PDA

View Full Version : Close to the beach, AC, Chica-Friendly?

nomad
05-30-2005, 01:18 AM
I was thinking of staying closer to Sosua Beach, near the action bars in Sosua. Jimmy's turned against Europa, Rocky's has no AC. Any other places?

JDR
05-30-2005, 09:01 AM
I was thinking of staying closer to Sosua Beach, near the action bars in Sosua. Jimmy's turned against Europa, Rocky's has no AC. Any other places?

We kissed and made up. Feel free to stay at The Europa.

gdogg
06-03-2005, 10:09 PM
The Romanoff may be for you. Closer to the beach, A/C, $25-$30 rooms. Showers are small...little room for two. Other than that, it's a great place!

psriches
06-04-2005, 06:43 PM

We kissed and made up. Feel free to stay at The Europa.Diego and Jimmy dr. Definitely a love/hate relationship!!

Vincent Vega
06-05-2006, 06:11 PM
Sounds good. Anyone know if Romanoff is chica friendly? Any other good choices near a beach. I love hearing the ocean at night. Thanks!

Bug Boy
06-05-2006, 06:24 PM
Sounds good. Anyone know if Romanoff is chica friendly? Any other good choices near a beach. I love hearing the ocean at night. Thanks!

Romanoff is chica friendly but you won't hear the ocean at night.

Bug Boy
06-05-2006, 07:16 PM
Any other good choices near a beach. I love hearing the ocean at night. Thanks!

Near the beach is not near the beach as you would think. I think the closest hotel to the beach is Rocky's and that is about ten blocks away. If you want a chica friendly hotel where you can hear the waves there is only one that I know of and they have no tv and are chica tolerant. If you have a vision of looking out of your hotel window and seeing the ocean it won't happen in Sosua. No need to worry because once you see the chicas you will be like "Ocean Who".

Beads
06-05-2006, 08:43 PM
not too bright on the hotels part. they should all have a monger friendly wing! put a damn sign up caution mongers ahead lock up your women!

Homer Simpson
06-05-2006, 09:05 PM
Near the beach is not near the beach as you would think. I think the closest hotel to the beach is Rocky's and that is about ten blocks away. If you want a chica friendly hotel where you can hear the waves there is only one that I know of and they have no tv and are chica tolerant. If you have a vision of looking out of your hotel window and seeing the ocean it won't happen in Sosua. No need to worry because once you see the chicas you will be like "Ocean Who".
Waterfront rooms near the front, might provide you with ocean sounds and there are a few rooms with AC.
You have to be discreet about mongering and pay 300 pez for bringing her in.
Rocky's is only a couple of blocks from the beach, no ocean sounds and only 1 room with AC.
El Delfin is very close to the beach, but no ocean sounds, is chica friendly and reasonably priced.
It may be a bit noisy though, as it's right on the hiway in front of the Playero supermarket.
BTW. If you're running the AC, you won't hear the ocean sounds.

Bug Boy
06-06-2006, 05:25 AM
Waterfront rooms near the front, might provide you with ocean sounds and there are a few rooms with AC.

You guessed it Bart. I stayed at Hotel Waterfront in January.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=7456&highlight=Peace+Quiet

The weather was cooler and you didn't need an a/c. I had room #1 and you could hear the waves smashing against the cliff all night. The downside is there are no tvs in the room and you must be discrete about bringing your chicas in and out. The property is lovely with a pool and excellent restaurant.

I would not suggest this place for a first time trip. Once you learn your way around Sosua it might be a good choice. Only place I know you can wake up before the sun rises and walk 100 yards to watch the ocean perform its magic.