PDA

View Full Version : How to kill daytime?

ehud
09-30-2011, 12:41 PM
Members

I am new to this group and need some guidance. I am planning a trip in November and plan to be in Sosua for 1 week.. I plan to get a chica for ST in the evening /late evening. What do I do whole day? How to kill time? As I am new I dont know anyone from this Board who are going to be in Sosua at that time..

Are there any places that I can go during time to kill time? Is Boca Chica nearby? Can I go to Boca chica during daytime and come back to Sosua by evening? What about Santiago? I hear the girls from Santiago are fair skinned.. I like them..

Any suggestions?

Jimmydr
09-30-2011, 12:42 PM
Any suggestions?

Start here

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?356921-How-do-I-subscribe-and-which-one-do-I-want

read 25 current reports. :iconTU:

gdogg
09-30-2011, 12:47 PM
Members

I am new to this group and need some guidance. I am planning a trip in November and plan to be in Sosua for 1 week.. I plan to get a chica for ST in the evening /late evening. What do I do whole day? How to kill time? As I am new I dont know anyone from this Board who are going to be in Sosua at that time..

Are there any places that I can go during time to kill time? Is Boca Chica nearby? Can I go to Boca chica during daytime and come back to Sosua by evening? What about Santiago? I hear the girls from Santiago are fair skinned.. I like them..

Any suggestions?

Why are you going somewhere that you know nothing about?
:confused:

ehud
09-30-2011, 12:56 PM
Are you referring to Boca Chica? or Sosua?.. I read enough about Sosua and learned from one of my friends in Office. He did tell me that unless I have some company it gets boring to kill time in Sosua. That is the reason I am asking..

Jimmydr
09-30-2011, 01:00 PM
Are you referring to Boca Chica? or Sosua?.. I read enough about Sosua and learned from one of my friends in Office. He did tell me that unless I have some company it gets boring to kill time in Sosua. That is the reason I am asking..

Why don't you ask him how to kill time then since he suggested that you go there?

ehud
09-30-2011, 01:01 PM
Jimmy

I dont mind subscribing to the board and learn the ropes of mongering and pay fees.. But I want to be discreet in payments .. Is there a way like Paypal where I dont use my credit card directly for paying this Board. In short I am scared of how I can be tracked online of my activities..

Any suggestions?

Irie
09-30-2011, 01:02 PM

hmmm, let's see here. i worried about being bored in Sosua, so maybe i should ask the question to a mongering board to see what they would do to kill time :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

gdogg
09-30-2011, 01:03 PM

Either one. If you know much about either, you'd know that they aren't close to each other and be able to answer your own question. The point I'm trying to make is do some research before committing to a place.

Jimmydr
09-30-2011, 01:06 PM
Jimmy

I dont mind subscribing to the board and learn the ropes of mongering and pay fees.. But I want to be discreet in payments .. Is there a way like Paypal where I dont use my credit card directly for paying this Board. In short I am scared of how I can be tracked online of my activities..

Any suggestions?

Yes, I use Paypal.

Join, read and you will learn, something.:iconTU:

Jimmydr
09-30-2011, 01:06 PM
Either one. If you know much about either, you'd know that they aren't close to each other and be able to answer your own question. The point I'm trying to make is do some research before committing to a place.

He is about to join using Paypal. :iconTU:

ehud
09-30-2011, 01:17 PM
Iremon

You dont have to be sarcastic when I am asking for info..I know what mongers do when they are in Sosua..but each to his own.. I dont like to engage chicas during daytime..I prefer mating only in evening/night.. So I think my question is not that bad to be treated for sarcasm.

Also I indicated my intention to join the subsciption board.. So your response hurts me as I am less than any monger here..

gdogg
09-30-2011, 01:18 PM
He is about to join using Paypal. :iconTU:

That's great (I missed it the first time around)!

Jimmydr
09-30-2011, 01:18 PM
Iremon

You dont have to be sarcastic when I am asking for info..I know what mongers do when they are in Sosua..but each to his own.. I dont like to engage chicas during daytime..I prefer mating only in evening/night.. So I think my question is not that bad to be treated for sarcasm.

There are well over 400 people posting on this board and you will need to understand that a thick skin may be required.

Jimmydr
09-30-2011, 01:19 PM
That's great (I missed it the first time around)!

Sometimes there are many guys posting within seconds of each other.

Jimmydr
09-30-2011, 01:20 PM
Iremon

You dont have to be sarcastic when I am asking for info..I know what mongers do when they are in Sosua..but each to his own.. I dont like to engage chicas during daytime..I prefer mating only in evening/night..

Then you should know that DR is hot and there is a beach and most Hotels have a pool. Some of these guys sleep until 4 and stay out until 7am.

Irie
09-30-2011, 01:21 PM
Iremon

Also I indicated my intention to join the subsciption board.. So your response hurts me as I am less than any monger here..

I in no way discourage you to not join the board since useful information abounds here on what to do while mongering or not and I for one have found it more beneficial than google on many topics.

However, be prepared for sarcasm if you intend to participate as it also occurs frequently in the wide variety of topics discussed.

uncle ruckus
09-30-2011, 01:22 PM
Members

Any suggestions?

I heard there are some beautiful beaches nearby! You could also take daytrips to Santo Domingo, Santiago, Jarabacoa, Samana, Damajagua Falls, el teleferico, play golf in Puerto Plata, take a tour of the ambar museum, check out the funky art in that weird castle, visit a WWII synagogue, etc.

Or you could be entertained by Robert12345 and Rick all day.

Nakom
09-30-2011, 01:23 PM
Step # 1 - go to google maps and take a look at the DR and where the cities are.

Step # 2 - read this: http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?266278-04-2010-Sosua-Newbie-Advice-from-a-Newbie

Step # 3 - read as many trip reports as possible.

Step # 4 - find someone with a little experience on this board that is going to be down there the same time as you. PM them. Offer to buy them a beer. Meet up your first night / afternoon.

Step # 5 - enjoy the rest of the best vacation of your life.

TNT72
09-30-2011, 01:23 PM
There are well over 400 people posting on this board and you will need to understand that a thick skin may be required.

Jimmy, are you trying to say that some of our members have a tendency to bust balls?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

gdogg
09-30-2011, 01:25 PM
Jimmy, are you trying to say that some of our members have a tendency to bust balls?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

No...Jimmy wouldn't say (or endorse) that. Busting balls is rude!!!
:wink:

Jimmydr
09-30-2011, 01:26 PM

No actually some (They need training in this area) don't have a tendency to bust balls.

foxracing
09-30-2011, 01:56 PM
If during the day your bored you can:

go to the beach

Get blitzed at any bar

Invite a chica to have lunch

Do touristy stuff (tours, snorkeling, shit like that)

Sit by a pool and smoke a nice big cigar

get a bj

take a siesta

fuck

theres a gym, not sure where at i think its by a night club called after one, just ask a moto concho guy to take you there or look up its local on here.

a new park thats kinda like a museum to jewish heritage

sit at a table and drink beer or pepsi (your choice) and people watch

eastcoastallstar
09-30-2011, 02:51 PM
Members

Any suggestions?

Your first daytime, may be boring, hit the beach, go to cabarette or do or a tour. But your first night should consist of collecting phone numbers get at least 4-5, and follow suit every night, that should solve your daytime problem.

Seville
09-30-2011, 03:36 PM
After living her for over a year with no job, no responsibility and absolutely nothing to do......I am not bored. Of course I get to watch a new train wreck several times a month, thanks to all you tourists. Also juggling chicas can help pass the time. It also helps that I am very simple minded.:wink:

Seville
09-30-2011, 03:38 PM
No actually some (They need training in this area) don't have a tendency to bust balls.

Are you talking about me Jimmy?

JD426
09-30-2011, 03:44 PM
No...Jimmy wouldn't say (or endorse) that. Busting balls is rude!!!:wink:

In the voice of the great Johnny Carson..looking at Ed McMahon who is chuckling, while Im adjusting my tie .

" I Didnt Know that ! ".....

Tiger
09-30-2011, 04:01 PM
You will definitely NOT be bored during the daytime.

For me the days are too short. I love to hang at the beach. There is always something going on with all kinds of restaurant and vendors and chicas walking around. Almost anything you see can be bought. There are also many others mongers sitting at the differnt beach bars. Just sit down and start a conversation. Chances are they may be members.

Cabrette is a town about 8-10 away my moto or taxi. A beautiful beach and also many much nicer beach restaurants. You can easily spent a whole day there.

If the beach is not for you......there are many bars and retaurants on the strip and you can always find chicas walking around. A nice stroll from Happy bar to Passions takes about 15-20 minutes without stopping but there are many bars with chicas along the way and you can stop in CMP on the way if you want. Plus there are always chicas hanging around the pool at the New Garden.

As I said.....daytimes go too fast for me. I'm having a great time and all of a sudden it's 6:00 or so and it's time to grab a ST and a nap and get ready for the nightime activites.

You won't get bored.

el toro
09-30-2011, 04:04 PM
If you meet up with some good guys breakfast can easily last two hours. Then you go to the beach, chill awhile, eat lunch and before you know it it's time for an evening session. And read on as others have mentioned. You can learn a lot whether you pay for a subscription or not. Enjoy.

Ghost Dog
09-30-2011, 04:16 PM
[QUOTE=ehud;1015651]Iremon

Interesting word choice, “mating”, the poster goes to state his preference for evening or nighttime mating. This got me to thinking, I asked myself, Ghost Dog what are your mating preferences? Do you have a mating ritual? Do I have a mating pattern? Just what is my mating method?
Am I an assortative mater: is the phenomenon where a sexually reproducing (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_reproduction)organism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organism) chooses to mate (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mating) with individuals that are similar (positive assortative mating) or dissimilar (negative assortative mating) to itself in some specific manner.
Maybe I’m a disassortative mater: is a form of sexual selection (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_selection) in which one sex chooses the other, in such a way that the offspring benefits from the diversity of the parental genotypes (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genotype). Two examples of this form of selection are self-incompatibility (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-incompatibility) in plants (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plant) and MHC (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_histocompatibility_complex) class III genes (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gene).
Maybe I should join a mating pool: Typically virtual populations are usually treated as a whole. An alternative approach is to separate only individuals who will produce offspring from the remainder of the current population. These are placed into a mating pool.
Potential parents are usually chosen by checking the against some selection criteria. That is, fitness (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fitness_(genetic_algorithm)) selection is performed separately before genetic operations. Children are created from parents chosen only from the mating pool.

I’m thinking the R & B group Color Me Bad had it all wrong with their number one hit “I Wanna S&x You Up, I Wanna Mate You Up rings true.

I’m no longer using the word s&x or fu&&k instead I’m replacing it with the word mate. I mated the sh*t out that bit*ch, Marvin Gaye’s S*xual Healing is renamed on my ipod as Mating Healing, R Kelly’s S*x Me is now Mate Me, mate me baby.

Put the M back in Mate sorry Kiss. salt and pepa lets talk about mating, she told me oral mating was against her belief system, but anal mating was ok.

here's to happy mating

Jimmydr
09-30-2011, 05:42 PM
Your first daytime, may be boring, hit the beach, go to cabarette or do or a tour. But your first night should consist of collecting phone numbers get at least 4-5, and follow suit every night, that should solve your daytime problem.

The first day anywhere is far from boring. I had my first day about 40 times in 10 different countries.

eastcoastallstar
09-30-2011, 05:44 PM
The first day anywhere is far from boring. I had my first day about 40 times in 10 different countries.

Me either, but we ain't like errrrbody :biggrin:

Jimmydr
09-30-2011, 05:46 PM
Me either, but we ain't like errrrbody :biggrin:

I am getting that feeling more and more as the days pass and each day brings newer and stranger people into our world here.

weyland
09-30-2011, 07:48 PM
Iremon

Also I indicated my intention to join the subsciption board.. So your response hurts me as I am less than any monger here.
I agree. Some of these responses are out of order. Iriemon had a small promotion lately and it must have gone to his head. He is actually a decent guy.

Don't worry there is lots to do and you won't be bored. You will love it. Go to Rocky's late morning for breakfast and get to know some good and helpful ISOC guys (and maybe the occasional total asshole). They will explain to, and maybe show, you the things to see and do in Sosúa and then you can visit nearby towns for about a dollar a ride on public transport.

Read up here as much as possible in whatever time you have left before your trip.

Take your camera and report back to us. You will make more friends for your next trip that way. And you will want to make a "next" trip.

sosuaman
09-30-2011, 07:52 PM
Time is a valuable thing to want to "kill" it....

blazaveli
09-30-2011, 07:59 PM
This is a rather odd question. I'm really trying hard to remember if there has ever been time when I was bored in Sosua. Nope, can't think of one.

If all else fails go chill at the beach with a hottie all damn day.

whynotme
09-30-2011, 08:09 PM
This is a rather odd question. I'm really trying hard to remember if there has ever been time when I was bored in Sosua. Nope, can't think of one.

If all else fails go chill at the beach with a hottie all damn day.
i was bored in sosua:mad:

back in 2005 i spent 3 weeks at xmas there and it was the last 3week trip i took anywhere:corky:

now its 10 to 14 days:iconTU: (less if i was ever to go back to sosua:wink:)

SeaWeed
09-30-2011, 09:27 PM
Members

I plan to get a chica for ST in the evening /late evening. What do I do whole day? How to kill time? Are there any places that I can go during time to kill time? Is Boca Chica nearby? Can I go to Boca chica during daytime and come back to Sosua by evening?

Any suggestions?true there isn't a ton to do during the day in Sosua unless you are with Chicas..........
a lot of guys here have multiple ST's everyday....day and night....that is the main attraction to Sosua
some guys hang on the beach like at the Black Box....or hang in the bars in town......
you'll need to be creative and maybe go on a tour or two...
forget about Boca Chica.........way too far.......
do your research on here........you may find some other place is your ideal destination......

Seville
09-30-2011, 11:17 PM
I agree. Some of these responses are out of order. Iriemon had a small promotion lately and it must have gone to his head. He is actually a decent guy.

Don't worry there is lots to do and you won't be bored. You will love it. Go to Rocky's late morning for breakfast and get to know some good and helpful ISOC guys (and maybe the occasional total asshole). They will explain, and maybe show, you the things to see and do in Sosúa and then you can visit nearby towns for about a dollar a ride on public transport.

Read up here as much as possible in whatever time you have left before your trip.

Take your camera and report back to us. You will make more friends for your next trip that way. And you will want to make a "next" trip.

That hurt my feelings Pop.

Jimmydr
10-01-2011, 09:43 AM
true there isn't a ton to do during the day in Sosua unless you are with Chicas..........
a lot of guys here have multiple ST's everyday....day and night....that is the main attraction to Sosua
some guys hang on the beach like at the Black Box....or hang in the bars in town......
you'll need to be creative and maybe go on a tour or two...
forget about Boca Chica.........way too far.......
do your research on here........you may find some other place is your ideal destination......

I guess swimming or hanging around a pool is boring and getting a massage daily really sucks:rofl::rofl:

Mr. Smooth
10-01-2011, 03:31 PM
If it is your first trip, far from wanting to "kill" time, you will find yourself wishing for time to stand still as it will fly by so fast that when it is time to go back home, you'll find yourself thinking, "WTF?"

As far as the afternoon's go, all the previous stated suggestions are good ones. For me, I have always found that the occasional 4 pm blowjob from a chica has a tendency to not only clean out the pipes, but cleanse the soul and bring about a new found spiritual awakening! :corky:

BTW, using the term,"mating" seems a bit highbrow. I bet you reside from weyland's side of the pool.

wtf7301
10-01-2011, 04:21 PM
Is this your first time going on a mongering trip? You can pretty much do the same things you did on those trips. Hang out, relax, drink, go to the beach, take a tour, meet some people, fuck some girls.

I'm a relative noob on the board and I had no problems paying the subscription to read the wealth of information on this board and figuring out what to do without so much as a post.

If you get bored during the day on a mongering vacation honestly its not the location. There are a ton of things to do to entertain yourself.