Jo Black
01-21-2007, 08:52 PM
How did you hear about our forum?
Link on other sex related web site

If a referral, through a search engine, or other please specify
World Sex guide

Marital status?
Single & Happy

Have you ever known the pleasures derived from financially procured female companionship?
No, but I am willing to learn!

Have you ever visited the Dominican Republic before?
Not yet

Do you have a special message for Jayman?
Who?

-----------------------------------------------------
Have you ever traveled to any other countries for mongering.

Not yet. i am fairly young (24 yrs) My main aim is to bag more non-pros. However I will definately get my fair share of pro pussy too.

------------------------------------------------------
Please feel free to add any other details.

Hi all,
thanks very much for having me on this site. I do hope to learn alot from you guys about chicas in the DR and all over. i am counting on you to be my guide. Guide me in the best way you can. I in turn will give all the information I know to the best of my ability.

Thank you and God Bless:biggrin:

------------------------------------------------------

Hemp
01-21-2007, 09:21 PM
welcome...u have found a guide like no other!!!

the_Jayman
01-21-2007, 09:37 PM
Do you have a special message for Jayman?
Who?

who ? ? ? HUH ? ? ?

FUCK YOU ! ! !

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/334445aab3128547f.jpg

Dick Dawson
01-21-2007, 10:26 PM
That's right. Confuse the newbie even more. Welcome aboard. You're in for a wild ride.

weyland
01-22-2007, 06:06 AM
Welcome aboard Jo Black. At your age, keep trying for the non-pros and use the pros as a back-up plan for when you get too horny. In the DR you may find telling which is which really confusing. Some helpful tips here:
-- 90% of pros will claim to be non-pros
-- 90% of "non-pros" will turn out to be pros
Read the posts, use the "search" function, then ask whatever remains unanswered. There is a wealth of expertise here (exceeded only by the amount of bullshit) which will give your trip "added value".

p.s. Brushing the Jayman off with a cool "who?" was exactly the right response. A good first step in ISOC!

eldorob
01-22-2007, 08:02 PM
Oh, There are plenty of not-a-putas,

It's wierd tho, the non-pros must be bad mothers cause all their babies are sick and they need money for the expensive medicine....