PDA

View Full Version : 10/2011 - The ongoing Novela that is Sosúa (Current)

Pages : [1] 2

Sidney
10-13-2011, 08:11 AM
Continued from here

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?348380-07-2011-The-ongoing-Novela-that-is-Sos%FAa-%28Current-Info-2011%29

There seem to be many more chicas this week. Very high ratios to mongers. And i have witnessed no arrests in many days?:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Sidney
11-03-2011, 02:38 PM
Very agressive Poli-Pussies have made many arrests, the last 2 nights. Haitianas are very scared.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Ratt
11-03-2011, 04:49 PM
Bad news…

trEPP33
11-03-2011, 07:54 PM
Very agressive Poli-Pussies have made many arrests, the last 2 nights. Haitianas are very scared.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:Looks like you're on a long vacation. Anything else going on over there?

dquick
11-04-2011, 10:24 AM
I have to 2nd the ground report from gwill. Chicas were out. I saw Llot of ne faces last weekend. Personally, I did not see too much Politur activity. They were on the strip, but I did not see any major roundups.

Sidney
11-04-2011, 02:15 PM
Looks like you're on a long vacation. Anything else going on over there?
Same ol, same ol! I hear they are arresting 30-50 chicas a night:icontd::icontd::icontd::icontd::icontd:

SeaWeed
11-04-2011, 06:54 PM
Same ol, same ol! I hear they are arresting 30-50 chicas a night:icontd::icontd::icontd::icontd::icontd:Same ol, same ol!

Seville
11-04-2011, 07:08 PM
Same ol, same ol!

Exactly, I don't even know why it is news worthy any longer. The Politur arrest chicas every night as far as I know.

snoozer
11-04-2011, 11:53 PM
Exactly, I don't even know why it is news worthy any longer. The Politur arrest chicas every night as far as I know.

...and they have been for the seven years that I have been going to Sosua.

DASBOOTY
11-05-2011, 03:21 AM
Same ol, same ol! I hear they are arresting 30-50 chicas a night:icontd::icontd::icontd::icontd::icontd:

Sidney,

You 'hear' that they are arresting 30-50 chicas a night.

And on the other site you wrote 'rumour is' they are arresting 30-50 chicas a night.

I enjoy reading your posts about the ongoings in Sosúa and appreciate them, but the stuff about all the chicas getting arrested is starting to wear thin - especially when guys who have recently been on the ground or who are there now are saying they are seeing few chicas arrested.

All this talk does is scare guys from going there...................unless that is what you want - less guys in the Su so you can increase your stable of Haitianas:wink: :rofl::rofl:.

eldorob
11-05-2011, 08:41 AM
...and they have been for the seven years that I have been going to Sosua.

True, but not with the same intensity. Seven years ago they weren't looking to change the flavor of downtown Sosua. They are now. It might be sporadic and inconsistent at times, but I think it will continue.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68164825a454b6eb4.jpg

And don't forget this New York Times article....

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68164da1a6e4e131c.jpg

trEPP33
11-05-2011, 09:13 AM
Sidney,

And on the other site you wrote 'rumour is' they are arresting 30-50 chicas a night.

I enjoy reading your posts about the ongoings in Sosúa and appreciate them, but the stuff about all the chicas getting arrested is starting to wear thin - especially when guys who have recently been on the ground or who are there now are saying they are seeing few chicas arrested.
.I thought the same thing when reading the posts. They seem to contradict what others are saying.

True, but not with the same intensity. Seven years ago they weren't looking to change the flavor of downtown Sosua. They are now. It might be sporadic and inconsistent at times, but I think it will continue.

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68164da1a6e4e131c.jpg)

Wow! Strong words.

TNT72
11-05-2011, 09:15 AM

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68164825a454b6eb4.jpg)

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68164da1a6e4e131c.jpg)

HEY! I take offense to that NYT article!

I am not over 50!!!!!

eldorob
11-05-2011, 09:37 AM
Wow! Strong words.

Which part?

Sidney
11-05-2011, 11:38 AM
Sidney,

All this talk does is scare guys from going there...................unless that is what you want - less guys in the Su so you can increase your stable of Haitianas:wink: :rofl::rofl:.If you can read, you will see that there were few arrests for a while. This week the Poli-Pussies have become very aggressive again. Sorry, I can't please everyone. But, I will call it as I see it!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

dirk1970
11-05-2011, 03:42 PM
I will be Sunday night there fpr 9 days, hope it will not too bad there,

trEPP33
11-05-2011, 06:46 PM
Which part?

Sorry. I meant in the article. Probably should have used a different word than strong. Talking about the overweight, beer guzzling, smelly, belching gringos comment made in the article.

Sidney
11-11-2011, 04:10 PM
Sidney,

All this talk does is scare guys from going there...................unless that is what you want - less guys in the Su so you can increase your stable of Haitianas:wink: :rofl::rofl:.
Stomach this , then puke. The Poli-Pussies just jailed a ''regular'' and her friend with a baby! The vermin have no ethics. Fukin low-life!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: 5pm

eastcoastallstar
11-11-2011, 04:12 PM
Stomach this , then puke. The Poli-Pussies just jailed a ''regular'' and her friend with a baby! The vermin have no ethics. Fukin low-life!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: 5pm

That sux Dude...Go Bail her out

steviewonder
11-11-2011, 06:30 PM
Maybe they should contact Madam Jacqueline Montero to help out:wink:

http://www.dominicantoday.com/dr/local/2011/11/11/41612/Dominican-hookers-gays-citizens-weigh-in-on-bill-to-create-red-light

MrHappy
11-12-2011, 08:27 AM

OMG!!!! That's terrible!!! How could they do something like that????

Why, that's just criminal.

What were the charges? Were they pimping the baby?? That would be horrible!!!

Sidney
11-12-2011, 09:12 AM
That sux Dude...Go Bail her out
She bailed them out for 2500 pesos! But, now we know for sure that the Poli-Pussies are ''on the take'' again!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

dirk1970
11-19-2011, 02:43 AM
Hi all,

I was there until last Wednesday and the police is there to arrest some of the girls.
When sitting there I could see that they are getting some girls walking around the bars, but do not worry there are much more girls then men and what the police right now do is normal business, they are arresting some of the girls and putting them for a night into jail, one day the police does this more than on other days

DASBOOTY
11-21-2011, 04:31 AM
I just got back from a couple of weeks in Sosúa. Was pretty slow in town. Not many tourists. Most bars on PC empty in the early part of the day. Everybody seems to be waiting for the so-called 'high season' to start in December for business to pick up.

I saw plenty of chicas walking along Pedro Clisante during the afternoon looking to make pesos but not too many guys. Saw a lot of the usual faces-such as Diosiris, the cokehead Yani and her buddies-but also a lot of hotties I have never seen before.

Also, further down PC in the area by 4 Roses and Domino bars saw lots of hot chicas passing by starting at around 4:00pm.

Streetwalkers, massage salon chicas and barmaids were achin' to make pesos, but not much takers. A real buyers market.

As an example, I got a pretty barmaid for a TLN. I asked her how much and she replied "whatever I wanted to give her would be fine", I offered 2000 pesos and she was happy with that.

JD426
11-21-2011, 07:28 AM
I hate you Canadians and how casually a "couple weeks" vacation rolls off your tongues ... :rofl:

but seriously , glad you had a good time and ample selection.
Hows your spanish coming along ?

praguealchemist
11-21-2011, 12:08 PM
My first time in Sosua and week one is over. four chicas (two 20something and 2 30something). One haitian and three dominicanas. I met the haitian at a fruitstand and she had drama issues and dropped day2. Met one in classicos 2nd night and she ended up being a total waist. Looks were great, but performance was nonexistent. She expected me to do all the work. I wish I had met Robert a day sooner because a bit of advice he gave would have been perfect. He told me look for the chicas with low heeled shoes and stay away from the high heeled ones-this nonperformer was a high heel one -I recommend staying away from the two aforementioned (much more trouble than they are worth). I have pictures of both, but will not post here. Th next two were dominicanas from villages-one from the cabarete/sabanete area and one from Santiago area. These were the 30 something and I met these two online before I arrived. One from badoo and one tagged. The best was from Santiago-badoo. She was outstanding in performance, but she had a cesearean and it showed. No problem for me because she was just great to be around. She was the only one who did not help herself to looking into my fridge and looking for things like chocolate the other three wanted for their children. If the one from Santiago is a typical chica from there-I must go there. Again attitude/performance is more important to me than perfect looks and no or minimal substance. Each of the three Sosua chicas wanted thousands (3-5) for their family problems/unpaid rent blah, blah, blah. I am sure you have heard many of the typical reasons they needed help. From mother needing diabetes medication to child needing computer for school or needing a new cell phone-they are history fast with such requests and I don't buy because I am no sucker. Since the one from cabarete was doing my laundry and cooking me some meals, I gave her some money, but I want to be free here so one weeks worth of laundry is all I want from her. I just cant say enough positive stuff about the one from Santiago. Did not ask for anything other than fried chicken and plaintains from pico pollo chicken place in sosua-no problem 150 for chicken for her anytime. Also, she was happy with drinking water and iced tea. she drank some brugal straight with me only because I was drinking it. I switched to tea and then she drank tea-no high maintenance and she is bi with a 23 year old neighbor in santiago. she asked me if I would like her and her girlfriend. Does she need to ask?If her girlfriend is anything like her in performance, this may be my last post since it may kill me, but what a way to go guys. As we walked to pico pollo for her chicken, we stopped at cmp because she has a girlfriend there from puerto plata and wanted to introduce in case I was interested in a threesome with her. I will take a 23 year old from the outskirts of santiago anyday over a woman who looked a little worn out anyday. I was introduced to two more at cmp. Chili looks hot, tall and light skinned if your into that and another that took me for a tour and offered services and guaranteed me best service after telling her I am already taken care of. My chica came back to the pool area to find me with this cmp girl as she is showing me her tattoos on her ass-very nice, but as I said I was already taken care of. My chica quickly took me out of the club realizing it was a mistake to bring me there. CMP was empty, except for personnel working. The girls working told my chica there was no business and they were depressed about it. The santiago chica didnt even ask for the money for the bus trip to and from santiago. I paid for her motoconcho rountrip to bus station and she paid 380 for roundtrip santiago sosua. she arrived late, but it was raining heavily and the buses do get slowed down so I am not complaining since she did all the traveling. Enough for now. Really a pleasure to meet Robert and I believe DR Cowboy who was also there at blackbox-Regardless of what others say, they are gentlemen:wink:. Streets are pretty barren in sosua, but I have spent most of my time doing indoor activities. I developed blisters on my feet after walking many kilometers including about five from sosua to thai chili at mulatta which is a great thai restaurant considering its the DR. 300 pesos back to sosua with taxi from the restaurant at night. Dont walk from there back to sosua at night-seems dangerous with almost no lighting along the road enough for now- caio

Scrub59
11-21-2011, 03:26 PM
I just got back from Sosua. This was the first time I was there since before the crackdown and it is better than before the crackdown. I was there for 4 days and there was virtually no police presence. The politur drove by, but never stopped or got out.

There were also findable chicas all day and the action on the strip picks up at 4 on both sides and just keeps on going. Sosua is back.

Jimmydr
11-22-2011, 08:17 AM
Hi all,

I was there until last Wednesday and the police is there to arrest some of the girls.
When sitting there I could see that they are getting some girls walking around the bars, but do not worry there are much more girls then men and what the police right now do is normal business, they are arresting some of the girls and putting them for a night into jail, one day the police does this more than on other days

Welcome to the discussion.:iconTU:

DASBOOTY
11-22-2011, 03:32 PM
I hate you Canadians and how casually a "couple weeks" vacation rolls off your tongues ... :rofl:

but seriously , glad you had a good time and ample selection.
Hows your spanish coming along ?

I have to admit I struggled somewhat on this trip.

Speaking-wise, I was having troubles with verbs, mostly trying to distinguish between the two Spanish verb past tenses. This made me have to think a lot - which I don't like to do while on vacation:rofl:.

Hearing-wise, I was having trouble understanding some of the chicas - I would have to ask them to repeat themselves one or two times before I got the gist of what they were saying. However, it seemed that after 2 or 3 Presidentes this was not so much of a problem as I was able to comprehend them much better :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

I had another great time in Su as usual. This time especially, with it being very slow in town, I felt like I had great pickings of chicas.

Tiger
11-22-2011, 03:56 PM
My first time in Sosua and week one is over. four chicas (two 20something and 2 30something). One haitian and three dominicanas. I met the haitian at a fruitstand and she had drama issues and dropped day2. Met one in classicos 2nd night and she ended up being a total waist. Looks were great, but performance was nonexistent. She expected me to do all the work. I wish I had met Robert a day sooner because a bit of advice he gave would have been perfect. He told me look for the chicas with low heeled shoes and stay away from the high heeled ones-this nonperformer was a high heel one -I recommend staying away from the two aforementioned (much more trouble than they are worth). I have pictures of both, but will not post here. Th next two were dominicanas from villages-one from the cabarete/sabanete area and one from Santiago area. These were the 30 something and I met these two online before I arrived. One from badoo and one tagged. The best was from Santiago-badoo. She was outstanding in performance, but she had a cesearean and it showed. No problem for me because she was just great to be around. She was the only one who did not help herself to looking into my fridge and looking for things like chocolate the other three wanted for their children. If the one from Santiago is a typical chica from there-I must go there. Again attitude/performance is more important to me than perfect looks and no or minimal substance. Each of the three Sosua chicas wanted thousands (3-5) for their family problems/unpaid rent blah, blah, blah. I am sure you have heard many of the typical reasons they needed help. From mother needing diabetes medication to child needing computer for school or needing a new cell phone-they are history fast with such requests and I don't buy because I am no sucker. Since the one from cabarete was doing my laundry and cooking me some meals, I gave her some money, but I want to be free here so one weeks worth of laundry is all I want from her. I just cant say enough positive stuff about the one from Santiago. Did not ask for anything other than fried chicken and plaintains from pico pollo chicken place in sosua-no problem 150 for chicken for her anytime. Also, she was happy with drinking water and iced tea. she drank some brugal straight with me only because I was drinking it. I switched to tea and then she drank tea-no high maintenance and she is bi with a 23 year old neighbor in santiago. she asked me if I would like her and her girlfriend. Does she need to ask?If her girlfriend is anything like her in performance, this may be my last post since it may kill me, but what a way to go guys. As we walked to pico pollo for her chicken, we stopped at cmp because she has a girlfriend there from puerto plata and wanted to introduce in case I was interested in a threesome with her. I will take a 23 year old from the outskirts of santiago anyday over a woman who looked a little worn out anyday. I was introduced to two more at cmp. Chili looks hot, tall and light skinned if your into that and another that took me for a tour and offered services and guaranteed me best service after telling her I am already taken care of. My chica came back to the pool area to find me with this cmp girl as she is showing me her tattoos on her ass-very nice, but as I said I was already taken care of. My chica quickly took me out of the club realizing it was a mistake to bring me there. CMP was empty, except for personnel working. The girls working told my chica there was no business and they were depressed about it. The santiago chica didnt even ask for the money for the bus trip to and from santiago. I paid for her motoconcho rountrip to bus station and she paid 380 for roundtrip santiago sosua. she arrived late, but it was raining heavily and the buses do get slowed down so I am not complaining since she did all the traveling. Enough for now. Really a pleasure to meet Robert and I believe DR Cowboy who was also there at blackbox-Regardless of what others say, they are gentlemen:wink:. Streets are pretty barren in sosua, but I have spent most of my time doing indoor activities. I developed blisters on my feet after walking many kilometers including about five from sosua to thai chili at mulatta which is a great thai restaurant considering its the DR. 300 pesos back to sosua with taxi from the restaurant at night. Dont walk from there back to sosua at night-seems dangerous with almost no lighting along the road enough for now- caio

Nice post .......thanks!

Next time try to break it up in paragraphs though. It is much easier to read.........

Seville
11-22-2011, 04:38 PM
My first time in Sosua and week one is over. four chicas (two 20something and 2 30something). One haitian and three dominicanas. I met the haitian at a fruitstand and she had drama issues and dropped day2. Met one in classicos 2nd night and she ended up being a total waist. Looks were great, but performance was nonexistent. She expected me to do all the work. I wish I had met Robert a day sooner because a bit of advice he gave would have been perfect. He told me look for the chicas with low heeled shoes and stay away from the high heeled ones-this nonperformer was a high heel one -I recommend staying away from the two aforementioned (much more trouble than they are worth). I have pictures of both, but will not post here. Th next two were dominicanas from villages-one from the cabarete/sabanete area and one from Santiago area. These were the 30 something and I met these two online before I arrived. One from badoo and one tagged. The best was from Santiago-badoo. She was outstanding in performance, but she had a cesearean and it showed. No problem for me because she was just great to be around.

Since this is your first time you have to expect a learning curve. I know you were reading the board but there is a lot of information to digest. Your first few lessons were expensive but that is to be expected also. Just make sure you learn from them. Talk to veterans .......no; listen to veterans. That was the most important thing for me when I first arrived and still is. I like to think that while I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer I am smart enough to listen to those with a lot more experience than me. You are going to be here a while so it is to your benefit to enjoy it as much as possible.

uncle ruckus
11-22-2011, 04:57 PM

No offense, but after reading the part in yellow, I stopped reading. Have fun and press Enter while typing once in a while.

Seville
11-22-2011, 06:22 PM
My first time in Sosua and week one is over. four chicas (two 20something and 2 30something). One haitian and three dominicanas. I met the haitian at a fruitstand and she had drama issues and dropped day2. Met one in classicos 2nd night and she ended up being a total waist. Looks were great, but performance was nonexistent. She expected me to do all the work. I wish I had met Robert a day sooner because a bit of advice he gave would have been perfect. He told me look for the chicas with low heeled shoes and stay away from the high heeled ones-this nonperformer was a high heel one -I recommend staying away from the two aforementioned (much more trouble than they are worth). I have pictures of both, but will not post here.

Why wouldn't you post photos of them??? You recommend staying away from them but how is anyone supposed to know who they are if you don't post their photo? I know you have gotten plenty of info from the board so you should certainly be willing to give back. That is what makes ISOC work so well.....people posting info and giving back.:iconTU:

Seville
11-22-2011, 06:36 PM
Checked on the remodeling at the former Hideaway the other day. Coming along pretty well. The new big screen TVs are in customs at the moment but the owners are hopeful of them being released soon. They will also have a projection TV on the side. They are keeping the elevated area with the pole:iconTU: Hopefully some chicas will take advatage of that and be shaking their asses.

I look forward to having a place to hang out, watch sports and be able to talk with friends without deafening music.:iconTU:

jose1234
11-22-2011, 06:55 PM
Checked on the remodeling at the former Hideaway the other day. Coming along pretty well. The new big screen TVs are in customs at the moment but the owners are hopeful of them being released soon. They will also have a projection TV on the side. They are keeping the elevated area with the pole:iconTU: Hopefully some chicas will take advatage of that and be shaking their asses.

I look forward to having a place to hang out, watch sports and be able to talk with friends without deafening music.:iconTU:

I still might not be able to hear you... LOL

Thanks for the update. That place has some potential due to its location and layout. Chicas and poles kinda go together...so I think we will enjoy that...

Sosua seems to be a bit slower, but overall its the same place to me... Maybe boring to some because its still the same... I don't know. In any case, I am not eager for it to change...

praguealchemist
11-22-2011, 11:36 PM
Why wouldn't you post photos of them??? You recommend staying away from them but how is anyone supposed to know who they are if you don't post their photo? I know you have gotten plenty of info from the board so you should certainly be willing to give back. That is what makes ISOC work so well.....people posting info and giving back.:iconTU:

Robert, I dont mean holding back from ISOC with regard to not posting the pics of the ones I have had bad experiences with and then let the guys make their own choice if they wish to deal with them. What I mean to say is that being relatively new here, I have yet to know how to upload pics and where to upload them. I am a dinosaur with regard to technology-sorry. Maybe we can meet at the beach tomorrow and you can explain how to do it. I am having my chica from Santiago come tomorrow and she said she would like to come to the beach with me. My blisters on my feet are getting better so I should be able to make the walk with Alexandra tomorrow. Robert, she is not your type, no flacca from Haiti. As I said earlier performance/attitude/chemistry outweigh the importance of looks. I finally got the one from cabarete to get her crap out of my place.

foxracing
11-22-2011, 11:39 PM

^^^^ insert chica favorita shaking her ass :iconTU:

DASBOOTY
11-22-2011, 11:55 PM
I finally got the one from cabarete to get her crap out of my place.

Just out of curiousity, but did the chica from Cabarete have blond hair?

blazaveli
11-22-2011, 11:59 PM
I'm sure Robert won't mind showing you tomorrow but just in case you feel like being superman and trying it on your own for the benefit of your fellow mongers... do a search and I'm sure you'll find a bunch of threads on how to post pictures..

I'll even help you get started...:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Start reading...

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?340777-File-Upload-Center-VBImageHost-Albums

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?372899-FOR-YAYOW-AND-MIKELODGE-just-in-case-you-didn-t-see-it.-READ-IT-OUT-LOUD.

I have yet to know how to upload pics and where to upload them. I am a dinosaur with regard to technology-sorry. Maybe we can meet at the beach tomorrow and you can explain how to do it.

praguealchemist
11-23-2011, 12:01 AM
Since this is your first time you have to expect a learning curve. I know you were reading the board but there is a lot of information to digest. Your first few lessons were expensive but that is to be expected also. Just make sure you learn from them. Talk to veterans .......no; listen to veterans. That was the most important thing for me when I first arrived and still is. I like to think that while I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer I am smart enough to listen to those with a lot more experience than me. You are going to be here a while so it is to your benefit to enjoy it as much as possible.

I am pissed because I just lost my response which was very long. I tried to resend, but it was gone, uurgh. Robert no disagreement here listen is key and I may have expressed myself incorrectly when using "talk to veterans". You may be surprised to know english is my second language, but now that you know you may notice it more over time since I brought it to your attention-sorry. I listened to what you had to say and enjoyed our conversation. thanks veteran-can you forgive the newbie for misspeaking? I wrote alot more, but lost it and not in the mood to rewrite at this point. Maybe I'' see you at the beach tomorrow, my santiago chica is taking a bus to see me and wants to go the beach as I do. With all my indoor activities, I have only spent 3 days in 8 at the beach-Today was spent at the water so maybe 4 out of 8, but it was in jarabacoa at the famous fresh water waterfall-a must see in my opinion-love swimming beneath the falls. The only problem was the the tour guide rushed us away too soon.

praguealchemist
11-23-2011, 12:04 AM
Just out of curiousity, but did the chica from Cabarete have blond hair?

no, she is a brunette with that plum like color to it in areas. She also has hair that gets frizzy when it gets wet/humid. She was constantly bugging me for conditioner because of the frizz

praguealchemist
11-23-2011, 12:09 AM
I'm sure Robert won't mind showing you tomorrow but just in case you feel like being superman and trying it on your own for the benefit of your fellow mongers... do a search and I'm sure you'll find a bunch of threads on how to post pictures..

I'll even help you get started...:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Start reading...

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?340777-File-Upload-Center-VBImageHost-Albums

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?372899-FOR-YAYOW-AND-MIKELODGE-just-in-case-you-didn-t-see-it.-READ-IT-OUT-LOUD.

I havent looked yet because it is too late know and I am too tired. going to sleep after this post since my chica from santiago will wear me out tomorrow. As I said though, I am a dinosuar and if the aforementioned directions are anything like a direction/user guide for some piece of technology seen today, Roberts help may prove to be more useful to me. I work better hands-on step by step, but will give the aforementioned a gander. thank you.

TNT72
11-23-2011, 01:24 AM
I am pissed because I just lost my response which was very long. I tried to resend, but it was gone, uurgh. Robert no disagreement here listen is key and I may have expressed myself incorrectly when using "talk to veterans". You may be surprised to know english is my second language, but now that you know you may notice it more over time since I brought it to your attention-sorry. I listened to what you had to say and enjoyed our conversation. thanks veteran-can you forgive the newbie for misspeaking? I wrote alot more, but lost it and not in the mood to rewrite at this point. Maybe I'' see you at the beach tomorrow, my santiago chica is taking a bus to see me and wants to go the beach as I do. With all my indoor activities, I have only spent 3 days in 8 at the beach-Today was spent at the water so maybe 4 out of 8, but it was in jarabacoa at the famous fresh water waterfall-a must see in my opinion-love swimming beneath the falls. The only problem was the the tour guide rushed us away too soon.

I don't give a fuck how pissed you are that you lost your response! I'm with unkle ruckus!!!

You've read and learned from the board. Then.........

this is the fucking unbelievable part.............

you want to help the board out by warning us about non-preformers. AND, you have their pics, but you wont share???????

I don't give a fuck what your first language is. You typed it in English, and you read it in English.

You don't want to share.....kiss my ass! You'll get nothing from me, and everytime I see your lurking ass ask a question, I will immediately respond to the board to ask them not to answer!

It's one thing for a fucking lurker to go to Sosua, and not know to get pics of scammers. It's another for a piece of shit lurker to know, get the pic, then throw it up in the face of the board and say, like a little kid......nanananana, I've got picks and I'm not sharing!!!!

Seville
11-23-2011, 07:35 AM
I don't give a fuck how pissed you are that you lost your response! I'm with unkle ruckus!!!

You've read and learned from the board. Then.........

this is the fucking unbelievable part.............

you want to help the board out by warning us about non-preformers. AND, you have their pics, but you wont share???????

I don't give a fuck what your first language is. You typed it in English, and you read it in English.

You don't want to share.....kiss my ass! You'll get nothing from me, and everytime I see your lurking ass ask a question, I will immediately respond to the board to ask them not to answer!

It's one thing for a fucking lurker to go to Sosua, and not know to get pics of scammers. It's another for a piece of shit lurker to know, get the pic, then throw it up in the face of the board and say, like a little kid......nanananana, I've got picks and I'm not sharing!!!!

Little harsh don't you think?? Especially since the guy later clarified and said he did not post the pics because he does not know how. He also said he would post them when he figured out how. There are certainly other guys on here, not lurkers, who have never posted a pic. Perhaps you should lighten up.

TNT72
11-23-2011, 09:01 AM
Little harsh don't you think?? Especially since the guy later clarified and said he did not post the pics because he does not know how. He also said he would post them when he figured out how. There are certainly other guys on here, not lurkers, who have never posted a pic. Perhaps you should lighten up.

A little harsh? Yeah. But like your signature says, you live there and I don't. I don't have the pleasure of meeting everyone, getting to know them in person, and know their story. When we meet them, it sometimes gives us more patience when they post stupid shit.

Like unkle ruckus, I stopped reading after that sentence. Run on paragraph's give me a fucking headache trying to read them. And while yes, many non lurkers don't post pictures, they don't say stupid shit like.......... don't go with these two, they suck in bed. I have pictures, but I'm not posting them.

I'm sure that my I'm more irritable now than usual. Just being back over 24 hours, my DT's are kicking in. No Presidente Lights and no chicas puts me on edge! And with no trip planned for over 2 1/2 months, I'm not foreseeing much of a chance of me chilling out for quite a while!

praguealchemist
11-23-2011, 09:42 AM
A little harsh? Yeah. But like your signature says, you live there and I don't. I don't have the pleasure of meeting everyone, getting to know them in person, and know their story. When we meet them, it sometimes gives us more patience when they post stupid shit.

Like unkle ruckus, I stopped reading after that sentence. Run on paragraph's give me a fucking headache trying to read them. And while yes, many non lurkers don't post pictures, they don't say stupid shit like.......... don't go with these two, they suck in bed. I have pictures, but I'm not posting them.

I'm sure that my I'm more irritable now than usual. Just being back over 24 hours, my DT's are kicking in. No Presidente Lights and no chicas puts me on edge! And with no trip planned for over 2 1/2 months, I'm not foreseeing much of a chance of me chilling out for quite a while!

You show no sympathy for others like me being upset I lost my post before submitting it, yet you post about how irritable you are now and expect sympathy? Civil discourse is what I thought this forum was about and not attacking each other. As Robert stated to you, If you would have read on, I wrote that I would post pictures once I learned how to do it. I dont know who pissed in your wheaties, but try to relax and enjoy the positive each of us brings to this forum instead of looking and focusing on the negative. In this case, the posting of the photos is not even a negative, since I clarified before your post I would once I learned. No one is perfect and you may not like my long paragraph, but I had good intent, which was to inform the board of my experiences. For whatever reason you chose to again focus on the negative. Civility and a positive attitude will make this a much better place. Willing to learn how to post photos should show you my intentions with regard to being a positive addition here. Bottom line is why attack me, life is short? cheers and try to have a nice Thanksgiving Holiday.

uncle ruckus
11-23-2011, 09:47 AM
You show no sympathy for others like me being upset I lost my post before submitting it, yet you post about how irritable you are now and expect sympathy? Civil discourse is what I thought this forum was about and not attacking each other. As Robert stated to you, If you would have read on, I wrote that I would post pictures once I learned how to do it. I dont know who pissed in your wheaties, but try to relax and enjoy the positive each of us brings to this forum instead of looking and focusing on the negative. In this case, the posting of the photos is not even a negative, since I clarified before your post I would once I learned. No one is perfect and you may not like my long paragraph, but I had good intent, which was to inform the board of my experiences. For whatever reason you chose to again focus on the negative. Civility and a positive attitude will make this a much better place. Willing to learn how to post photos should show you my intentions with regard to being a positive addition here. Bottom line is why attack me, life is short? cheers and try to have a nice Thanksgiving Holiday.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You seem like a nice guy, but have you been reading the board lately?

All will be forgiven once you learn how to post pics and write in paragraphs. We promise to be much nicer then.

Seville
11-23-2011, 10:48 AM

I have to agree with you there. Can't someone in NYC buy some Presidente Lights and ship them to TNT72 to ease his considerable pain?:wink:

MrHappy
11-23-2011, 11:47 AM

Let me guess....... you got pictures, but you're not going to post them.

uncle ruckus
11-23-2011, 12:09 PM
I have to agree with you there. Can't someone in NYC buy some Presidente Lights and ship them to TNT72 to ease his considerable pain?:wink:

He needs a longer layover between MIA or JFK and DET. He can go to the closest bodega in either of those cities and pick some up for the trip back.

Mr. Smooth
11-23-2011, 02:18 PM

You write pretty good english to me! :iconTU::iconTU:

Given your handle, without letting the board know who these chicas are at the present time, could it simply be said that you are a Blank Czech! :corky::corky::corky:

whynotme
11-23-2011, 06:56 PM

Given your handle, without letting the board know who these chicas are at the present time, could it simply be said that you are a Blank Czech! :corky::corky::corky:
maybe when he gets back home to FLORIDA after his DR trip he will post the pics:corky:

Seville
11-23-2011, 07:10 PM
maybe when he gets back home to FLORIDA after his DR trip he will post the pics:corky:

He is going to be here a while and has asked me to show him how to post photos. He admits to being pretty computer incompetent. Maybe we should all show a little more patience to the new guys instead of flaming them and hopefully they will stick around and at some point become solid contributing members.:wink:

MrHappy
11-24-2011, 06:18 AM

Florida? Do they still speak English there?

SeaWeed
11-24-2011, 06:51 AM
Florida? Do they still speak English there?
Actually in the Miami area it's Spanish for the most part these days........
if you go into a store there and ask a question.......it has to be in Spanish.....

whynotme
11-24-2011, 06:52 AM
He is going to be here a while and has asked me to show him how to post photos. He admits to being pretty computer incompetent. Maybe we should all show a little more patience to the new guys instead of flaming them and hopefully they will stick around and at some point become solid contributing members.:wink:
i will second that............even for the lurkers that came on and posted their 1st or second post after lurking for several years..........

some just need more time, but time is running out with another year around the corner:corky:

whynotme
11-24-2011, 06:55 AM
Actually in the Miami area it's Spanish for the most part these days........
if you go into a store there and ask a question.......it has to be in Spanish.....
what no jamspanlglish:wink::rofl::iconTU:

praguealchemist
11-24-2011, 12:40 PM

Yes I may originally be a Czech from prague, but I know I am not shooting blanks:corky::corky::corky::corky::corky:. The chicas who allow me to give them a load tell me so. Nothing like a bj until the total end and a chica who knows its coming and gently sucks you dry-just right until all your energy has gone down her throat and uses just the right amount of pressure with her mouth on your member and hand massage on your balls through the whole process. That is when you know she is into it and needs to be a regular.

Speaking of czech crowns, I know-bad segway, I must have visited 30 exchange offices and no one here will exchange czech crowns for pesos. Does anyone know of a place that will exchange czech crowns for pesos. I love it when a dominican approaches me outside an exchange office and assures me he can exchange any money I have. I take out my crowns and the guy behind the glass says no problem and takes into the back. He then comes out with another man and suddenly there is a problem and he cant exchange czech crowns and no one knows at these offices where I can. In a little over a week here and I can tell you from my experience that anyone tells you there is no problem, dont take it as face value because it is just what they say regardless if they can or cannot take care of you-caio after another day in paradise.

Spoke with Robert yesterday and he was nice enough to agree to come to my hotel sometime in the future to help upload photos of the women I had a bad experience with so when he comes you will see-maybe you also had a bad experience with one of them. Bad chicas need to be avoided period. For those who had an issue with long paragraphs, I broke this into three by sub-topic-is that acceptable to you know? Green Bay and Detroit on now-cheers on Turkey day from Paradise.

TNT72
11-24-2011, 01:07 PM

It's not Presidente's that I need shipped to me to ease my pain!!:rofl::rofl:

bailar
11-24-2011, 03:15 PM
Lo siento, siento tu dolor!

SeaWeed
11-24-2011, 03:55 PM
It's not Presidente's that I need shipped to me to ease my pain!!:rofl::rofl:yes you need Lorena shipped to you to ease your pain :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

JuanElGriego
11-24-2011, 04:24 PM
yes you need Lorena shipped to you to ease your pain :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6OArn1NyjU&feature=related

:corky::corky::corky::corky::corky::corky::corky::corky:

Seville
11-24-2011, 04:31 PM

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

TNT72
11-24-2011, 04:33 PM

Dammit! I'm on my mobile. I won't get to see it for awhile

TNT72
11-24-2011, 05:52 PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You asshole!:iconTU:

lateforwork
11-24-2011, 10:51 PM
Anyone ever been to Attitude Bar? (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Attitude-Bar/151933708239332?sk=info ) chicks in the pics look pretty good, is this anywhere near PC?

eastcoastallstar
11-24-2011, 10:59 PM
I'll take this one
Little chubby but I'll do her
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/308469_163212200444816_151933708239332_254104_1507770905_n.jpg

lateforwork
11-24-2011, 11:02 PM
I'll take this one
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/308469_163212200444816_151933708239332_254104_1507770905_n.jpg

she would be the reason for my post lol
touching down in 13 days...

deezl
11-24-2011, 11:10 PM
Anyone ever been to Attitude Bar? (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Attitude-Bar/151933708239332?sk=info ) chicks in the pics look pretty good, is this anywhere near PC?

isn't this place on the side street off PC by Winner's Circle? I think it was newly called Moulin Rouge just two months ago...

eastcoastallstar
11-25-2011, 03:56 AM
she would be the reason for my post lol
touching down in 13 days...

Bend her over and take a picture of her fat ass for the kid. Get a nice spread!

whynotme
11-25-2011, 09:16 AM
I'll take this one

a little:confused::wink::rofl:

up too you:iconTU:

TNT72
11-25-2011, 11:56 AM
isn't this place on the side street off PC by Winner's Circle? I think it was newly called Moulin Rouge just two months ago...

Yeah, Depending on how you are looking at Winner's Circle, it is either beside it, or behind it.

ezsmile
11-25-2011, 04:34 PM
Yeah, Depending on how you are looking at Winner's Circle, it is either beside it, or behind it.

I walked by it today. It is no longer Moulin Rouge. It was closed (early in the day) so I did not go in.

I will try and stop there tonight, see how it is. When it was Moulin Rouge I found it was too hot to stay in there. Maybe now with cooler temps things have changed.

Sidney
12-06-2011, 01:37 PM
A very positive development! The Poli-Pussies are patrolling the street between Rocky's and Terre Linda. I feel much safer!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Seville
12-06-2011, 03:55 PM
A very positive development! The Poli-Pussies are patrolling the street between Rocky's and Terre Linda. I feel much safer!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You next post will be about how the Poli-Pussies are arresting chicas between Rockys and Terra Linda:lol::lol::lol:

jose1234
12-06-2011, 06:40 PM
You next post will be about how the Poli-Pussies are arresting chicas between Rockys and Terra Linda:lol::lol::lol:

Yes, and I want to hear about how they are handcuffed and made to confess...

ezsmile
12-06-2011, 06:44 PM
I walked by it today. It is no longer Moulin Rouge. It was closed (early in the day) so I did not go in.

I will try and stop there tonight, see how it is. When it was Moulin Rouge I found it was too hot to stay in there. Maybe now with cooler temps things have changed.

sorry guys, went by but all I did was poke my head in. Nobody I was with was interested in stopping for a few drinks.

Maybe next time.

Sidney
12-07-2011, 10:03 AM
Yes Haitiana chicas, and their bald-headed johns! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

LM
12-07-2011, 10:13 AM
Yes Haitiana chicas, and their bald-headed johns! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm bald or balding, and I have gone out with a few Haitian sisters....you must be referring to us guys:)

Hey Ram.....what about you:rofl:

el toro
12-07-2011, 11:56 AM

Damn didn't think anyone saw me in public with Massage Girl.lol. Oh well it's a small town.

foxracing
12-07-2011, 02:02 PM
i dont want to threadjack again but your avatar LM aaaaaaaaagh. my favorite girl picture of all time.

LM
12-07-2011, 04:10 PM
i dont want to threadjack again but your avatar LM aaaaaaaaagh. my favorite girl picture of all time.

she was definitely alot of fun...you will find her in Havana...

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=34318&d=1323292137

TNT72
12-07-2011, 04:18 PM
she was definitely alot of fun...you will find her in Havana...

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=34318&d=1323292137)

Did she get out of jail yet?

DASBOOTY
12-07-2011, 04:23 PM

I heard they go to re-education camp for 3 months.

She has prolly graduated. She is a good girl now :wink: :lol:.

LM
12-07-2011, 05:48 PM

I heard they go to re-education camp for 3 months.

She has prolly graduated. She is a good girl now :wink: :lol:.

She never went to jail, she was told to leave Havana and go back to her home town......by her own admission, she was paying someone.....but she is back in Havana after about a 6 months hiatus, according to a good friend of mine who is enjoying her company.:wink:....also now sporting a tongue piercing, and a change in attitude, $$$$$

Re-education is from 2-4 years in jail......the thing is the girls get to leave jail for 3-4 days every month to visit family. Cuban courts are very efficient, you get caught, next day or 2, you sit in front of a judge and straight to jail.

I personally know 3 girls that I have been doing in the past that have ended up in jail...

DASBOOTY
12-07-2011, 06:56 PM
Re-education is from 2-4 years in jail......the thing is the girls get to leave jail for 3-4 days every month to visit family. Cuban courts are very efficient, you get caught, next day or 2, you sit in front of a judge and straight to jail.

I personally know 3 girls that I have been doing in the past that have ended up in jail...

That is a pretty stiff sentence just for hooking:icontd:. Not like in Sosúa, where the chica gets thrown in jail for a night.

Seville
12-07-2011, 09:12 PM

Lucky for me my name is not John.

Ram
12-07-2011, 09:43 PM
Lucky for me my name is not John.

.......Mine is...got no hair either....:doh:

Sidney
12-10-2011, 10:44 AM
Thursday night had the most chicas that I have seen for over 1 year!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:. Friday was down a little due to rain. Very high ratios!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

DASBOOTY
12-10-2011, 11:23 AM
Thursday night had the most chicas that I have seen for over 1 year!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:. Friday was down a little due to rain. Very high ratios!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sounds like the chicas need money for Christmas :smile:.

This is great to hear Sidney. I am still going to the Sosúa no matter what I hear.......but this is good, thanx :iconTU:.

WickedWillie
12-10-2011, 11:47 AM

Sid, where did you find those smilies:confused::confused: There's a 1st for everything:rofl::rofl:

dirty rig hand
12-10-2011, 05:48 PM
Girls wanting money for Xima! Best news I've heard since Dec 3rd last year! Woo woo party in Sosua 16-22!

DASBOOTY
12-10-2011, 11:27 PM
Girls wanting money for Xima! Best news I've heard since Dec 3rd last year! Woo woo party in Sosua 16-22!

Girls wanting money for xima:confused::confused:.........you mean for the skin condition 'eczema'?

Trib
12-11-2011, 02:24 PM
Girls wanting money for xima:confused::confused:.........you mean for the skin condition 'eczema'?

does he mean zima the girly drink? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zima That shit got me laid quite a bit!!!!!

Sidney
12-16-2011, 10:21 AM
I have very POSITIVE news. Sosua is ''teeming'' with Poli-Pussies and AMRATS. Anoche, a friend had 2 chicas taken off his arms on PC by the Poli-Pussies. They were put in jail overnight! I feel so safe!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

sopranostingray
12-16-2011, 10:44 AM
I have very POSITIVE news. Sosua is ''teeming'' with Poli-Pussies and AMRATS. Anoche, a friend had 2 chicas taken off his arms on PC by the Poli-Pussies. They were put in jail overnight! I feel so safe!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sidney, with all due respect....it's funny cause the girls I've been speaking with say that the politure have not been harassing them as much and I have not seen the politure truck go by with any putas in a while. You seem to be the only person seeing this stuff that is going on with the politure and amet and posting on here and DR1. I don't understand why you stay in Sosua if it's all negative to you.

Jimmydr
12-16-2011, 10:48 AM
You seem to be the only person seeing this stuff that is going on with the politure and amet and posting on here and DR1. I don't understand why you stay in Sosua if it's all negative to you.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

JD426
12-16-2011, 11:36 AM
Sidney, Debbie called,. she even wants you to STOP being so "down" all the time...

BorisDaBulletDodger
12-16-2011, 12:34 PM
Sidney, with all due respect....it's funny cause the girls I've been speaking with say that the politure have not been harassing them as much and I have not seen the politure truck go by with any putas in a while. You seem to be the only person seeing this stuff that is going on with the politure and amet and posting on here and DR1. I don't understand why you stay in Sosua if it's all negative to you.

He sprinkled in a bunch of positive posts lately. And the $0.34 price increase on presidentes has been confirmed.

Sidney
12-16-2011, 12:43 PM
You are a ''chip off the negative block''!!!!!! Keeping the shit alive. I AM VERY HAPPY:biggrin::biggrin::surprised::surprised::surprised::surprised:. I don't approve of human rights violations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you??????:confused::confused::confused:

Dick Dawson
12-16-2011, 12:51 PM
You are a ''chip off the negative block''!!!!!! Keeping the shit alive. I AM VERY HAPPY:biggrin::biggrin::surprised::surprised::surprised::surprised:. I don't approve of human rights violations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you??????:confused::confused::confused:

No worries. "Llego papa!" will take care of everything.

steviewonder
12-16-2011, 05:08 PM
I don't approve of human rights violations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you?:

None of us do and you know that. As far as us that live here (including you), there will always be issues that we just can't do very much about. It's their country at the end of the day, and as guest we should just enjoy our time. Because one day it maybe taken away from us, and not by any Dominican:wink:

Trib
12-17-2011, 07:42 AM
havent had time to read all the posts for this week but wanted to provide a 2 sec update.
Thursday night was kind of slow but still had a 2 - 3 chica to 1 monger ratio at classicos. some real hotties but most 6 or 7.
Friday was on an popping I wasn't out late, had an engagement, but from what I saw it was crazy!!!!! Sosua isn't dead!!!!

snoozer
12-17-2011, 06:48 PM
havent had time to read all the posts for this week but wanted to provide a 2 sec update.
Thursday night was kind of slow but still had a 2 - 3 chica to 1 monger ratio at classicos. some real hotties but most 6 or 7.
Friday was on an popping I wasn't out late, had an engagement, but from what I saw it was crazy!!!!! Sosua isn't dead!!!!

I concur. Last night was one of the busiest I have seen in a couple of years.

rushdog34
12-18-2011, 08:46 AM
i see not much has changed lol

lateforwork
12-20-2011, 05:47 PM
I was there from the 8-12 and it was great...the streets/clubs were packed with girls... action is slow during the day but around 4/5 the bars start getting filled up. A big change from my first trip in June when the girls were scared to come out. In June I ended up having the same chica every night due to the military raid that shut down classico for 2 nights of my 3 night stay. This time I went with 6 of my closest friends lol, and we all couldnt be more happier, everyone had different, top notch chicas. Im waiting for my friend to send me the pics to make a report but PC is alive and well.

Trib
12-23-2011, 05:25 PM
Not much changed indeed!!! It isn't like 2 yrs ago but I was seriously molested on several occasions and felt very violated!!! LOL

Day time was good but didn't start until 3 unless you went to the beach (so so numbers) CMP or Passiones or had numbers!!! The weekend was amazing. Maybe it was just the company I kept but plenty of good choice and bargains out there. Maybe it was pre xmas bonanza but I got 1200 st and 2000 tln. I also got a 2000 happy hour ( 3 hours actually LOL) or 4 ;) but I was with my novia de momento so that may have had something to do with it.

Even Monday was a good chick to dude ratio but low numbers in total. El Flow was half full for Monday Karaoke but I was getting molested by 3 different woman so I can't complain!!!!

Cabarete was slamming as usual.

After one I never got to as my novia de momento always had an itch to scratch after dancing and had a habit of falling asleep with my tool in her hand so i couldn't leave the bed after 3am LOL

Great trip....thanks to the expats and locals who made me feel so welcomed. I promise to make the next bbq the same if not better!!!

Seville
12-24-2011, 12:18 AM
Not much changed indeed!!! It isn't like 2 yrs ago but I was seriously molested on several occasions and felt very violated!!! LOL

Great trip....thanks to the expats and locals who made me feel so welcomed. I promise to make the next bbq the same if not better!!!

The BBQ was great. Food was very good and the company even better. To bad the weather was not great. The pool would have been much nicer with chicas in, or out of, bikinis. It was nice that the Dominican chicas there treated my Haitiana well and included her.:wink:

Trib
12-24-2011, 12:29 AM
It was nice that the Dominican chicas there treated my Haitiana well and included her.:wink:

That was all thanks to my Novia de momento. She invited all the chicas and she hangs wit cool peeps. I am happy you had a good time. Next time my Jacuzzi will have heat and we can get a girl show ;) BTW 3 of the girls were either total BI or BI curious ;) that evening was very interesting

Sidney
01-22-2012, 04:31 PM
We are safe! and all is positive!
Things are very positive in Sosua! I feel so safe and secure! Between 3 and 6pm, Poli-Pussies are stationed in the afternoon between Rocky's and TL. Apparently they hassle tourists, seek banditos, and arrest the dreaded Haitianas and children!http://www.dr1.com/forums/images/smilies/classic.gif

Sidney
01-22-2012, 04:33 PM
Today, they arrested a young shoe-shine boy. I feel even safer.:mad:

Dick Dawson
01-22-2012, 04:41 PM
Only you Sidney could go from one emotional extreme to another in 2 minutes.

LM
01-22-2012, 07:24 PM
Only you Sidney could go from one emotional extreme to another in 2 minutes.

Just like this guy.......:biggrin:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=37350&d=1327277718

DominicanBilly
02-09-2012, 12:01 PM
Today, they arrested a young shoe-shine boy. I feel even safer.:mad:

February 3rd on Friday night the police came into Sosua with 4 big trucks, rounded up all Haitian girls and took them back to Haita (no clothes, left their babies etc). Guess you'll have to settle now for the over priced Dominican chicas now. The prices have gone up it's called economics "101" supply and demand :( :( :( Not sure how long it will take to get back to normal, what ever normal is these days.

Then they were loaded on to two big buses and taken to Dajabón and sent across the boarder. The chica I know called me Saturday from Haiti. They confiscated her cell phone and she borrowed one to call me and make sure her 1 year old was taken care of by neighbors. She said she cried all the way there and she wasn't the only one crying and worrying about their babies.

She's back now, back by Monday night at a cost of 3,000 pesos. She borrowed it from her aunt (1/2 Dominican) who went over there on Sunday. I was good for the loan and I'll be reimbursed with lots of TLC I'm sure. Why the need for 3,000 pesos. The boarder crossing cost 1,000 pesos to the guards. On the road back from Dajabón there are two check points and everyone on the bus had to kick over 500 pesos. The other 1,000 pesos was for her and her aunts bus fare and some food.

She won't be working again on the strip (she was in a bar and thought it was safe) and she's sure lots of other Haitian chicas will be frightened to go back. I guess my single mothers welfare fund will be stretched a little further.

eldorob
02-09-2012, 05:38 PM
That was nice of you Billy. And you're right, it will most likely pay off.:iconTU:

Sidney
02-10-2012, 12:38 PM
February 3rd on Friday night the police came into Sosua with 4 big trucks, rounded up all Haitian girls and took them back to Haita (no clothes, left their babies etc). Guess you'll have to settle now for the over priced Dominican chicas now. The prices have gone up it's called economics "101" supply and demand :( :( :( Not sure how long it will take to get back to normal, what ever normal is these days.

Then they were loaded on to two big buses and taken to Dajabón and sent across the boarder. The chica I know called me Saturday from Haiti. They confiscated her cell phone and she borrowed one to call me and make sure her 1 year old was taken care of by neighbors. She said she cried all the way there and she wasn't the only one crying and worrying about their babies.

She's back now, back by Monday night at a cost of 3,000 pesos. She borrowed it from her aunt (1/2 Dominican) who went over there on Sunday. I was good for the loan and I'll be reimbursed with lots of TLC I'm sure. Why the need for 3,000 pesos. The boarder crossing cost 1,000 pesos to the guards. On the road back from Dajabón there are two check points and everyone on the bus had to kick over 500 pesos. The other 1,000 pesos was for her and her aunts bus fare and some food.

She won't be working again on the strip (she was in a bar and thought it was safe) and she's sure lots of other Haitian chicas will be frightened to go back. I guess my single mothers welfare fund will be stretched a little further.

A Haitiana amiga was on that trip. She said her cousin gave her 3000 to return!

Mr. Smooth
02-10-2012, 02:34 PM
With these Haitianas being sent back to Haiti, for the majority who are able to get back by paying the border guards and whoever else, are there not bars where they can go in PP to ply the trade and maybe not be so exposed to a police round up as they are in Sosua, or is it simply a case of going to where the mongers are, getting a better financial deal, and take their chances on not getting arrested and sent home again?

Having never been there, is a place like Costambar even an option for them to go? Isn't there a less subtle monger scene there?

I know weyland posted some time back about spots in PP where there are Haitianas available. Are they still around? Since he has been pretty quiet on that subject recently, maybe he really is "retired" from that scene. Julie must be keeping a happy home.

sopranostingray
02-10-2012, 03:07 PM
Just so you guys know, the roundup of Haitians last week wasn't just in Sosua, but Province wide. The word was out early in the day and many Haitian owned salons closed there doors and the girls went home early. Still many many around so don't start a big panic like many did last year.

No Worries
02-10-2012, 04:32 PM
Just so you guys know, the roundup of Haitians last week wasn't just in Sosua, but Province wide. The word was out early in the day and many Haitian owned salons closed there doors and the girls went home early. Still many many around so don't start a big panic like many did last year.

I am glad my haitians are still on the scene! If they took all the haitian girls out of Sosua, I wouldnt be the least bit surprised if prices skyrockets amongst the dominican girls!

Sounds like being a border guard is the best job on the island!!! I am sure they must get offered pussy and money all day long from the girls trying to sneak back over the border. Reminds me of a scene from a Soprano episode. They were having a big VIP party at the strip club and the big fat bouncer was the guy in charge of selecting which girl could attend the VIP party. Since the girls knew the heavy hitters were in town, they would do anything to get t the party. The fat bouncer would look at them and say "Alright Bubbles, you can attend the party but you gotta pay me 500 bucks and give me two blow jobs!":rofl:

el toro
02-10-2012, 04:58 PM
Cops in general are the biggest mafiosos in DR.

I don't like to see those hurting being made to suffer more, but I don't put too much thought into the idea of pussy prices skyrocketing because of running out Haitians or any other reason for that matter. No point in spreading paranoia the way it was back during the intial crackdown (Dec.2010 I believe). It will not hurt most of us and if so probably not for years to come.

I remember that Soprano episode. Good comparison.

steviewonder
02-10-2012, 07:36 PM
Sounds like being a border guard is the best job on the island!!! I am sure they must get offered pussy and money all day long from the girls trying to sneak back over the border.

$$$$$ is the only payment as there is a long line of top officials waiting for their cut.

DominicanBilly
02-13-2012, 10:50 PM

I was in Sosua last Friday and saw lots of Haitian chicas who had returned on Wednesday and Thursday to Sosua. Some I talked to just shrugged it off as a few days vacation but a few others I know stayed home in Monte Llama and Charimico. There was a noticeable police presents on the street but they were not bothering any of the chicas.

We stopped in Passions and one of my good chica friends told me no police came in there the Friday before. The next bar down the street had police come in and took two Haitian chicas out of there. Peter has good connections I suspect.

One Canadian with me decided he wanted to walk back to the strip area and had his pocket picked by a real ugly Dominican chica. That's the only way she can get pesos I suppose. But that's who the police should be on the look out for.

No panic, business as usual in another week.

weyland
02-14-2012, 09:07 AM
I know weyland posted some time back about spots in PP where there are Haitianas available. Are they still around? Since he has been pretty quiet on that subject recently, maybe he really is "retired" from that scene. Julie must be keeping a happy home.
Yes, I have retired and, yes, I got lucky with Julie. I only go out occasionally to meet visiting mongers and am usually available to show newbies what there is to see in Pto Pta (not a lot these days).

It is not that easy for Haitians to get jobs as labor laws, quite rightly, say that employers must offer jobs to Dominicans first. So Haitians either get jobs that Dominicans don't want or work for "black economy" places that don't pay taxes and don't respect any employee rights such as minimum pay, severance pay, etc.

Putas can make double hooking in Sosúa than elsewhere, more mongers and more of them suckers paying over the odds, so they probably consider it is worth risking a 4000 peso round trip back home every now and then provided it doesn't happen too often.

Sidney
02-23-2012, 07:23 AM
Great positive news, the Poli-Pussies are imprisoning an occasional Dominican. Soon Sosua will be clean for families and Russians!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

sopranostingray
02-23-2012, 07:45 AM
Great positive news, the Poli-Pussies are imprisoning an occasional Dominican. Soon Sosua will be clean for families and Russians!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sidney, please move away or stop posting bullshit on this board. You are the one trying to ruin Sosua, not the politur. What is your point with all you posts anyway?

JD426
02-23-2012, 10:47 AM
Hey Ray, I found a spot that has SMELT, lots and lots and lots of them....
They so crunchy and delish....

Sidney
02-23-2012, 01:49 PM
Sidney, please move away or stop posting bullshit on this board. You are the one trying to ruin Sosua, not the politur. What is your point with all you posts anyway?

If the truth bothers you, then maybe you should move away! How could you surmise that this is bullshit? I witnessed a Dominican(chulo, pimp, drug dealer, tourist suk-up) taken away. He was released pronto by the chief Why? Duh! Anoche, a Canadian friend related to me that his Dominicana gfe was imprisoned as she returned from a legit errand ! BTW, if you haven't heard, ''they'' want to change Sosua to another Punta Cana! And Russian money may be behind it. Also, if you didn't know, there has been an intermittent round-up of Haitians, since 12/03/2010. Sorry to offend your sensitive mind, SO-RAY. Wise up or move on!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

deezl
02-23-2012, 02:43 PM
If the truth bothers you, then maybe you should move away! How could you surmise that this is bullshit? I witnessed a Dominican(chulo, pimp, drug dealer, tourist suk-up) taken away. He was released pronto by the chief Why? Duh! Anoche, a Canadian friend related to me that his Dominicana gfe was imprisoned as she returned from a legit errand ! BTW, if you haven't heard, ''they'' want to change Sosua to another Punta Cana! And Russian money may be behind it. Also, if you didn't know, there has been an intermittent round-up of Haitians, since 12/03/2010. Sorry to offend your sensitive mind, SO-RAY. Wise up or move on!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Punta Cana/Bavaro has about 30-35 miles of crystal waters and white sand beaches. Sosua has about a half a mile in a small crescent cove.

If they think they can turn Sosua into another Punta Cana... LO fucking L. They are either on some serious mind-altering drugs or they're just trying to swindle some (not particularly bright) investors out of a couple hundred million.

If they're lucky then maybe they could turn Sosua into a smaller Boca Chica. Oh shit, it already is. :lol:

SeaWeed
02-23-2012, 04:21 PM
there is no question there is some big money behind the current mayor and her administration......
so they push for what they want and do it with the help of the politur...which has been almost a year and half now.....
and they have been effective ridding Sosua of a lot of the criminal element, illegal immigrants and Prostitution in Sosua......
to say things are great for mongering in Sosua would be unfounded....either that or you are totally blind to what's going on there

sopranostingray
02-23-2012, 04:56 PM

I think you've finally lost it. You keep witnessing things that nobody else does. Why don't you tell me who "THEY" are. You keep talking about the mayor, but the Haitian sweeps are nation wide, not just Sosua. Is the mayor blowing Lionel to get him to do these sweeps?

Sidney
02-24-2012, 10:40 AM
I think you've finally lost it. You keep witnessing things that nobody else does. Why don't you tell me who "THEY" are. You keep talking about the mayor, but the Haitian sweeps are nation wide, not just Sosua. Is the mayor blowing Lionel to get him to do these sweeps?

No, I haven't lost it. Your post is a strong indication that you have ''lost it''! or are in denial!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

princepointe
02-24-2012, 10:54 AM

This has been reported over and over and over since the end of 2010. The only reason you don't see it as much is because it's become common place and doesn't really "shock" the way it used to. I'm inclined to believe someone that is there EVERY SINGLE DAY in the middle of everything that's happening as opposed to someone that is there a few times on vacation sniffing out pussy. You run CC don't you? Are you saying you haven't seen this at all? Just curious because I can't recall two ex-pats disagreeing on an issue like this before.

Andy
02-24-2012, 11:05 AM
THEY ARREST CHICAS AND LET THEM OUT THE NEXT DAY...WHO GAF ANYWAY...I AINT TRYING TO REVAMP THE SYSTEM...AS FAR AS SOSUA DEAD...I WAS THERE FOR SUPERBOWL WEEKEND AND WEEK...OMG I NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT...TRULLY AAAAAAAAMAZING.
:corky::corky::corky::corky::corky::corky::corky::corky::corky::corky::corky::corky::corky::corky::corky::corky::corky::corky::corky::corky::corky::corky::corky::corky::corky::corky::corky:

princepointe
02-24-2012, 11:12 AM
THEY ARREST CHICAS AND LET THEM OUT THE NEXT DAY...WHO GAF ANYWAY...I AINT TRYING TO REVAMP THE SYSTEM...AS FAR AS SOSUA DEAD...I WAS THERE FOR SUPERBOWL WEEKEND AND WEEK...OMG I NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT...TRULLY AAAAAAAAMAZING.
:corky::corky::corky::corky::corky::corky::corky::corky::corky::corky::corky::corky::corky::corky::corky::corky::corky::corky::corky::corky::corky::corky::corky::corky::corky::corky::corky:

uhhhh yeahhhhh. A bit too much coffee this morning my friend? lol

JD426
02-24-2012, 11:23 AM
uhhhh yeahhhhh. A bit too much coffee this morning my friend? lol

I was almost gonna get a puppy this Spring, cuz i miss my doggie who passed, but im having second thoughts now.
LOL

tarzan
02-24-2012, 11:32 AM
I think the "Novela" is in these threads lately rather than Sosua! For a bunch of guys who get laid aLOT many here sure are on edge!!!:confused::confused::confused:

princepointe
02-24-2012, 11:39 AM
I think the "Novela" is in these threads lately rather than Sosua! For a bunch of guys who get laid aLOT many here sure are on edge!!!:confused::confused::confused:

yeah. gotta remember that for us it's a vacation. for them it's real life. things like crackdowns and scams affect them differently than it does us.

tarzan
02-24-2012, 11:52 AM
yeah. gotta remember that for us it's a vacation. for them it's real life. things like crackdowns and scams affect them differently than it does us.

I was referring to members at each others throats regularly.

princepointe
02-24-2012, 12:29 PM
I was referring to members at each others throats regularly.

oh shit. Welcome to ISOC newb. lol

The Sage
02-24-2012, 12:29 PM
They're doing a lot of fucking, but they aren't getting any love. It's not the sex that mellows cats out. There are pathologically agressive guys that are fucking all the time. No, what mellows you out is the love and affection.

steviewonder
02-24-2012, 01:11 PM
Looks like things are changing on P.C.:wink:

http://www.sosuanews.com/index.php?id=2879&article=1

Sidney
02-24-2012, 03:01 PM

Yes, change for the better! Lotta young chicas hanging there.:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

tarzan
02-24-2012, 03:17 PM
They're doing a lot of fucking, but they aren't getting any love. It's not the sex that mellows cats out. There are pathologically agressive guys that are fucking all the time. No, what mellows you out is the love and affection.

Sex works for me, but then I'm pretty mellow to begin with!! You may be right!!!

Tiger
02-24-2012, 04:08 PM

This looks like a great new change!! I hope this idea works out last for awhile.

jonblaze
02-24-2012, 05:20 PM

Really Happy Ad landed on his feet.

sopranostingray
02-24-2012, 07:04 PM
This has been reported over and over and over since the end of 2010. The only reason you don't see it as much is because it's become common place and doesn't really "shock" the way it used to. I'm inclined to believe someone that is there EVERY SINGLE DAY in the middle of everything that's happening as opposed to someone that is there a few times on vacation sniffing out pussy. You run CC don't you? Are you saying you haven't seen this at all? Just curious because I can't recall two ex-pats disagreeing on an issue like this before.

PP I'm in the middle of all of this like you say. I see all sides of the stories. You guys playing the girls, the girls playing you and the politure playing everybody. My point to this is that Sidney is so fucken negative and he reports the same shit everyday...it gets old and when you have a vested interested in a place you tend to take those words very different. He is bad for Sosua's reputation. There are tons of chicks here everynight for you guys.

People blame the mayor and yes I'm sure she has something to do with the SOSUA crackdown, but she has nothing to do with the latest National Haitian sweep which Sidney is trying to lead you to believe.

Life will go on and Sidney will continue to post his bullshit here and on DR1.

The Sage
02-24-2012, 09:10 PM
It's not that simple. I can see in your reports that you connect with the women you encounter. Lots of guys can't do that and its one reason they talk about the girls so badly. They view them siimply as utensils. Yet they harbor an additional resentment because they only receive what their money bought and on some level it frustrates them to no end. Sex without affection (trying to forcively extract affection from P4P is one reason guys insist on DFK) is simply an unfulfilled promise that sometimes does more bad than good.

Sex works for me, but then I'm pretty mellow to begin with!! You may be right!!!

DCIronman
02-24-2012, 09:32 PM
It's not that simple. I can see in your reports that you connect with the women you encounter. Lots of guys can't do that and its One reason they talk about the girls so badly. They view them siimply as utensils. Yet they harbor an additional resentment because they only receive what their money bought and on some level it frustrates them to no end. Sex without affection is simply an unfulfilled promise that sometimes does more bad than good.

This totally depends upon where you are in life. I've noticed that older mongers are the ones who usually need and value the "love" and affection aspect of the monger/chica dynamic. Simple sex is no longer enough for these guys. They need to feel a connection with the chica they're fucking.

On the contrary, most younger guys are quite capable of having "beautiful", satisfying sex with a woman they absolutely hate. They need no connection whatsoever. Just a willing and skilled partner.

It's all about how a man's libido changes as he gets older. I was explaining this to a young lady I was dating here in the states not to long ago. She was in her mid-twenties, yet thought she had men all figured out. She looked me in the eye and said that all she needs to do to keep a man interested is fuck him really good every now and again. I calmly explained to her that this was probably true with the young knuckleheads she normally dates. But I am well into my thirties. And I've had a whole lot of really good sex in my lifetime. At this point, a woman has to have a whole lot more than just a top notch fuck game to keep me interested.

Now there are some exceptions to this rule. Especially among mongers. There are a ton of super horny middle age to senior citizens mongering. And as we've seen, there are some young cats in this game who are sucker-for-love ass tricks trying to lock down putas.

But I think that the formula proves true more often than not.

yayow
02-24-2012, 09:37 PM

There are also guys that get "love and affection" that are still aggressive, asks some of those battered wives and girlfriends out there, trust me I have seen it often. Damn laugh out loud, you been reading too much Danielle Steele lately, That was just beautiful sentiments my man; lol, just fucking with you, Sage.
:rofl:

yayow
02-24-2012, 09:49 PM
It's not that simple. I can see in your reports that you connect with the women you encounter. Lots of guys can't do that and its one reason they talk about the girls so badly. They view them siimply as utensils. Yet they harbor an additional resentment because they only receive what their money bought and on some level it frustrates them to no end. Sex without affection (trying to forcively extract affection from P4P is one reason guys insist on DFK) is simply an unfulfilled promise that sometimes does more bad than good.

Man you are deep tonight, but you are making good points, many on this site and even more so some of the true cruel jerks that roam the streets of Sosua, are totally frustrated, and mostly for the reasons you have stated above, there is no connection, they often can't communicate on any real level with the chicas, and even if they could many don't possess some of the neccessary social skills, to relate to another person especially of the opposite sex, especially when you add to the fact that many have never been with what can be considered real fine chicas, and therefore the only way to achieve that goal is to pay for it, really have no problem with it, but when some realize it's all about their pesos and not about them as persons, they do get a bit frustrated. Others take it for what it is, and don't have those issues. You often can tell the difference in how they treat and talk about the chicas, like the German guy in Xmendave's report, there he was a guy who was obviously having sex with a sex worker a Haitian sex worker, and yet because he realized the only reason she was with him was because he was paying her, he was frustrated and couldn't help but act out. That is just one example, but there are thousands of them.

I also get a kick out of the guys that are always talking badly about everything in the DR, but yet they are always here, or even live here. Makes me scratch my head, I say if you hate the place that much, if you think that little of the people you find in the country then why do you continue to come, if that was the case with me, I would simply go elsewhere, but unfortunately I think for those people that can't find joy, it doesn't matter where they find themselves, it will always be the same.

I am done.

yayow
02-24-2012, 10:07 PM
This totally depends upon where you are in life. I've noticed that older mongers are the ones who usually need and value the "love" and affection aspect of the monger/chica dynamic. Simple sex is no longer enough for these guys. They need to feel a connection with the chica they're fucking.

On the contrary, most younger guys are quite capable of having "beautiful", satisfying sex with a woman they absolutely hate. They need no connection whatsoever. Just a willing and skilled partner.

It's all about how a man's libido changes as he gets older. I was explaining this to a young lady I was dating here in the states not to long ago. She was in her mid-twenties, yet thought she had men all figured out. She looked me in the eye and said that all she needs to do to keep a man interested is fuck him really good every now and again. I calmly explained to her that this was probably true with the young knuckleheads she normally dates. But I am well into my thirties. And I've had a whole lot of really good sex in my lifetime. At this point, a woman has to have a whole lot more than just a top notch fuck game to keep me interested.

Now there are some exceptions to this rule. Especially among mongers. There are a ton of super horny middle age to senior citizens mongering. And as we've seen, there are some young cats in this game who are sucker-for-love ass tricks trying to lock down putas.

Some good points here, don't agree totally but with most of what you say, if I hated a woman, even when I was younger I wasn't having sex with her, there had to be the connection that you talked about on some level, not love, but some type of connection.

As far as a woman needing more than a top notch fuck game yeah that is important, especially when you are surrounded by other woman that have top notch fuck games as well, however if you were some place where that wasn't available (lack of women, with that top notch game... say what an older guy in an assisted living facility, this is extreme but it works for my example, and that is all that it is, well under that circumstance, the old gentleman of the facility may not like what he was getting, but it would have to do, now wouldn't it), well then I guess what you thought was and wasn't important for your partner would probably change as well.

Reminds me on my Uncle Ernerst, god rest his soul, he died in his 90's a few years back, but I remember visiting him at this elderly community, where everyone had their own apartments, well my uncle was quite the ladies man in his day according to the stories that were told about him, and my Uncle was still getting plenty of pussy even in that place, now I can't imagine a man like him that had always had top notch pussy could be satisfied with the old wrinkly shit, but he was happy enough, he was the big cock in that community and got plenty from those old hens, I am sure he would have liked some of those fine young chicas that many of our senior citizens on this site still enjoy, but that was all he could get so his perspective and expectations changed, it had to or he wouldn't have gotten any at all. Circumstances change things in a hurry, that's all I am saying.

This time I am really done, and I mean it. :rofl:

uncle ruckus
02-24-2012, 10:20 PM
I also get a kick out of the guys that are always talking badly about everything in the DR, but yet they are always here, or even live here. Makes me scratch my head, I say if you hate the place that much, if you think that little of the people you find in the country then why do you continue to come, if that was the case with me, I would simply go elsewhere, but unfortunately I think for those people that can't find joy, it doesn't matter where they find themselves, it will always be the same.

I am done.

:iconTU::iconTU::iconTU::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

princepointe
02-24-2012, 11:05 PM

I agree and disagree. I started on this site at 27 which by comparison is a fucking Newborn here. If you look back at my first report I was trying to fuck everything that moved but was eventually bored as fuck. Even in the states I would smash and move. Then I realized that the women I enjoyed the most were the ones I actually got to know at least a little bit. First trip I had drama and got bored with the chicks. This trip I had a great time with a count half of what I did before. That was the one of the issues with the BB's chica. She picked me. I didn't pick her and barely knew her name. Every other chick I got to know and built a reporte with and translated into great sessions.

Young cats (or younger) want to fuck as many different women as they can because thats what they are programmed to do. Once puberty hits our brothers, uncles, and friends judge us on how many "hoes" we can hit. At 29 I'm still the young guy by comparison and won't even consider messing with a chica I don't like. Hell I can't remember a time I actually smashed a chick I didn't like. Before maybe.

Nothing wrong with affection. Everyone is looking for something in particular. You can jack off at home and get the same end result and save money. lol. It's the beauty, affection, and sensuality of a woman that makes this fun. And if they actually like you, watch out. I think YMMV means shes going to fuck you regardless but if she likes you it will be better.

hugrad95a
02-24-2012, 11:46 PM
http://www.sosuanews.com/index.php?id=2873&article=1

Shout out to Bobby at Rumba bar...I'm sorry for opening that bottle of Zaya at your establishment. But I did spend a few thousand pesos at during Superbowl weekend.

JD426
02-25-2012, 12:49 AM
http://www.sosuanews.com/index.php?id=2873&article=1

Shout out to Bobby at Rumba bar...I'm sorry for opening that bottle of Zaya at your establishment. But I did spend a few thousand pesos at during Superbowl weekend.

Bobby is a good man, business wise and just a great all around guy..
Just for example & Without mentioning specific names.
I meet this guy on the beach, an expat who lives in POP or nearby for like 10 yrs now, and he has a visible Scar where he obviously had to get some stitches, a minor operation from a bad encounter with Pit Bull dog as I learned when inquiring further.
Long story short, he needed immed minor surgery at some clinic when it happened ... But he didnt have the cash on him at the time, and as we all know down there, cash talks and you dont want a crappy job when they are stitching you up.
So What does Bobby do, he pays it for this man, out of his pocket and tells the guy, just pay me back whenever you can.
Naturally the man did come back to repay him, but just goes to show you there are some good people in Sosua who will help you out, just cause you are "a friend of a friend " .
He is good people ..

yayow
02-25-2012, 07:54 AM

You guys know I love me some Sidney, one of the guys when I head up to Sosua, that it is always a pleasure to run into, and sit down and shoot the shit. Also I tend to not address this issue too much, because as many of you know I am biased, mostly because of my previous occupation, so I know what the politur and amet have to go through (although somewhat different). Plus of course I have personal friends on the police depts down in the DR, not the least of which is my buddy, who asked me to be the godfather of his baby girl. So my cards are on the table, and I know no matter what some say on this subject, this is a subject that often times the lines are drawn in the sand. And that is not to say that I am blind to injustice no matter where it comes from, and obviously some things that members of police depts do are simply plain wrong (I don't believe in corruption, any form of it and unfortunately in 3rd world countries corruption is a way of life, I remember how hard it was getting information out of people in my old job because they didn't trust the police and those problems were muliplied when dealing with people that originated from third world countries), now having said all of this I am going to say a bit more.

Now Sidney and those that are always bad mouthing the police down in Sosua, all I will say is no matter what you think about them, at the very least they are a neccessary evil, at the very best they are the reason you can come and go in this country as easily as you do. I say this because if you just took the time to think a bit, instead of complaining you would realize especially in a place like Sosua, if you didn't have the police, you would have chaos, and I am not talking about the controlled chaos that many of you call it now. I am talking about complete chaos. How much do you think your life would be worth in Sosua or anywhere else if there wasn't police, (people willing to put their lives on the line for you to protect you and your families, and the things that you have acquired). All you have to do is look at how much life is worth in some countries that don't have a strong police presence and guess what you and I wouldn't dare step foot in those countries. Those countries have chaos, because those that would cause problems are not afraid of dealing with the consequences of their actions. They are truly dangerous places. Most here come and go as they please when they come to the D.R., they get drunk on the street, and act the fool often, yet they aren't killed, aren't robbed and they can go about their lives without constantly worrying about some criminal around every corner. The reason for that is that the police are there, and let's not forget that they are grossly underpaid. Is there corruption sure, there is corruption everywhere in the world. But you try living in a Sosua without them and then you get back to me, and I guarantee that you would be crying for them to come back. By the way that goes for everywhere in the world including NY and every other place in the world, you ask some of those people that live in some of those African or Middle East countries where the thugs are ruling and ask them what they would like to see. Yeah could it be better hell yeah. By the way, you don't have to go all the way over to the Mid East of Africa, just cross the border into Haiti and try living there for a bit, and get back to me.

One of my favorite sayings is that there are no athesists in a foxhole, you know why, because when those mortars and bombs are exploding all around you (and the armed enemy forces are approaching your foxhole), guess who you are going to be crying to; to get you the fuck out of there.

And also shame on you guys that just sit back and listen to this bullshit, without stepping up and saying anything, your silence speaks volumes.

I am done, that is my rant of the day, have a wonderful day!

hugrad95a
02-25-2012, 08:11 AM
You guys know I love me some Sidney, one of the guys when I head up to Sosua, that it is always a pleasure to run into, and sit down and shoot the shit. Also I tend to not address this issue too much, because as many of you know I am biased, mostly because of my previous occupation, so I know what the politur and amet have to go through (although somewhat different). Plus of course I have personal friends on the police depts down in the DR, not the least of which is my buddy, who asked me to be the godfather of his baby girl. So my cards are on the table, and I know no matter what some say on this subject, this is a subject that often times the lines are drawn in the sand. And that is not to say that I am blind to injustice no matter where it comes from, and obviously some things that members of police depts do are simply plain wrong (I don't believe in corruption, any form of it and unfortunately in 3rd world countries corruption is a way of life, I remember how hard it was getting information out of people in my old job because they didn't trust the police and those problems were muliplied when dealing with people that originated from third world countries), now having said all of this I am going to say a bit more.

Now Sidney and those that are always bad mouthing the police down in Sosua, all I will say is no matter what you think about them, at the very least they are a neccessary evil, at the very best they are the reason you can come and go in this country as easily as you do. I say this because if you just took the time to think a bit, instead of complaining you would realize especially in a place like Sosua, if you didn't have the police, you would have chaos, and I am not talking about the controlled chaos that many of you call it now. I am talking about complete chaos. How much do you think your life would be worth in Sosua or anywhere else if there wasn't police, (people willing to put their lives on the line for you to protect you and your families, and the things that you have acquired). All you have to do is look at how much life is worth in some countries that don't have a strong police presence and guess what you and I wouldn't dare step foot in those countries. Those countries have chaos, because those that would cause problems are not afraid of dealing with the consequences of their actions. They are truly dangerous places. Most here come and go as they please when they come to the D.R., they get drunk on the street, and act the fool often, yet they aren't killed, aren't robbed and they can go about their lives without constantly worrying about some criminal around every corner. The reason for that is that the police are there, and let's not forget that they are grossly underpaid. Is there corruption sure, there is corruption everywhere in the world. But you try living in a Sosua without them and then you get back to me, and I guarantee that you would be crying for them to come back. By the way that goes for everywhere in the world including NY and every other place in the world, you ask some of those people that live in some of those African or Middle East countries where the thugs are ruling and ask them what they would like to see. Yeah could it be better hell yeah. By the way, you don't have to go all the way over to the Mid East of Africa, just cross the border into Haiti and try living there for a bit, and get back to me.

One of my favorite sayings is that there are no athesists in a foxhole, you know why, because when those mortars and bombs are exploding all around you (and the armed enemy forces are approaching your foxhole), guess who you are going to be crying to; to get you the fuck out of there.

And also shame on you guys that just sit back and listen to this bullshit, without stepping up and saying anything, your silence speaks volumes.

Sidney is a paradox man... Good dude to speak with in Sosua, fun to chop it up with but a not so much when he gets into his rants online...

Sidney is gonna do him Yayow, its not the first time the question has been asked why come to the DR?....

As far as the Police, there are good cops and bad cops and those in between. I know few personally before they were police. But yes in a third world country thank goodness for thier protection, sometimes what they do things assbackwards but hey they do that here in the states tambien...

Carry on Padrino...and take pictures of the chicks you meet, then edit her profile to add her picture to her profile so that you can put faces to the 100's of numbers in your phone...lol

Sidney
02-25-2012, 08:34 AM
PP I'm in the middle of all of this like you say. I see all sides of the stories. You guys playing the girls, the girls playing you and the politure playing everybody. My point to this is that Sidney is so fucken negative and he reports the same shit everyday...it gets old and when you have a vested interested in a place you tend to take those words very different. He is bad for Sosua's reputation. There are tons of chicks here everynight for you guys.

People blame the mayor and yes I'm sure she has something to do with the SOSUA crackdown, but she has nothing to do with the latest National Haitian sweep which Sidney is trying to lead you to believe.

Life will go on and Sidney will continue to post his bullshit here and on DR1.

A normal response from a weak mind! When he loses the discussion, SOP-RA resorts to name calling, inaccuracies, and negativity ! Apparently his businesses are not doing well, so he resorts to blaming the messenger that presents the truth !:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

WickedWillie
02-25-2012, 05:06 PM

:confused::confused::confused: I am guessing that the guys that you are referring to are intelligent enough to realise that as non Dominican citizens they have no vote and no voice, so it is not surprising there is silence.

Sidney doesn't need me to fight his corner but I have no doubt that his 'negative' posts are a direct result of his own personal daily experiences. Whether one views Sid's posts as being representative of Sosua or the DR as a whole is another matter.

We all see similar shit going on all the time and some of us even read and follow the local and national news so we can get a better understanding of what really goes down.

For example earlier this morning I experienced a huelga on carretera 5 outside of Cabarete near Sabaneta, at least 50 shots were fired by both sides before I eventually found a way out of it unscathed. All this before breakfast!!!!!!! Now I could have posted about a riot/fire-fight and a conclusion may have been drawn that the whole of the DR is like that.

We all know it's not, but perception is sometimes way greater than reality.

As regards the cops in general in the DR, these guys seem to have a pretty low opinion of them too.

http://www.amnesty.org/en/news/dominican-republic-end-police-abuse-comply-un-treaty-2012-02-21

Sidney
02-25-2012, 05:22 PM
I want to make it very clear, I LOVE SOSUA(10 years)! There few that try to say otherwise and paint me negative. It defies the imagination! :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Jimmydr
02-25-2012, 05:28 PM
I want to make it very clear, I LOVE SOSUA(10 years)! There few that try to say otherwise and paint me negative. It defies the imagination! :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Really so why do you complain so much?

yayow
02-25-2012, 06:02 PM
Good points, at least in my opinion is made, no matter which way you look at it, and the D.R. is not a perfect country by any stretch of the immagination, some say the U.S. is the best country in the world and I happen to be one of those that share that opinion, but that being said, the U.S. is not perfect, and even though in my opinion still the best country in the world, you would have to pry me out of the D.R. for me to go back there to live permanently.

Now having said all of this and by the way I am not wishing to bash Sidney, cause I love the guy and consider him a friend (and enjoy hanging with him anytime, by the way this is not what we discuss when we are sitting around having a few), but there are many on this board that I am friendly with and if I disagree on one of their positions, I believe any real man can take a constructive look at himself, I have been hammered a few times based on my views, and guess what if the person had a valid agrument, I had to look at what I said, and sometimes even apologize, I hope no one would ever hold back on what they felt in regards to me, simply because they thought it would hurt my feelings, we are all men or at least we should be and can fend for ourselves. I have nothing but love for Sidney, but if I disagree with something I will say it, and he can respond, when I disagree for example with The Sage, or Mr. Happy, I do so knowing they know where it is coming from, just a disagreement on their stance on a particular something and it has nothing to do with how I feel about them. Friends and people who respect each other can disagree, part of the problem here is when people who aren't friends or respect each other has differences of opinion, it is never a problem when two people who respect each other have differences of opinion.

One other thing that I have always been interested about and maybe some of you can enlighten me about this, since there are so many of the members of ISOC who love Haitianas, why don't they go to Haiti, why do they insist on finding their Haitianas in the D.R. ? I mean I was married to a Dominicana before I ever stepped foot in the country, didn't know shit about the country, and then when it broke up, I wanted and loved Dominicans, I could have stayed in NY and had Dominicans there or I could have gone to the D.R. when the opportunity presented itself and found some form the motherland. My choice was obvious, because here I am, still almost 5 yrs later.

However those that prefer Haitianas at least most of them would never step foot in Haiti, yet have no problem dealing with Haitianas in the D.R. I mean if I wanted a certain type of female, I would go to where there were more of them, basically their motherland, you know why that doesn't happen at any great extent, because mongers aren't stupid, and know that Haiti is chaotic to put it mildly and because there isn't any real police presence in the country, they wouldn't be safe, however in the D.R. regardless of how they feel about the police they know it is a safe environment to pursue what they desire.

So Haitiana lovers, please explain this to me like I am a four year old.

sopranostingray
02-26-2012, 07:10 AM
A normal response from a weak mind! When he loses the discussion, SOP-RA resorts to name calling, inaccuracies, and negativity ! Apparently his businesses are not doing well, so he resorts to blaming the messenger that presents the truth !:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

HAHA, funny how the word negativity can actually come out of your mouth. As far as my businesses, you be the judge how they are doing. Now go away.

Sidney
02-26-2012, 08:30 AM
Really so why do you complain so much? I believe you are ''blind'', Jimmy. You see what you want and deny anything positive! And love ''shootiing the messenger''!:rofl:
:rofl::rofl:

Jimmydr
02-26-2012, 08:46 AM
I believe you are ''blind'', Jimmy. You see what you want and deny anything positive! And love ''shootiing the messenger''!:rofl:

This is the first thing you have said that I agree with.:iconTU:

jose1234
02-26-2012, 10:24 AM
All the above being said, I think most guys can use a bunch of stories, both positive and negative, to put together a feeling of what the trend/path Sosua is going on. For that aim we need both types of reports. In example, police stopping Hatians and such is not a new story and part of life here and doesn't mean that Sosua is on the way out for mongers. Most of the activity I can see is just the local cops "Rounding up the usual suspects" (as in the movie Casablanca) and does not mean much of a threat to the city from an ISOC perspective. In the DR, there is often a short term emphasis on a certain law and that is the flavor of the next two months...such as wearing a helmet. It's the permanently enforced laws (the ones on the book and the made up ones too) that is the real concern. So far it seems that Sosua is doing just fine and Chicas are everywhere...its Ground Hog day except for a few outrageous things every other night which is typical of the DR.

miggy99
03-02-2012, 07:11 PM
All the above being said, I think most guys can use a bunch of stories, both positive and negative, to put together a feeling of what the trend/path Sosua is going on. For that aim we need both types of reports. In example, police stopping Hatians and such is not a new story and part of life here and doesn't mean that Sosua is on the way out for mongers. Most of the activity I can see is just the local cops "Rounding up the usual suspects" (as in the movie Casablanca) and does not mean much of a threat to the city from an ISOC perspective. In the DR, there is often a short term emphasis on a certain law and that is the flavor of the next two months...such as wearing a helmet. It's the permanently enforced laws (the ones on the book and the made up ones too) that is the real concern. So far it seems that Sosua is doing just fine and Chicas are everywhere...its Ground Hog day except for a few outrageous things every other night which is typical of the DR. I've been coming to Sosua for two years now----I love it. Do the politur bother me -No as a matter of fact "the national police" ( I think thats what their called) once gave me and a chica a ride to my hotel. So they hassle the Hiatians---Well,correct me if i'm wrong but some are here illegally so I guess they have the right to "hassle" them---I am a guest here---The police here make the place very safe from what I have witnessed. I'm up at 6:30 am and asleep by about 10-11pm-----I've learned ---Most trouble happens late nite --early morning in every country.
I know where I live the criminals don't fear the cops or the so called justice system---But here they do.
Your always going to hear the good and the bad---judge from experience not opinions----I love the people and the place.
Be there soon------------------------------MIGGY

el toro
03-02-2012, 11:22 PM
I've been coming to Sosua for two years now----I love it. Do the politur bother me -No as a matter of fact "the national police" ( I think thats what their called) once gave me and a chica a ride to my hotel. So they hassle the Hiatians---Well,correct me if i'm wrong but some are here illegally so I guess they have the right to "hassle" them---I am a guest here---The police here make the place very safe from what I have witnessed. I'm up at 6:30 am and asleep by about 10-11pm-----I've learned ---Most trouble happens late nite --early morning in every country.
I know where I live the criminals don't fear the cops or the so called justice system---But here they do.
Your always going to hear the good and the bad---judge from experience not opinions----I love the people and the place.
Be there soon------------------------------MIGGY

I agree with a lot of this. Does it suck that there's police corruption? Yes. Does it suck when illegals are harrassed or ran out? Maybe--if it's my massage girl or anyone that one of us has gotten to know and became close to, but it's the same job as border patrol in the US. No, I'm not comparing DR Policia Nacional to the US BP at the Mexican border, but it's their job. I'm not saying one is better than the other or more right or wrong in performing their job.

All things said do I always have a great time there? Yessssirrr!! There are no forseen reasons that I will not continue to visit except maybe to visit somewhere else, but not because of anything negative about Sosua/DR.

Mr. Smooth
03-04-2012, 01:33 AM
Was just checking out the Sosua News www.sosuanews.com (http://www.sosuanews.com) and there was an article posted about El Flow a few days ago. Seems they now are offering a bucket of beer, 5 Presidentes or Bohemias in an ice bucket for 250 RD. I know that there have been a lot of negative posts about that place, especially some of the shit that has gone on there at night, but at 50 pesos a beer, sounds like an inexpensive way to spend an afternoon with a couple of wings. Before all the wack jobs come out.

el toro
03-04-2012, 12:10 PM
Was just checking out the Sosua News www.sosuanews.com (http://www.sosuanews.com) and there was an article posted about El Flow a few days ago. Seems they now are offering a bucket of beer, 5 Presidentes or Bohemias in an ice bucket for 250 RD. I know that there have been a lot of negative posts about that place, especially some of the shit that has gone on there at night, but at 50 pesos a beer, sounds like an inexpensive way to spend an afternoon with a couple of wings. Before all the wack jobs come out.

Bucket of beer. You'd like that huh Smooth.lol. I enjoyed El Flow for a drink or two in the early evening as the chicas are just starting to come out dolled up. I think my first session chica pulled me from there on the last trip. Yeah it was early evening so I gotta late start getting that first session--must have spent too much time getting a phone or in Playero or something.lol.

Mr. Smooth
03-04-2012, 01:56 PM
Bucket of beer. You'd like that huh Smooth.lol. I enjoyed El Flow for a drink or two in the early evening as the chicas are just starting to come out dolled up. I think my first session chica pulled me from there on the last trip. Yeah it was early evening so I gotta late start getting that first session--must have spent too much time getting a phone or in Playero or something.lol.

A couple of years back I was sitting there at one of the sidewalk tables having a few drinks and enjoying a late afternoon. One of the chicas hanging out there was a former bartender at Merengue. Her name was Rosetta. We recognized each other as I had wanted to hit paydirt with her the first time I saw her back in '07. I bought her a couple of Presidentes, we talked for awhile, and then took a leisurely stroll back to my room at the SeaBreeze. She spent about 90 minutes in the room, had an enjoyable session, nothing earthshattering, but had a good time with her. When it was time for her to go, I gave her 200 pesos and she took it without any protest.

As "The Who" once sang in one of their hits, "A Bargain, the best I ever had". :lol:

bailar
03-05-2012, 03:02 PM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40620&d=1328969225

Sidney
03-16-2012, 05:28 PM
Are there any St. Pats parties, Saturday?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Seville
03-17-2012, 12:41 AM
Are there any St. Pats parties, Saturday?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

There was going to be but the Poli-Pussys arrested all the Irish people and the Amrats towed all their cars.

snoozer
03-17-2012, 01:40 AM
There was going to be but the Poli-Pussys arrested all the Irish people and the Amrats towed all their cars.

Sidney finally makes a semi positive post and you have to bring us down with this news!!! Funny post Robert..lol..

DASBOOTY
03-17-2012, 12:46 PM
From my perch in Winner's Circle I have seen the police arrest at least one chica each of the last three nights. I was told they are targeting chicas that are walking alone. Chicas are wary of the police now. Last night a group of 3 chicas approached me in WC and asked me to escort them across the street to Classicos because they were afraid of getting nabbed while crossing the street.

Last night between 11:15PM and 12:00AM a whole slew of chicas entered Classicos. Then, between 12:30AM to 1:45AM there was a non-stop line-up of guys waiting to enter Classicos. I thought about going up but changed my mind as I knew it was going to be packed liked sardines inside there. I was there last Friday night and it was so packed my chica and I had to take a shortcut across the dance floor to get out of there. I don't know if they have 'maximum occupancy permits' in this country but if they do it doesn't appear that they adhere to them:lol:.

daddyooo
03-17-2012, 12:53 PM
From my perch in Winner's Circle I have seen the police arrest at least one chica each of the last three nights. I was told they are targeting chicas that are walking alone. Chicas are wary of the police now. Last night a group of 3 chicas approached me in WC and asked me to escort them across the street to Classicos because they were afraid of getting nabbed while crossing the street.

Last night between 11:15PM and 12:00AM a whole slew of chicas entered Classicos. Then, between 12:30AM to 1:45AM there was a non-stop line-up of guys waiting to enter Classicos. I thought about going up but changed my mind as I knew it was going to be packed liked sardines inside there. I was there last Friday night and it was so packed my chica and I had to take a shortcut across the dance floor to get out of there. I don't know if they have 'maximum occupancy permits' in this country but if they do it doesn't appear that they adhere to them:lol:.

They get in free from 11 to 12, after thay they have to pay like everyone else.

MyTio
04-24-2012, 06:10 PM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=45368&d=1335305390

MyTio
04-24-2012, 06:11 PM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=45369&d=1335305390

DASBOOTY
04-24-2012, 06:57 PM
Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=45368&d=1335305390)

Looks like it is not gonna be a good night to be on the strip (unless you packed rubber boots):

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=45368&d=1335305390

MrHappy
04-24-2012, 07:16 PM
It's raining down here, too. Don't feel bad.

whynotme
04-24-2012, 08:07 PM
It's raining down here, too. Don't feel bad.

it was snowing up here this morning so definately don't feel bad.............

i'm not,..........maybe get some towing/accident claims:wink::corky:

BorisDaBulletDodger
04-24-2012, 08:10 PM
It was 60 degrees when I woke up in FOrt Lauderdale, some people around here consider that sweater weather

DCIronman
04-24-2012, 08:30 PM
Wow. I was supposed to be there next week. But I had to cancel my entire trip because of work.

Kinda looks like I would not want to be there anyway. I guess I ended up lucking out on this one.:mrgreen:

Dr World
04-24-2012, 08:43 PM
Looks like it is not gonna be a good night to be on the strip (unless you packed rubber boots):

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=45368&d=1335305390)

Or you have a cell phone--- The perfect time to stay in the villa or hotel and order take out. I like whores that deliver door to door service..

Rubicon
04-24-2012, 09:13 PM
Wow. I was supposed to be there next week. But I had to cancel my entire trip because of work.

Kinda looks like I would not want to be there anyway. I guess I ended up lucking out on this one.:mrgreen:

Similar situation here. I've been trying to work around Doctors' appointments to get my ass back out there but after looking at the forecast, just said the hell with it! And, damn, after looking at these pictures I'm glad I didn't book anything.

steviewonder
04-24-2012, 10:46 PM
I only hope that as there is an election in 3 weeks time, that the Govt. will actually help the locals starting early tomorrow. Instead of them waiting in the coming weeks to hand out free TV's, washing machines, and fucking chickens for their votes:mad: Especially those poor souls tonight living in Sosua Abajo, Maranatha, and the Sabaneta area, they only need some sort of transportation to just be able to get to their homes.:eek:

http://http://i50.tinypic.com/35koh7t.jpg

http://http://i46.tinypic.com/wqq138.jpg

steviewonder
04-25-2012, 07:47 PM
Anyone in the area have a report on how things look on PC. Just received this vid from the El Batey area.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QosvILFaXdg (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QosvILFaXdg)

Irie
04-25-2012, 08:06 PM
(borrowed from some good friends at Rockys)

As Rick posted earlier, all is again well in one of our little havens.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?283229-06-2010-Rocky-s-Movie-Nights&p=1105551#post1105551

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=45577&d=1335398555

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=45576&d=1335398554

Tonto4
04-25-2012, 08:45 PM
Holy Shit! That flood is no fucking joke.

blazaveli
04-25-2012, 09:25 PM
Thanks for the update Rick.

I don't mind rain but I hope to God the flooding well be done with by the time I get there next week.

Hi guys,

Well, yesterday was one for the record books. In the 4 years I have lived in Sosua, I have never seen anything like the rain we had. The streets of Sosua were turned into raging rivers. It was the first time in anyones memory that water actually was flowing into Rocky's from the street. I have never seen anything like it. After the water stopped coming in, my staff worked to clean Rocky's up and we were back in business in about one hour. Thank God for my staff. The morning shift did not leave Rocky's until about 8 PM so they could stay and help with the clean up. Incredible!

I have something special planned to show my appreciation for the dedicated work my staff put in to limiting damage and cleaning things up after the storm. Thank you all.

So now that we are back to normal here in Sosua, I have been asked to play this movie tonight. Tonight's movie , (Wednesday, April 25, 2012) is "The Bodyguard" starring Kevin Costner, Whitney Houston, Gary Kemp, Bill Cobbs.

As always, showtime is 7:30 PM sharp and if you are in town, we hope to see you here.

Take care,

Rick

questner
04-25-2012, 09:59 PM
Flooding it happens every year in Sos. Anyone can say during which month of the year is most likely to happen?

Apos
04-25-2012, 11:04 PM
Flooding it happens every year in Sos. Anyone can say during which month of the year is most likely to happen?
Often in May, it was flooding almost like this May 2009, and it was also almost this bad one October, perhaps 2008.

Sidney
04-26-2012, 02:29 PM
After several nights and of rain, there was a big increase in the quantity and quality of chicas anoche. I even received an unsolicited 1000 peso each for 2 chicas. :smile::smile:

Scrub59
04-27-2012, 05:05 PM
I must be a fortunate guy. I left the day the rain came after 5 days of perfect weather.

Mr. Smooth
04-28-2012, 03:19 AM
After several nights and of rain, there was a big increase in the quantity and quality of chicas anoche. I even received an unsolicited 1000 peso each for 2 chicas. :smile::smile:

Sid, you don't mean to say that two chicas paid you 1000 pesos each, did they? That must be some snake you got there! :rofl:

BorisDaBulletDodger
04-28-2012, 11:11 AM
Sid, you don't mean to say that two chicas paid you 1000 pesos each, did they? That must be some snake you got there! :rofl:

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

DASBOOTY
04-28-2012, 02:46 PM

Well, did you accept their offer (to pay them 1000 pesos each)? Were they hot? Were they Haitianas?

Inquiring minds want to know :rolleyes::rofl:.

Sidney
04-28-2012, 05:49 PM
Well, did you accept their offer (to pay them 1000 pesos each)? Were they hot? Were they Haitianas?

One was very hot, one was not. I declined because of severe gripe. There will be another night!:smile::smile:

vewdew
04-28-2012, 07:24 PM

Hey Das i dont know if i told or not but one time me and Sidney went for a afternoon walk and this fugly chica come up to us and this what she says "I will fuck the 2 of you for 1000 pesos".

I think I will start hangin more with Sidney he is like a good luck charm and a chica magnet :)

Sidney
04-30-2012, 03:17 PM
A leading hotelier and i ''did'' sosua anoche. He is a chica magnet! Again I had to turn down the 2 big titted hotties due to the fukin gripe!:smile::smile:

Sidney
07-29-2012, 08:16 AM
A secondary Haitiana favorita of mine was ''captured'' on the Playa. She presented a Passport and Visa. The Poli-Pussies sent her to prison. Finally, a few hours later, they took 1000 pesos from her and freed her. :mad::mad::mad::mad: Where is Amnesty International?:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: BTW, she asked me for no money.:lol:

Shogun Warrior
07-29-2012, 10:18 AM
A secondary Haitiana favorita of mine was ''captured'' on the Playa. She presented a Passport and Visa. The Poli-Pussies sent her to prison. Finally, a few hours later, they took 1000 pesos from her and freed her. :mad::mad::mad::mad: Where is Amnesty International?:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: BTW, she asked me for no money.:lol:

Could this have been the Haitian with the long blonde hair? AKA Ashley. If so, she looks like she is being befriended by fat ass Anna. They were chatting it up in front of Rhumba shortly after her release. Anyway I am sure Ashley did in fact get arrested for fighting and released shortly thereafter.

Shogun Warrior
07-29-2012, 10:34 AM
Seems like the same ol same ol in Sosua. $100.00 ho's still looking for the suckers that fly in on Thursday and the town comes alive. Bargin shopping begins at 12:00 PM anyday. $1000.00 still gets the Short Time and 1500 is still good for TLN throughout. Low season in full effect. The $100.00 suckers are just that. Suckers in their own right that don't take the time to learn and or do not care. It's their money and you can't/won't tell them how to spend it. It truly DOES NOT EFFECT YOU IN YOUR PRICE. You have the knowledge and the strongest/smartest fare better in any market.

Rhumba and Classico's are going to have some stiff competition. The old Deputy Mayor, Willie has rented and expanded the building 45 degress to the left of Classicos on the corner. It is also across the street from Winner's Circle. He plans an open air patio. Disco in the building. Dual outdoor bars with Plasma screens everywhere. Grilled food is also possible. He plans on being done with this in the next 30-45 days in preperation for the upcoming high season.

Classico - Girls are not going up in mass as they all have to pay on anyday. Makes for better shopping downstairs. You can buy the ticket for 200 PESO and get a drink with no re-entry or BUY THE WRIST BRACLET FOR $200 PESO AND NO FREE DRINK AND COME AND GO ALL NIGHT. Smash Mode move guys. Downstairs Merenge Bar chicas will go for $1000 - $1200 everynight. They hate having to give up $200 PESO to climb those stairs and compete with 150 other chicas.

Sidney
07-29-2012, 10:48 AM
Could this have been the Haitian with the long blonde hair? AKA Ashley. If so she seem to being befriended by fat ass Anna. They seemed to be chatting it up in front of Rhumba shortly after her release. Anyway I am sure Ashley did in fact get arrested for fighting and released shortly thereafter.

No, my little friend, Cattiana, that gives me a morning bbbj. She said about 10 others were imprisoned with her.

Robocock
07-29-2012, 11:24 AM
Great intel! :iconTU:

Seems like the same ol same ol in Sosua. $100.00 ho's still looking for the suckers that fly in on Thursday and the town comes alive. Bargin shopping begins at 12:00 PM anyday. $1000.00 still gets the Short Time and 1500 is still good for TLN throughout. Low season in full effect. The $100.00 suckers are just that. Suckers in their own right that don't take the time to learn and or do not care. It's their money and you can't/won't tell them how to spend it. It truly DOES NOT EFFECT YOU IN YOUR PRICE. You have the knowledge and the strongest/smartest fare better in any market.

Rhumba and Classico's are going to have some stiff competition. The old Deputy Mayor, Willie has rented and expanded the building 45 degress to the left of Classicos on the corner. It is also across the street from Winner's Circle. He plans an open air patio. Disco in the building. Dual outdoor bars with Plasma screens everywhere. Grilled food is also possible. He plans on being done with this in the next 30-45 days in preperation for the upcoming high season.

Classico - Girls are not going up in mass as they all have to pay on anyday. Makes for better shopping downstairs. You can buy the ticket for 200 PESO and get a drink with no re-entry or BUY THE WRIST BRACLET FOR $200 PESO AND NO FREE DRINK AND COME AND GO ALL NIGHT. Smash Mode move guys. Downstairs Merenge Bar chicas will go for $1000 - $1200 everynight. They hate having to give up $200 PESO to climb those stairs and compete with 150 other chicas.

SeaWeed
07-29-2012, 11:41 AM
You can buy the ticket for 200 PESO and get a drink with no re-entry or BUY THE WRIST BRACLET FOR $200 PESO AND NO FREE DRINK AND COME AND GO ALL NIGHT. geez when mi was there......I paid $100 Peso and got a free drink and could come and go all night
IMHO.......$200 Peso is way to much for that dump and didn't even think the drinks were any bargain either
you guys are really getting short changed with that Classico's in Sosua...it's same old.....same old....and boring

el toro
07-29-2012, 12:04 PM
geez when mi was there......I paid $100 Peso and got a free drink and could come and go all night
IMHO.......$200 Peso is way to much for that dump and didn't even think the drinks were any bargain either
you guys are really getting short changed with that Classico's in Sosua...it's same old.....same old....and boring

It was $100 pesos when I started going in 2008, but $200 pesos is still only $5 and change in US, most of us pay way more than that for anywhere in the US that there is a covercharge and pay for every drink and they're usually over $5. Also, in Sosua it's the only place that has that true club kind of ambiance. To put it another way, when I first ever walked in, I felt like I was in a NY or DC night club except I was the one being pursued and 85% of the women were doable in my eyes (that number is lower now though).

Are there any other places close to the action where there's a dance floor full of chicas and a wall full of chicas at the same time on a good night?

Mr. Smooth
07-29-2012, 02:07 PM
It depends on what your intentions/motivations are and how late you want to stay out. If you want the club ambiance, feel like dancing with a chica, enjoy the music being played, and grabbing someone to bring back to the room, then Classicos would be the spot.

If you have designs on simply meeting someone you vibe with, maybe having a drink or two, some small talk, then off to the love den.... you never have to bother with going upstairs. I didn't at all this past trip and to be honest, I think I have only gone up there maybe a time or two on just half my visits.

Toro, I really preferred Batey in BC for the club atmosphere over Classicos. And now with this new "club" being expanded across the street giving Classicos some competition for dinero, and being ready to go by the time of my next trip, it should hopefully make for a better nightlife environment.

But...if all I did was hang out in Rumba and Bar Central with the occasional drop in to Coaches Corner and WC for a drink or three, I would be good.

Plenty of action out there in those joints to satisfy myself!

Sidney
07-29-2012, 02:30 PM
It depends on what your intentions/motivations are and how late you want to stay out. If you want the club ambiance, feel like dancing with a chica, enjoy the music being played, and grabbing someone to bring back to the room, then Classicos would be the spot.

If you have designs on simply meeting someone you vibe with, maybe having a drink or two, some small talk, then off to the love den.... you never have to bother with going upstairs. I didn't at all this past trip and to be honest, I think I have only gone up there maybe a time or two on just half my visits.

Toro, I really preferred Batey in BC for the club atmosphere over Classicos. And now with this new "club" being expanded across the street giving Classicos some competition for dinero, and being ready to go by the time of my next trip, it should hopefully make for a better nightlife environment.

But...if all I did was hang out in Rumba and Bar Central with the occasional drop in to Coaches Corner and WC for a drink or three, I would be good.

Plenty of action out there in those joints to satisfy myself!

If you want action: Hang with Mr Smooth and Irie = 2 ''chica magnets'' !:biggrin::biggrin:

el toro
07-29-2012, 02:42 PM
If you want action: Hang with Mr Smooth and Irie = 2 ''chica magnets'' !:biggrin::biggrin:

I believe that to be true in both cases. Mr Smooth--how you say--earned his name.

I feel like a Sosua trip isn't complete if I don't at least go up into Classico's once or twice. However, I do agree if you're just trying to find a chica, talk over a drink or two, and then give her some Toro-tration, there are much better spots where you can get a good look at them and talk to them.

whynotme
07-29-2012, 03:19 PM
I believe that to be true in both cases. Mr Smooth--how you say--earned his name.

I feel like a Sosua trip isn't complete if I don't at least go up into Classico's once or twice. However, I do agree if you're just trying to find a chica, talk over a drink or two, and then give her some Toro-tration, there are much better spots where you can get a good look at them and talk to them.

i guess i have never had complete trip as the last 6 or more trips i have NEVER stepped into classicos or had the desire to do so:corky:

i guess i am not a dance typaguy:rofl:

Irie
07-29-2012, 03:31 PM
i guess i have never had complete trip as the last 6 or more trips i have NEVER stepped into classicos or had the desire to do so:corky:

i guess i am not a dance typaguy:rofl:

Its funny because two of my last three trips I didn't even think of climbing those stairs. The only reason I did this last trip was because I was rolling with a good crew, we were having fun, and that's what they wanted to do.

Im getting much more into some of the out of the way joints. Have to spread the wealth around Sosua a little bit. :corky:

Irie
07-29-2012, 03:43 PM

Are you still holding that situation over my head?????:rofl::rofl::rofl:

She just kept saying she liked my cologne I like to think I got so fortunate because of the company I was keeping. :wink::biggrin:

Mr. Smooth
07-29-2012, 05:09 PM

Yeah....ok Sid. Whatever you say. :rofl: I kept telling you that when you were calling me a "chica magnet" at the Embassy, I was simply trying to gleem on to your overflow as your cup runneth over. As I'm sure it usually does.

But thanks for the props. You and el toro know how to make a guys Sunday afternoon! :iconTU:

Irie
07-29-2012, 05:48 PM
Yeah....ok Sid. Whatever you say. :rofl: I kept telling you that when you were calling me a "chica magnet" at the Embassy, I was simply trying to gleem on to your overflow as your cup runneth over. As I'm sure it usually does.

But thanks for the props. You and el toro know how to make a guys Sunday afternoon! :iconTU:

Don't be so modest.......although Sidney does need assistance at times!:rofl:

I seem to recall a night towards the end of your trip. We were at BC and your copilot seat never had a chance to get tepid. Every time I turned around, there was a new face sitting there ready to take the controls from you!.........or for you! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

mrgambino
08-06-2012, 04:54 PM
Is it still flooded in Sosua? I plan on being there from Aug 10 - 19. I'm flying into Santo Domingo late on the 8th, and will leave from there on the 10th. Just a newb trying to get some intel. I've been reading and researching the threads, but I still feel as though I have a lot to learn.

TNT72
08-06-2012, 05:26 PM
Is it still flooded in Sosua? I plan on being there from Aug 10 - 19. I'm flying into Santo Domingo late on the 8th, and will leave from there on the 10th. Just a newb trying to get some intel. I've been reading and researching the threads, but I still feel as though I have a lot to learn.

You really need to pay for access to Trip Reports. That will pay off ten fold for you.

MrHappy
08-06-2012, 05:49 PM

It is slowly going down. Rescue efforts are continuing in the higher elevation barrios, but the lower elevation homes have been written off as lost.

The Red Cross continues to coordinate famine/disease control efforts. As it stands now, the outlook is grim. The fear of communicable disease is constantly in the back of everyone's mind, and any and all efforts to make sure everyone covers up to avoid catching anything are high recommended.

There's no telling if the streets will be passable once the flood waters subside.

Heavy debris has been a continuous hazard for rescue efforts, and the recent loss of two rescuers that were sucked into the Rhumba trench last week was a somber reminder of just how dangerous it is. They were remembered in a poolside service at the FOD hotel over the weekend, where a lot of the rescue workers are staying, and honored with a garden hose salute..

If you are a person with a weak stomach, you may want to rethink your plans to visit the disaster area.

Visit the US Consulate website for further information.

gulfmariner
08-06-2012, 06:32 PM
It is slowly going down. Rescue efforts are continuing in the higher elevation barrios, but the lower elevation homes have been written off as lost.

The Red Cross continues to coordinate famine/disease control efforts. As it stands now, the outlook is grim. The fear of communicable disease is constantly in the back of everyone's mind, and any and all efforts to make sure everyone covers up to avoid catching anything are high recommended.

There's no telling if the streets will be passable once the flood waters subside.

Heavy debris has been a continuous hazard for rescue efforts, and the recent loss of two rescuers that were sucked into the Rhumba trench last week was a somber reminder of just how dangerous it is. They were remembered in a poolside service at the FOD hotel over the weekend, where a lot of the rescue workers are staying, and honored with a garden hose salute..

If you are a person with a weak stomach, you may want to rethink your plans to visit the disaster area.

Visit the US Consulate website for further information.

Sr Felitz , Do you know where I might be able to send a donation ? or would it be better to make it person next trip ? (not familiar with the location of the consulate) .. LMAO

uncle ruckus
08-06-2012, 06:52 PM

DAMN YOU RHUMBA TRENCH!! DAMN YOU STRAIGHT TO HELL!!

MrHappy
08-06-2012, 07:24 PM
Sr Felitz , Do you know where I might be able to send a donation ? or would it be better to make it person next trip ? (not familiar with the location of the consulate) .. LMAO

I'm guessing that at this point, your small craft handling abilities and your knowledge of knot tying and seamanship is sorely needed.

You find that most of the females have totally operational port and starboard running lights, but may still need their bilge pump primed.

Just make sure your "boat hook" is in optimum working condition and watch your stern, and give that bow thruster some good use.

Dr World
08-06-2012, 08:12 PM
Sr Felitz , Do you know where I might be able to send a donation ? or would it be better to make it person next trip ? ? (not familiar with the location of the consulate) .. LMAO

I think I can make a sperm donation in person, next time I come.

Sidney
08-08-2012, 08:32 AM
I got my expensive looking $20 watch stolen as I showered. Think it was Fernanda, kinda ugly, cookie-cutter, tiny Haitiana. Her partner was Amanda, who I have known 12 years(doubt she was involved).:mad::mad:

tarzan
08-08-2012, 09:49 AM
I got my expensive looking $20 watch stolen as I showered. Think it was Fernanda, kinda ugly, cookie-cutter, tiny Haitiana. Her partner was Amanda, who I have known 12 years(doubt she was involved).:mad::mad:

Why are you taking ugly chicas to your place for?? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mr. Smooth
08-08-2012, 01:59 PM

My question as well! And where was that mean, guard dog, Bruno? Isn't he supposed to be on duty making sure no crimes of theft are being committed on his watch? (Uh...sorry Sid. No pun intended.)

He was probably off laying in the corner licking his balls! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

el toro
08-08-2012, 02:14 PM

She's still a tiny HAITIANA. That's the main part of the description and Sidney wouldn't have described her as ugly if it wasn't for the stolen watch incident.lol.

JuanElGriego
08-08-2012, 02:16 PM
Sidney wouldn't have described her as ugly if it wasn't for the stolen watch incident.lol.

Hahaha ... sounds like my friends who refer to any chick who blows them off as "dyke bitches". :rofl:

JD426
08-08-2012, 02:36 PM
Hahaha ... sounds like my friends who refer to any chick who blows them off as "dyke bitches". :rofl:

When I was younger I knew a dude like that. Nice guy, but big into Steroids (the '80's) and big muscle head, all of about 5 foot 4 " though, which didnt help having that Napoleon complex + Juicing, a bad combo..
So when a chick , ANY chich flat turned him down, or told him to fuck off.. Watching his face get red and get pissed as he would call her a "Dike, Bitch, , fucking cunt". etc etc.. was Priceless.. you just could not buy entertainment like that.. We used to take bets from across the bar and laugh our asses off watching the spectacle.
One time he was RIGHT though, he approached a bunch of Lesbians who were camping on the Delaware River, and they straight up told him they were into girls, and strangely enough he didnt get pissed... So we laughed even harder, as we kept taunting him with "they really were lesbians"
and he didnt understand why we could not stop laughing.

Sidney
09-13-2012, 09:11 AM
Last Friday, beginning at 3pm, about 70 chicas were arrested. WHY ?:mad:

Tiger
09-13-2012, 09:24 AM

Where were they?

In the streets, at the beach, in bars. Were they mostly Haitians?

Any idea why?

dquick
09-13-2012, 09:26 AM

VP mentioned the same thing. Anybody have any insite or were the Politur just bored?

WickedWillie
09-13-2012, 09:38 AM
IMO just one of the normal regular 'crack-downs' that occur from time to time. Chicas are again not currently allowed in some bars, like Bar Central, unless they are paying consuming customers or are accompanied.

Give it a week or so and normal service will be resumed.

eastcoastallstar
09-13-2012, 09:55 AM
So WW with these crackdowns, even with regular service has that effect the quality of the chicas? Are there still fly mamis coming down from Santiago or are the crackdown scaring them away?

El-Rey
09-13-2012, 12:51 PM

Ill give the info I have been given from a few sources. Its not just chicas, They are arresting everyone. Chicas are just getting the BRUNT of it.
The new chief is supposed to be flipping over the current Politur again. So they are all doing the most they can to show they deserve their jobs.
At first it seemed like a personal rivalry between Bobby and Willie, But even Willie got his chicas pulled out of the bar. Then they had trucks the next am rounding up Motos. They grabbed flaco at 4am just cause.

They seemed to have slowed down a bit but you can still find them harrasing people from 8am to 4am daily.

El-Rey
09-13-2012, 12:54 PM
So WW with these crackdowns, even with regular service has that effect the quality of the chicas? Are there still fly mamis coming down from Santiago or are the crackdown scaring them away?

The chicas are still coming. the mart ones Cab up and pull directly in front of classico.. The funniest thing is the night they grabbed all those girls I walked by texaco and girls were SPRINTING in high heels to get to the publicos. That night I had too many girls begging me to get them out. It was a madhouse that night. Standing room only in the jail.

Most girls just wont leave the bar or club without someone to walk with. The money girls know they are ok because they pay and can afford to pay off the politur.

steviewonder
09-13-2012, 05:51 PM
In the last 10 days I've spent 3 full nights in Sosua, only because I have an oversees friend visiting. This time of the year, Sosua is no different then the other 7 nights we spent in Bavaro. Sept. and Oct. will always be difficult months as there just are no mongering guys in these two areas. Then when you look at August being a disappointing month for many business as well as chicas, crackdowns and payoff will always be the norm in the DR. In Sosua, I spent 90% of the time at my favorite Rumba, as well as taking short walks down PC. At Rumba ( 8pm - 2 am) 95% chicas, rest tourist:wink: Street side table and chairs are gone on both sides. Chicas hiding behind others to avoid eye contact w/ police, and for some reason this past Tue., El Flow is closed.:confused: Still was able to catch a hot one for my friend who was in from Rio San Juan. She started at 2,000 for 2 hours:rofl:, she agreed w/ me on 800 (my friend was pretty tired after 7 nights in Bavaro).:wink: But she did OK after as my friend wanted her the next day and rewarded her very well. The selection in Sosua was above average, but the hunger look is very noticeable. I did notice as well as another local friend that more Haitian chicas where in town, which is probably because they all can't service Robert at the same time:lol: As far as Classico, I did see plenty of chicas jumping off motos and heading strait upstairs to avoid those few police walking PC. Bavaro also had issues w/ the police as one of my favorites would not take a moto at night to see me. Had to meet at the car wash then take her in my car. Which was not too bad as she was always late and I could add more contacts that were already there. This is the reason I have always told my oversee friends to visit Aug. - Oct. as prices are lower, and selection will always be endless:biggrin:

WickedWillie
09-13-2012, 05:52 PM

Quantity is down, chicas are running scared, last Saturday night was the quietest I have seen it in a long time.

Last night only about 20 chicas on average in Merengue between 11 - 12.30. Walked the strip on the way home at 1.30am....2 chicas in Bar Central, 4-5 in El Toro, EL Flow was closed all night, 6 or so in Rumba, no-one in Attitudes.

Too early to tell if out of town chicas will be scared away but for sure word will have spread.

steviewonder
09-13-2012, 05:56 PM
EL Flow was closed all night

Any word why El Flow is closed:confused:

WickedWillie
09-13-2012, 09:28 PM

I have no idea but I hope it's permanent:rofl::wink:

deezl
09-13-2012, 09:39 PM

on fb they had pics of the floor all torn up and seemed to be in the process of renovating, i think they said they'd be reopening tomorrow or saturday

Sidney
09-14-2012, 07:40 AM
What were the results of yesterdays big meeting attended by business owners, chaired by Wily? Rumors are that chairs and tables will be allowed at Rumba and el Cultivo, but no place else. There will be mucho perseccution of Bar Central and Bar at the Corner. Possible drink price fixing :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

WickedWillie
09-14-2012, 08:38 AM
The current crackdown knows no boundaries. WTF was he thinking.:confused::rofl::rofl::rofl:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=57727&d=1347626088

Sidney
09-14-2012, 09:46 AM
The current crackdown knows no boundaries. WTF was he thinking.:confused::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=57727&d=1347626088)

A friend of Panty Man? or a Travestie ''in training''? :confused:

El-Rey
09-14-2012, 09:56 AM

They cut the bar in half to make more room for the tables. The ones they lost that they couldnt put on the street.

I asked Bobby does it make sense to try and get more business by being closed 5 days?? I guess Dominicans have a different type of common sense.

sopranostingray
09-14-2012, 11:21 AM
What were the results of yesterdays big meeting attended by business owners, chaired by Wily? Rumors are that chairs and tables will be allowed at Rumba and el Cultivo, but no place else. There will be mucho perseccution of Bar Central and Bar at the Corner. Possible drink price fixing :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

The meeting has nothing to do with any of that stuff so everything you heard are actually rumours. The ongoing meetings are to form a legal committee of downtown business owners....elect a presidents, vice and so on. The current committee is not legal because it is not registered and everything here needs a stamp. Next meeting is next week. In the long run, the committee's job will be to argue any stupid laws that turismo or the government wants to inforce. At least this way we will have a voice.

MrHappy
09-14-2012, 11:27 AM

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=57727&d=1347626088)

Oh oh..... there goes the neighborhood....

JD426
09-14-2012, 11:48 AM
Oh oh..... there goes the neighborhood....

Well, it was inevitable... With all the Buzz about Sosua, and all the cheap Jet Blue flights... BORAT finally found the place.

Sidney
09-14-2012, 05:12 PM
Walked by el Flow. All their tables are squeezed together inside. My guess, the heat will be unbearable.:mad:

El-Rey
09-14-2012, 05:12 PM
The meeting has nothing to do with any of that stuff so everything you heard are actually rumours. The ongoing meetings are to form a legal committee of downtown business owners....elect a presidents, vice and so on. The current committee is not legal because it is not registered and everything here needs a stamp. Next meeting is next week. In the long run, the committee's job will be to argue any stupid laws that turismo or the government wants to inforce. At least this way we will have a voice.

Yea but it took an Hour just to take attendance of all the business owners. Its an epic fail if you ask me because NONE of the Gringo business owners will out weigh a dominicans word or rules.
I once heard a dude say.. Five americans can say the shirt is Blue, One Dominican says its Orange then the shirt becomes orange.
Just my to cents. Wish All you guys luck.