PDA

View Full Version : The Pepsi Challenge: Boca Chica vs. Sosua

Bug Boy
05-30-2005, 04:55 PM
I could make this a long and drawn out story about the pluses and minuses of Boca Chica and Sosua and then end with some politically correct response like “different tastes for different people,” but I’ll say flat out, hands down that

Sosua is better than Boca Chica

A planned 2-day excursion to the North Coast was extended to 4-days and 15 hours into the trip, I had already put my Boca Chica companion, Cabana Girl, on a bus back South.

Both are different and both have their own pluses and minuses, but Sosua has many more pluses and fewer minuses. I have enjoyed my time in Boca Chica, but if I only have 3-4 days to spend in the Dominican Republic, I’m returning to Sosua (if I have 7+ days then I’ll also visit Boca Chica/Santo Domingo.)

Some of the readers may be skeptical about my new found “love” for the North Coast after being such a strong supporter of the South, but I’m not merely professing my “love” of the North to keep mongerers from coming South and spoiling the chicas in Boca Chica.

The prices are a bit higher in the North, but the women appear to be more aware that there is an oversupply of quality talent; therefore, are more willing to negotiate. On my second day (first full day) in Sosua I pulled a double team with a couple of girls from Puerto Plata. I met them earlier that day and gave them a ride to the Europa Hotel. While cruising later in the day I saw them again and decided to go for a drink ‘n drive in the DR. We went to the major supermarket (better than anything in Boca Chica) in town grab a few presidentes, some cups, and bottle opener. I usually want to find out if the girls are any fun before I decide to invest the RD$500-1000. Well after cruising for about a half of an hour the girls are ready (ready to get paid.) The girls are fun, but are a bit older and heavier than I usually take them (I like them cute, “18,” thin, and w/ nice tight asses— big tits are a bonus and skin color doesn’t matter), but I want to get my first leche out of the way, so we drive back to the apartment for the after party. Immediately, I get the music back on and head to the fridge for drinks. After a bit of bumping and grinding, the girls approach me on price. I’m somewhat pleased they want to negotiate beforehand to prevent any misunderstandings. Again they’re not really my type (no carrot plan) just sex, so I am not going to play any games (little to none deviation on my offer price), so I tell them RD$700 a piece (RD$1,400). They are quick to give me the “muy pobre” line, but if it was just pussy I could be banging my RD$500 whores in Boca Chica. Well negotiations go from combinations of 800/700 to 1000/0, but eventually the girls see it my way, 700/700 (I had no problems walking out and was close to it.) Well I fuck the hell out of them, let them earn that RD$700; which means no bathroom breaks, when one gets tired I move to the next one and let her rest beside her friend, while she gets fucked. It was a good session.

The 4-day trip up North was good. I got to the Palace several times, grinded (no sex) w/ Naomi to some Reggaeton for a half an hour at the Palace bar for price of 2 presidentes (I gave her RD$200 afterwards, I wasn’t going to fuck her.) I got to Sosua beach, Caberete twice for lunch, a short visit to “The Field of Dreams Hotel,” and short visit to Rio San Juan (waste of time.) While drinking at the Palace bar, I was able to create a better Reggaeton/Hip-Hop mix, because Soronji let me copy her “Best of Reggaeton 2005” CD (I gave her RD$100, I wasn’t going to fuck her either.) I went through my photo collection with the Palace chicas, some of my video with Maximus and my Sunday Boca Chica photos with Maximus and some others guys having breakfast at Rocky’s. I never had to deal with the politur or crazy chicas. I never had to deal with cedula checks and by my second evening I found a great piece of ass for the rest of my trip. She was exactly like I like them, plus she had the BONUS (big firm titties.) We did some nude video and photo sessions, bondage, and I fucked the hell out of her.

All in all it was a very good trip.

Special Thanks to:
BigTrick – Your lodging recommendation was right on the money! Comfort and privacy
JimmyDR – For answering my questions while I was there
Tonto4 - My inspiration for the 2-coast trip!
Members of ISOC
Members of WSG (Jackson)
Members of WSG (Banker)

-Helpmann :D

--------------------------------------------------------------
THE BREAKDOWN:

Why Boca Chica is Better?

The Beach and the Beach Action is Better in Boca Chica!!
Because of the natural reef, Bars and Restaurants can locate closer to the shore. It makes it easier to scout out girls on the beach, because everyone is pulled closer together.

There are more opportunities to participate in watersports. Because of the calm waters, you can rent paddleboats, jetskis, banana boats, motor boats, and yachts. There are 2 piers in Boca Chica where you can find what you're looking for. Renting paddlebooats and cruising through the lagoon with a few chicas is a lot of fun and something I could not do in Sosua.

The beach is definitely a Dominican beach. Dominicans can by far out number the tourists on the weekends, which for me is a good thing. More Dominicans means more young chicas. Caberete and Sosua are tourists towns and the beaches are for the tourists.

Semi-Pro Action is Somewhat Better in Boca Chica
The number of semi-pros in Boca Chica has been dropping since the January crack down. It was much easier to find a semi-pro (girl who lives in Boca Chica, Andres, or San Pedro who occasionally comes into Boca Chica to sell her body for RD$500-1000 on the beach, the park, or the streets-- never the discos or on Duarte at night.) The numbers are shrinking, but the girls are still visible in the daytime and still have Sosua beat.

Access to Santo Domingo!!
Being close to the capital is still a plus. But with the closing of many MPs and WHs the Boca Chica advantage is eroding. There are still MPs and WHs that are open outside of the Gazcue area, but until prices become more transparent and equal for all clientele MPs and WHs you will still have to put up with a lot of Bull Shit!! Besides the WH/SD you are in the city, which means access to movie theatres, shopping malls, and Dominican discos. If you are fluent in Spanish you have more outlets to pick-up women for a fun time.

Roads
Yes, I know that no one comes to the DR because of the roads. But the roads on the South Coast are superior to the roads on the North Coast. Better lighting, more lanes and fewer potholes. I like to drive and travel, but the roads in Sosua did hamper my exploration on the North Coast a bit. Towns which appear close are still very far away because you can only travel so fast w/o having to slow down to avoid a barrage of potholes. BTW: I blew a tire on my last night in Sosua :(.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/helpmann/BocaChica.jpg

Why Sosua is Better?

Bars and Discos
There are by far more bars and discos in Sosua than in Boca Chica. The discos are more elaborate and have more quantity and quality women than Boca Chica. Even with the large US mongerer presence (which is very small in Boca Chica) there are still way too many whores to choose from in the evenings. There are a lot of whores sitting alone and going home single at 3am.

Women
Although, the women are less visible in the daytime. In the evenings they are more plentiful and more beautiful in Sosua. There appear to be more Police restrictions as far where women can congregate at night together in Sosua, whereas in Boca Chica the restrictions where generally confined to a 3 block section of Duarte in the evenings, allowing whores to roam to the dark corners and streets in the rest of the town. The prices are a bit higher, but the women appear to be more willing to negotiate and appear to have more common sense than the women you'll find in Boca Chica. There are also small, but substanially more developed Dominican towns (than those neighboring Boca Chica) outside of Sosua that appear to have mongering opportunties as well.

Restaurants
There are more restaurants and more restaurantes that cater to tourists and particulary American tastes. The prices also appear to be cheaper as well.

Hotels
In general Boca Chica has more hotels than Sosua and prices appear to be comparable in both cities; however, when comparing where I stay in Boca Chica and where I stayed in Sosua, I would say Sosua is King. I loved my apart-hotel in Boca Chica, the service, the space, the price, my Dominican neighbors, the ammenities, and the privacy. However, the service there has declined rapidly and it's obvious that the new owner is suffering financially, having already sold both of his SUVs and reducing his staff. The nickle and diming is apparent, with the workers he currently has in place and I'm sure that he would be more than willing to sell to recoup some of his investment.

Although in Sosua, I saw fewer hotels there are more condos/apartments. My Sosua apartment granted me the same privacy of my favorite Boca Chica apart-hotel, but with the ammenities of a 4-Star hotel. Although, the service was lacking, the 2 pools, balcony view, 2 queen beds, full kitchen, and price (which was $5 cheaper than my Boca Chica apart-hotel) made my stay fantastic.

The City
Sosua is a quiet tourist town. From the roads to the stores and restaurants, Sosua was created to cater to tourists. You'll find many more tourists than Dominicans on the streets and you'll find many more "Western" comforts within the city. The Supermarket in Sosua is superior, it's as good if not better than anything you'll find in the US. The meat and poultry in the Supermarket looks and smells fresh (unlike Jumbo, the mega-supermarket inside of Megacentro Mall in Santo Domingo.)

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/helpmann/Sosua.jpg

Tonto4
05-30-2005, 07:36 PM
What more is there to say. The 'mann has spoken. Sosua it is :D

JDR
05-30-2005, 08:34 PM
Sosua Wins!

knotty
05-30-2005, 11:05 PM
I still can't believe you were on the North Coast since your love of the South Coast. I'm glad you made it our way. It was great meeting you at the Palace. Hope your North Coast trips are gonna increase.

Bug Boy
05-30-2005, 11:52 PM
What more is there to say. The 'mann has spoken. Sosua it is :DSorry Tonto4. I need to thank you as well. Your 2-coast trip inspired me to try both coasts in one trip.

Thanks,
Helpmann :D

sjaak
05-31-2005, 02:12 AM
This is some convincing comparison, coming from a Boca Chica authority. Very helpfull for those who haven't been in both places yet.
What would be interesting as well would be a Santiago-Santo Domingo comparison. Any thoughts?

JDR
05-31-2005, 08:01 AM
Thats one of the greatest things about DR, you can rent a car and see whet ever you want to see. I myself love spending 2-3 nights a year in Santo Domingo. With a 4 man team you will have a "BLAST".

JDR
05-31-2005, 08:05 AM
This is some convincing comparison, coming from a Boca Chica authority. Very helpfull for those who haven't been in both places yet.
What would be interesting as well would be a Santiago-Santo Domingo comparison. Any thoughts?

Santiago is changing but it may be a few years. They are building 2 major Hotels there and when they are done you can hang by the pool during the day. Right now Santiago is lacking on pools. With out that or a beach it can get boring after a few days.

Once the Hotels get done, it will be a great base because from there you can do Puerto Plata, Sosua, Caberete, Santo Domingo or Jarabaccoa.

sjaak
05-31-2005, 05:18 PM
For pools and beaches there's Sosua (or Boca Chica), Santo Domingo doesn't really have a beach either, dunno about pools. How would you rate the mongering (puta, semiputa, notaputa, really notaputa) in Santiago, compared with Santo Domingo, massage places, discotecas, bars?

BrooklynBeas
05-31-2005, 06:26 PM
Nice report Helpmann... I read the first half but im at work so ill finish later... Any pics of the chicas coming soon... Maybe in B of D?... Welcome to the addiction of the North Coast!

Bug Boy
05-31-2005, 06:44 PM
Nice report Helpmann... I read the first half but im at work so ill finish later... Any pics of the chicas coming soon... Maybe in B of D?... Welcome to the addiction of the North Coast!Thanks BB,

I take a lot of photos, but sorry, I don't post them online. I have no problems pulling up my laptop or video camera at a bar or over breakfast and showing mongerers my vacation photos, but I don't have any good reasons to put this stuff on the internet.

-Helpmann 8)

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/helpmann/lamborghini.jpg
Boca Chica Ride!!!

BrooklynBeas
05-31-2005, 06:51 PM
Nice report Helpmann... I read the first half but im at work so ill finish later... Any pics of the chicas coming soon... Maybe in B of D?... Welcome to the addiction of the North Coast!Thanks BB,

I take a lot of photos, but sorry, I don't post them online. I have no problems pulling up my laptop or video camera at a bar or over breakfast and showing mongerers my vacation photos, but I don't have any good reasons to put this stuff on the internet.

-Helpmann 8)

You can always email me a couple at BrooklynBeas@gmail.com Just if you wanted to show your appreciation! :wink:

JD
06-01-2005, 02:17 AM
I appreciate your report. I guess I have to make reservations somewhere near Sosua soon.

JD

gdogg
06-03-2005, 09:57 PM
Great report!! It looks like we have our biggest convert yet! Welcome home, Helpmann.
8)

ajax718
08-19-2005, 10:28 AM
Helpmann said it all. I was in both Boca Chica and Sosua this past month.
Sosua wins hands down!

Boca Chica is a smaller, dirtier version of Sosua. BC has way more hustlers in the streets and on the beach. It has lower chica prices then Sosua only because there is far fewer talent available. I prefer Morenas but in BC the chicas were mostly Negras.
If you strictly want a tourist town full of hot chicas, SOSUA IS THE PLACE. Most importantly, Sosua is home to the infamous Soronji!

BrooklynBeas
08-19-2005, 10:31 AM
Soranji the infamous... una cerveza para mi girl... yeah i bought her one too last night in Classico...