mroutcall
01-16-2007, 05:56 PM
How did you hear about our forum?
Link on other sex related web site

If a referral, through a search engine, or other please specify
Happend upon it from sponsor link. Not sure which one

Marital status?
I Prefer not to Answer

Have you ever known the pleasures derived from financially procured female companionship?
Hell Yes!

Have you ever visited the Dominican Republic before?
Not yet

Do you have a special message for Jayman?
Thanks for putting this together.

-----------------------------------------------------
Have you ever traveled to any other countries for mongering.

Oh yeah,

ASIA Thailand, Phillipines, Singapore, China, India

SOUTH AMERICA Brazil, Peru

CENTRAL AMERICA Mexico

------------------------------------------------------
Please feel free to add any other details.

I always do my homework before a trip. This site just became my newest textbook. I do a lot of lurking at first. But when I can add to the wealth of knowlege and contribute from my experience... I will. I have a history of great reporting when I get back... Check the gold standards (e.g WSG) for my username. It my work if there are tons of pictures and graphic descriptions. :corky: I take pride in my work. Good to meet you all.

------------------------------------------------------

Beads
01-16-2007, 05:58 PM
welcome to ISOC.

LM
01-16-2007, 05:59 PM
Welcome to ISOC.....mroutcall

Apos
01-16-2007, 06:03 PM
Welcome to ISOC

so you have a lot of reports on World Sex Guide® (http://www.worldsexguide.com/forum/)?

please feel free to share some of those with us here. we'd be very interested to hear all about your exploits in:

CENTRAL AMERICA Mexico

we have a wide range of interests here.:)

mroutcall
01-16-2007, 06:20 PM
So I have been a few places. South asia more than most. I love bangkok.

last time there was about 17 months ago and I stayed at Majestic Suites(I highly reccomend this place, its around the corner from nana plaza, soi4 or 5). I spent 9 or 10 days and saw about 15 of thialands finest bar girls, not including my daily mid-day soapy massages (a guy has gotta keep clean). More on that later...

But now my interests are ever changing. I am over the tanned asian thing and wanna explore this new fascination with dark latinas. I can not... I repeat CAN NOT waste another dollar on these overpriced mamis from the Bronx who think they are doing me a favor at 250US to swallow. I feel I am missing out on young latinas when I am banging my just about over the rainbow Brazilian "massage" therapist. I need a trip to DR in 2007.

remyman41
01-16-2007, 06:47 PM
Welcome to the board, hopefully you will share your stories from your previous adventures.

Jimmydr
01-16-2007, 06:49 PM
Welcome to ISOC

so you have a lot of reports on World Sex Guide® (http://www.worldsexguide.com/forum/)?

please feel free to share some of those with us here. we'd be very interested to hear all about your exploits in:

CENTRAL AMERICA Mexico

we have a wide range of interests here.:)

Copy and paste them all here.