PDA

View Full Version : Current Hotel Information Nov 2011

Festy
11-03-2011, 01:35 PM
I notice many of these posts are outdated. The way things change in the D.R. who knows which places are still open?

I am thinking about staying in Cabarete for a couple days with one of the Badoo chicas from Puerto Plata.

Any suggestions for a hotel or stabin' cabin in Cabarete? I have browsed past posts here and googled Cabarete Hotels (hard to get that 'chica-friendly' feel from a hotel website). Would rather take a review from ISOC than a review from Trip Advisor, LOL.

Jimmydr
11-03-2011, 01:36 PM
I notice many of these posts are outdated. The way things change in the D.R. who knows which places are still open?

I am thinking about staying in Cabarete for a couple days with one of the Badoo chicas from Puerto Plata.

Any suggestions for a hotel or stabin' cabin in Cabarete? I have browsed past posts here and googled Cabarete Hotels (hard to get that 'chica-friendly' feel from a hotel website). Would rather take a review from ISOC than a review from Trip Advisor, LOL.

If you are checking in with her, whats the big deal?

Festy
11-03-2011, 02:08 PM
If you are checking in with her, whats the big deal?

Badoo girls are a mixed-bag.....some good, some bad. I have met Badoo girls that had OLD fotos in their profiles. After a kid or two those 18yo D.R. hotbodies have a tendency to suffer from accelerated expansion. Some guys like that but I prefer 'las flacas'.

That said, "the big deal" could be that I meet her in person, I don't like her, may need to trade up.....or she just plain doesn't show. Many things can go wrong between now and then in the D.R. and I want to have my options OPEN....this is MY vacation, not hers.

Last thing I need is a hotel that has a NO Dominicana policy, a joiner fee or any other limitations that might limit ME. I have read enough stories here at ISOC to know to have a Plan A, a Plan B....etc. That is why I am more interested in suggestions from ISOC than from other travel sites...most guys know the program

Jimmydr
11-03-2011, 02:11 PM
Badoo girls are a mixed-bag.....some good, some bad. I have met Badoo girls that had OLD fotos in their profiles. After a kid or two those 18yo D.R. hotbodies have a tendency to suffer from accelerated expansion. Some guys like that but I prefer 'las flacas'.

That said, "the big deal" could be that I meet her in person, I don't like her, may need to trade up.....or she just plain doesn't show. Many things can go wrong between now and then in the D.R. and I want to have my options OPEN....this is MY vacation, not hers.

Last thing I need is a hotel that has a NO Dominicana policy, a joiner fee or any other limitations that might limit ME. I have read enough stories here at ISOC to know to have a Plan A, a Plan B....etc. That is why I am more interested in suggestions from ISOC than from other travel sites...most guys know the program

I would stick with interviewing them in Sosua and then after I found one, move over to Caberete. I enjoyed the Windsurf.

Mr. Smooth
11-03-2011, 02:16 PM
You could send a pm to WickedWillie and ask for his opinion. He lives in Cabarete and might have a good recommendation for you.

He's an excellent source for information and will point you in the right direction.

Festy
11-03-2011, 02:36 PM
I would stick with interviewing them in Sosua and then after I found one, move over to Caberete. I enjoyed the Windsurf.

I have had pretty good luck with the Badoo girls. More Non-pro(ish) even though they have the same agenda as the Sosua hoe$. Over the years I have met a dozen or better chicas from Badoo in person. Still in contact with several. boinked probably half of them. Still better odds than the street slugs for my liking.

Festy
11-03-2011, 03:07 PM
You could send a pm to WickedWillie and ask for his opinion. He lives in Cabarete and might have a good recommendation for you.

He's an excellent source for information and will point you in the right direction.

Great, thanks Mr. Smooth. This is what I was looking for.

lonesoul
11-03-2011, 06:36 PM
try www.305cabarete.com
On the beach.
High end

ralphie1
11-04-2011, 09:32 PM
ohmm, a member here, has a hotel in cabarete right on the water. as long as everybody respected the other guests, shouldnt be a problem taking a chica there

weyland
11-05-2011, 12:31 AM
Last thing I need is a hotel that has a NO Dominicana policy.
How could a hotel in the DR have "a no dominicana" policy (unless it was for gay males only)? Or do you really mean a no "obviously a cheap whore" policy?