PDA

View Full Version : Looking to watch the Bears Playoff

gmalet
01-07-2007, 09:44 AM
Will be in Sosua during the Bears Playoff game on Sunday the 14th. Does anyone know if Lou will be back by then? I have to watch this game.

If not I think they have a place in Cabarete to watch football but I forgot the name. Does anyone know of any other places that will have the playoffs?

Rocky
01-07-2007, 09:51 AM
Will be in Sosua during the Bears Playoff game on Sunday the 14th. Does anyone know if Lou will be back by then? I have to watch this game.

If not I think they have a place in Cabarete to watch football but I forgot the name. Does anyone know of any other places that will have the playoffs?
Most English speaking bars will have it on, and if you prefer a sports bar environment, you can watch it at Eddy's.

balcoach
01-07-2007, 10:15 AM
If lou is not back, go to Rocky's and watch the game. U can eat, drink, and do your thing there without having to go out of sosua.

gmalet
01-07-2007, 10:53 AM
Sweet. I can't miss the game. Thanks for the help.

psriches
01-07-2007, 01:34 PM

If not I think they have a place in Cabarete to watch football but I forgot the name. Does anyone know of any other places that will have the playoffs?Playoffs? You kiddin me! Playoffs? I just hope we can win a game!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qwq7BYOnDrM

gmalet
01-07-2007, 09:10 PM
Thats what Lovey Smith should have been saying when the Bears lost to Greenbay NY Eve. Oh well at least we won 12.

the_Jayman
01-07-2007, 09:30 PM

You're thinking of Jose O'Shays in Cabretta

Careful if this game is on FOX ? ? ?

Everyone gets CBS and NBC and ABC and ESPN but FOX is finicky down there . .

Lou's would be my first stop

Eddy's would be me 2nd stop (if you can get them to turn off the god damn soccer game .. .)

Jose O'shays is a definite . . .

Only talking the FOX angle here . . I don't think Black Beard's gets FOX . . . Does Rocky's ? ? ?

If so . . FOX NY or where ?

gmalet
01-07-2007, 09:50 PM
Thats what I was thinking. Hopefully they have Fox. Last year I watched the Bears Playoff in my Hotel Room. Unfortunately it was ESPN in Spanish. It was better than nothing but I like to have it in English.

Rocky??

the_Jayman
01-07-2007, 09:53 PM
Ask around the day before . . you'll find it in Sosua ! !

remyman41
01-08-2007, 12:28 AM
Bears vs. Ravens in Superbowl. Go Bears:corky:

Rocky
01-08-2007, 06:09 AM
No Fox on cable.
If the game is on Fox, then you need to go where they have Sat dishes.
I think Lou might still be closed, but Eddy's will have it.
As for Jose Oshays, one might like to be advised that everything costs at least double than elsewhere.

the_Jayman
01-08-2007, 09:14 PM
As for Jose Oshays, one might like to be advised that everything costs at least double than elsewhere.

More like quadruple at that rip-off joint . . . but they do get all the NFL games . . . :dontknow: