PDA

View Full Version : upcoming trip

johnfromnorthjersey
10-13-2011, 02:38 PM
I’m planning a fifth trip for late Nov/early Dec. The June trip was certainly not my best. Sosua has change and in my opinion & not for the better. Yes, chicas are available and it is still pretty much a ‘point & chick’ process. Prices were even a little lower. But the atmosphere changed big time. The whole town gave off a sense of desperation. It was always about the money but in the past chicas wanted to party & have a good time. In June the chicas seem to be focusing on only the peso because the source was drying up. I also had other issues; did not have a wingman, made several stupid mistakes, Classicos was raided and closed most of the week, the chica I wifed up with for several days in Nov and again in June took me for several hundred dollars.

So this trip will be a bit different; 4 nights in Sosua and 4 nights at Black Beards. I decided to stay at the NG instead of D’Piero’s this trip. The NG being ‘party central’ should make it easy to hook up with a wingman or two and the location is convenient for ST sessions which will be my primary objective. I have never stayed at BB but it sounds like it might suite my mongering style. Its set up should made it easy to find a chica willing to give up her culo & to fullful my fantasy of spending a night with two interactive chicas. At this point I have not decided where to stay first.

What I would like to know is the cost of a taxi from BB to Sosua & from Sosua to BB. I assume that it is easier to negotiate with the Sosua taxi drivers.

Tiger
10-13-2011, 02:53 PM
Have a great time. I would think the the chica situation would be better this trip than in the summertime as they are looking for some extra christmas pesos. You will definitely find a WM at the NG. If not check out Rocky's for breakfast one morning.

Take lots of pics and I look forward to your report.

el toro
10-13-2011, 03:40 PM
I've split my trip between Sosua and BB's a few times and will say that I like to use BB's as a warm up. It's kind of slow and a good place to keep two for the night (performance may vary, but you can trust them) and fuck a lot in the day because not much else to do there. After two days at BB's I'm roarin and ready to go to Sosua and speed things up a little. A big plus for me is to end this split at Sosua because it's closer to the airport and that long drive from BB's to the airport makes those withdrawals kick in too soon.

By the time I got to Sosua I was happy to hang at the beach and get out and stretch my legs a little more during the day. I cut back my chicas from 2-3 to per day to 1-2 by this time.

From POP to BB's taxis will run from $40-$50 depending on how firm you are on price.

From BB's to Sosua they'll try to charge as much as $80, but you can get them for $50-$60 or less if splitting the tab with others.

From Sosua to BB's you can negotiate with anyone with a car a decent price.

Have a great trip and keep us posted.

blazaveli
10-13-2011, 10:26 PM
Enjoy! What dates you planning to be in Sosua?

johnfromnorthjersey
10-14-2011, 04:14 PM
Enjoy! What dates you planning to be in Sosua?

I’m leaning towards staying in Sosua first; Nov 26-Nov 29 then moving to BB for some relaxation on Nov 30 to Dec 4. But at this point I don’t have hotel reservation, just an airline ticket.

XXX
10-14-2011, 04:27 PM
John,, if you look up the words roll call in the search box,,, there is an active Sept/Oct/Nov Roll Call with 6 members that say that they will be in town from the 22nd until the 29th. There will probably be another Roll Call for December and January to follow.
You could always PM some of these members and see if they would like to meet up for a drink.
This is how I met my friend and wingman Tiger !!

X

blazaveli
10-14-2011, 04:31 PM
I’m leaning towards staying in Sosua first; Nov 26-Nov 29 then moving to BB for some relaxation on Nov 30 to Dec 4. But at this point I don’t have hotel reservation, just an airline ticket.

I'm booked from 12/6 ~ 12/12 so I'll be touching down right after you leave.

LightAlive
10-14-2011, 05:46 PM

I'm probably doing the reverse as you. I'll probably be at BB from Nov.25-28, and in Sosua Nov30-Dec.5.

eastcoastallstar
10-14-2011, 06:51 PM
I've split my trip between Sosua and BB's a few times and will say that I like to use BB's as a warm up. It's kind of slow and a good place to keep two for the night (performance may vary, but you can trust them) and fuck a lot in the day because not much else to do there. After two days at BB's I'm roarin and ready to go to Sosua and speed things up a little. A big plus for me is to end this split at Sosua because it's closer to the airport and that long drive from BB's to the airport makes those withdrawals kick in too soon.

By the time I got to Sosua I was happy to hang at the beach and get out and stretch my legs a little more during the day. I cut back my chicas from 2-3 to per day to 1-2 by this time.

From POP to BB's taxis will run from $40-$50 depending on how firm you are on price.

From BB's to Sosua they'll try to charge as much as $80, but you can get them for $50-$60 or less if splitting the tab with others.

From Sosua to BB's you can negotiate with anyone with a car a decent price.

Have a great trip and keep us posted.

That's pretty much on point except you've been paying double on the cabs. It should cost no more than $30 bucks from POP to BB's and no more than $35 to Sosua from BB's.