PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 2 Bedroom Apartments or Villa's for Rent

Toohot2cold
10-11-2011, 04:21 AM
Gentleman I will be visiting Sosua in November and need some insight.

Does anybody know of any 2-3 bedroom apartments/villas for rent in the center or around all of the action? I am not familiar with this area and do not want to fall victim to all the websites. Due to my parties size staying at a hotel would be to expensive.

Any personal recommendations?

Thanks,

-Toohot2cold

balcoach
10-11-2011, 01:18 PM
Gentleman I will be visiting Sosua in November and need some insight.

Does anybody know of any 2-3 bedroom apartments/villas for rent in the center or around all of the action? I am not familiar with this area and do not want to fall victim to all the websites. Due to my parties size staying at a hotel would be to expensive.

Any personal recommendations?

Thanks,

-Toohot2cold

How big is this said "party"
that can determine what size unit you want

Desiguy
10-11-2011, 10:05 PM
try condo dominicano, its five min walk to all the action, i am staying this month for ten days, i stayed there in last year and half for 4 time already its good place with security gurad durning night, for two bed room condo you pay 45$ per day.

http://www.condosdominicano.com/

Toohot2cold
10-12-2011, 11:24 AM
Party Size is about 10 people.

With this many people I do not want to pick a location where there are noise restrictions.

mikelodge
10-12-2011, 10:51 PM
Party Size is about 10 people.

With this many people I do not want to pick a location where there are noise restrictions.

Well if you are not the Jolly Troll then you might want to think about that one for a minute. Hmmm a place for 10 people and you asked about a 2-3 bedroom. There is NO 2 bedroom where you can be as roudy as you want (with no noise restrictions as you put it) in the center of town.

Just saying you really should look at villas up in the hills and not even look at 2 Bedrooms. Try a 4 bedroom there are lots of them so at least you will have a place for everyone to sleep unless you plan on taking turns with who gets the kitchen chairs. :corky:

Maybe if you PM'd Don Q. at the Palms he could recommend a Villa he is a good guy and knows a lot of people and a board member and sponsor.