PDA

View Full Version : PLAYA BERGANTIN

psriches
06-03-2005, 09:29 PM
This is an "off the beaten path" unspoiled beach located next to Playa Dorado.

From Sosua, there is a sign just before you get to Dorado. Make a right and go through the cane field road until you hit beach. Great local fish, lobster and good swimming. If you get lucky, maybe a CHICA or two. I picked up a nice one when i was there with the fella's this past weekend. I got the number and went back for her the next day.

It's a shame that the government is about to relocate all the locals that live there to Montellano across the road. They will then sell all that beachfront property to the AI's.

DEPUTY DAWG
06-03-2005, 09:49 PM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y65/tmcq58/may%20sosua%2005/d8edf3b9.jpg

JDR
06-04-2005, 08:46 AM
If you like this type of thing then try the rivers on the week ends. There are 1,000's of Dominicans hanging around.

psriches
06-05-2005, 09:10 PM
The best part of that day was meeting this chica. Her mother lives in the sqatters village on the beach.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/psriches/dr109.jpg

knotty
06-05-2005, 10:31 PM
oh, so that's where you disappeared too. you was gone for a minute.

Kevy
06-05-2005, 10:33 PM
It looks like an interesting beach, too bad teh AIs are going to take over. Any idea how mauch time is left before then?

psriches
06-05-2005, 10:59 PM
It looks like an interesting beach, too bad teh AIs are going to take over. Any idea how mauch time is left before then?According to the locals, the AI's are ready for the purchase. The issue is the relocation of the villages.

continentalmike
06-06-2005, 03:58 AM
:? One of my secret hide-outs has been revealed :twisted:

It's a nice place to take a girl for a spin.. you can heat her up and then do her in the cane-field back from the beach... watch out for those sharp cane stalks!

It makes for a real nature experience :D

Bug Boy
06-06-2005, 07:05 AM
The best part of that day was meeting this chica.Nice piece of ass! How was she?

-Helpmann 8)

DEPUTY DAWG
06-06-2005, 03:29 PM
Was that the chica on the ATV zooming past us??????

BrooklynBeas
06-06-2005, 05:02 PM
The best part of that day was meeting this chica. Her mother lives in the sqatters village on the beach.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/psriches/dr109.jpg

NICE!!!... DETAILS PLEASE!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

psriches
06-06-2005, 07:18 PM
Well, the guys head over to Playa Bergantin for "a day at the beach". It was Big Wil, Wsj, D-dog, Knotty, myself and a couple others. After driving through the cane patch for a few minutes, we hit the unspoiled beach. Unspoiled as in undeveloped. I think D-dog posted a pic a few posts back.

After a quick swim, a few presidentes and a nice homemade fish/lobster lunch by the sea, we all sat and talked with the locals. Nothing like fresh fish and lobster. Anyway, one of the locals wanted to show me his house(shack) by the sea. So i walked over with him to his house a few yards away. There, he introduced me to his wife and son. They were squatters and had lived there for some time. No electricity or running water. They cook on a wood fire make shift stove. He told me about how the government wanted to move them across the road to Montellano to make room for the AI's. He said that even if his shack wasn't much, it was his. They didn't want to move to Govt. housing.

We talked for a minute and i went to check out the shack. I went out to the side where his wife was washing a young chicas hair. That picture is a few posts back as well. I introduce myself to Erika. "hola mami !" Turns out that she is from the beach squatter's village where her mother still resides. She was visiting for the day as she now resides in POP with the bambino. We actually saw this chica riding around on her scooter earlier. I later found out that her western union novio bought it for her.

Anyway, we talk for a minute and exchange numbers. My plan was to keep her on ice for a down moment which actually came on Sunday(DR Mother's Day). Things were kind of slow. I call Erika but no response. I guess she was doing the mami day thing as well. No problemo! I leave a message and continue with my life.

The next morning, i get a call! Hola mi amor!! It's Erika, so we arrange to meet about 1pm. She tells me to meet her on the main road at the Montellano gas station. This is close to one of the entrances to playa bergantin.

I get to the gas station and wait for a minute when look who appears on the moto coming out of the cane patch. It was a crazy scene. A chica is being delivered to me out of a cane patch.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/psriches/dr107.jpg

She gets off the moto and gets in my rental. Off we go to my favorite cabana close to La Union on the main road. It's 280 pesos for LOCALS for 4 hours. I say this to say, let the chica pick up the phone and talk to reception. Don't pay anymore than 300 pesos. We pull into the property, into a garage. Close the garage door and go inside the room. Phone rings to give you your rate and take your drink order. Man appears at the little cubby hole in minutes with your drinks and bill.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/psriches/dr108.jpg

Chica and i chat for a minute and take a shower together. Nice and sensual like. We lather each other while rubbing, licking, kissing and sucking. I'm proud to say that i kissed every inch of that chicas body. And she did the same.

We take the action to the bed without drying off. I throw her down on the bed and she squirms around waiting for me with that look in her eyes. You know that look. As if i were the "chosen one" kind of thing!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/psriches/dr103.jpg

She engulfs my member and sucks until i can't take it any more. I grab her and sit her down on top of me. She rides me hard until she cums. I flip her over and dragon slay the pussy until i cum. We then lay there next to each other staring up at the mirrored ceiling drenched in sweat and cum. I get up after a few minutes and use the bathroom. When i return, she's positioned in a way, as if to say, "we are not finished yet papi !" And that was fine with me!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/psriches/dr104.jpg

I then took her doggie style and she handled it pretty well because i got a little carried away. At one point, i'm doing her doggie with force and looking up at myself in the ceiling mirror thinking that DR is where i want to be!

We finally both explode and just lay there laughing. Damn!! That was good. We showered together, got dressed, settled the bill(1000 pesos) and off we went back to the gas station. We chatted in the rental for a few, kissed goodbye and i let her out. I sat there and watched as she got on a moto and sped off back through the cane patch.

Gotta love it!!! "today was a good day !"

gdogg
06-06-2005, 07:39 PM
Great info, ps. This is why you've been missed. Glad you're back!!!
:wink:

Bug Boy
06-06-2005, 07:41 PM
She gets off the moto and gets in my rental. Off we go to my favorite cabana close to La Union on the main road. It's 280 pesos for LOCALS. I say this to say, let the chica pick up the phone and talk to reception. Don't pay anymore than 300 pesos. We pull into the property, into a garage. Close the garage door and go inside the room. Phone rings to give you your rate and take your drink order. Man appears at the little cubby hole in minutes with your drinks and bill. Captivating start, please continue...

-Helpmann :)

psriches
06-06-2005, 08:00 PM
:wink:Thanks G dog!! I just finished the rest of the episode.

bigfroggy1
06-06-2005, 08:09 PM
nice pictures psriches
i love that bed shot with the leg to the side :P :lol:

Tonto4
06-06-2005, 09:22 PM
Pretty girl ps. Good to hear from you.

psriches
06-06-2005, 09:47 PM
Pretty girl ps. Good to hear from you.likewise.......

DEPUTY DAWG
06-06-2005, 09:53 PM
Damnit I knew that was the girl on the ATV. Damn good work she was a cutie!!!!!!Glad you closed the deal nice work & pics I can't for the next trip

gdogg
06-06-2005, 10:14 PM
Out-friggin-standing!!!
:wink:

Dick Dawson
06-06-2005, 11:31 PM
Hear Hear! We knew there was something missing from the board for too long. Great report!

continentalmike
06-07-2005, 02:57 AM
Great report form the cane patch at Playa Bergantin!

welcome back psriches!

As an aside you also do a girl if you want in the cane fields.. it's a highly recommend natural experience.. just drive out of Sosua towards POP and pick up a honey.. drive into the cane fields to the left of the road and unpack... enjoy and drop her off at her destination...

sometimes it's paid... Sometimes it's free...

Make sure you drive a blinded 4WD

continentalmike
06-07-2005, 04:13 AM

welcome back psriches!

As an aside you also do a girl if you want in the cane fields.. it's a highly recommend natural experience.. just drive out of Sosua towards POP and pick up a honey.. drive into the cane fields to the left of the road and unpack... enjoy and drop her off at her destination...

Make sure you drive a blinded 4WD

psriches
06-07-2005, 08:16 PM

welcome back psriches!

Make sure you drive a blinded 4WDHey C-Mike!! I will definitely keep this in mind......

BrooklynBeas
06-07-2005, 08:28 PM
YO PS... Welcome the fuck back and nice report... WHen you mean you settled the bill (1000 pesos) do you mean thats what you gave her or is that what the cabana drinks and whatever else cost?... Either way good job... any more pics of anything... Im lookin forward to them!!! :D

psriches
06-07-2005, 08:52 PM
YO PS... Welcome the fuck back and nice report... WHen you mean you settled the bill (1000 pesos) do you mean thats what you gave her or is that what the cabana drinks and whatever else cost?... Either way good job... any more pics of anything... Im lookin forward to them!!! :DThat's what i paid her........

WSJ3
06-08-2005, 02:31 PM

Damn what makes this hurt even more is that I saw this chica first on the beach before you did psriches...

You sir are no Captain Pike.

LOL.

psriches
06-08-2005, 02:36 PM

Damn what makes this hurt even more is that I saw this chica first on the beach before you did psriches...

You sir are no Captain Pike.

LOL.beeppp, beeppp........

WSJ3
06-08-2005, 02:41 PM
You have gone from the Dragonslayer to the Road Runner in 60 seconds flat.

LOL.

psriches
06-08-2005, 08:26 PM
You have gone from the Dragonslayer to the Road Runner in 60 seconds flat.

LOL.I'm gonna post a couple x-rated pics of her as well as a few pics of J-lo in Santiago in the BOD.

will_blueprint
06-08-2005, 08:38 PM
great stuff psriches, I was wondering where you had dipped off to. I am gonna enroll in a espanol course tomorrow :) I gotta get better @ this.

psriches
06-08-2005, 08:42 PM
I like your drive.......

DEPUTY DAWG
06-08-2005, 08:44 PM
great stuff psriches, I was wondering where you had dipped off to. I am gonna enroll in a espanol course tomorrow :) I gotta get better @ this.

Funny you say that I just did earlier today, a 10 week summer course to start with

will_blueprint
06-08-2005, 08:45 PM
My memories from Playa Bergantin:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v23/will_blueprint/dr2/HPIM0113.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v23/will_blueprint/dr2/HPIM0112.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v23/will_blueprint/dr2/HPIM0114smudge.jpg

P.s. Someone is ALWAYS on the hunt.

psriches
06-08-2005, 09:10 PM
Well, well, well!! If it isn't WSJ.......... Caught on film!! LOL

will_blueprint
06-08-2005, 09:19 PM
in full clothes. now that dedication lol

psriches
06-08-2005, 09:36 PM
Hey Wil!! I think you need to re-size your pics. Don't ask me how to do it. I use Photobucket that does it for you.

WSJ3
06-08-2005, 09:46 PM
Hey my lawyer is going to call you Will

You are besmurching my good reputation...

LOL.

Kevy
06-08-2005, 09:48 PM
Next thing you know we are gonna have more drama about WU money problems here. :lol:

WSJ3
06-08-2005, 09:54 PM
Next thing you know we are gonna have more drama about WU money problems here. :lol:

God I hope not...

will_blueprint
06-08-2005, 10:02 PM
yeah i know how, but i believe in quality.... but i can resize...... wsj while i am doing that u want me to take ur pic down..... remember i didnt implicate you, you implicated yourself

psriches
06-08-2005, 10:05 PM

God I hope not...Hey Kevy, please!! You can mention any letters of the alphabet you want; ab, cd, ef, etc. But just not WU.......lol

knotty
06-08-2005, 10:05 PM
caught in the act on what he does best, and that's hunting.

WSJ3
06-08-2005, 10:07 PM

It was a kodak moment...

I love Big Will he is a brother from another mother...

Hey Will email me the unedited pic buddy.

LOL...

knotty
06-08-2005, 10:08 PM

It was a kodak moment...

LOL...

he got a better close up of you. mines has you so far away.

psriches
06-08-2005, 10:14 PM

It was a kodak moment...

LOL...A JB moment i might add!! Easy Tony!!

WSJ3
06-08-2005, 10:42 PM
yeah i know how, but i believe in quality.... but i can resize...... wsj while i am doing that u want me to take ur pic down..... remember i didnt implicate you, you implicated yourself

HELL NO!!!!!!!

Leave the pic right where it is...you can't buy that kinda publicity.

And send me a copy that is unedited...
I want to show my grandchildren what a whore I was in my 40's

WSJ3
06-08-2005, 10:45 PM

It was a kodak moment...

LOL...A JB moment i might add!! Easy Tony!!

Hey that not something I can say on a Overseas Line...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/ScorpiusWSJ3/shootthatfuck.jpg

WSJ3
06-08-2005, 10:47 PM

Seriously Will I have pics of my face and STRUDEL all over this board...

I got nothing but love for you man...I just wanted a copy for my collection.

LOL.

DEPUTY DAWG
06-08-2005, 10:51 PM

Seriously Will I have pics of my face and STRUDEL all over this board...

I got nothing but love for you man...I just wanted a copy for my collection.

LOL.

And don't forget the hand from beyond!!!!!!!!!! 8O 8O 8O 8O
:lol: :lol:

psriches
06-08-2005, 10:51 PM
If you look very closely at the beach pic, you can see that WSJ's dick is getting hard talking to the chicas. That's the point when i stepped away. Because you just don't get in Captain Kirk's way when he's at work.

WSJ3
06-08-2005, 10:58 PM
If you look very closely at the beach pic, you can see that WSJ's dick is getting hard talking to the chicas. That's the point when i stepped away. Because you just don't get in Captain Kirk's way when he's at work.

HEY CONJO Take it easy Tony...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/ScorpiusWSJ3/Maybeyoucangetafirstclasstickettotheresurrection.jpg

I am going to have to cancel your contract psriches.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

will_blueprint
06-08-2005, 11:02 PM

see ps you can only get that with big quality pictures

psriches
06-08-2005, 11:05 PM
"WAIT!!", "you can't kill a cop", "whoever said you were one".........."so long Mel"

psriches
06-08-2005, 11:07 PM

see ps you can only get that with big quality picturesThe pictures are quality but my computer isn't. They don't show well for me. But leave them just the way they are.

WSJ3
06-08-2005, 11:15 PM

see ps you can only get that with big quality pictures

I just can't get away from the STRUDEL pics of WSJ3...

Here is one of Barbie a La Passion fan favorite...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/ScorpiusWSJ3/BarbieHulkShirt.jpg

My humble attempt to direct everyone away from my STRUDEL...

LOL...

WSJ3
06-08-2005, 11:21 PM
"WAIT!!", "you can't kill a cop", "whoever said you were one".........."so long Mel"

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/ScorpiusWSJ3/melthecop.jpg

psriches
06-08-2005, 11:34 PM
If you post Barbie, than i have to post Monica.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/psriches/dr76.jpg

We need a balance!!

WSJ3
06-08-2005, 11:38 PM
There is a great disturbance in the FORCE...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/ScorpiusWSJ3/000951.jpg

I feel a Remy Dark Side picture coming on...

WSJ3
06-08-2005, 11:39 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/ScorpiusWSJ3/FuckYou2Remy.jpg

Was that a money shot...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/ScorpiusWSJ3/CleaninguptheCUM.jpg

DEPUTY DAWG
06-08-2005, 11:44 PM
There 's nothing dark about remy pics, now cut that out

WSJ3
06-08-2005, 11:47 PM

My Bad...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/ScorpiusWSJ3/ThatsalotofCUM.jpg

psriches
06-08-2005, 11:55 PM
Well, there's nothing more for me to say. I'll end my night on that note. Later!!!!! lol

BrooklynBeas
06-09-2005, 08:28 AM
i just wanna know why Samuel the 3rd is talking to that big draws girl in the pic and if that is the special 500 peso bbbj girl... :evil: :eek: :D

knotty
06-09-2005, 08:30 AM
guess Remy drained all that protein out of ya strudel. she's happy.

WSJ3
06-09-2005, 12:27 PM
guess Remy drained all that protein out of ya strudel. she's happy.

That is her special talent...

Draining the STRUDEL

WSJ3
06-09-2005, 12:29 PM
Well, there's nothing more for me to say. I'll end my night on that note. Later!!!!! lol

Sorry about the shock value psriches buddy...

But the cum from STRUDEL is in the shape of a heart...

Thats High Comedy...

psriches
06-09-2005, 04:30 PM
Now, back to the chica from Playa Bergantin, from out of the cane patch..... Please brother mongers, if this is your girl or you think this is your girl, don't get upset and stop supporting her. It's not her fault, it's not my fault, it's just the way it is! So if these pictures bother you in any way, shape or fashion, kindly PM me and i will remove them immediately. And i most certainly won't reveal your identity. You have my word on that. Afterall, i wouldn't want to damage my money game and i certainly don't want to damage hers!! Peace!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/psriches/dr103.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/psriches/dr105.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/psriches/dr106.jpg

will_blueprint
06-09-2005, 04:46 PM
ahhh weee sweet sweet sweet

knotty
06-09-2005, 04:50 PM
that was a very good statement left right behind some fine pussy pics. Way to go.

Tonto4
06-09-2005, 05:13 PM
Wow . . .now comes the good stuff :grin: Nice pics.

DEPUTY DAWG
06-09-2005, 05:47 PM
Daaaaaaayuuuum PS looks like a hustler photo shoot!!!!!!!!!! nice pics & nice snatch 8O 8O :twisted:

Maximus
06-09-2005, 07:35 PM
Nice leche shot! 8) Good work!

psriches
06-09-2005, 07:49 PM
Nice leche shot! 8) Good work!That was WSJ's Remy pic thrown in. Let's just call it a bonus pic!!!!

WSJ3
06-09-2005, 09:48 PM
Nice leche shot! 8) Good work!That was WSJ's Remy pic thrown in. Let's just call it a bonus pic!!!!

Thanks for the nod psriches buddy...

Escort_King
06-09-2005, 10:43 PM

My Bad...

Is that a heart shaped shot of cum???? LOL...

WSJ3
06-10-2005, 10:49 AM

My Bad...

Is that a heart shaped shot of cum???? LOL...

I do my best when I am behind and in front of the camera...

will_blueprint
06-10-2005, 10:54 AM
that is a pretty amazing feat. guess u really are a superhero sammy
Corazón Man

BrooklynBeas
06-10-2005, 02:59 PM
PS u da man! :eek: :grin:

BrooklynBeas
06-10-2005, 03:00 PM
LMFAO... i just had to go back and check out the cum shot... Next try to shoot out a cum shot spelling Remy and you can wear the big Superman S on your chest! :lol:

psriches
06-10-2005, 04:16 PM
LMFAO... i just had to go back and check out the cum shot... Next try to shoot out a cum shot spelling Remy and you can wear the big Superman S on your chest! :lol:Like i said before, standing next to Captain Kirk, i'm just Captain Pike.................heart shaped cum shot! Ha Ha Ha!!!!! lol

WSJ3
06-10-2005, 06:18 PM
that is a pretty amazing feat. guess u really are a superhero sammy
Corazón Man

You are the man.

I am just a squirrel trying to get a nut.

You got more DR pussy in one trip than I gets on 3 trip Big Will.

I bow to your greatness.

LOL...

WSJ3
06-10-2005, 06:30 PM
LMFAO... i just had to go back and check out the cum shot... Next try to shoot out a cum shot spelling Remy and you can wear the big Superman S on your chest! :lol:

Funny you should mention the Superman T shirt...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/ScorpiusWSJ3/SupermanTeeShirtRemy1.jpg

WSJ3
06-10-2005, 06:30 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/ScorpiusWSJ3/remysupertitsa.jpg

WSJ3
06-10-2005, 06:31 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/ScorpiusWSJ3/remysupertitsa1.jpg

Escort_King
06-10-2005, 07:51 PM
The lollipops make me think DD was in the neighborhood.

DEPUTY DAWG
06-10-2005, 09:38 PM
The lollipops make me think DD was in the neighborhood.

The hand from beyond won't let me pass out any candy :( :(

WSJ3
06-11-2005, 01:18 AM
El Mano De Diablo says:

"Sharing is Caring"

Puff Puff Pass DD...

Coolhand
06-11-2005, 10:30 PM
Psriches

I am loving the pics and reports playboy keep it pimping baby.
I will have to share lots with you when I get back from CR. See you in Oct.

gdogg
06-11-2005, 10:41 PM
I love you guys. First the new chica pics and then pics of my beloved Remy. I'm getting misty over here.
:(

:twisted:

psriches
06-12-2005, 08:38 PM
Gdogg and Coolhand!! Thanks for the love!!

milldam
06-12-2005, 10:29 PM
Great pics guys. PS that chica from the cane fields was just smokin!!!!!!!!!!!

WSJ3, your pics of Remy were outstanding as well!!!!!!!!!

Great job guys.

WSJ3
06-12-2005, 11:30 PM
Thanks for the kudos...