PDA

View Full Version : Chicas in Playa Dorado?

hughgrection
05-29-2005, 04:16 PM
Do the A I's Let you bring chicas in if you pay for them?

BrooklynBeas
05-29-2005, 04:54 PM
of course they will... any AI will let anyone in if youpay for them... But get readyto pay about 100 bucks a day for the chica to get in... they dont get a special whore rate... AI's are only for couples if you have to take sand to the beach... or if you get a good deal on airfare in a package deal the AI's can be used to sleep eat and hang for a lil bit but not for the fun fun stuff...

hughgrection
05-29-2005, 10:21 PM
of course they will... any AI will let anyone in if youpay for them... But get readyto pay about 100 bucks a day for the chica to get in... they dont get a special whore rate... AI's are only for couples if you have to take sand to the beach... or if you get a good deal on airfare in a package deal the AI's can be used to sleep eat and hang for a lil bit but not for the fun fun stuff...

I own as a timeshare so id only pay 40 fo the meals im allowed up to 4 peoplefor the unit

Apos
05-29-2005, 10:43 PM

I own as a timeshare so id only pay 40 fo the meals im allowed up to 4 peoplefor the unit

that might be less of an issue then. just make sure she looks presentable and tell them she is your novia if anyone asks.

if you have time that you are not going to use you might want to talk to jimmy about advertizing it. i'd bet someone here would rent it from you.

hughgrection
05-29-2005, 11:04 PM
[
tyhat might be less of an issue then. just make sure she looks presentable and tell them she is your novia if anyone asks.

if you have time that you are not going to use you might want to talk to jimmy about advertizing it. i'd bet someone here would rent it from you.

its so cheap that i use it all the time