PDA

View Full Version : Will Blueprint Trip#2

will_blueprint
06-03-2005, 11:36 AM
Friday:

Flew into POP and met up with DD @ the airport. My now ex temp. novia Albania and 2 of her friends were waiting for us wile there. Stopped my Adventure car rental to talk to my buddy Jason and get the CRV for the weekend. We drove to Sosua to the Penthouse @ Caribe Campo. The reason my temp. novia is now my ex is because I dont know what they hell they have been feeding that girl, or if lil Will is inside that tummy but her tummy was nowhere near as tight as it used to be. But i decided it see if the pussy was as good as it used to be... It definitely was. In the meantime DD hooked up with one of her friends. As we lay in the bed recovering I decided that there was no room in the relationship for 2 big tummies so I told her I have to go meet my friends and i will call her back if I had time for dinner (yeah right) After messing around for a while DD and I decide to hit up Passions where we hooked up with a bunch of the other guys and I finally got to meet some of the infamous ones such as Knotty, Moshy, sicpup, psriches, wsj, (mr unnamed) and last but not least Jimmy. The night at passions was CRAZY, the craziest I have ever seen it. Yinet is looking at me like she wants to eat me, and Kenia is really vibin with DD so we decide thiese will be our wifeys for the night. Once passions closed they go get cleaned up and we head to Classicos. They were looking stunning. While in classicos it seemed like almost everychick I have ever fucked in Sosua was there. Apparently I forgot to tell them I was returning lol. so there was some serious hatin going on. But it was a still a good time going on, and I got to see my mentor Tampa Bukkake while there. Well one of my and I am sure some of your guys favorite from my last trip Rosa was there. She was definitely not happy about my being there with another young lady, and she threanted Yinet so of course it was time to leave at that point. We get back to the bad, have a quick photo shoot, I couldnt take it anymore, I had to have that juicy ass. Man that some was good sex, we fucked all night and into the morning. and again in the morning. She was great and a squirter.

Saturday:

We wake up early to meet the guys @ Rockies for a little breakfast. exchange the nights stories and you know what we do there. and make the plans for the day. We decide to do some sight seeing around town and look for some talent. I fine a nice slim blond chic named Kenia and plan with her to ook up later. Also find out way out to a little local beack not too far form Playero Dorado. not much talent but nice to get away and chill. have a nice late lunch on the beach and decide to return to sosua i call up Kenia and arrange to meet her, Take her back to th pad afor a lil hanky pany, She had some GREAT nipples! and bangin ass. as we were fucking she would not let me do any positions while she was on her stomach.. Gee I wonder why :lol: Take her back to her job and hang out there and have some drinks. Meet up withthe fellas a little later for dinner and we chill around town before it was time to hit up the club scene. We decide to stop by Sosua Life for a bit to get osme drinks before we go into crowded classicos. I look at Yoselin serving me drinks and was like DAMN i gotta have that ASS. For those that have seen it in person know exactly what I mean. And how convient she gets off in 10 mins!!! We decided to go to classicos for a bit to see that ass movin. The ex novia walks in and was like why havent you called me in the last 2 days, I explain why shes not my girl anymore and waits until DD picks up a chick and leave. Get yoselin back to the crib. and lets just asy it was definitely a night to remember......

Sunday:

Last night and this morning was rough. Yoselin is animal in bed. so we dont roll outta bed until 12. Take her to the motorconch so she can go see her family for Mothers day. Not much action around town so I decide to stop by Passions to get a quick blowjob from Barbie. It was EXCELLENT. We decide to do some milling around to see what we can find. A memeber of my crew came up with a definite GEM piece from the campo. They make plas so we can hook up later with her friends. Just lay around and be lazy and recover most of the day. Later that night decide to head out to the clubs. Pick up a nice chick name Derleny take her back to the pad for a quickie since it is still early. She was great some of the best Sosua pussy i had, definitely one for the databank. Take her homehlafway to Cabarete then head back to the club, I see one of my favorites standing in the corner and decide she is going to be my wife for the night. take her back and have a EXCELLENT night. I dont know if we were vibing or what but contrary to what some have said on here she was GREAT in bed. we go all night withher cumming many times.

Monday

Well finally the day I leave. Go around town to say by to everyone then hed back to the pad to pack up. It was some more business I had to take care of, that I had to go back for. I totally lost track of time and realized i will just make my flight. I get to the airport and found out that I have missed my flight. Oh well one more day in paradise. Go back to where all my guys are staying and we deicded to head out to Black beards, Atleast it will help me feel a little better. on the way to black beards we pick up a fine honey on the road and take her to the University, i couldnt do much though becuase i was driving. On the way to blackbears we hook up with a guy that takes us to his new place he is opening soon, it look to have a lot of potential. We get to blackbeards, it was a good time, nice amount of talent there. we just hang for a min though. After a while we decide to head back. I all one of my favorites from the night before, but by the time she geats there, I am too sleepy to do anything. So i just fall asleep on her and sleep the night away on the couch because i have to wake up early in the morn to go to STI airport

Tue

Get a can to Santiago, since it was my first time there and we had a little time to waste the guy gives me a tour of Santiago. That place is great I love it it is like a real city :) I will definitely have to incorporate it in my next trip. While waitingon my flight in the airport I get a number of one of the workers to give me a tour of Santiago next time I am there :)

Bug Boy
06-03-2005, 12:31 PM
That's where I stayed while in Sosua. However where is the penthouse and how much did you pay per day?

Thanks,
Helpmann

will_blueprint
06-03-2005, 12:38 PM
the penthouse was $100 a day, but the current owner is moving out on the 10th, is that little gate as soon as you drive in

North side of complex

Bug Boy
06-03-2005, 12:49 PM
the penthouse was $100 a day, but the current owner is moving out on the 10th, is that little gate as soon as you drive in

North side of complexWhat other ammenties (Jacuzzi, 50" HD TV...) do you have in the Penthouse aside from the standard ammenities you'll find in the CC apartments?

Thanks,
Helpmann 8)

will_blueprint
06-03-2005, 12:53 PM
Extremely nice check out http://singletravel.com/penthouse

sjaak
06-03-2005, 12:55 PM
Good report. Pretty jealous of you guys being so close to sosua to be able to make weekend trips there.
what do they charge for the regular appartments, what kind of place is it?

Bug Boy
06-03-2005, 01:02 PM
Extremely nice check out http://singletravel.com/penthouseSHARP!!

That type of information can be difficult to find!!

Thanks,
Helpmann :D

Bug Boy
06-03-2005, 01:10 PM
Good report. Pretty jealous of you guys being so close to sosua to be able to make weekend trips there.
what do they charge for the regular appartments, what kind of place is it?It's a gated apartment complex for ex-pats. I was charged $50 a night for a 1-bedroom apt with 2 queen beds, full kitchen, balcony, and cable TV. They also have 2 pools that can used by tenants and guests. It beats the "Palace" and "Field of Dreams." :lol:

You also have the privacy of a private residence, so you don't have to bother checking in guests you bring back. You do need to rent a car, but hell, it's the only way Helpmann travels :lol:.

-Helpmann 8)

will_blueprint
06-03-2005, 02:12 PM
exactly helpman that why I chose it, You and I have the same mental state. You can check you girl in if you want but it is not required.

sicpup71
06-03-2005, 08:16 PM
DAMN FREAKS

http://pic17.picturetrail.com/VOL806/144599/7551130/99151868.jpg

sicpup71
06-03-2005, 08:19 PM
http://pic17.picturetrail.com/VOL806/144599/7551130/99151825.jpg

psriches
06-03-2005, 08:24 PM
Good report Wil!! And it was great meeting you. Sosua was on fire this time around!! Looking forward to another episode with you. And it will be sooner than you think!

DEPUTY DAWG
06-03-2005, 08:46 PM
Will_BP what can I say but thanks for everything man Words can't express the gratitude I feel, you're a class act!!!!!!! We had a blast and sorry about the psycho chica incident. I met a great group of guys, hope to hang again with ya'll if let me. Brazil is just six months away!!!!!!!!!!

Maximus
06-03-2005, 08:51 PM
Nice pics of Kenia and Yinet, Sicpup. Been back home a few days now and the withdrawal is killing me.

Passions is definitely a great addition to the Sosua scene. Peter has got some great talent there. Hope it stays that way for my next trip.