PDA

View Full Version : ramesses needs help!

Apos
05-31-2005, 08:14 PM
please look at his account. since he changed his tagline when he logs in under his handle all he sees in the forum area is a blank page. same thing with the PM function. blank page again :cry:

Dick Dawson
05-31-2005, 08:56 PM
please look at his account. since he changed his tagline when he logs in under his handle all he sees in the forum area is a blank page. same thing with the PM function. blank page again :cry:

This happened to me last week. Once DT see this he'll fix it.

Apos
05-31-2005, 08:57 PM
thanks, i'll let him know. any idea of the cause?

Beavis
05-31-2005, 10:45 PM
i'm now having the same problem as ramesses is and dick dawson did last week. it happened after i changed my tagline, same with ramesses. looks like a glitch in the system.

apostropheman, frustrated and going through withdrawls :twisted:

Beavis
06-01-2005, 06:04 PM
i'm now having the same problem as ramesses is and dick dawson did last week. it happened after i changed my tagline, same with ramesses. looks like a glitch in the system.

apostropheman, frustrated and going through withdrawls :twisted:

This is Ramesses!!
Apos!! They are tring to get rid of the Canadians!!!! Watch out Kevyboy, you could be next.....Canadians unite!!!

They can't get rid of us this easy!!

Oh yeah, cant get on.....I guess they can. :cry:

:D :D

Please let us come back, we promise to be good. No more taking over the world stuff....we are sorry about that.
:twisted:

Kevy
06-01-2005, 06:17 PM
I think I am ok, I don't have any funky taglines, so I I haven't lost my access. You gotta stop being so paranoid Ramsses.

I was going to PM you, did you get anything at MI after I left? :)

Beavis
06-01-2005, 06:25 PM
I held out for a while, but alas, I got a sweet little thing from Ottawa to dance for me, the dance sucked. She let me play with her titties but would not take off her bottoms....the nerve. I got three dances and ran with my boner in tow!
She did have spectacular titties though, so big, so firm and real....she kept saying that when I was playing with em, she was proud of them...as she should be.

Kevy
06-01-2005, 06:29 PM
Was that the one in Blue?

Beavis
06-01-2005, 06:37 PM
Yeah, that was her, the one I commented on early on in the evening. She said it was her first week dancing...I am not sure but even when I told her to get nakid...she would stick a nipple in my mouth. Maybe that time of the month.....could be.

Kevy
06-01-2005, 06:41 PM
The taller one I was with is her friend and was alot more fun. She said she was new too, but she was a little too comfortable with what we were doing to lead me to believe that. She didn't get my takeout vibe and gave me the after a few more visits routine.

The little one in the white pants from Loco called Monday and will be in NF Friday just like me, so that looks more promising. 8O

Beavis
06-01-2005, 09:18 PM
apostropheman here....i seem to be suffering from withdrawl symptoms.

FOR ThE LOVE OF GOD HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or whatever :roll:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/apostropheman/gifculsexy2md.gif

BrooklynBeas
06-01-2005, 09:55 PM
somebody screw up Kevyboys account so we can get rid of them all once and for all! BWAHAHAhahahahahahahahah :twisted:

You guys promise not to try a hostile take over of the world or more importantly this site??? :D

Beavis
06-01-2005, 10:03 PM
somebody screw up Kevyboys account so we can get rid of them all once and for all! BWAHAHAhahahahahahahahah :twisted:

You guys promise not to try a hostile take over of the world or more importantly this site??? :D

ask me no questions and i'll tell you no lies! :D

BrooklynBeas
06-01-2005, 10:10 PM
What are you again? 4th in Command?... What a shame that you cannot log in... If only you lived in one of the 50 states... You could actually get some credit for your wonderful posts :lol:

Kevy
06-01-2005, 10:18 PM
What are you again? 4th in Command?... What a shame that you cannot log in... If only you lived in one of the 50 states... You could actually get some credit for your wonderful posts :lol:

What kind of credit are you talking about here? You Americans holding out on us again? :P

Beavis
06-01-2005, 10:27 PM
See Kevyboy!! I am not paranoid, they are out to get us nice guy's....who could not love and trust us Canadians.......oh, the Americans you say!! :wink:

We promise to be good.... :twisted:

Kevy
06-01-2005, 10:30 PM
I think we are gonna have to change our no hostile takeover policy unless there are changes on the credit policy.

Here's the plan you and Ramessess pretend your accounts don't work, Oh I will tell you the rest in private.

BrooklynBeas
06-02-2005, 08:36 AM
Hostile takeover by Canadians... Thats funny cause like i said before our Salvation Army can kick your country's ass! :twisted: 8O :D

Beavis
06-02-2005, 04:46 PM
does anyone know if DT is aware of this problem? perhaps someone can pm him to let him know. this is almost 2 full days without access.

thanks,

apostropheman

Beavis
06-02-2005, 05:26 PM
Hostile takeover by Canadians... Thats funny cause like i said before our Salvation Army can kick your country's ass! :twisted: 8O :D

(Ramesses)
We will just go ahead and bribe that "Salvation Army" of yours....you ever hear of mercenaries!!

Come on!!! I want back on the board...please.

Kevy
06-02-2005, 05:54 PM
Your still locked out Ramsses? You must have some really funky tagline to have that happen to you, hopefully DT will bring you back soon.

Beavis
06-02-2005, 05:56 PM
i'm still out too :cry:

beas....we have a "salvation" army too! :roll:

JDR
06-02-2005, 09:25 PM
Where is DT??????????????

the_Jayman
06-02-2005, 09:39 PM

Readin my mind man . . . we are working on a back-up database since Saturday . . .

At the samne time, nuthin against DT, I'm sure he has his reasons for being MIA.

Beavis
06-02-2005, 09:46 PM

Readin my mind man . . . we are working on a back-up database since Saturday . . .
At the samne time, nuthin against DT, I'm sure he has his reasons for being MIA.

Definately agree! he's supposed to have a life too. i'll patiently await his return
:D

i'm actually finding other stuff to do...like clean, sort and pack. I HATE MOVING!!!

Beavis
06-03-2005, 05:29 PM
(Ramesses)
Three days with no access....I go to DR in 6 day's and I want to gloat. Damn, life is tough without access to the site. I feel like an outcast...
Apos is sad too....two sad Canadians, lonely and blue.

Beavis
06-03-2005, 06:28 PM
(Ramesses)
Three days with no access....I go to DR in 6 day's and I want to gloat. Damn, life is tough without access to the site. I feel like an outcast...
Apos is sad too....two sad Canadians, lonely and blue.

i hope this dowsn't tunr out like the hockey lockout... 8O

Beavis
06-03-2005, 06:32 PM
has anyone heard from DT? this an unusually long time without contact for him. i hope he is alright and this is just a work thing.

if anyone has any news please keep us in the loop.

thanks

BrooklynBeas
06-03-2005, 08:05 PM
if anyone has info on DT it is RD... Seems like he is keeping quiet... maybe because you guys are canadians hahaha The hockey lockout quote had me crackin up by the way!

Ram
06-03-2005, 10:02 PM
[marq=right:3a6a1f1839]I AM BACK!!!!![/marq:3a6a1f1839]

I am so happy, life is worth living again!!!!

DT, if that was you THANKS!!! :D

JDR
06-04-2005, 07:50 AM
[marq=right:f2363bc9de]I AM BACK!!!!![/marq:f2363bc9de]

It was me. Both you and Apost was marked inactive so I changed it.

Ram
06-04-2005, 09:02 AM
Jimmy is the man!!!!

Thanks Brother!! :D

BrooklynBeas
06-04-2005, 11:33 AM
that was a pretty quick lockout... To come back to work Apostropheman and Ramesses agreed to work for free :D

Ram
06-04-2005, 11:39 AM
I would have agreed to any terms to come back!!

......the fringe benifits cannot be beat!!

Kevy
06-04-2005, 12:57 PM
good to see you guys are back.maybe we will have to go to the MI, hoe about tonight or tomorrow? :?:

Apos
06-04-2005, 08:24 PM
[marq=right:a26a5cbd68]I AM BACK!!!!![/marq:a26a5cbd68]

It was me. Both you and Apost was marked inactive so I changed it.

thanks jimmy!!! glad to be active again :D