PDA

View Full Version : Finally Mobile

yayow
10-07-2011, 01:04 PM
Well picked up a car to get around better with, well kind of picked up a car. This is what happened. I know this chica, she is about 38 or so, and still gorgeous, wish I would have known her years ago when she was in her 20's she must have been something. Anyway I have known her ever since I moved to Santo Domingo, she used to run a casa in Ciudad Nueva, which wasn't far from where I lived. Never have done her, although I have thought seriously about it, and I know it's mutual, but because I like her as a friend, decided against it, plus she has a gorgeous daughter that is 20 and I wouldn't mind doing that, although I probably can't because she knows her mom and I are friends.

Well anyway I knew she was leaving for Spain, and I stopped by her place to wish her well in her travels, she now has a small cafeteria, the casa thing didn't work out as well as she wished. As we are sitting there, I tell her I thnk it's time for me to buy some sort of car, she looks at me and says that she will be in Spain for about a year or a year and a half, why don't I take her car, and all I have to do is do whatever repairs I think are neccessary. She says it works out for her, because her car is a piece of shit (what an understatement!), and needs repairs, and plus she trust me to take care of it. better than her daughter. Good for me, because it costs me nothing and can take my time in fixing it as I see fit, and as I want to spend my money.

I actually have done quite a few repairs already, because it needed it to be road worthy, don't know how she drove it in the condition it was in when I got it.:confused:

I have already noticed a few things, having a vehicle just improves your ability to monger even better, just having added flexibility as you are getting around town, or if you want to meet chicas in locations where you would not normally go. Will explain more about this in later posts.

naptime
10-07-2011, 01:45 PM
pics or it didnt happen.

is she as sexy as la mariposa ?

yayow
10-07-2011, 02:00 PM
pics or it didnt happen.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

who is mariposa :confused: pics or it didn't happen :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Please clarify, you have lost me.

deezl
10-07-2011, 02:04 PM
pics or it didnt happen.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

yayow
10-07-2011, 02:14 PM
Now I find the gas prices down here to be very expensive, that is a downer, but have to appreciate the flexibility. But have already been n a couple of spots that I just happened to be passing by and were able to get some numbers, for future consideration.

Wednesday night, I was supposed to be bringing to the pad a chica that I had on Monday she called and wanted me to pick her up at mdnight from the casa she was working at 360. So I was already in the Zona Colonial, when she called and cancelled, probably a last minute guy gave her a good offer, she already knew that what I give her is extra dinero, so I don't pay casa prices. But since I was already there, I was able to go to plan B, real quick instead if I had been waiting at my pad for her to show up via taxi, would have been somewhat stuck. Instead as I am driving away from where the casa was I she these two chicas walking together in the zone getting ready to turn onto the conde, I slow down, and call them over, as they approach I see that I recognize them from the same casa as the other chica, and one I had just given my info to the other day, so they hopped in, took one home and the one I wanted came back to the pad, so some dividends, have already been paid, and I can foresee many more, coming my way.

naptime
10-07-2011, 02:24 PM
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

who is mariposa :confused: pics or it didn't happen :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Please clarify, you have lost me.

oh dear stew stew stew....

pics or it didnt happen, is something many people say these days on facebook and forums. the statements means, either post pics proving yoruself, or we'll have to assume you are making the story up.

its a joke. a term of endearment among friends. :)

example:

guy 1: man, this shit i banged last night, looked just like halle berry!!
guy 2: pics or it didnt happen.

la pariposa... the broken down, beat up, tracker than balcoach has up in sosua. you know, the one that is so beat up that no one would ever want to steal it :)

yayow
10-07-2011, 02:29 PM
oh dear stew stew stew....

pics or it didnt happen, is something many people say these days on facebook and forums. the statements means, either post pics proving yoruself, or we'll have to assume you are making the story up.

its a joke. a term of endearment among friends. :)

example:

guy 1: man, this shit i banged last night, looked just like halle berry!!
guy 2: pics or it didnt happen.

la pariposa... the broken down, beat up, tracker than balcoach has up in sosua. you know, the one that is so beat up that no one would ever want to steal it :)

Thanks, not really up with all the computer lingo, I am on facebook too, and sometimes I am reading what someone writes and I have no clue what they are trying to say, guess I am not that hip:mrgreen: I remember for years I had no clue what lol meant, and I just recently learned what smh, couldn't figure it out for the life of me, until someone told me. Duh.

naptime
10-07-2011, 02:40 PM
Thanks, not really up with all the computer lingo, I am on facebook too, and sometimes I am reading what someone writes and I have no clue what they are trying to say, guess I am not that hip:mrgreen: I remember for years I had no clue what lol meant, and I just recently learned what smh, couldn't figure it out for the life of me, until someone told me. Duh.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

when my mom first got online.. she thought lol meant "lots of love"

it wasnt long till one of her friends had a family member die.

so mom posted in her most sincere thoughts... "i'm so sorry, LOL"

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

deezl
10-07-2011, 02:43 PM

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

this never fails to make me laugh:

MrHappy
10-08-2011, 12:49 PM
pics or it didnt happen.

Pics of her, or of the car???

WickedWillie
10-08-2011, 01:13 PM
Well picked up a car to get around better with, well kind of picked up a car. This is what happened. I know this chica, she is about 38 or so, and still gorgeous, wish I would have known her years ago when she was in her 20's she must have been something. Anyway I have known her ever since I moved to Santo Domingo, she used to run a casa in Ciudad Nueva, which wasn't far from where I lived. Never have done her, although I have thought seriously about it, and I know it's mutual, but because I like her as a friend, decided against it, plus she has a gorgeous daughter that is 20 and I wouldn't mind doing that, although I probably can't because she knows her mom and I are friends.

Well anyway I knew she was leaving for Spain, and I stopped by her place to wish her well in her travels, she now has a small cafeteria, the casa thing didn't work out as well as she wished. As we are sitting there, I tell her I thnk it's time for me to buy some sort of car, she looks at me and says that she will be in Spain for about a year or a year and a half, why don't I take her car, and all I have to do is do whatever repairs I think are neccessary. She says it works out for her, because her car is a piece of shit (what an understatement!), and needs repairs, and plus she trust me to take care of it. better than her daughter. Good for me, because it costs me nothing and can take my time in fixing it as I see fit, and as I want to spend my money.

I actually have done quite a few repairs already, because it needed it to be road worthy, don't know how she drove it in the condition it was in when I got it.:confused:

I have already noticed a few things, having a vehicle just improves your ability to monger even better, just having added flexibility as you are getting around town, or if you want to meet chicas in locations where you would not normally go. Will explain more about this in later posts.

Aagghh...vehicle ownership in the DR.

The keys to the kingdom without a doubt.:iconTU::iconTU::iconTU:

and unfortunately the keys to a whole new world of frustration.:mad:

Just make sure all your docs are in order and enjoy.

yayow
10-08-2011, 01:25 PM

Yeah hopefully more good than bad.:rolleyes:

All the docs are in my name, registration, insurance etc., so that shouldn't be a problem.

Mainly looking forward to getting into some areas that have eluded me thus far, and of course easier to make some road trips, planning to see La Romana, and the Punta Cana areas, and see what I can see in those locales for a few days each. I have always been the kind of guy that will get up and go at a moments notice, I am sure you guys will be seeing me more often up north, at a moments notice, actually without any notice, I may just pop in.:rofl:

BigLongBeach
10-08-2011, 02:18 PM

this is my uncles game. He is 67yrs old and he has a girlfriend in every town from santo domingo west to ocoa, and north to puerto plata. He literally pulls over right next to anything he likes, he offers them a ride, now he uses his charm.

one of the things people forget is that it is really hot and sunny in D.R. and while us tourists like the get-a-away from the cold temps the local hate the heat. All these young girls dont have money to take a taxi from point A to B. Sometime they dont have bus money or publico money either. So they have to do a lot of walking around. When a serious looking man rolls up to them and offers them a ride they are usually so friendly and naive enough to get in the car with him. Guys like my uncle get into all kinds of young things with this move.

Like WW said there are gonna be plenty of headaches but hopefully the extra toto and the quality of that toto will make up for it and them some

BigLongBeach
10-08-2011, 02:29 PM
this is my uncles game. He is 67yrs old and he has a girlfriend in every town from santo domingo west to ocoa, and north to puerto plata. He literally pulls over right next to anything he likes, he offers them a ride, now he uses his charm.

one of the things people forget is that it is really hot and sunny in D.R. and while us tourists like the get-a-away from the cold temps the local hate the heat. All these young girls dont have money to take a taxi from point A to B. Sometime they dont have bus money or publico money either. So they have to do a lot of walking around. When a serious looking man rolls up to them and offers them a ride they are usually so friendly and naive enough to get in the car with him. Guys like my uncle get into all kinds of young things with this move.

Like WW said there are gonna be plenty of headaches but hopefully the extra toto and the quality of that toto will make up for it and them some

i should have given a example of it to put it into perspective. We were with my uncle and he was gonna cook us lunch. We get into his jeepeta and head to the super-market. We are about 2 blocks from the super market when his radar goes off and makes a immediate u-turn. He pulls upto this thick 34-26-36 with sun-kissed blonde curley hair in a sun dress, and her skin was glistening with a trickle of sweat. He talks to her for about 3 minutes, and she gets in the car. they are talking and she is real grateful, flirting, touching, and she gives him her number. drops her off maybe 3-4 blocks away

I just met my uncle(adopted) and thought well that was a waste of my time. Until the next day when he shows up with her at my hotel with 2 cousins for me and his nephew. We hit the pool with the girls while he hit the skins upstairs in the room.

yayow
10-08-2011, 02:35 PM
i should have given a example of it to put it into perspective. We were with my uncle and he was gonna cook us lunch. We get into his jeepeta and head to the super-market. We are about 2 blocks from the super market when his radar goes off and makes a immediate u-turn. He pulls upto this thick 34-26-36 with sun-kissed blonde curley hair in a sun dress, and her skin was glistening with a trickle of sweat. He talks to her for about 3 minutes, and she gets in the car. they are talking and she is real grateful, flirting, touching, and she gives him her number. drops her off maybe 3-4 blocks away

I just met my uncle(adopted) and thought well that was a waste of my time. Until the next day when he shows up with her at my hotel with 2 cousins for me and his nephew. We hit the pool with the girls while he hit the skins upstairs in the room.

Exactly my point BLB, that is part of my style as well, only had the vehicle a week or so, and already picked up a chica, who was walking and actually hit it that night. Plan on making it part of my modus operandi. :iconTU::iconTU:

gdogg
10-08-2011, 05:09 PM

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I thought that shit too!!!! Luckily no one I knew died...I would've done the same as your mom.

uncle ruckus
10-08-2011, 05:34 PM

Do we have the same uncle? Mine does the same thing all over Santiago. I remember one time when I was like 17 and staying at his house for the summer that we went out to run some errands. We're going at 5mph in the middle of the city when he sees a girl he likes. Pulls over and this is his move:

"Hey pretty girl, here's 500 pesos. Can you go to the corner and buy me and my nephew 3 empanadas? I'll wait for you here."

The amazing thing is that the girl goes and buys them and brings them back. He gives her one of the empanadas and gets her name, phone number, address, where she goes to school, what her relationship status is, etc. By the end of the conversation, the girl is in the backseat of his SUV and I'm being dropped off at my grandmother's house.

SeaWeed
10-08-2011, 09:14 PM
now you can zip back and forth from LaCapital and your place in Boca Chica :iconTU:

BigLongBeach
10-08-2011, 09:50 PM
Do we have the same uncle? Mine does the same thing all over Santiago. I remember one time when I was like 17 and staying at his house for the summer that we went out to run some errands. We're going at 5mph in the middle of the city when he sees a girl he likes. Pulls over and this is his move:

"Hey pretty girl, here's 500 pesos. Can you go to the corner and buy me and my nephew 3 empanadas? I'll wait for you here."

The amazing thing is that the girl goes and buys them and brings them back. He gives her one of the empanadas and gets her name, phone number, address, where she goes to school, what her relationship status is, etc. By the end of the conversation, the girl is in the backseat of his SUV and I'm being dropped off at my grandmother's house.

LMAO.... we might have the same uncle. I remember seeing him in action before i learned dominican spanish. The girls got in the car and it was dizzying for me. I had no idea what was going on my friend told me that he is just getting all the 411.

Again next thing i know he and the girls are knocking on my hotel room door.

TNT72
10-08-2011, 10:18 PM
Aaahhhh. La Mariposa!!!

She is a sexy beatch!!

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=25577&d=1314895136

yayow
10-09-2011, 03:12 PM

By the way that was a big part of the motivation to become mobile, walking around the capital, you can't help but notice all the chicas walking around or waiting for a publico or guagua. Seeing that my perverted and mongering mind, just naturally thought that if I had wheels, I could offer many of these fine ass chicas a ride, and while in my little world I would have her undivided attention for a bit, and could rap a bit, get the digits, and negotiate whatever I wanted. After all if a chica who doesn't know you gets in your ride, the panties are already half way down :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Actually you don't even have to offer them a ride you have the ability to pull up to them as they are walking on the street, stop for a second, get the digits, and drive up the next one, that happens to be walking by herself or with her amigas around the corner.

ezsmile
10-09-2011, 04:20 PM

I hear there are old gringos that get 300 peso blowjobs using the same technique:rofl:

SeaWeed
10-09-2011, 07:25 PM
I hear there are old gringos that get 300 peso blowjobs using the same technique:rofl:think we heard that recently and think that is up in Sosua......
we will need Yayow's intel if the same holds true for LaCapital and Boca Chica curbside blowjobs......
maybe it's higher since the majority of Chicas are better looking in LaCapital and BC.....

Maverick77
10-09-2011, 08:16 PM

This will help:

[/URL][URL="http://www.urbandictionary.com/"]http://www.urbandictionary.com (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=smh)

MrHappy
10-10-2011, 07:10 AM

Right. Welcome to the Abyss, Yayow.

Why don't you just start doing the "concho" thing? lol

yayow
10-10-2011, 11:25 AM
Right. Welcome to the Abyss, Yayow.

Why don't you just start doing the "concho" thing? lol

Yeah probably a great Abyss, but it made sense to me, after I got the place in Boca and realized I wasn't spending as much time there, mostly because I dreaded taking the trip there via Guagua. Makes it a lot easier to do some of the things I want to do.

yayow
10-17-2011, 10:01 PM
......, plus she has a gorgeous daughter that is 20 and I wouldn't mind doing that, although I probably can't because she knows her mom and I are friends.

Well earlier tongiht I stopped by the cafeteria to just show my face and have a cold one and the times I had stopped by before, the 20 year old daughter wasn't there, but she was there today, and god she looked fantastic, was wearing some short tight white shorts, and a tight little top on, she asked me to take her to the supermarket, because she needed some supplies for the business, I did ; stayed outside and waited for her to finish her shopping, then she had one other errand to run, did that gladly as well.

We talked for a bit, and we have set up a date (at this point not boyfriend and girlfriend type of date, just hanging out date) in a couple of weeks for us to hang at a few of the discos on Ave. Venezuela, with a few of her friends, her only night off is Sundays, next Sunday I already have plans but the one after that.

Man if I can get into that I will be very happy, even with her hanging out with me, and I will make my presence better known in the future by stopping by the spot more often, since she seems to be a little bit into it, but besides my friendship with her mom, she has a full time boyfriend, even though she admits she only sees him once a week, which I assume is the Sundays that she is off, but if she actually hangs with me on Sunday in a couple of weeks, I will tell her only her girlfriends not her boyfriend is invited, will see where it goes, but damn do I want to get in those panties, she is truly perfect for what I like.

Man a part of me feels like such a jerk to be scheming on how to get into the panties, of my friends hot daughter (especially because I know she wants me to be in her bed), but when I see her daughter, it doesn't matter, all that matters is knowing how my dick would feel buried inside of her. :iconTU:

hugrad95a
10-18-2011, 03:41 AM
Well earlier tongiht I stopped by the cafeteria to just show my face and have a cold one and the times I had stopped by before, the 20 year old daughter wasn't there, but she was there today, and god she looked fantastic, was wearing some short tight white shorts, and a tight little top on, she asked me to take her to the supermarket, because she needed some supplies for the business, I did ; stayed outside and waited for her to finish her shopping, then she had one other errand to run, did that gladly as well.

We talked for a bit, and we have set up a date (at this point not boyfriend and girlfriend type of date, just hanging out date) in a couple of weeks for us to hang at a few of the discos on Ave. Venezuela, with a few of her friends, her only night off is Sundays, next Sunday I already have plans but the one after that.

Man if I can get into that I will be very happy, even with her hanging out with me, and I will make my presence better known in the future by stopping by the spot more often, since she seems to be a little bit into it, but besides my friendship with her mom, she has a full time boyfriend, even though she admits she only sees him once a week, which I assume is the Sundays that she is off, but if she actually hangs with me on Sunday in a couple of weeks, I will tell her only her girlfriends not her boyfriend is invited, will see where it goes, but damn do I want to get in those panties, she is truly perfect for what I like.

Man a part of me feels like such a jerk to be scheming on how to get into the panties, of my friends hot daughter (especially because I know she wants me to be in her bed), but when I see her daughter, it doesn't matter, all that matters is knowing how my dick would feel buried inside of her. :iconTU:

IMO, I would pass on the Daughter of a friend. Too much pussy in the DR. You probably could just fuck her friends if she has hot friends. You and the Mom seem to be cool, so I would pass on it.

But if you do press on please post the story. It sounds like a hustler letter. lol :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

MrHappy
10-18-2011, 08:04 AM
IMO, I would pass on the Daughter of a friend. Too much pussy in the DR. You probably could just fuck her friends if she has hot friends. You and the Mom seem to be cool, so I would pass on it.

But if you do press on please post the story. It sounds like a hustler letter. lol :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I agree. Good chance of blowing a nice friendship.

But then again, we all know that a horny dick has no conscious.

yayow
10-18-2011, 09:11 AM

I agree. Good chance of blowing a nice friendship.

But then again, we all know that a horny dick has no conscious.

Yeah you guys are probably right, her mom and I are good friends, probably is a major no - no. Easier to put it all into perspective, now that I am home, and am not looking at her. Plus as you guys say, she does have some hot friends, may be wiser to pursue them, met one briefly a few weeks ago, and she was incredible as well. Will try and keep my dick in my pants, while around her, but can't say for sure, especially if she indicates it can happen, and after having a few drinks and watching her move on the dance floor, may need to summon up all my will power.

Actually part of the fault needs to go to mom, a few times when I visited their house to talk to mom, her daughter would be running around the house with nothing but a t-shirt hiding absolutely nothing, there is only so much a man can stand :mrgreen::rofl::rofl:

Plus mom suggested that I become facebook friends with her daughter to make it easier for us to communicate, and of course most of her pictures are of her in bikinis. I am only human.

trEPP33
10-18-2011, 10:01 AM
Yeah you guys are probably right, her mom and I are good friends, probably is a major no - no. Easier to put it all into perspective, now that I am home, and am not looking at her. Plus as you guys say, she does have some hot friends, may be wiser to pursue them, met one briefly a few weeks ago, and she was incredible as well. Will try and keep my dick in my pants, while around her, but can't say for sure, especially if she indicates it can happen, and after having a few drinks and watching her move on the dance floor, may need to summon up all my will power.

Actually part of the fault needs to go to mom, a few times when I visited their house to talk to mom, her daughter would be running around the house with nothing but a t-shirt hiding absolutely nothing, there is only so much a man can stand :mrgreen::rofl::rofl:

Plus mom suggested that I become facebook friends with her daughter to make it easier for us to communicate, and of course most of her pictures are of her in bikinis. I am only human.

Sounds like you already know what's going to happen if the chance arises. If she goes out with you without her boyfriend that's the signal right there. She is not going to want her friends to have you and if she puts it out there how are you going to say no? Imagine how open she would be away from her family in a club/bar setting. If it were me the only way I could stop myself would be to tell her to invite her boyfriend or don't go out at all. Just to tempting. Good luck either way.

yayow
10-25-2011, 09:50 AM
One other thing about being mobile, which I feel can be a big advantage especially as time goes by.

Being mobile means you can utilize the cabanas, if I happen to pass a chica, or at a bar with a chica and things progress, and there is a meeting of the minds, all you have to do is find the closest cabana to do your business, no need to get a cab and go all the way back to your pad.

Plus there are some chicas, that I may want the experience of fucking, but I may not want them to know where I live, or may not particularly want them in my place, some of these chicas have sticky fingers if you know what I mean. The valuable stuff of course would already be locked up, but sometimes some of these chicas will go into the bathroom, or spot a little knicknack or something you have lying around your spot, and the next day when you are looking for your toothpaste, or something else you can't find it, and suddenly the bell goes off it was that damn bitch I had here last night.

I think that will be the new modus operandi, reserve the apt. more so, not always but more so for the chicas I know better and that I somewhat trust a bit. Not always fool proof, as proven by Margarita in Boca Chica, but still better odds. After all some of those cabanas are real nice, and for the avg. price of say 300 pesos or so for two or three hours, what's the harm, and at least you have peace of mind, and don't have to worry or have to check every place she's been, after she's been there.

yayow
10-25-2011, 10:17 AM
Being mobile also gives me access to the street walkers, a source of cheap pussy in the DR, that I very seldom utilized, I id on occasion when street walkers were prevalent on Ave. Independencia, around the rear of the hotels located on the Malecon, I was only a few blocks away, so on occasion as I was walking home, if I spotted one, I may pick one up and walk her back to the pad. Now that the police moved them out of the area, because of the complaints of the residents in the area, it was a source of pussy that I totally abandoned. After all, if I wanted to get a street walker, I would have to get a taxi, troll for them in the taxi, maybe there would be none that appealed to me, so I would be paying a taxi, for nothing, and trolling with a taxi, even if you found one you liked would be at the very least I imagine 500 pesos, after all to get to the area at that time of night would be probably 200 pesos at the least, I am sure they would charge you something for the actual trolling part, and then charge you something to take her back to your pad with you, then you would have to get another taxi for her to head back to where you picked her up from.

The money you thought you saved by picking up cheap street walker pussy, just turned out to be not that cheap at all.

DCIronman
10-25-2011, 10:21 AM
One other thing about being mobile, which I feel can be a big advantage especially as time goes by.

Being mobile means you can utilize the cabanas, if I happen to pass a chica, or at a bar with a chica and things progress, and there is a meeting of the minds, all you have to do is find the closest cabana to do your business, no need to get a cab and go all the way back to your pad.

Plus there are some chicas, that I may want the experience of fucking, but I may not want them to know where I live, or may not particularly want them in my place, some of these chicas have sticky fingers if you know what I mean. The valuable stuff of course would already be locked up, but sometimes some of these chicas will go into the bathroom, or spot a little knicknack or something you have lying around your spot, and the next day when you are looking for your toothpaste, or something else you can't find it, and suddenly the bell goes off it was that damn bitch I had here last night.

I think that will be the new modus operandi, reserve the apt. more so, not always but more so for the chicas I know better and that I somewhat trust a bit. Not always fool proof, as proven by Margarita in Boca Chica, but still better odds. After all some of those cabanas are real nice, and for the avg. price of say 300 pesos or so for two or three hours, what's the harm, and at least you have peace of mind, and don't have to worry or have to check every place she's been, after she's been there.
Now you are truly becoming Dominican. Local guys don't take putas to their homes. That's what cabanas are for.

Jimmydr
10-25-2011, 10:23 AM
Now you are truly becoming Dominican. Local guys don't take putas to their homes. That's what cabanas are for.

I think there are very few local guys there that live alone but you can correct me if I am wrong.

yayow
10-25-2011, 10:24 AM
I am on a roll now, I also can spend some more time with some chicas I know from places like Haina, San Cristobel or Los Alcarrizos (sp?). For example Lo Alcarrizos is a part of Santo Domingo but at the far north western part of the city (Haina, and San Cristobel are areas just outside of the capital, and costs by taxi to get to where I am, the taxi costs often times would cause me not to deal to often with those chicas), I have met a few chicas from there, but for them to visit me in Gazcue it cost 400 or 500 pesos by taxi. I would also then have to give them taxi money for them to get home.

Now I can just go there, hang there, hopefully have them introduce me to some of their amigas, which could allow me to potentially get their friend's pussy at some point in the future as well, just hang in the area and when the time is right find a nearby Cabana.

Jimmydr
10-25-2011, 10:25 AM
I am on a roll now, I also can spend some more time with some chicas I know from places like Haina, San Cristobel or Los Alcarrizos (sp?). For example Lo Alcarrizos is a part of Santo Domingo but at the far north western part of the city (Haina, and San Cristobel are areas just outside of the capital, and costs by taxi to get to where I am, the taxi costs often times would cause me not to deal to often with those chicas), I have met a few chicas from there, but for them to visit me in Gazcue it cost 400 or 500 pesos by taxi. I would also then have to give them taxi money for them to get home.

Now I can just go there, hang there, hopefully have them introduce me to some of their amigas, which could allow me to potentially get their friend's pussy at some point in the future as well, just hang in the area and when the time is right find a nearby Cabana.

Would be great to have pictures from all these campo's. You don't need any chica pictures, just everything else.:iconTU::iconTU::iconTU:

yayow
10-25-2011, 10:30 AM

Absolutely it opens up a whole bunch of new opportunties, I guess I am slow to learn, because if I had really thought about these things, I would have just picked one up earlier, but the thought of consistently driving in the city turned me off to the idea, now I can't imagine being without one.

Even the time with Dominican Dave was made easier as we bar hopped around. I asked him to take care of the gas, because gas is expensive down here, but was still a lot cheaper than if we tried to go to all the places we went to by taxi. Also as we were heading to one location and saw a different place that looked promising all that we had to do, was pull over check it out, and then proceed on our way.

yayow
10-25-2011, 10:33 AM
Would be great to have pictures from all these campo's. You don't need any chica pictures, just everything else.:iconTU::iconTU::iconTU:

Yeah I guess it's time for me to just go out and buy a new camera :rofl::rofl::rofl:

DCIronman
10-25-2011, 10:36 AM
I think there are very few local guys there that live alone but you can correct me if I am wrong.

Probably a lot more than you think. Not including expats, I've met quite a few single Dominican men who lived alone in their own places. Including my old Spanish instructor. Who also, incidentally put me on to the cabanas.

But you're probably right in that the majority of single dominican men live with family.

uncle ruckus
10-25-2011, 10:47 AM

The spelling is correct, just watch your back (and sides and front). Los Alcarrizos is not a nice place to hang out in.

Most of Los Alcarrizos is fine lower-middle class neighborhoods, but make a wrong turn and you're in the most dangerous part of the Dominican Republic. When I was in SD last month, the 305 chica wanted me to take her home in Los Alcarrizos. I left her at the entrance where I could get right back on the Autopista cause there was no way in hell I was getting lost there.

yayow
10-25-2011, 10:53 AM
The spelling is correct, just watch your back (and sides and front). Los Alcarrizos is not a nice place to hang out in.

Most of Los Alcarrizos is fine lower-middle class neighborhoods, but make a wrong turn and you're in the most dangerous part of the Dominican Republic. When I was in SD last month, the 305 chica wanted me to take her home in Los Alcarrizos. I left her at the entrance where I could get right back on the Autopista cause there was no way in hell I was getting lost there.

thanks good to know, new plan :mrgreen::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Meet them somewhere outside of Alcarrizos, and relax a bit and then find a Cabana in the nicer area :iconTU:

yayow
10-25-2011, 10:58 AM
Probably a lot more than you think. Not including expats, I've met quite a few single Dominican men who lived alone in their own places. Including my old Spanish instructor. Who also, incidentally put me on to the cabanas.

But you're probably right in that the majority of single dominican men live with family.

Interesting and now that you mention it, many chicas would always ask me if I lived alone, when we would talk, or if they arrived at my place, always thought it was strange that they would ask that question, but considering what you say, and thinking about it, it makes perfect sense that, that would be something they would want to know.

Jimmydr
10-25-2011, 11:00 AM

I am not talking about ex pats. It was common to see 5 to 10 people living together, back a few years ago.

yayow
10-25-2011, 11:05 AM

Meet them somewhere outside of Alcarrizos, and relax a bit and then find a Cabana in the nicer area :iconTU:

I do remember one chica that I drove home one afternoon, this was when I first came to the capital, I used to rent cars back then all the time. She was telling me that we had to hurry up and get to her neighborhood, because I didn't want to be there at night.

I remember that all the homes were right on top of each other it was a very claustophobic experience, the streets were so tight that I couldn't comfortably make a u-turn to turn around to get out the way I came, so stupidly I just drove straight ahead assuming that I would eventually come to a spot that would send me back to the autopista so I could get to where I lived, that wasn't a wise decision on my part, as I drove around and dusk arrived. I remembered what she said as it started to get darker and darker. The streets were just one twisting and turning street after another, didn't know where the fuck I was, finally some one directed me to a main street and I got the fuck out of there real fast.

Don't remember the name of the area, but I wouldn't be surprised if that was the one, although I do remember as I drove around in my increasingly panic mode, I noticed a lot of amazing looking chicas there. But I also realized besides all those hot chicas I wanted to get the hell out of there.

DCIronman
10-25-2011, 11:15 AM
I am not talking about ex pats. It was common to see 5 to 10 people living together, back a few years ago.

Guess it depends upon who you hang out with. My teacher Pablo was a recent college grad. And through him, I got a chance to meet quite a few Dominican guys who had decent paying jobs, and could afford to live on their own. Now, they weren't living in Rincon Largo, or Los Jardines. But they had their own places.

Jimmydr
10-25-2011, 11:18 AM
Guess it depends upon who you hang out with. My teacher Pablo was a recent college grad. And through him, I got a chance to meet quite a few Dominican guys who had decent paying jobs, and could afford to live on their own. Now, they weren't living in Rincon Largo, or Los Jardines. But they had their own places.

Then there are the many married Dominicans living with the wife and therefore, they need a cabana.

MrHappy
10-25-2011, 11:18 AM

I think you'll find that with more experience, ain't NO woman going to be visiting your home.

It's always better to take them someplace else.

Keep your private life and things separate from the rest of the world.

MrHappy
10-25-2011, 11:21 AM
I do remember one chica that I drove home one afternoon, this was when I first came to the capital, I used to rent cars back then all the time. She was telling me that we had to hurry up and get to her neighborhood, because I didn't want to be there at night.

I remember that all the homes were right on top of each other it was a very claustophobic experience, the streets were so tight that I couldn't comfortably make a u-turn to turn around to get out the way I came, so stupidly I just drove straight ahead assuming that I would eventually come to a spot that would send me back to the autopista so I could get to where I lived, that wasn't a wise decision on my part, as I drove around and dusk arrived. I remembered what she said as it started to get darker and darker. The streets were just one twisting and turning street after another, didn't know where the fuck I was, finally some one directed me to a main street and I got the fuck out of there real fast.

Don't remember the name of the area, but I wouldn't be surprised if that was the one, although I do remember as I drove around in my increasingly panic mode, I noticed a lot of amazing looking chicas there. But I also realized besides all those hot chicas I wanted to get the hell out of there.

Now that you have wheels, you should consider buying a GPS. 90% of the time, it will guide you back to familiar territory pretty damn quick.

I've got one, and don't know how I got by without it before I got it.

You buy the GPS, I got the DR/SD map!

MrHappy
10-25-2011, 11:24 AM

Tell them to meet you in the food court of Carrefour. They all know how to get there and get back home from there.

DCIronman
10-25-2011, 11:27 AM
Then there are the many married Dominicans living with the wife and therefore, they need a cabana.

Most definitely. These guys are the ones who are supporting the sex industry (and by extension, the cabanas) in the DR.

Kinda like married guys and strip clubs in the US.

Jimmydr
10-25-2011, 11:29 AM
Kinda like married guys and strip clubs in the US.

Nothing like that at all. These guys are fucking and not getting played.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

yayow
10-25-2011, 11:32 AM
I think you'll find that with more experience, ain't NO woman going to be visiting your home.

It's always better to take them someplace else.

Keep your private life and things separate from the rest of the world.

Lot of wisdom to this, and I understand what you are saying here, but some I will still allow to come to the pad, I still like them to spend the night on occasion, after all I need someone to use the wake up in the morning hard-on, on, not to mention the 4 am, after waking up to pee, hard-on, on. :iconTU::mrgreen::rofl::rofl::rofl:

yayow
10-25-2011, 11:46 AM
Now that you have wheels, you should consider buying a GPS. 90% of the time, it will guide you back to familiar territory pretty damn quick.

I've got one, and don't know how I got by without it before I got it.

You buy the GPS, I got the DR/SD map!

thanks that would be helpful, any particular brand of GPS, that you would recommend, being compatible with your downloaded map? Or does that not matter, and all of them are compatible regardless of the model of GPS device.

MrHappy
10-25-2011, 01:26 PM
thanks that would be helpful, any particular brand of GPS, that you would recommend, being compatible with your downloaded map? Or does that not matter, and all of them are compatible regardless of the model of GPS device.

Any garmin should be fine. I have a 1450, and love it to death. The 1350 is a little smaller.

I don't know if the map I have would work in another brand of GPS(like a Tom Tom)

hugrad95a
10-25-2011, 08:57 PM

You are graduating to advance mongering...Senior Tranquillo will soon be Dr.Tranquillo.

MrHappy
10-28-2011, 08:24 AM
Any garmin should be fine. I have a 1450, and love it to death. The 1350 is a little smaller.

I don't know if the map I have would work in another brand of GPS(like a Tom Tom)

1350's are going for less than 50 bucks on EBAY, you may want to check it out.

yayow
10-31-2011, 05:39 AM
So anyway I couldn't sleep last night, I was tossing and turning and decided to get up around 3 am, took a shower got dressed and decided to drive around a bit to see what I could see, Sunday night, didn't really expect to find much.

One thing that I did find, I will share, was I noticed a few street walkers around the corner from me again on Ave. Independencia just west of Pasteur. I was very surprised for a couple of reasons, for one it was a Sunday and most things are dead on a Sunday night. but there were maybe 6 or 7 chicas on the Ave. just passed them by, didn't stop to rap at all, but they did look decent actually very decent, now I am pissed that I didn't stop to get a better look. It is possble they were some chicas from some of the casas, the casas have been slow lately so I imagine some of the chicas are looking for ways to supplement their incomes.

I was surprised secondly because there haven't been that many out at all since the crackdown over a year ago, they pushed them all over to the Malecon section by the Heroes monument area, where the first stop of the metro is.

Don't know if this is an everyday occurrence as normally, no always I am not out in the streets at that time. If they are actually casa chicas I guess they don't arrive until after the Casas are close, I did notice also the lights in Lapus were still on brightly, surprised because of the time of night, a bit after 3 am, maybe they were from there, I don't know.

This post is for information purposes don't know if it is an everyday occurrence or not.