PDA

View Full Version : Blasts from the past

prtyr2
01-04-2007, 12:40 PM
I have been thinking about posting "trip reports" from many years back. Why" To giver newbies a taste of what the DR used to be like for mongering. Present day pales in comparison. Plus if I don't write some of this crap down I just may forget it. Lol some crazy ass stories etc.

Some of these stories also will show the progress from non preo to hardened pro or just how these chicas may or may not change over time. There are some girls I still bump into that I met on my first trips back in 1998. It can be eye opeining to see the changes and in some cases lack of change.

I just may start with my first ever trip as a non spanish speaking recently divorced. . . .2 days prior. . . .35 year old gringo.

ilikenyacional
01-04-2007, 07:42 PM
Go ahead, I like old story.

Thank you.

Drjetman
01-04-2007, 09:01 PM
I for one would like to know what the DR was for mongering in the past and what changes have occurred.Go for it!

ilikenyacional
01-04-2007, 09:13 PM
I for one would like to know what the DR was for mongering in the past and what changes have occurred.Go for it!

You should check that thread : Sosua history

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=30363

I hope we will have some good stories from Prtyr2 !

RearWindow
01-04-2007, 09:48 PM
I have been thinking about posting "trip reports" from many years back. Why" To giver newbies a taste of what the DR used to be like for mongering. Present day pales in comparison. Plus if I don't write some of this crap down I just may forget it. Lol some crazy ass stories etc.

Some of these stories also will show the progress from non preo to hardened pro or just how these chicas may or may not change over time. There are some girls I still bump into that I met on my first trips back in 1998. It can be eye opeining to see the changes and in some cases lack of change.

I just may start with my first ever trip as a non spanish speaking recently divorced. . . .2 days prior. . . .35 year old gringo.
You can search back a few years for posts. I did it New Years Eve, and had a blast reading the old posts and responses. In fact , one brought back vivid images of a mutual friend in BC.Zowee.

Cheeno
01-18-2007, 01:01 PM
I remember my first trip to the DR in September of 2003.

The plane lands and everyone is clapping their hands. So I said to myself, "WTF?!" :confused: :mrgreen:

I grab a taxi and he runs through a few red lights. So I said to myself, "WTF?!?" :confused: :D

I unpack at the Napolitano Hotel and walk over to Cisne (formerly known as The Girl's House). When I entered the place, several chicas said "Chino~~~Ching Ching Chong Chong!!!" Again, I said to myself, "WTF?!?" :confused: :D

Good times and great memories.

Hemp
01-18-2007, 01:12 PM
I remember my first trip to the DR in September of 2003.

The plane lands and everyone is clapping their hands. So I said to myself, "WTF?!" :confused: :mrgreen:

I grab a taxi and he runs through a few red lights. So I said to myself, "WTF?!?" :confused: :D

I unpack at the Napolitano Hotel and walk over to Cisne (formerly known as The Girl's House). When I entered the place, several chicas said "Chino~~~Ching Ching Chong Chong!!!" Again, I said to myself, "WTF?!?" :confused: :D

Good times and great memories.

LIKEWISE...i had no idea wtf was going on!!! i thought i was about to be sacraficed or something!!!

Cuba Libre
01-18-2007, 04:36 PM

I just may start with my first ever trip as a non spanish speaking recently divorced. . . .2 days prior. . . .35 year old gringo.I look forward to hearing your stories. It may help to jolt my memories.