PDA

View Full Version : Rosados

travelman
05-09-2004, 12:45 PM
My favorite place! Big bar area and when I was there chicas were fun. Trying to speak to me with my limited spanish. Rooms are ok and the girls LOOK GREAT It is away from the main area. You need to take a cab and the name may have changed but if you tell the driver Rosados he will get you there!

Dark Knight
05-26-2004, 06:05 PM
Do you happen to have an address for this place I will have my own car.

Coz
07-05-2004, 03:46 PM
My favorite place! Big bar area and when I was there chicas were fun. Trying to speak to me with my limited spanish. Rooms are ok and the girls LOOK GREAT It is away from the main area. You need to take a cab and the name may have changed but if you tell the driver Rosados he will get you there!

I concur. The name of Rosadas now is "Casa Azul"!! No idea of the address though.

Babyboy31
07-08-2004, 09:05 PM
I know where it is....Its on Paraguay Street.....you need to get onto Ortega & Gasset and drive up north. Its before Casa Teresas....to at least let you know if you have passed it.

ElBrother
09-24-2004, 05:23 PM
These place is called Casa de Pablito .
Is in Calle Paraguay infront of la Plaza de Salud

prtyr2
11-11-2004, 12:07 AM
Dominican still call it pablitos but it is now called casa azul and used to be rosada. My buddy took a girl out from here last trip. His jet blue flight got in late, about 3:00 am. Azul was one of the only places still open. He grabbed the chica and we went to denoche. Now that was scary!