PDA

View Full Version : Does the JetBlue website show all the flights available to POP?

No Worries
10-13-2011, 07:23 PM
From reading the forum, I became aware that there is supposed to be an 11PM flight out of JFK to POP. However, I cant find that flight on the JB website. I also know there is a 3:30AM flight from POP to JFK and I cant locate that flight on the website either. Is it a situation where the website will not show you all the flights that are available or were those flights only for the summer time? Now that the fall is here, did they remove the 11PM flight to POP and the 3:30AM flight to JFK?

natmatt
10-13-2011, 07:39 PM
yes, you are right. jetblue flights out of jfk are seasonal.

Dave Diaz
10-13-2011, 08:09 PM
To my knowledge there is only one flight going in and coming out of pop. They add a late night flight for like labor day and probably colombus day but that's not the norm. I always remember 1 flight out and in for jfk.

If u really want to get out at a late time u should look into sti. Much more flights options there. I believe up to 4 a day.

blazaveli
10-13-2011, 10:24 PM
From my experience JB's site is pretty thorough on what flights are available. If the times you are looking for aren't listed than its probably not available for that date. I Think DD hit on the head. They always have 1 flight going into POP but they they sometimes add the late night flights but that is not a constant.

No Worries
10-13-2011, 11:21 PM
yes, you are right. jetblue flights out of jfk are seasonal.

DAMN!! No more 3:30Am flights back to JFK?!! That fucking sucks, I loved that flight! I never took the 11PM flight to POP, but I would have loved to have done a thursday night to sunday night trip. That would have given me 3 full night and 3 full days to enjoy myself!! DAMN!!