PDA

View Full Version : Could we organize a SEMINAR on getting cheap bbbj's ?

Sidney
10-29-2011, 10:45 AM
I and many others are paying too much. We are most interested in the 300 pesos and freebie versions. We could pay an expert a moderator fee to share their techniques and secrets. Names and cellulars could be shared. Does it help to have a car, house, pool, kitchen? Is Espanol necessary? Do you have any suggestions for a moderator? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Dafishguy
10-29-2011, 10:53 AM
Absolutley. I'm in for the cheap.

But please, make sure whoever the expat is that does the seminar remembers ONE THING!

Bros BEFORE hoes! Some have forgotten THAT golden rule lately.

Peace out!

TNT72
10-29-2011, 11:03 AM

But please, make sure whoever the expat is that does the seminar remembers ONE THING!

Peace out!

All I can say is........DAMN Rick!!!!!!

TNT72
10-29-2011, 11:04 AM

Peace out!

You missed out on the cheap, when you got married!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jimmydr
10-29-2011, 11:09 AM
Is Espanol necessary? Do you have any suggestions for a moderator? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Yes it is.

Dafishguy
10-29-2011, 11:10 AM
You missed out on the cheap, when you got married!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

"This post has been deleted by the moderators as being too explict for the readers of this board!"

LOL Trey, just having some fun!

Rick

Jimmydr
10-29-2011, 11:10 AM

Peace out!

I don't believe in that. Many others don't as well. Many bros are just leeches.

Dave Diaz
10-29-2011, 11:19 AM
Subscribeddddd. This is a goood idea. I think there should be a bbbj contest like there is a monthly bikini contest in places like blackbeards.

Sidney
10-29-2011, 11:22 AM
I don't believe in that. Many others don't as well. Many bros are just leeches.
Si Jimmy. You are exactamente!

Jimmydr
10-29-2011, 11:23 AM
Si Jimmy. You are exactamente!

I travel for pussy as do most others. Some here travel to just be around other people. I like most would never stick around if the guy Giv travels with was with me.

questner
10-29-2011, 09:48 PM
I and many others are paying too much. We are most interested in the 300 pesos and freebie versions. We could pay an expert a moderator fee to share their techniques and secrets. Names and cellulars could be shared. Does it help to have a car, house, pool, kitchen? Is Espanol necessary? Do you have any suggestions for a moderator? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

I'm proposing a SYMPOSIUM :rofl: Everyone is speaking Greek lying near the pool on their left sides talking some philosophical shit. Hookers are serving wine and blowing everyone for 300 drachmas...hmm, pesos :rofl:

Seville
10-29-2011, 10:01 PM

Depends on whether Mr Happy is willing and has the time to teach the class. Might as well get the best.:wink:

SeaWeed
10-30-2011, 08:34 AM
so where do we signup.....lol

MrHappy
10-30-2011, 09:37 AM

You certainly got that right.

How much ya willing to pay for the seminar?

Sidney
10-30-2011, 01:01 PM

I'll pay 300 pesos:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jimmydr
10-30-2011, 01:08 PM
I'll pay 300 pesos:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I wouldn't take you for 30,000. You would find something wrong with the instructions.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Happyhorn
10-30-2011, 01:54 PM
Could you also organize the Seminar so that it qualifies as a tax deductible business trip.

http://www.irs.gov/taxtopics/tc511.html

MrHappy
10-31-2011, 08:19 AM
Could you also organize the Seminar so that it qualifies as a tax deductible business trip.

http://www.irs.gov/taxtopics/tc511.html

I could, but that wouldn't be right.

Sidney
10-31-2011, 03:44 PM
I wouldn't take you for 30,000. You would find something wrong with the instructions.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Aw c'mon Jimmy, please:smile:

Jimmydr
10-31-2011, 05:25 PM
Aw c'mon Jimmy, please:smile:

Okay, send it to me via WU.:rofl:

Trib
10-31-2011, 05:36 PM
shooo I'm in and can the seminar be held at rockies? LOL the cheapest I have gotten one is 600 and a presidente.

She was introduced to me by a "vet" and we spoke twice (non sex just how are you and if you will be at club later) then I saw her at the club. I was waiting on a wing man and had time to kill and she had DSL's so I brought her a beer and couldn't stop looking at her lips. She noticed and it was 10pm (early for chicas LOL) said lets go to your house. I said I don't have time but would love to experience those lips. she asked again so I said wtf and asked her for a car date ;) she started at 1000 and I countered 200 and we laughed. then 800 and I laughed. 700 and I said 600. We both came back into classicos with smiles.

I wish I had her number again ;)

Seville
10-31-2011, 07:18 PM
It's not rocket science Sidney.:rofl::rofl::rofl: You offer her 300 pesos for a BJ. She counters with whatever price she wants. You say 300 pesos, no mas. Si or No? (The secret here is you actually have to mean it). If she says anything that does not sound like, "Si" then you say no thanks and walk away.

Repeat with the next chica.

The timing makes me laugh. I was just coming home from the beach this evening and at the corner of the La Mulata road was a flaca chica. It was just starting to sprinkle. I asked her if she wanted to blow me for 300 pesos and she countered with 500. I said 300, no mas. She agreed and we came to my house and she preformed quite well. She was smart also. No drama. When I was driving her back down the hill she told me she cleans houses when she can for pesos also. I told her I will be calling her in the very near future to clean my house for me and I will. I will also be calling her for her other service as well. Good that she had a phone. At least she realized that she can make steady pesos now.:iconTU:

Shogun Warrior
10-31-2011, 08:55 PM
Lesson # 2 The Location. You do not have to go all the way back to your house or hotel room. Any quick bathroom in the bar or club will do.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Seville
10-31-2011, 09:01 PM
Lesson # 2 The Location. You do not have to go all the way back to your house or hotel room. Any quick bathroom in the bar or club will do.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Learning is always enhanced when you have visual aids.:biggrin:

JD426
10-31-2011, 09:16 PM
Good lord,
Somebody needs a Lawnmower :rofl:... But good tip there Shogun.

One of the funniest pictures in my mind, and I forget who told me, or who they were even talking about, cause i was probably a little drunk , but I think it was while we were drinkin at the Shark bar.
So these guys are looking for their friend cause he slipped away for a "smoke" (cigar).. So when they find him, in some little Alley way in Sosua.
He's got, a Cocktail in his one hand, smoking a Cohiba with his other, his Ipod is blasting his favorite music into his ears , his pants are down to his ankles, and he's getting a very enhthusiastic BBBJ from a little Flaca who is on her knees in the dirt..and his eyes are closed, oblivious to anything else around him, like a baby listening to a Lullaby.
They only looked at him for a few seconds, to let that picture burn into their minds. But it was said. "at that moment, he had everything any man could want, why disturb him". That pretty much describes the Essence of Sosua. :rofl: :rofl:

WickedWillie
10-31-2011, 11:49 PM

Never take a RD$300 blowjob street whore back to your house.:icontd: Nothing good will come of it.

Seville
11-01-2011, 12:25 AM
Never take a RD$300 blowjob street whore back to your house.:icontd: Nothing good will come of it.

I was worried about the paint job on the passenger side door. Chicas keep spitting out the damn window.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

WickedWillie
11-01-2011, 10:57 AM
I was worried about the paint job on the passenger side door. Chicas keep spitting out the damn window.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I mentioned before that sun baked jizz really fucks up the clearcoat.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You could always carry a special 'jizz cup':wink:

MrHappy
11-01-2011, 10:59 AM
I mentioned before that sun baked jizz really fucks up the clearcoat.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You could always carry a special 'jizz cup':wink:

Better yet, an empty shampoo bottle. It's good for their hair, you know.

Seville
11-01-2011, 11:08 AM

I knew there was a reason I wanted you to mentor me. This is exactly the type of insightful and profound wisdom I am seeking Master Yoda.:biggrin:

TNT72
11-01-2011, 11:17 AM

Obviously, not needed!!!!!

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=20838&d=1309312145

Irie
11-01-2011, 11:24 AM
Obviously, not needed!!!!!

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=20838&d=1309312145)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

WickedWillie
11-01-2011, 11:31 AM

BWWAAAAAHHHAAAAAHHAAAAAA:rofl::rofl:

Robert and shampoo!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thats almost as good as TNT and sober in Sosua:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Seville
11-01-2011, 11:35 AM
BWWAAAAAHHHAAAAAHHAAAAAA:rofl::rofl:

Robert and shampoo!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The jizz shampoo is for the chicas Willie...DUH. Of course with your lovely locks you may be interested in a bottle as well.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

TNT72
11-01-2011, 11:42 AM

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sober with no drama!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Fuck, why bother even going?????

Sidney
11-01-2011, 12:36 PM
Stand your ground. Demand the chica swallows!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

SeaWeed
11-01-2011, 06:16 PM
Stand your ground. Demand the chica swallows!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

JD426
11-01-2011, 06:29 PM
Stand your ground. Demand the chica swallows!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Or maybe you 2 cheap old bastards could split a jug of jugo de piņa once in a while, so them chicas would swallow it without gagging !?

Seville
11-01-2011, 09:18 PM
So I am sitting on the beach today with Antonio, Tarzan, DaveMaryland and Fishunter and this chica keeps eyeing me. She is nothing to write home about and I am not interested. After a while she comes over and sits at our table. Then she is standing next to me, talking and shit. So I decide to test the theory again. I ask her if she wants to blow me for 300 pesos. She asks "How much"?? I tell her 300 pesos. She tells me I am crazy. I tell her that I am not a tourist and all I will pay her is 300 pesos, no mas. I tell her she knows as well as I do that 300 pesos for 20 minutes work is a great deal in this country. She gives me a quizical look for a minute and I tell her, "If you don't want 300 pesos, no problem for me. Have a good day". She says, "Vamos ahora"?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I tell her that I am with my friends right now but that I will call her when I want a BJ. She says ok.

Mr. Smooth
11-02-2011, 04:05 AM

I'm sure an empty bottle of French dressing will do the trick also. I think it's safe to say that Robert might have a bottle or two that is finished laying around the casa.

And those 300 peso bj's that Robert keeps talking about? I think my next trip down, I'm simply going to tell the chica that I just moved down here and am not a tourist so I will only pay 300 pesos.

If I keep a straight face, do you think she will go for it? :corky:

MrHappy
11-02-2011, 07:34 AM
I'm sure an empty bottle of French dressing will do the trick also. I think it's safe to say that Robert might have a bottle or two that is finished laying around the casa.

And those 300 peso bj's that Robert keeps talking about? I think my next trip down, I'm simply going to tell the chica that I just moved down here and am not a tourist so I will only pay 300 pesos.

Nope, won't work. Besides myself, I don't think I know anybody else that has orange sperm.

The Chica would suspect something is amiss.

mikelodge
11-02-2011, 09:52 PM

A bottle of Crown and some assorted Cheddars (yup the waxey kind) :lol::wink:

MrHappy
11-03-2011, 10:13 AM
A bottle of Crown and some assorted Cheddars (yup the waxey kind) :lol::wink:

You're talkin' my language!

el toro
11-06-2011, 12:37 AM

I've been saying shit like that for the last 4 trips and it hasn't worked yet. I think we need to try Robert's well timed laughing when they counter. I bring something to new to the table each trip and I'm taking that page from his book next trip.