PDA

View Full Version : Have you seen for Doroty "be happy"

azizman
06-04-2005, 02:48 PM
hello
there a new girl in town, supposedly not a working girl/hoe/pro, nor going there for men, just for job (salon?), but i'm not sure, and would like to know what is she doing in sosua .... she is haitian, 23-24 y, look good, nice smile, maybe a bit overwieght but not fat, have been for a year or so in the DR, has a tatoo on her breast "dont worry be happy" , speak some spanish.. please, if you see her let me know (PM,. reply here, mail to aziz@altern.org)
Gracias!

A.

Ram
06-04-2005, 03:08 PM
Is this your girlfriend....if she is be vewy, vewy carefuwl!!! Wabbits are wealy twicky!
Sosua is a tourist town, men eveywhere.
If I meet her when I am there in a week I will be sure to post my report.

sjaak
06-04-2005, 06:35 PM
This board is the perfect place to keep track of what your girlfriend is doing in sosua :D

JDR
06-04-2005, 06:39 PM
Haitain chicas only come to Sosua to sell clothing or pussy. I never seen any in salons working before.

azizman
06-05-2005, 03:49 AM
she is not really my girl friend, but lets say, a close friend. she clearly said she was not in sosoua for "business" . salon means hairdresser. she does nails. please keep eyes open and thanks in advance to all

JDR
06-05-2005, 08:09 AM
she is not really my girl friend, but lets say, a close friend. she clearly said she was not in sosoua for "business" . salon means hairdresser. she does nails. please keep eyes open and thanks in advance to all

Join the picture section and sooner or later she will appear there.

the_Jayman
06-05-2005, 12:26 PM
Join the picture section and sooner or later she will appear there.

Hell, there's a good chance she's in there already 8)

Ram
06-05-2005, 12:30 PM

Just because she works in a salon doing nails does not mean she is not in the clubs doing dicks.....sorry that was blunt but it is very true.

Apos
06-05-2005, 12:44 PM

Just because she works in a salon doing nails does not mean she is not in the clubs doing dicks.....sorry that was blunt but it is very true.

TRUTH! just because she has a day job doesn't mean she can live on the pay. many, many, chicas supplement their incomes in the discos. you try living on 30% of what you require to survive.

most day jobs pay between 2000-4000 pesos a month all in. salary and tips. a shitty apartment costs 3500+ pesos. try to eat, look after the kids and clothe yourself on the leftovers. What would you do?

azizman
06-05-2005, 01:23 PM
I know I know... that is exactly why I'm posting here and not at the local church board
so keep your eyes open and plese let me know.
thanks in advance

sjaak
06-05-2005, 01:38 PM

Exactly. And that applies for local girls, but probably even more so for girls that come to Sosua from other parts of the DR or Haiti. Sosua just has a reputation, and if your girl is moving to Sosua for work, well, don't be surprised if there'll be a pic here of she doing something else than polishing nails

JDR
06-05-2005, 01:41 PM
I know I know... that is exactly why I'm posting here and not at the local church board
thanks in advance

Well if she is 5ft to 5ft 4 and about 100 pounds she will get my 500 pesos.

Ram
06-05-2005, 01:46 PM
thanks in advance

Did you not think you were going to get a lecture from us?
I will listen for the name.

JDR
06-05-2005, 01:56 PM
thanks in advance

Whats her name, I will find her tonight and give her the 500.

sicpup71
06-05-2005, 02:30 PM
thanks in advance

Whats her name, I will find her tonight and give her the 500.

come on jimmy your full of shit , you know you won't give her more then 300 LOL