PDA

View Full Version : FIGARO MASSAGE

VELM
05-30-2005, 01:34 PM
good massage she-mary studied masage in santiago.
bbbjcim takes instruction well did ending so well/soft and slow i had happy chemicals
floating in my brain for 2 hrs.

didn't hurt that one hour later i was looking at and squeezing
silvia's huge breasts at the europa for five bucks. didn't need any service from her because i just got emptied but check her out at flamingo
night club on top of dominos bar.

back to FIGARO MASSAGE
one street down from europa toward beach, turn right at bank/liquor store;
half way down street after cowgirl bar on right.

next day had massage at m&m not bad good but i should have asked for happy ending; don't know if they do but i was a little empty and my night date showed up late- well learning curve..

warning-88-90 degrees this last week of may down there-keep
cool

JDR
05-30-2005, 08:37 PM
I have been there before and it is hit or miss. When it is a hit it is very good.

knotty
05-30-2005, 11:58 PM
No happy endings at M&M, just real massages. Unless rules have changed.

JDR
05-31-2005, 08:23 AM
No happy endings at M&M, just real massages. Unless rules have changed.

Sometimes a massage is all you need!

vagabond
06-12-2005, 09:05 AM
At Figaro, the owner gives an ok massage/blow job, but there are no lookers working there after Mercedes left.

Jimmydr
06-12-2005, 10:23 AM
I stopped off 4 or 5 times and there was nothing worth while. :(

Babyboy31
08-02-2005, 02:09 PM
Velm Great info but Who is Sylvia? I love Huge TiTs. If You can not post a photo of her Fine but Please Post more info on her and Tell Us Where We Can find her all the time?
good massage she-mary studied masage in santiago.
bbbjcim takes instruction well did ending so well/soft and slow i had happy chemicals
floating in my brain for 2 hrs.

didn't hurt that one hour later i was looking at and squeezing
silvia's huge breasts at the europa for five bucks. didn't need any service from her because i just got emptied but check her out at flamingo
night club on top of dominos bar.

back to FIGARO MASSAGE
one street down from europa toward beach, turn right at bank/liquor store;
half way down street after cowgirl bar on right.

next day had massage at m&m not bad good but i should have asked for happy ending; don't know if they do but i was a little empty and my night date showed up late- well learning curve..

warning-88-90 degrees this last week of may down there-keep
cool

rbc100
11-12-2005, 10:21 AM
I started my day a couple of morning here with a nice massge and greasy HJ including tossed salad for 500 pesos.Nice way to start the day.rbc100

JDR
11-12-2005, 11:11 AM
I started my day a couple of morning here with a nice massge and greasy HJ including tossed salad for 500 pesos.Nice way to start the day.rbc100

They had a chica there once that looked real good, back 4 trips ago.

vagabond
11-12-2005, 07:51 PM
Theres no good looking there now, hasn't been for a long time.

Don Tomas
11-12-2005, 07:56 PM
I really don't understand people who want to combine a massage with sex. I rather pay for and have a GOOD massage! Honestly the massage girls are either too old or too ugly to fuck.

vagabond
11-12-2005, 08:05 PM
The taste is different. I like lying there naked, while a young good looking chica taken care of me with a good massage while the exitment builds up, and it terminates with a happy ending. I think the best is going to a saloon where I don't know if there is something extra or not, just lying there and look for the signals, how near she comes the vital parts etc.

Don Tomas
11-12-2005, 08:10 PM
a young good looking chica taken care of me with a good massage

Tastes are different, I have never seen a young, good looking chica giving massages.

I understand some people love the girls of Peter's La Passions but all I have ever seen was dogs.

JDR
11-12-2005, 08:11 PM
a young good looking chica taken care of me with a good massage

Tastes are different, I have never seen a young, good looking chica giving massages.

I understand some people love the girls of Peter's La Passions but all I have ever seen was dogs.
Kenya is No DOG!

rbc100
11-12-2005, 08:30 PM
I personally enjoy the massage as a warmup to sexo.I agree DR may may is not the best place for massages with sex but on the outher hand Costa Rica which I frequent often has many massage plaecs with full service some with fine looking chicas that give great massages and great sex.My favorite way to start my day.Nothing like muff divivng for breakfast.rbc100

gdogg
11-13-2005, 05:11 AM
There's usually a cutie or two giving great massages at M&M...and Monica was no dog, either!!

JDR
11-13-2005, 11:30 AM
There's usually a cutie or two giving great massages at M&M...and Monica was no dog, either!!

And its only 400 for residents!

DEPUTY DAWG
11-13-2005, 09:41 PM

Hell no, yinet & barbi wasn't either....I dont know when he was there....but that's the old crew. The new one doesn't come close

jensenspecial
11-13-2005, 09:45 PM
they are nice looking dogs though, if you are honest :lol:

DEPUTY DAWG
11-13-2005, 09:50 PM
they are nice looking dogs though, if you are honest :lol:

But I never called them dogs, I just liked the old crew and I knew them

gdogg
11-14-2005, 03:25 AM
Hell no, yinet & barbi wasn't either....I dont know when he was there....but that's the old crew. The new one doesn't come close

Oh yes, Barbie ruled!! Never got to experience Yinet. Yes, the old crew was indeed special!!