PDA

View Full Version : Difference between a little and no Spanish...

JDR
05-30-2005, 09:15 AM
Sicpup had this chica and after 20 minutes she bolted after he had arranged TLN for 1,000 all in English.

Unknowingly I got her a few days later and arranged 1,000 for 90 minutes. She was pleasant and told me of chicas getting ripped off. She stayed about 105 minutes and gave me a nice massage as well.

She left and the security guard told me so I caught up to her to hear her side of it. Just as I thought she had no idea what he had said and when he was done she left. I gave her a free lesson, "No comprene English" from now on. :D

Ram
05-30-2005, 10:48 AM
I wish I had more spanish but I don't. I have been using pimsleur but it is tough, no one in Toronto to practice it with. I try it on my dogs but they give me the same dumb look as when I speak english to them.

I use the old sign language, things like point at my ass and flick my tougue, it seems to work fine. The numbers are the most important to learn.

knotty
05-30-2005, 10:44 PM
Sicpup told me you had her. How was her performance. Was her head as good as our lovely Tipico girl?

JDR
05-31-2005, 07:53 AM
Sicpup told me you had her. How was her performance. Was her head as good as our lovely Tipico girl?

She was an interesting chica. I actually only got her because of her situiation. She was 1 of many fired from the resorts due to the weak dollar. I kept her over 90 minutes and she gave me a massage. I had the greatest BBBJ of the century only a few hours earlier and nothing was going to ruin those memories. She said no leche in the mouth, no BBBJ and she had rules. I understood that she lived with her parents and could return with nothing but she never knew that the rest of them lived 4 or 5 to a room. Look for more resort workers in the near future.

sicpup71
05-31-2005, 07:22 PM
Sicpup had this chica and after 20 minutes she bolted after he had arranged TLN for 1,000 all in English.

Unknowingly I got her a few days later and arranged 1,000 for 90 minutes. She was pleasant and told me of chicas getting ripped off. She stayed about 105 minutes and gave me a nice massage as well.

She left and the security guard told me so I caught up to her to hear her side of it. Just as I thought she had no idea what he had said and when he was done she left. I gave her a free lesson, "No comprene English" from now on. :D

i guess the good thing there is that i only gave her 500,lol . and yes Spanish would have helped