PDA

View Full Version : Dec 2011/Jan 2012 in Sosua.

Festy
10-19-2011, 09:37 PM
Booked a couple days ago for December/January. Staying a month or so. Looking forward to getting back to Sosua. Will either be at the condos across from Rocky's, Don Antonio's or possibly another place if I find a good deal. For the number of days I will be in Sosua I am hoping to get a little bit off the daily rates. Anyone else in Sosua during those months?

blazaveli
10-19-2011, 10:58 PM
Booked a couple days ago for December/January. Staying a month or so. Looking forward to getting back to Sosua. Will either be at the condos across from Rocky's, Don Antonio's or possibly another place if I find a good deal. For the number of days I will be in Sosua I am hoping to get a little bit off the daily rates. Anyone else in Sosua during those months?

I'll be at Casa Linda for 6 days from 12/6 - 12/12

Citynights
10-20-2011, 01:40 AM

I will be sousa in sousa dec./jan. visiting my favorite places...:lol::lol::lol:

mikelodge
10-20-2011, 11:21 AM

For a month stay you should get Quite a Bit not a Little Bit off the daily rate. Many monthly rates are under a $1000 just check around -- DonQ's The Palms, Residence D'Piero, Rockys, Don Antonios and there as dozens more. I jump down there from Miami in the winter every chance I get so I may run into you. I will be there a few times before I go to Asia for 8 weeks this winter.

Festy
10-22-2011, 09:29 AM
For a month stay you should get Quite a Bit not a Little Bit off the daily rate. Many monthly rates are under a $1000 just check around -- DonQ's The Palms, Residence D'Piero, Rockys, Don Antonios and there as dozens more. I jump down there from Miami in the winter every chance I get so I may run into you. I will be there a few times before I go to Asia for 8 weeks this winter.

25 days split between Sosua and Boca Chica. Last 10 days exclusively in Sosua. Sosua Suites is booked during my January dates. Waiting to hear from Obe at Don Antonios. I suspect I will be there. I stop by Big D's and Black Box on the beach almost daily. Although I want to find a couple other bars this trip too.

oohsixman
12-31-2011, 10:23 PM
I will be there 12-16 January.

Donaldo66
01-01-2012, 11:10 PM
Arriving on the 18th of Jan.Not sure of where I am staying yet,could stay a couple of nights at Rockys but will be checking the board outside of Playero for deals long term..

Seville
01-02-2012, 10:58 AM
Arriving on the 18th of Jan.Not sure of where I am staying yet,could stay a couple of nights at Rockys but will be checking the board outside of Playero for deals long term..

I didn't know you left.

Festy
01-08-2012, 10:36 AM
Hey Robert, drinks at the Black Box today? Heading down there shortly...then Rocky's for the late afternoon poon-parade.

Jimmydr
01-08-2012, 10:37 AM
Hey Robert, drinks at the Black Box today? Heading down there shortly...then Rocky's for the late afternoon poon-parade.

So is this your trip report?:iconTU:

Festy
01-08-2012, 10:47 AM
So is this your trip report?:iconTU:

Still have another week here. Been here since the 19th of December. Will write it up when I get back to the states. Still LIVING that future report :wink:....but should be able to recall the seedy details. Plenty of available chicas on both the beach and on Clisante and not a lot of tourists which is cool.

Seville
01-08-2012, 10:50 AM

See you there.

BrooklynBeas
01-08-2012, 10:56 AM
See you there.

See u in 2 weeks? I'd like to meet up and talk,hang, drink, etc... What # beach spot is Blackbox?

Festy
01-08-2012, 11:06 AM
See u in 2 weeks? I'd like to meet up and talk,hang, drink, etc... What # beach spot is Blackbox?

Black Box moved one stall and is now at #171.

oohsixman
01-08-2012, 11:24 AM
Exactly 96 hours till I touchdown in Sosua:corky:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?299533-Visiting-sosua-17-23-September&highlight=

Seville
01-08-2012, 09:49 PM

Many sunny days I hit the Black Box in the afternoon. Just ask Ad, the owner, where the asshole is and he'll certainly point me out. Or stop in to Rockys and ask around.

Festy
01-09-2012, 12:01 PM
Many sunny days I hit the Black Box in the afternoon. Just ask Ad, the owner, where the asshole is......

Ad was quite proud of finding the "asshole" song and playing it in your honor. He was like a little kid when he played that toon. Too funny. You are a good sport Senor Roberto, other less cool mongers might take offense to his juvenile humor...GREAT stuff, fun time.

BrooklynBeas
01-12-2012, 07:13 PM
Many sunny days I hit the Black Box in the afternoon. Just ask Ad, the owner, where the asshole is and he'll certainly point me out. Or stop in to Rockys and ask around.

I'm staying at Rocky's I'm sure I will run into you in that case!

TC
01-13-2012, 12:21 PM
Ad was quite proud of finding the "asshole" song and playing it in your honor. He was like a little kid when he played that toon. Too funny. You are a good sport Senor Roberto, other less cool mongers might take offense to his juvenile humor...GREAT stuff, fun time.

I hadnīt heard that song in over 20 years, and I scoured the internet to find it. Imagine my surprise to find out itīs a Jimmy Buffet song.

Ramair4
01-13-2012, 03:14 PM
I hadnīt heard that song in over 20 years, and I scoured the internet to find it. Imagine my surprise to find out itīs a Jimmy Buffet song.

Surprised, why?

Coconut Telegraph

Tuesday on the island
Not much goin' on
The parties are all over
They ended just past dawn

But the jungle drums are beating
With the tales from late last night
Cause the stories bear repeating
For everyone's delight

You can hear it on the coconut telegraph
Can't keep nothin' under their hat
You can hear 'em on the coconut telegraph
Sayin' who did dis and dat
Dis and dat dis and dat

Now I'm not one to deal in gossip
But was he that big of fool?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9-nfDLxI3w

TC
01-14-2012, 10:10 AM
Surprised, why?

Because I thought I would have an easier time finding it, than if it was sung by someone nobody ever heard of.

Festy
01-15-2012, 12:13 PM
Back in the states now after almost a month in Sosua/Boca Chica. The street scene was more quiet than I remember however right before Christmas it was pretty good. Arrived on the 19th, Kelsey picked me up from the airport. First night at Rockys then 10 nights at Sosua Suites across the street. First night I picked up a girl that works at different places on the beach, Alexandra. Cute but now has a bit of a gut on her. She was sitting with a few girls in front of El Flow about 8pm. We made our arrangement to meet after midnight and she stayed til about 9am then told me she had to work at the beach bar. 1000 pesos and a very good session. Told her I wold stop by the bar later that afternoon and she might possibly be a repeat. Nice girl however I heard mixed reviews about her from a couple other guys. Went to the bar later that day and they said she went home to Santiago so I wrote her off at that point. Met another bar worker that afternoon and she offered me a couple hour massage for 500 pesos in my room. I figured I would give it a shot and negotiate other services during the massage. I also needed to move from Rockys to Sosua Suites so she helped with the move. She thought it was neat that Dafishguy thought she was also moving in to Sosua Suites with me. A cutie but a bit thicker than I prefer. Got a half-assed massage and tried to get a little bonus service but she indicated she was more interested in a BF than an afternoon-Gringo but could come back that night if I wanted. I didnt want to commit so we just exchanged numbers...didn't get a chance to revisit her. Maybe next trip. My second night I found a 21yo cutie at the Corner Cigar Bar on Clistante and Rosen. She asked for 1500 for a couple hours but after a couple beers at the old Ruby Bar across from Rockys she agreed to 1000 and off we went. AWESOME flaka body, no complaints. She stayed until about 3am then left. Didn't see her again but a few expats mentioned many girls just came to Sosua to get some money for Christmas then went back home...she might have been one of those. After my first two nights my regular from Santo Domingo got to town. She came bearing a few Christmas presents for me which was really cool. She was quite proud of her wrapping job. Haven't spent Christmas in the D.R. before but I enjoyed it. After New Years (which I spent with Yayow in Boca Chica) things were a bit more quiet in Sosua. Several days of rain, then the Haitian crackdown seemed to keep the streets pretty thin of talent. Managed to get to the beach almost every day but not many girls there either. Hung with LordG once he arrived. Had thought of sending my regular back to Santo Domingo but with the rain and the crackdown it was just as easy to keep her. She cooked breakfast and dinner a few times for LordG and I then she stayed in the room watching T.V. while LordG and I would go out for a few hours. Very relaxing month for me. Will post my Boca Chica observations in the appropriate thread when I get a few moments.

hugrad95a
01-15-2012, 12:53 PM
Hey Festy what ever happened to the girl that you brought to D's on the beach a couple of years ago....

Festy
01-15-2012, 02:15 PM
Hey Festy what ever happened to the girl that you brought to D's on the beach a couple of years ago....

She forgot I was her job. She put on about 20+ pounds and just couldn't keep her spot on the team at that weight. She was a sweetie but some D.R. chicas just don't take care of themselves like they should.

hugrad95a
01-15-2012, 05:07 PM
She forgot I was her job. She put on about 20+ pounds and just couldn't keep her spot on the team at that weight. She was a sweetie but some D.R. chicas just don't take care of themselves like they should.

Does she have a facebook page...I have room for a few middleweights lol... I

hugrad95a
01-15-2012, 05:11 PM
http://i794.photobucket.com/albums/yy226/hugrad95/P1014864.jpg

Festy
01-15-2012, 06:42 PM
Does she have a facebook page...I have room for a few middleweights lol... I

I will shoot her a message and see if it is okay to give you her FB. Last time we chatted she was having family problems...which usually translates to $$$ problems in the D.R. Here is one of the last photos before the weight caught up with her.36613

and afterwards 36614. Sorry for the poor quality.

Festy
01-17-2012, 08:49 PM
For my Dec/Jan trip I spent most of my time with a Badoo girl I met last year. Here are a few pics, awesome body for my liking.

and Roberts favorite "purple" dress.

yayow
01-17-2012, 08:57 PM
She had an awsome body for anybody's liking, a really sexy young lady, I remember still that dress she wore on New Year's eve, strictly stunning. The only problem that Robert would have with her is that she was actually Dominicana and not Haitiana, other than that I think everything about her screamed Robert 83766265373626526272116652525.

Festy
01-17-2012, 09:31 PM
She had an awsome body for anybody's liking, a really sexy young lady, I remember still that dress she wore on New Year's eve, strictly stunning. The only problem that Robert would have with her is that she was actually Dominicana and not Haitiana, other than that I think everything about her screamed Robert 83766265373626526272116652525.

Half Haitian :) on her mother's side. Her Grandmother still lives in Haiti but is to afraid to travel to the D.R.

Seville
01-17-2012, 11:36 PM
Half Haitian :) on her mother's side. Her Grandmother still lives in Haiti but is to afraid to travel to the D.R.

It doesn't matter. I am in love with another man's woman!:(:biggrin: Nice going Festy!

Festy
01-18-2012, 05:08 PM
It doesn't matter. I am in love with another man's woman!:(:biggrin: Nice going Festy!

She may tire of my smart-ass in the next couple of trips. Will be sure to send her your way.

blazaveli
01-18-2012, 08:46 PM

She may tire of my smart-ass in the next couple of trips. Will be sure to send her your way.

Well.... chances are if she is not with you right this very second...

Ummm yea... she's with Robert13212646347917718 :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Festy
01-20-2012, 03:05 PM
Well.... chances are if she is not with you right this very second...

Ummm yea... she's with Robert13212646347917718 :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

That's life gentlemen, you pay your money and you take your chances. Btw, chatting with her right now on MSN webcam....I keep waiting to see Robert pop in to cam view...but I suspect he is at Black Box drinking right now and not in Los Frailes II outside of Santo Domingo....but you never know!