PDA

View Full Version : why sosua abbreviated as SU?

foxracing
10-25-2011, 05:34 PM
Like the title says why is sosua abbreviated as SU. I tried googling it because I have a feeling the answer is pretty stupid, but i still can't figure it out and its bothering me :mad:.

The Sage
10-25-2011, 05:40 PM
When my son was 5 he asked me if it was alright if he used the abbreviation of his first name to refer to himself. I didn't see any problem with this so I said "yes". His response, "good now I only have to write two letters when I spell my name".

yayow
10-25-2011, 06:01 PM
You will probably only see it referred that way on the pages of this board, a couple of years ago, not really that long ago, some members took it upon themselves to start referring to Sosua in that manner, it caught on with some members and a few others that joined after them.

I have never referred to it as the Su, however, but when I see it, I know where they are talking about.

BorisDaBulletDodger
10-25-2011, 07:01 PM
I wonder if it has something to do with the "U" as many people call the University of Miami. Its funny to hear the players on Monday night football when they announce the school they the went too, the say "The U"

eastcoastallstar
10-25-2011, 07:07 PM
Like the title says why is sosua abbreviated as SU. I tried googling it because I have a feeling the answer is pretty stupid, but i still can't figure it out and its bothering me :mad:.

Pronounce the name So-SU-a.

It's a slang term for Sosua.

Fuckin Hip Hoppers :lol:

weyland
10-25-2011, 07:14 PM
If the guys who fled from Russia with the petty cash go on buying up property at the present rate (when no-one else much is buying property) it will soon stand for "Soviet Union".

Bhutto,BhuttoGolly
10-25-2011, 07:17 PM
Pronounce the name So-SU-a.

It's a slang term for Sosua.

Fuckin Hip Hoppers :lol:
As in "so-sewer"

eastcoastallstar
10-25-2011, 07:24 PM
As in "so-sewer"

nah, I think you're the only one that says that.

Bhutto,BhuttoGolly
10-25-2011, 07:34 PM
nah, I think you're the only one that says that.

Your buggin' right?
I'm not knocking the place- can't wait to go back; but don't tell me you've never heard "so-sewer"!

eastcoastallstar
10-25-2011, 07:42 PM
Your buggin' right?
I'm not knocking the place- can't wait to go back; but don't tell me you've never heard "so-sewer"!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Damn, I really have to use the smiles more.

TNT72
10-25-2011, 08:05 PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl: Damn, I really have to use the smiles more.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: