PDA

View Full Version : Pappilon Restaurant

Reel Deal
06-04-2005, 11:58 AM
Has anybody eaten there. FoD Billy suggested we go there-said it was by far the best in town-but they were closed on Mondays.

It's in the hills on the south side of the road to Santiago just west of the bif Free Zone.

Any 411 on it?

Reel Deal
06-16-2005, 09:23 AM
bumpity bump

Kevy
06-16-2005, 09:34 AM
Some of the regulars in Costamber last year told me it was good, but I never made it there. I think they also said it was best in town.

El Tiburon
06-16-2005, 11:27 AM
I am definetly going to give it a try and report back, I am always looking for new places to take my girl to in POP.

My Favorites are "Aquaceros" on the Malecon for Fajitas and if I am in the mood for Dominican Food "Manguitos" on the main road near Costa Dorado is very good.

Jimmydr
06-16-2005, 11:42 AM
I am definetly going to give it a try and report back, I am always looking for new places to take my girl to in POP.

My Favorites are "Aquaceros" on the Malecon for Fajitas and if I am in the mood for Dominican Food "Manguitos" on the main road near Costa Dorado is very good.

Make that your free meal. :D

Reel Deal
06-16-2005, 12:53 PM
I'm gonna go there for dinner with my novia and Ace1 on Saturday night, 7/2...

Jimmydr
06-16-2005, 12:55 PM

Maybe I will meet you there, then again, who knows where I will be.

Reel Deal
06-16-2005, 01:15 PM

Maybe I will meet you there, then again, who knows where I will be.Meet us there, Jimmy. We'll be @ the FoD for our post-flight pre-dinner attitude adjustment. And post-dinner pre-bed attitude adjustment...

rstolz4311
09-05-2005, 08:15 PM
hi have eaten at papillone the food is great and prices are good.only thing on menu expensive was lobster dont let chicas order it they only care about the price.you can serve then shit on the menu as long as it is the most expensive item they will order it.