PDA

View Full Version : Ruby's (old voodoo lounge)

Beads
01-02-2007, 11:35 AM
I stopped by Ruby's a few weeks ago. Place was empty. Guys walking around town with flyers just like every other place in town thats hurting for business trying to get people inside. We walked by to see the place. There were 2 people inside. We went to Classicos and Latinos. There were definitely A LOT more people inside this place when it was the Voodoo Lounge. They might want to consider bringing that theme back.(if they want people inside).

Hemp
01-02-2007, 12:07 PM
I stopped by Ruby's a few weeks ago. Place was empty. Guys walking around town with flyers just like every other place in town thats hurting for business trying to get people inside. We walked by to see the place. There were 2 people inside. We went to Classicos and Latinos. There were definitely A LOT more people inside this place when it was the Voodoo Lounge. They might want to consider bringing that theme back.(if they want people inside).

we should start a belly up pool on these sosua business...

i got 50 bucks that says ruby's...belly up by the end of the 1st quarter:rolleyes:

Jimmydr
01-02-2007, 12:10 PM
we should start a belly up pool on these sosua business...

i got 50 bucks that says ruby's...belly up by the end of the 1st quarter:rolleyes:

Waste of time, not many will bet on long term success.

MrHappy
01-02-2007, 02:12 PM
Agreed, why bet on a sure thing...

psriches
01-02-2007, 07:14 PM
I stopped by Ruby's a few weeks ago. Place was empty. Guys walking around town with flyers just like every other place in town thats hurting for business trying to get people inside. We walked by to see the place. There were 2 people inside. We went to Classicos and Latinos. There were definitely A LOT more people inside this place when it was the Voodoo Lounge. They might want to consider bringing that theme back.(if they want people inside).What kept the Voodoo Lounge on fire, was the connect with the AI's which the present day team no longer has. Back then, there would be bus loads of AI tourist dropped off at the door every night!

Beads
01-02-2007, 07:18 PM
What kept the Voodoo Lounge on fire, was the connect with the AI's which the present day team no longer has. Back then, there would be bus loads of AI tourist dropped off at the door every night!

It was definitely the non puta area of Sosua for nightlife. For tourists and couples who didnt want to deal with 500 putas trying to chase them, their husband, or boyfriend around. I had a good time there the few nights I did visit.