PDA

View Full Version : 3 days before the trip... just my luck. FUCK IT, I'M STILL GOING!!!!

Orange
09-30-2011, 02:33 PM
So yesterday, I went to a dermatologist to look at my pinga. Turns out that I have an ingrown hair right on my shaft. It's basically an infected zit. It's kind of gross. Scroll to the bottom for pics. He injected some cortizone into it and said it should go away in less than a week. My trip is 3 days away.:wtf1: Last night, I said screw it and popped the fucker. The pain wasn't that bad, maybe a 14 on a scale of 1-10. But only hurt for 2-3 minutes after.:rofl: No biggie!!! Some puss came out and my wife helped me remove the hair using a sewing needle. Needle near dick, a little scary. :rofl: It looks a lot better since she cleaned it out. I'm just scared of chicas freaking out. I'm hoping it will look much better is 48 hours.

You homo, I'm not putting up my dick pics. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

gdogg
09-30-2011, 02:38 PM
It'll clear up some. If not, make sure you bring pesos. That's the great persuader!
:wink:

Orange
09-30-2011, 02:58 PM
Does anybody know any home remedies to quickly clear up an ingrown hair?

gdogg
09-30-2011, 03:04 PM

Carefully lift the ingrown end out with tweezers, but don't pluck the hair out; this will only make the hair regrow deeper. (Whoops!! Too late on that one.)

Using products that contain azulene, allantoin and witch hazel can help reduce the redness and swelling.

JD426
09-30-2011, 03:05 PM
I dont even see the pics but think you should be on Antibiotics , if MRSA staph gets in there, and you are toast for 7-10 days...not to mention you will have another Hole literally in your junk.. dont mess around with infections in delicate areas like that, and going to a 3rd world country WITH it too ? . Im shocked your doctor didnt perscribe some antibiotics.?

TNT72
09-30-2011, 03:06 PM
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk about shitty timing!!

el toro
09-30-2011, 03:55 PM
I wouldn't sweat it. Just insist on the condom for head and sex. You don't want anything bad getting into your system through the open bump. Try some tea tree oil or other astringent that will dry up the skin. Treat it like acne. That will help the bump dissolve quicker if it's dried up. Just be careful and don't worry about it. You'll still have a great time.

Jimmydr
09-30-2011, 05:47 PM
I wouldn't sweat it. Just insist on the condom for head and sex. You don't want anything bad getting into your system through the open bump. Try some tea tree oil or other astringent that will dry up the skin. Treat it like acne. That will help the bump dissolve quicker if it's dried up. Just be careful and don't worry about it. You'll still have a great time.

Head with a condom is not head.:smile:

PapiQueRico
09-30-2011, 06:20 PM
That's very nice of your wife to clean up your junk for you before your ho trip :mrgreen:

Jimmydr
09-30-2011, 06:24 PM
That's very nice of your wife to clean up your junk for you before your ho trip :mrgreen:

I would love to see a picture of his wife, but don't worry, I don't expect you to load one.

JD426
09-30-2011, 06:30 PM
not that i want to see this guys junk,,
but you guys see a Picture ??
cuz I dont, its a big blank SPACE

the issue was also raised on Robert123's thread, same scenario..
with about a 50% to 50% split

but not resolved

Just FYI

Jimmydr
09-30-2011, 06:32 PM
not that i want to see this guys junk,,
but you guys see a Picture ??
cuz I dont, its a big blank SPACE

the issue was also raised on Robert123's thread, same scenario..
with about a 50% to 50% split

but not resolved

Just FYI

There is no picture of his junk.:mrgreen:

el toro
09-30-2011, 06:42 PM
Head with a condom is not head.:smile:

Very true, but open wounds can invite big problems from boca sucias.

Jimmydr
09-30-2011, 06:44 PM

When I am sick, I stay away from sex. There is always another day.

eastcoastallstar
09-30-2011, 06:45 PM
Shouldn't this be in the "Too Much Information" Section

Jimmydr
09-30-2011, 06:47 PM

It didn't get to that point yet.

LM
09-30-2011, 06:53 PM

We can turn this around, Orange will heal up fine:wink:.

..how about new cologne for men....mimics the smell of pussy...

Check out the vids on the media page

http://www.vulva-original.com/home-en.htm

JD426
09-30-2011, 06:54 PM
We can always call in an Mr Eldorob, to put us over the top...

Jimmydr
09-30-2011, 06:54 PM
We can always call in an Mr Eldorob, to put us over the top...

He is warming up in the Bullpen.

dquick
09-30-2011, 07:02 PM

Actually, Abreva works quite well on ingrown hair bumps.

dquick
09-30-2011, 07:06 PM
There is no picture of his junk.:mrgreen:

Oh. I thought I just needed to zoom in more. :rofl:

dquick
09-30-2011, 07:07 PM

But what is the worse that can happen from getting Puta juices in an open sore???

Orange
09-30-2011, 07:11 PM
Thanks a lot, you guys scared me into canceling my trip. :(:(:(

Jimmydr
09-30-2011, 07:12 PM
Thanks a lot, you guys scared me into canceling my trip. :(:(:(

All that preparation and no trip.:mad::mad:

Orange
09-30-2011, 07:18 PM
Haha, just kidding. I'm still going. Are you kidding me? But I may just hang and talk to the chicas and find out about their hopes and dreams. Those ought to be quick conversations.... :rofl::rofl::rofl: NAH... I'll just bang them.

Btw- for those of you who scrolled down to see my junk, this is for you... :wink::wink::wink:

Jimmydr
09-30-2011, 07:20 PM
But I may just hang and talk to the chicas and find out about their hopes and dreams.

They hope you will send WU, they hope you will marry them, and they hope that you will believe that their baby is sick and they need to go.

weyland
09-30-2011, 07:38 PM
The only complete and permanent cure is castration. Luckily for you I have a Haitian friend who will do a good job at a reasonable price.

bronxbomber718
09-30-2011, 08:11 PM
There's a product called "tend skin" works well on ingrown hairs and razor bumps usually clears it up within 24 hours but you already opted for pinga surgery

Hunter
09-30-2011, 08:22 PM
Reminds me of my trip to jamaica...

I am getting ready to go and I say shit i gotta trim my nad hair etc...

Get the scissors out the morning before plane leaves...

clip clip clip...friggin clip my dick....blood starts poring out of my dick. I said to myself this is the stupidist thing you ever did... great having sex with whores with an open wouund :rofl::rofl:

luckily wounds on dicks heal real fast...dont ask me why... i dont care... but the sucker healed up quick... I didnt get any stds on that trip...:wink::wink:

whynotme
09-30-2011, 08:37 PM
it was very nice of her wasnt it:iconTU:

mine gives me a manicure,pedicure,nose hair trim,ear hair pulling and shaves my balls while blowing me:mrgreen:before every trip.........awesome eh:wink::rofl:

Hunter
09-30-2011, 08:48 PM
it was very nice of her wasnt it:iconTU:

mine gives me a manicure,pedicure,nose hair trim,ear hair pulling and shaves my balls while blowing me:mrgreen:before every trip.........awesome eh:wink::rofl:

At some point she is going to figure out what you are doing....

might take another 3 years though before you lose half :rofl::rofl:

whynotme
09-30-2011, 08:52 PM
At some point she is going to figure out what you are doing....

might take another 3 years though before you lose half :rofl::rofl:

she isn't stupid as she is cuban:corky:

and half of nothing is still nothing:iconTU::rofl::rofl::rofl:

SeaWeed
09-30-2011, 10:15 PM
get to the beach and spend some time in the ocean(and have sex with the Chica's in the water.......now they won't be able to see your dick....problem solved.......lol)

maybe do a lot of snorkeling or swimming.......that salt water will do wonders..
in a couple days after being at the beach......I'd be surprised if it wasn't healed......

The Sage
10-01-2011, 12:27 AM
I had a similar experience doing before the trip grooming. Luckily it took place about 10 days before departure. Scabbed up and cleared completely the day before my flight. Man, that was an anxious nine days. Now I do the heavy lifting 2 weeks prior with a very careful cleanup a few days before I'm set to leave.

Reminds me of my trip to jamaica...

I am getting ready to go and I say shit i gotta trim my nad hair etc...

Get the scissors out the morning before plane leaves...

clip clip clip...friggin clip my dick....blood starts poring out of my dick. I said to myself this is the stupidist thing you ever did... great having sex with whores with an open wouund :rofl::rofl:

luckily wounds on dicks heal real fast...dont ask me why... i dont care... but the sucker healed up quick... I didnt get any stds on that trip...:wink::wink:

Pacoloco
10-01-2011, 10:38 AM
..how about new cologne for men....mimics the smell of pussy...
Check out the vids on the media page

http://www.vulva-original.com/home-en.htm WTF.

Smell my finger :)

joeysterr
10-01-2011, 10:48 AM
So yesterday, I went to a dermatologist to look at my pinga. Turns out that I have an ingrown hair right on my shaft. It's basically an infected zit. It's kind of gross. Scroll to the bottom for pics. He injected some cortizone into it and said it should go away in less than a week. My trip is 3 days away.:wtf1: Last night, I said screw it and popped the fucker. The pain wasn't that bad, maybe a 14 on a scale of 1-10. But only hurt for 2-3 minutes after.:rofl: No biggie!!! Some puss came out and my wife helped me remove the hair using a sewing needle. Needle near dick, a little scary. :rofl: It looks a lot better since she cleaned it out. I'm just scared of chicas freaking out. I'm hoping it will look much better is 48 hours.

You homo, I'm not putting up my dick pics. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

hugrad95a
10-01-2011, 06:49 PM
I guess, I will be the voice of reason.. Dude, seriously what you are doing is not very smart. You have a cut(open sore) around your Johnson and you are still going to fuck until it heals 100%. You know that condoms arent 100% against STD's and for the small cuts like the one you described, a condom may not be totally effective.

You should think twice against banging a chicas until your Johnson heals. Is it really worth the risk...

MrHappy
10-02-2011, 10:49 AM
But what is the worse that can happen from getting Puta juices in an open sore???

There's a helluva lot more germs in a putas mouth than there is in her puta juice.....

MrHappy
10-02-2011, 10:49 AM
I had a similar experience doing before the trip grooming. Luckily it took place about 10 days before departure. Scabbed up and cleared completely the day before my flight. Man, that was an anxious nine days. Now I do the heavy lifting 2 weeks prior with a very careful cleanup a few days before I'm set to leave.

I do the heavy lifting thing every time I go take a leak... wahaha

getrhythm
10-02-2011, 12:52 PM
There's a helluva lot more germs in a putas mouth than there is in her puta juice.....

That's for damn sure. I've phucked about 600 times now in Latin America, and never had even a hint of an STD (and yes, I've been tested).

But in three months living there last year, I was sick with grippe about a third of the time from making out with the damn bitches...:surprised:

Jimmydr
10-02-2011, 12:56 PM
But in three months living there last year, I was sick with grippe about a third of the time from making out with the damn bitches...:surprised:

Its a fact in hot weather climates, people get sick more often.

Apos
10-02-2011, 05:42 PM
Really? I'd luv to see a legitimate link from an accredited source backing this up :p

Jimmydr
10-02-2011, 05:44 PM
Really? I'd luv to see a legitimate link from an accredited source backing this up :p

I will get right on it for you.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Apos
10-02-2011, 07:04 PM
No Jimmy, don't ever change! :p
I will get right on it for you.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rolleyes:

Pacoloco
10-02-2011, 09:35 PM
It's a fact guys that kiss hookers in warmer climates get sick more often. :lol:

Jefe
10-02-2011, 09:39 PM
I've just read an entire thread about cocks and cock sores.... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek::eek:

Lucky for me, in two days, I'll be able to drink my fill of pussy juice and get the thought out of my head.

See you somewhere on the ground Orange, we're arriving about the same time.

Seville
10-02-2011, 09:41 PM
I've just read an entire thread about cocks and cock sores.... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek::eek:

Lucky for me, in two days, I'll be able to drink my fill of pussy juice and get the thought out of my head.

See you somewhere on the ground Orange, we're arriving about the same time.

You going to be able to have a beer with him without thinking about the sores on his dick??:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

natmatt
10-02-2011, 09:44 PM
the warm weather is an incubator for bacteria.

Seville
10-02-2011, 09:47 PM
the warm weather is an incubator for bacteria.

The warm weather is why I live here.:wink:

Jefe
10-02-2011, 10:29 PM
You going to be able to have a beer with him without thinking about the sores on his dick??:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Hell yeah. After a couple of brews, I might even ask him to show me his booboo and to strike a pose for my cam and future trip report. Hell, it would be nothing compared to that big hairy ass I saw on here the other day. And I know how much you guys enjoy pics. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

DASBOOTY
10-02-2011, 11:20 PM

I got the gripe a couple of years ago in the DR. A few Dominicanas told me I got it because of "the change in weather".

I was told if there is a sudden drop in temperature of 5 degrees Centigrade or more than one is much more susceptible to catch the 'gripe' (which Dominicans refer to as the flu, but is actually more like a cold with headaches and coughing).

TNT72
10-02-2011, 11:27 PM

The humidity could be the reason for your 248th ear ache since you moved there!!

Pacoloco
10-08-2011, 01:36 PM
Orange where is your swollen-cock trip report?! :lol:

Orange
10-25-2011, 11:49 AM
Orange where is your swollen-cock trip report?! :lol:
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?363749-10-2011-Orange-s-first-trip-report

I'm all good now in case you were worried.:rofl::rofl::rofl: