom
09-29-2011, 02:07 PM

I think we are on exactly the same page. :iconTU:

Jimmydr
09-29-2011, 02:13 PM
Over time, every guy that gets drunk on a regular basis will have bad shit happen to him. Some may even end up dead. No way you can do 50 trips of 7 days each and get drunk every night of every trip.

JD426
09-29-2011, 02:31 PM
People handle alcohol differently. Some can drink all night, and you can not even tell. I like to think Im one of those people.
Some have 3 drinks and act the fool. I dont think we can generalize here except to say if you physically can not speak without slurring, and cant walk without staggering, then yes you definitely pushed it way too far, esp in a 3rd world country.
Some of us who are like 275 lbs though, need literally 5 Vodka and Red Bulls to get a nice buzz going. But yes, if you are passing out on the bed, you are definitely inviting trouble and the chicas know who the pass out drunk guys are, so you can be targeted that way.
I've had chicas literally tell me, you drink but u dont do stupid stuff, but then Ive also had chicas piised off cause I cant even get a good wood for fucking ,and they take it personally, they still get paid for sucking and trying , its not their fault .

So now, I try to limit that kind of heavy drinking to when im just hanging out with some guys, taking a night off from Whoring. Those strangely enough can be some of the best nights on the strip because the focus is NOT on pulling a TLN, enen though they are all around as eye candy.

Ram
09-29-2011, 02:38 PM
Over time, every guy that gets drunk on a regular basis will have bad shit happen to him. Some may even end up dead. No way you can do 50 trips of 7 days each and get drunk every night of every trip.

I have been getting drunk while travelling for 30 years now...I can't remember a night where I have not at least had a good buzz on. Nothing yet. I guess my time is coming.

btw I rarely drink when at home. I travel...I drink...It is how I roll :wink:

Gladiator
09-29-2011, 02:39 PM
I think the problem isn’t just getting drunk, but getting drunk to the point where you lose control of yourself and end up being off your guard.

If you are drunk but in control you are OK IMO, and sensible guys who get drunk often while on vacation usually know where the dividing line is between having control and losing it.

Gladiator
09-29-2011, 03:12 PM
It is also essential not to lose perspective: as much as we may like drinking while on vacation, we must not forget that the primary reason for being there is enjoying nice girls, so alcohol shouldn’t interfere with that.

IMO girls come first, they take precedence over alcohol.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=28392&d=1317323289

TNT72
09-29-2011, 03:18 PM
It is also essential not to lose perspective: as much as we may like drinking while on vacation, we must not forget that the primary reason for being there is enjoying nice girls, so alcohol shouldn’t interfere with that.

IMO girls come first, they take precedence over alcohol.

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=28392&d=1317323289)

She looks like a DIRTY GIRL. I like it. I like A LOT!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_X8ZZwcs4k

gdogg
09-29-2011, 03:37 PM
If you catch yourself stumbling, take it to the room and call it a night, especially if you're without a trusted buddy. It'll only get worse if you get drunker and hook up with a questionable chica. The last thing on your mind when you get to your room would be whether your shit is secured or not. If you know getting severely trashed is your nature, completely lock up everything of value before you leave the room. And don't carry excessive amounts of money with you...so if your pants get robbed during the night you won't lose much.

Irie
09-29-2011, 03:49 PM
If you catch yourself stumbling, take it to the room and call it a night, especially if you're without a trusted buddy. It'll only get worse if you get drunker and hook up with a questionable chica. The last thing on your mind when you get to your room would be whether your shit is secured or not. If you know getting severely trashed is your nature, completely lock up everything of value before you leave the room. And don't carry excessive amounts of money with you...so if your pants get robbed during the night you won't lose much.

Totally agree with prepping the room prior to leaving and bringing enough money to party with, whether it's in your nature or not. Usually on my way back to the room, my mind is focussed on business, not security. All of that can wait until the morning.

If it is in your nature to get shitfaced, maybe just pull an ST early before you really get lit.

All of this is called planning which is how my "gears" turn. Unfortunately some are incapable of this and will never learn.

naptime
09-29-2011, 04:04 PM

for some, a perfectly good vacation, includes drinking.

it is afterall, each persons own vacation, to spend how they choose.

me for instance...

i drink a lot in sosua.. not nearly as much as my brother.. but, i certainly come in at a close second... or third depending who's in town.

i DO NOT drink at home.

i have bottles of rum here from 3 years ago. a have a PINT of tequila that's been here for almost a year.

i do OCCASIONALY drink out in the garage... if trey is over being a bad influence.. but other than the raritys.... i don't drink at home.

when trey and i go out with tiger, those guys put them away like it's going out of style, and i nurse one MAYBE two drinks, the whole evening.

so, when i go on vacation.. i let loose, and i enjoy MY vacation... the way i choose..

that said.... i am also cautious about what i do, and who i do it around. i make sure my valuables are locked up BEFORE i go out. i only stay in places with digital safes. i only take out enough money that i am willing to spend or lose or get stolen, for a two hour window.

sometimes when we are out, i only take enough for each "shift"

meaning, when we go to winners circle, i take enough that i am willing to spend there. when we move over to classico's, i take a 5 minute round trip walk to the room, and get the money for classicos. this way, at no time, can i lose, get stolen, or spend, more than i am willing to for that shift.

when we are back in the room, my money is locked in my safe. always.

if a chica wants to rob me, she can. but shes only going t oget what was left over from the club. which is usually enough for a moto ride home. because everything else is locked away.

EVEN when i wife up. this trip, i wifed up with diosiris. the entire trip. i trust her... to an extent more than other chicas. as i have been with her on 4 trips now..

that said... still.. camera's, phones, money, etc... all is still safely locked away. even with one that i trust more than others.

my last night, i was fucking blown. hammered. no words will do my status justice. pics will come later in a report. at any rate, if she wanted to rob me that night.. she could have... all she would have gotten was the 150 pesos that was in my pocket when we left after one. oh, she also could have gotten away with my camera. i was too drunk to lock it away..

but, she was not to drunk to take pictures of my drunk ass :)

i would NOT have been in that state with just any chica off the street.

i have had a camera stolen from me ONCE.. on my third trip.. and i wasnt even drunk. i was just dumb enough to leave it on the table, and walked into the other room to open the door as i was throwing her out.

she got the camera.

my fault.

i've never had any other issues because i make sure to be as covered as possible before i go out and get drunk..

so, for someone that doesnt drink at home.. i dont see why i shouldnt drink when im on vacation. it is afterall, my escape from the norm. that's how i choose to spend it.

any drama that finds its way to me, is mine, and i own that.

just like trey owns the drunken drama he finds :)

naptime
09-29-2011, 04:08 PM

i dont do THAT..

twice i've gotten to THAT point..

once happened by accident, on the beach, in the middle of the fucking afternoon. but i was with my brother, and surrounded by isoc members.

the only other time, was my last night, this trip..

but, i was with a chica i trusted, and again, i had 4-5 other isoc members with me.

but, i was still in control. i still controlled my money, my camera, i ordered the drinks. i danced. i kept in constant contact with the members i was partying with. and most importantly, i walked to my room on my own. unlike the day on the beach that i dont even remember... but that day had extenuating circumstances. :rofl:

but i agree... anyone that gets THAT fucked up, without backup... now that IS asking for serious trouble.

whynotme
09-29-2011, 05:14 PM
whynot:confused: i do and i can:rofl::rofl: and i have never had any drama and have never been pickpocketed and have never had anything stolen:iconTU: my worst loss was leaving a camera in franks taxi from pop and he had his driver bring it to me at the palace back in 06:corky:

but i guess i am the exception to the rule eh:wink::rofl:

whynotme
09-29-2011, 05:17 PM
I have been getting drunk while travelling for 30 years now...I can't remember a night where I have not at least had a good buzz on. Nothing yet. I guess my time is coming.

btw I rarely drink when at home. I travel...I drink...It is how I roll :wink:

same here but we are canadians eh:wink::iconTU:

except i drink at home more:corky:

Jimmydr
09-29-2011, 05:18 PM
whynot:confused: i do and i can:rofl::rofl: and i have never had any drama and have never been pickpocketed and have never had anything stolen:iconTU: my worst loss was leaving a camera in franks taxi from pop and he had his driver bring it to me at the palace back in 06:corky:

but i guess i am the exception to the rule eh:wink::rofl:

You pass out drunk often?

blazaveli
09-29-2011, 05:28 PM
Know your alcohol consumption level. It's all gravy to get loose but its not necessary to be sloppy drunk to have fun.

whynotme
09-29-2011, 05:34 PM
You pass out drunk often?
not quite but its better than a sleeping pill:rofl:

Jimmydr
09-29-2011, 05:36 PM
not quite but its better than a sleeping pill:rofl:

Have you brought some strange unknown person over as you are doing it?

naptime
09-29-2011, 05:50 PM
same here but we are canadians eh:wink::iconTU:

except i drink at home more:corky:

it's because of the alcohol exchange rate.

it's lower for you guys.

whynotme
09-29-2011, 06:13 PM
Have you brought some strange unknown person over as you are doing it?
i try for no repeats so they are all unkowns:mrgreen:

whynotme
09-29-2011, 06:15 PM
it's because of the alcohol exchange rate.

it's lower for you guys.
i wish:mad:

its actually a lot higher:mad:

its 26 bucks for a 26er and in the usa its only what? around 15 bucks:confused:

Jimmydr
09-29-2011, 06:16 PM
i try for no repeats so they are all unkowns:mrgreen:

You really must be special or very lucky if you pass out drunk so many times and nothing is missing.

whynotme
09-29-2011, 06:18 PM
You really must be special or very lucky if you pass out drunk so many times and nothing is missing.
i will go with special:corky:

naptime
09-29-2011, 06:24 PM
i wish:mad:

its actually a lot higher:mad:

its 26 bucks for a 26er and in the usa its only what? around 15 bucks:confused:

well.....

actually i was trying to be funny about the exchange rate of the alcohol volume. since you are allowed high volumes than we are..

i guess it sounded funnier in my head :)

whynotme
09-29-2011, 06:47 PM
well.....

actually i was trying to be funny about the exchange rate of the alcohol volume. since you are allowed high volumes than we are..

:rofl::rofl:ok got it now:iconTU:

our dollar just went back under yours so now our buying power is down

our litres are about the size of your quarts i think:confused: (apos would know:wink:)

Irie
09-29-2011, 06:53 PM

this seems to be happening a lot lately. something you need to say??:rofl::rofl::rofl:

btw- had your back on the last night of the last trip. you were in full party mode but definitley had your shit together.......so to speak. :corky:

DASBOOTY
09-30-2011, 08:59 AM

It is the chance you take when you drink while on vacation.

Not everyone wants to drink just pop and coffee on their vacation.

DASBOOTY
09-30-2011, 09:09 AM
And don't carry excessive amounts of money with you...so if your pants get robbed during the night you won't lose much.

I keep enough money in my pants pocket (buttoned) for drinks and motoconch.

I keep my ho money and a little extra cash in a shoe. Sometimes I have run out of money in the bar and had to get some out of my shoe.

If you ever see a guy in Classicos with a shoe off and his hand in it...............well, it is probably me:rofl:.

Jimmydr
09-30-2011, 09:36 AM
It is the chance you take when you drink while on vacation.

Not everyone wants to drink just pop and coffee on their vacation.

I am not interested in getting robbed or killed when outside of the US. I can do that within my country.

DASBOOTY
09-30-2011, 09:49 AM
I am not interested in getting robbed or killed when outside of the US. I can do that within my country.

I got pickpocketed by a wench on my first mongering trip to Sosúa. I had been drinking at the clubs and was also drinking a beer while walking. The bitch only got cigarettes (she can have those:rofl:).

So I learned my lesson quickly!

Jimmydr
09-30-2011, 09:52 AM
I got pickpocketed by a wench on my first mongering trip to Sosúa. I had been drinking at the clubs and was also drinking a beer while walking. The bitch only got cigarettes (she can have those:rofl:).

So I learned my lesson quickly!

I guess you are new here. At least twice, guys had their passports and $1,000's taken while walking around drunk in Sosua.