PDA

View Full Version : A New Santo Domingo Casa?

MisterPink
01-06-2007, 06:57 PM
I found this on DR1, what club is this guy talking about?

http://www.dr1.com/forums/general-stuff/58245-best-lil-ho-house-santo-domingo.html

The "Best Li'l Ho House In Santo Domingo!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just after I start to think that there are no more good "Ho Houses" in Santo Domingo,my best friend takes me to one!! Since my "New Years Resolutions" for 2007 include having more "Sport Sex",I went out last night. Started at my "Old Reliable",'Lapsus Night Club",(Independencia,behind the Hotel Jaragua)
What a "LOOSER"! A few "5s",and dead!
My friend came in,and we, "Blew That POPSTAND"!
The next place,however, was a real "FIND"! Really great ambiance.Clean and sexy! Just like I like my "Hos"! There must have been over 40 girls there.There were at least ten,"10s"! Ten,"9s",Ten,"8s",and only a few fat ugly pigs for the Dominican guys who seem to think they are getting more for their money the fatter the girl. I'm talking young,"Cafe o Lait" types. Not too dark,not too light! Some of the prettiest girls in town! Sexy outfits leaving "NOTHING" to the imagination! The girls are all "Bright Eyed",and smiling.
There is also a new Hotel next door where you can get a really nice room for 600 pesos,if you take a girl from the bar.
Normally I would tell you where to find this "Sexual Oasis",but I thought,why give information away,when yoy cas sellit??
Sooooooooooooooo,any guy,or gal (Lots of the "Girls',like The "Girls" too! ) who wants to visit the new "Wet Spot" in Santo Domingo,can contact me for a guided tour! I charge 1,500 pesos/$50 to take you there!
"Beat That!"........Oh! or let the girls do that for you!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC CCCCCCCCC

mp

Drjetman
01-06-2007, 07:28 PM
Chris is the real deal.He's an American who came to the DR many times like we do and decided to become a permanent resident.He knows what he's talking about.Sometimes his posts on DR1 are tongue in cheek.I don't know if this one is.
Recently he took a ride around the Capital and noted all the places where the girls were hanging out and posted the info on DR1.The moderators deleted it and then started screening his subsequent posts.

prtyr2
01-06-2007, 07:46 PM
He is describing The Girl House. . . not exactly new. There is a new place reported to be near the presidential palace but have not had time to check it out. They opened this week. BTW I was in lapsus last night and there were 4 girls that had KILLER bodies in the place. I mean Killer!

MisterPink
01-06-2007, 07:51 PM
Isn't The Girl House The old Cisne, or am I confused?

mp

Bug Boy
01-06-2007, 08:13 PM
Prty2,

I'll be down that way later this month. Get the scoop on all the places ;)

What kind of prices were they talking in the girls house and lapsus?

prtyr2
01-06-2007, 08:42 PM
Girl House was 2500 and I didn't ask at Lapsus. My buddy goes there a bunch and has a regular. I am meeting him for a few beers in a bit and will ask. he may usually be too drunk to remember prices though!

MrHappy
01-07-2007, 09:27 AM
Isn't The Girl House The old Cisne, or am I confused?

mp

That's correct.

Cheeno
01-26-2007, 10:36 PM
He is describing The Girl House. . . not exactly new. There is a new place reported to be near the presidential palace but have not had time to check it out. They opened this week. BTW I was in lapsus last night and there were 4 girls that had KILLER bodies in the place. I mean Killer!

Hey prty2, can you please tell me the name of this casa you are talking about?

prty2 is correct. CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC is talking about The Girl's House (formerly known as Cisne). Alan (a cool American guy) used to run Cisne until May of 2005.

He sometimes would not charge me for drinks.

I heard that Alan opened up another casa but I do not know where.