PDA

View Full Version : Soronji s nightmare comes true............

JDR
06-02-2005, 07:35 AM
So I am swimming at The Palace and she asks me for 100 pesos because she is hungry and I of course say NO. She will be very hungry for 3 days until new guys arrive. :twisted:

knotty
06-02-2005, 07:44 AM
she needs to take her ass outside the Palace and hustle some guy. there's a sucker outside the premises for her. i'm sure of it.

El Drunko
06-02-2005, 07:44 AM
next time try a trade, a hummer for some chicken.

JDR
06-02-2005, 07:46 AM

I am only guy there and its still 1500. Go figure.

BrooklynBeas
06-02-2005, 08:47 AM

LMAO... she really doesnt like you "Himmy"... you cheapy cheapy... tacaño

JDR
06-02-2005, 08:53 AM

Them hating me is a very good thing. They like the guys that spend money on them. I am never going to be one of those guys.

BrooklynBeas
06-02-2005, 08:57 AM

Them hating me is a very good thing. They like the guys that spend money on them. I am never going to be one of those guys.

I hear ya... Most of them hate me too... But there are still a few left that are OK with me... They start hating me again when i tell my friends to come out to a club and not stay around with them...

nuhomet
06-02-2005, 10:46 AM
Soronji used the same line on me my last trip, saw her eating a steak at PJ's that night. She's got Pesos.

I actually got her from High Caribe one night for a TLN 1500 Pesos.(Dec 2002.)

nuhomet
06-02-2005, 07:32 PM
Yes, that is right Soronji 2002 TLN for 1500 Pesos. It's true I'm not lying. here is the proof!

http://members.cox.net/nuhomet/soronji/IMG0109.JPG

YES Soronji in 2002. Back when she was a virgin :roll:

http://members.cox.net/nuhomet/soronji/IMG0110.JPG

Mr Chocha Man
06-03-2005, 02:35 AM
Pardon my asking, but what exactly is it about this girl that makes her so popular?

JDR
06-03-2005, 07:54 AM
Pardon my asking, but what exactly is it about this girl that makes her so popular?

She is still around from Feb 2002. All the other hookers have long since moved on.

Reel Deal
06-03-2005, 08:40 AM
Pardon my asking, but what exactly is it about this girl that makes her so popular?Exactly. I've seen her a bunch of times <EDIT: NOT in the Biblical sense> , but she sorta fat and bulbous. I can find fat chicks who give decent head in Tampa. What's the big deal?

JDR
06-03-2005, 08:53 AM
Pardon my asking, but what exactly is it about this girl that makes her so popular?Exactly. I've seen her a bunch of times, but she sorta fat and bulbous. I can find fat chicks who give decent head in Tampa. What's the big deal?

She is the last of the class of 2002.

nuhomet
06-03-2005, 05:02 PM
I am not really fixated on Soronji.

It's just kind of a tradition that mongers fuck her. I would guess that atleast half of BOD have screwed her. She is the "old school" puta.

I told Agent Smith that it was a Sosua tradition that all new mongers to The Palace must have sex with her.(he believed me.....)

She can be a great fuck.....

D_W_
06-03-2005, 05:11 PM
Pardon my asking, but what exactly is it about this girl that makes her so popular?Exactly. I've seen her a bunch of times <EDIT: NOT in the Biblical sense> , but she sorta fat and bulbous. I can find fat chicks who give decent head in Tampa. What's the big deal?

RD,

I'll be seeing you soon and I'm going to hold you to that fat chick theory.

I'll PM you in a few weeks to setup the meet.

D_W_
06-03-2005, 05:13 PM

It's just kind of a tradition that mongers fuck her. I would guess that atleast half of BOD have screwed her. She is the "old school" puta.

I told Agent Smith that it was a Sosua tradition that all new mongers to The Palace must have sex with her.(he believed me.....)

Nuhomet,

I caved on my trip this past April and scheduled a romp with her. It was by the worst experience I've had in Sosua. She was dry and lame. Terrible. She became "hurt" because I sent her away. I just couldn't finish....

BrooklynBeas
06-03-2005, 05:41 PM
She gives good head... Im one of the B of D guys that fucked her by the way...

JDR
06-03-2005, 06:52 PM

Back in April 2002 she was 105 pounds. My guess she is about 140 pounds as of today. A real slob.

nuhomet
06-03-2005, 07:21 PM
Back in April 2002 she was 105 pounds. My guess she is about 140 pounds as of today. A real slob.

"Is Eating Cum Healthy?
Healthy semen (that is, cum produced by a well-nourished, disease-free male) may in fact be not only safe to eat, but actually good for you. Seminal fluid, the base of cum, is a veritable nutrient-rich soup. Semen is a source of highly concentrated, high-quality protein. In dietary terms, it's comparable to egg whites or gelatin.

Besides protein, semen contains high concentrations of some minerals, such as zinc, and trace amounts of other important nutrients, like calcium and magnesium. While you shouldn't depend on a shot of cum to get your recommended daily allowances of vitamins and minerals, swallowing semen on a regular basis can't hurt as a dietary supplement. "

----http://www.dontspitswallow.com/cum_nutrition.shtml

I am guessing Soronji is very healthy....

JDR
06-03-2005, 07:29 PM
When times are good she eats 5 meals a day and drinks a case of beer as well.

BrooklynBeas
06-03-2005, 08:20 PM
DO the 5 meals include a cum sundae?... Man im gonna throw up!

JDR
06-03-2005, 08:24 PM
DO the 5 meals include a cum sundae?... Man im gonna throw up!

A good day was 10 and a great day was 15. Back in April 2002 she may had 20 in a day.

sjaak
06-03-2005, 08:35 PM
Mannnn, I can understand how you guys are attached to her like an old t-shirt you like to wear and that's comfortable although worn out, but really, on photos she isn't that bad, but in real life close up she's fucking wasted, really don't see how any new guys fall for her. Just being honest here.

JDR
06-03-2005, 08:42 PM
Mannnn, I can understand how you guys are attached to her like an old t-shirt you like to wear and that's comfortable although worn out, but really, on photos she isn't that bad, but in real life close up she's fucking wasted, really don't see how any new guys fall for her. Just being honest here.
I seen a guy kiss her. She blew 10000 or more. I was SICK. :oops:

nuhomet
06-04-2005, 10:28 AM

You promised not to tell anyone.....

Tonto4
06-04-2005, 09:36 PM

Soronji is cool with Tonto :D I had alot of fun with her and the fucking was great. I mean she's a puta . . . what do you guys want? How about some pics of the cuties you are bagging Sjaak?

DEPUTY DAWG
06-04-2005, 11:39 PM

Soronji is cool with Tonto :D I had alot of fun with her and the fucking was great. I mean she's a puta . . . what do you guys want? How about some pics of the cuties you are bagging Sjaak?

No soronji is tore-up from da floor-up, but she's a nice girl.......That being said Tonto don't you ever make that sort of request again of sjaak. I had to go through 4 weeks of therapy from the last SEADONKEY'S (endangered species) pic he posted!!!!!!!!DAMNIT 8O 8O :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ram
06-05-2005, 12:04 AM
http://img205.echo.cx/img205/144/sor5ai.jpg

gdogg
06-05-2005, 03:56 PM
She's a tradition and a Palace institution, so to speak. She took my DR cherry. I don't know why she's starving. I'm sure Nuhomet has sent her a royalty check by now!
:lol:

JDR
06-06-2005, 08:22 AM
She's a tradition and a Palace institution, so to speak. She took my DR cherry. I don't know why she's starving. I'm sure Nuhomet has sent her a royalty check by now!

She must have pissed away over 1 million pesos in the last three years. They think we are there for them.

One chica had a discussion with a guest. He explained in Spanish that he went outside and paid 1,000 and that why he didn't go with her. She responded that its 1,500 for her and he said that the 1,000 peso chica was far better looking than her. She called him cheap.

continentalmike
06-06-2005, 11:06 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He must have called her "not hungry enough"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tonto4
06-06-2005, 12:44 PM
Let's see . . . 10,000 blowjobs times 1500 pesos is 15,000,000 pesos or a half million dollars.

Its for her braces and la abuela infirma so don't worry its a good cause :wink:

Dick Dawson
06-06-2005, 12:57 PM
She must have pissed away over 1 million pesos in the last three years. They think we are there for them.

Do any of the chicas believe in having a bank account? Even putting away 20% of what they make as a working girl, they'd still be way ahead of the game. It seems like she has no intentions of leaving the game any time soon.

nuhomet
06-06-2005, 01:07 PM

Do any of the chicas believe in having a bank account? Even putting away 20% of what they make as a working girl, they'd still be way ahead of the game. It seems like she has no intentions of leaving the game any time soon.

Their retirement plan is called "Married to USA/Canadian/European citizen."

nuhomet
06-06-2005, 01:42 PM

Their retirement plan is called "Married to USA/Canadian/European citizen."

BrooklynBeas
06-06-2005, 02:23 PM

You promised not to tell anyone.....

Thanks Nuhomet... I thought he was talking about me... Whewwww

BrooklynBeas
06-06-2005, 02:26 PM

I think some do... but most just spend like they are rich... They live for the day... I have seen one girls Bank Account... Angel... She is the chubby BB's girl that used to work at Palace back in my beginner DR days... She had about 100-200 US in that account... in pesos of course

Reel Deal
06-06-2005, 02:57 PM
When times are good she eats 5 meals a day and drinks a case of beer as well.Then times have been REAL good to her.

No one will ever confuse her with an Ethiopian.

DEPUTY DAWG
06-06-2005, 03:02 PM
If you guys promise to stop sticking your cocks in my novia's orfices I'll make a honest puta of her yet (and I don't mean soronji)

JDR
06-06-2005, 03:28 PM
They are not my friends and they are not my family so they better save something because I will not give them a peso.

knotty
06-06-2005, 04:02 PM
I don't get who is hittin Saronji. During my January and Memorial Day weekend trip, I saw no one grab her and take her upstairs. I had it once, and never will do it again. The head was weak and the sex was alright. She's a Palace icon, but damn, this bitch seriously need to do some crunches. I would never recommend her to anyone.

psriches
06-06-2005, 06:17 PM
I don't get who is hittin Saronji. During my January and Memorial Day weekend trip, I saw no one grab her and take her upstairs. I had it once, and never will do it again. The head was weak and the sex was alright. She's a Palace icon, but damn, this bitch seriously need to do some crunches. I would never recommend her to anyone.Maybe she can get a job at Domino Bar!! She's got the right look!!

DEPUTY DAWG
06-06-2005, 06:25 PM
I don't get who is hittin Saronji. During my January and Memorial Day weekend trip, I saw no one grab her and take her upstairs. I had it once, and never will do it again. The head was weak and the sex was alright. She's a Palace icon, but damn, this bitch seriously need to do some crunches. I would never recommend her to anyone.Maybe she can get a job at Domino Bar!! She's got the right look!!

Pheeeeeeeet!!!!!!(Whistle blowing)-(throwing yellow flag) Personal foul....... Unnecessary roughness........Psriches.........15 yards from them the spot of the foul......AUTOMATIC 1st down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

knotty
06-06-2005, 06:26 PM

Dominoe's Bar aka Ghosttown. No one hangs there anymore. Now it's the spot across the street. the party has shifted.

gdogg
06-06-2005, 08:02 PM
That's going to be weird seeing Domino's empty. Oh well, across the street I go!

psriches
06-06-2005, 08:27 PM
Don't worry!! The stalker will always be at Domino Bar!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/psriches/dr86.jpg

JDR
06-06-2005, 09:03 PM
Dominoes and Four Roses are DEAD. Across the street is the place to be.

BrooklynBeas
06-06-2005, 09:18 PM
WHat is across the street???

Have i been away that long... Just for the record i never used to chill at domino or four roses... just walked by and every now and then bought a beer but didnt stay more then 5 minutes at a time...

JDR
06-06-2005, 09:22 PM

Have i been away that long... Just for the record i never used to chill at domino or four roses... just walked by and every now and then bought a beer but didnt stay more then 5 minutes at a time...

Across the street where Leo was is a new place and ISOC seems to group there.

Apos
06-06-2005, 09:27 PM
nice place with good looking bartenders. "Monkey girl" ex of the flamingo was a bartender there last month when i was there. never pulled a chica from there but visited most nights and had a really good time.

DEPUTY DAWG
06-06-2005, 09:36 PM
Me and will_blueprint knocked off a couple of nice chicas from there and there was a steady flow there. All the while domino bar was dead except for the fine assed lil spinner of a bartender that's work's there.

psriches
06-06-2005, 10:00 PM

Have i been away that long... Just for the record i never used to chill at domino or four roses... just walked by and every now and then bought a beer but didnt stay more then 5 minutes at a time...the ex-partner of the Domino Bar owner built the little tiki bar thingy in a week for the Easter celebrations. It's now the hottest place to be during the day time.

psriches
06-06-2005, 10:04 PM
It's funny because the old "B" list hoes at Domino sit on the stools and look across the street at the young "A" list hoes getting all the action.

JDR
06-06-2005, 10:19 PM
They make fresh coffee there and at times there are 20 or more people hanging around.

sjaak
06-07-2005, 01:49 AM
'across the street' is called Plaza Alegria. Indeed much more happening than Domino's, except for one night when Dominno's had a bachate band and the place was suddenly packed.

psriches
06-07-2005, 08:12 PM
'across the street' is called Plaza Alegria. Indeed much more happening than Domino's, except for one night when Dominno's had a bachate band and the place was suddenly packed.Yeah!! Most of the bands that play there are hot! Mostly local bands playing local music. A real nice experience.

BrooklynBeas
06-07-2005, 08:18 PM
i musta missed this place when i was there for easter weekend... actually its the first trip that i didnt even hit up one club... I did see Elvis Martinez in Monte Llano though :D

Ill check it out soon... As soon as i work it out with the guys in my dept... Ill book a trip before my November trip... There is no way i can make it till November!

psriches
06-07-2005, 08:48 PM
i musta missed this place when i was there for easter weekend... actually its the first trip that i didnt even hit up one club... I did see Elvis Martinez in Monte Llano though :D

Ill check it out soon... As soon as i work it out with the guys in my dept... Ill book a trip before my November trip... There is no way i can make it till November!If you saw Elvis M. in Monte, then you didn't miss a thing!!

BrooklynBeas
06-07-2005, 09:11 PM
yeah i know but it was pretty weird that i had a 3 night trip and not once was i in classico or latino... still had fun like usual... Also had a "GFE" with Naomi... which is hard to believe being she is such a straight up puta... Damn did i just say that about my baby!?!?! 8)

Count Dante
06-08-2005, 09:26 AM
I sure wish you fuckers had told me how shitty domino bar was before my first trip to Sosua. 8O

Just got back today. I was exited to be at the Europa because of how close it is to Domino's. First night there, there was exactly 1 decent looking (although hardcore) chica there, lady. It was funny, I offered 500 to the decent one and they laughed. They started at $2000. I went up to $1000, Lady went down to $1500. But after my $1000 offer, she just walked away. The rest of the putas tried to then pimp there seriously disgusting puta friends on me for $1200. It almost soured my whole day. I later learned that hotter chicas who are willing to play for less are not allowed on the property.

Didn't find out about the place across the street until my temp-novia took me there. Seriously, a few of those bartenders are some of the hottest women I've ever seen. Everytime my chica would go to the bathroom I would start getting the looks :D . However my temp-novia has a friend working there, so I had little chance of side action till I finally droped her.

knotty
06-08-2005, 09:32 AM
I sure wish you fuckers had told me how shitty domino bar was before my first trip to Sosua. 8O

Just got back today. I was exited to be at the Europa because of how close it is to Domino's. First night there, there was exactly 1 decent looking (although hardcore) chica there, lady. It was funny, I offered 500 to the decent one and they laughed. They started at $2000. I went up to $1000, Lady went down to $1500. But after my $1000 offer, she just walked away. The rest of the putas tried to then pimp there seriously disgusting puta friends on me for $1200. It almost soured my whole day. I later learned that hotter chicas who are willing to play for less are not allowed on the property.

Didn't find out about the place across the street until my temp-novia took me there. Seriously, a few of those bartenders are some of the hottest women I've ever seen. Everytime my chica would go to the bathroom I would start getting the looks :D . However my temp-novia has a friend working there, so I had little chance of side action till I finally droped her.

I didn't know how dead it got until I passed it. I couldn't believe it, but you gotta move to where the hoes flock.

sjaak
06-08-2005, 09:58 AM

Wow, chill out man. you chose europa because it was close to domino's? well, anyway its just a bar, it's not like they lock you in there or you have to pay an entrance fee. And what do you mean you did not find out about the place across the street? it's, well, hm, across the street, and very open, for everyone to see. don't go blaming others if something didn't turn out to be as you expected. But hey, I bet you've got good stories to tell and pictures to share.

the_Jayman
06-08-2005, 10:16 AM

The way she sucks a dick my man . . . the way she sucks a dick ! !

psriches
06-08-2005, 11:52 AM
We need Domino Bar!! Those "B" list hoes are like ISOC family....... Kind of like a play cousin!!

gdogg
06-08-2005, 12:50 PM
We need Domino Bar!! Those "B" list hoes are like ISOC family....... Kind of like a play cousin!!

I know!! While you're headed up the street hunting for what you really want, you always have to stop and hug the "play cousins" who are always glad to see you. Even though many know by now you aren't pursuing them, they are still so excited to see you. Who knows, one of them may get lucky (Stalker, ha ha) next time around!

knotty
06-08-2005, 01:00 PM

I know!! While you're headed up the street hunting for what you really want, you always have to stop and hug the "play cousins" who are always glad to see you. Even though many know by now you aren't pursuing them, they are still so excited to see you. Who knows, one of them may get lucky (Stalker, ha ha) next time around!

word up, saw stalker once my whole trip, but she was right in front of Europa. Guess she knew psriches was arriving.... :lol: I love the B and C list hoes. the treatment is better, especially if they know you. I need to find some more that's starving, not full like Soronji.

Count Dante
06-08-2005, 01:53 PM
Wow, chill out man. you chose europa because it was close to domino's? well, anyway its just a bar, it's not like they lock you in there or you have to pay an entrance fee. And what do you mean you did not find out about the place across the street? it's, well, hm, across the street, and very open, for everyone to see. don't go blaming others if something didn't turn out to be as you expected. But hey, I bet you've got good stories to tell and pictures to share.

I'm justing fucking with you guys :D :D :mrgreen:, I'm not being serious.
Actually, I had a blast over there.

Count Dante
06-08-2005, 01:58 PM

B list? Domino's? Nah. Some of the straggleres you can find at d'classico's at 5:00am I would call B list. The Domino's ho's? More like H list. at the highest, E list. :D

BrooklynBeas
06-08-2005, 02:21 PM
so where are the fuckin pics... enough of the chit chat

WSJ3
06-08-2005, 04:07 PM

More like kissing cousins...