PDA

View Full Version : In DR is easy to kiss girls?

RonDeMedellin
10-20-2011, 03:50 PM
Hi, now I stay at Venezuela and I'd like to reach Santo Domingo for one week. In Venezuela is very hard to kiss a girl on her mounth. Is it easier in Santo Domingo? Some info please?
Thank you

weyland
10-20-2011, 03:56 PM
Georgie Porgie, Puddin' and Pie,
Kissed the girls and made them cry,
When the boys came out to play
Georgie Porgie ran away.

el toro
10-20-2011, 04:19 PM
Georgie Porgie, Puddin' and Pie,
Kissed the girls and made them cry,
When the boys came out to play
Georgie Porgie ran away.

Great song Weyland.

To answer the question--Hell Yeah in DR it's mad easy.

LM
10-20-2011, 04:22 PM
RonDeMedellin and FoxesHunter (banned, troll) must know each other, or the same person me thinks, similar silly questions ......they both come from the same Italian town.......coincidence, hmmmmmm:lol:

weyland
10-20-2011, 04:36 PM
RonDeMedellin and FoxesHunter (banned, troll) must know each other, or the same person me thinks, similar silly questions ......they both come from the same Italian town.......coincidence, hmmmmmm:lol:
There is an outside chance you are right as this post appeared on ISG today from "FoxesHunter"
"Hello, amigos,

In two days I will go to Santo Domingo. Is there a good sex or the sex is very mechanical? Then, girls consent to be kissed on their mouths or is it difficult to get it?

Gracias for your informaciones"

LM
10-20-2011, 04:44 PM
I was pretty sure...Thanks Weyland.....He can't stop trolling

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=30333&d=1319143441

Jimmydr
10-20-2011, 05:09 PM
I go to a casa and miss all the fun.

vdogger
10-20-2011, 07:25 PM
Now that's a spicy meatball.

gdogg
10-21-2011, 08:20 AM

There is an outside chance you are right as this post appeared on ISG today from "FoxesHunter"
"Hello, amigos,

In two days I will go to Santo Domingo. Is there a good sex or the sex is very mechanical? Then, girls consent to be kissed on their mouths or is it difficult to get it?

Gracias for your informaciones"

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=30403&d=1319199503

:lol: